The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S43 | Ep 12 | "Telenovela" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-07-22, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S43 | Ep 12 | "Telenovela" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Cannot believe that the penultimate episode is upon us! Please place all commentary in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the Left Coast. And, as always, don't forget to HAVE PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What was she thinking? michel2 12-07-22 1
 Let's GO! Flowerpower1 12-07-22 2
   RE: Let's GO! Sheldor 12-07-22 4
 RE: S43 | Ep 12 | "Telenovela" | Ea... Flowerpower1 12-07-22 3
 RE: S43 | Ep 12 | "Telenovela" | Ea... Flowerpower1 12-07-22 5
   Individual Immunity Challenge Wins Sheldor 12-07-22 6
   IC michel2 12-07-22 7
   Bat Puzzle Sheldor 12-07-22 8
 Post IC Cassidy wins Flowerpower1 12-07-22 9
   RE: Post IC Cassidy wins Sheldor 12-07-22 11
 Cody? michel2 12-07-22 10
   RE: Cody? Flowerpower1 12-07-22 14
 Jesse almost orchestrated Cody's bo... Flowerpower1 12-07-22 12
 NTOS Flowerpower1 12-07-22 13
   RE: NTOS Sheldor 12-07-22 15
       RE: NTOS Flowerpower1 12-08-22 16
           RE: NTOS Sheldor 12-08-22 17
               RE: NTOS Flowerpower1 12-08-22 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-07-22, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "What was she thinking?"
Why would Jesse corroborate Karla's story at this stager of the game? Maybe on day 3 when you're building an alliance but not at F6 when you want people turning on each other.

We may just be right with our Karla votes!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-07-22, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Let's GO!"
Thank you so much, as always, Sheldor for EVERYTHING you do! Always appreciated SO much! Thank you!!!

Jin AM, samy played his shot in dark, went home, Owen is disappointed Karla was supposed to vote for Cassidy, but voted for Samy instead...so my goal is to drive wedge between Karla and Cass, Karla is dangerous

Owen and Cassidy talking...Owen tells her that it was Karla that threw a target at you...Cassidy, if that is true I will be pissed, we';ve been together from day 1, don't know if Owen is telling truth, she and Karla talk on beach

Would be stupid to take out your number one ally...the truth is I would like her to go home...never said your name Cass, that is the truth...she is the only one that knows I have the idol, so I all I could think of was to cry...Cassidy is hurt, Karla fake cries...I feel like I've been so loyal to you, I've saved you twice, ask Jesse

Then see her tell Jesse at the camp...there she is at the beach, go tell her...Jesse is talking to her....he tells her the truth, Jess in conf wants the riff, target each other....Karla is good says Cassidy, but the bridge between us is burned, Karla I am coming for you!

so Karl vs Cass in the first part of the episode!

Cut to RC. Day 22.

randomly divide two teams of 3, one strapped in giant ball, the other team mates are blindsided, and the player inside the ball with race to solve a puzzle maze with a ball in.

Sanctuary iced coffee and iced tea, pastry, donuts muffins croissants

teams: blue is Owen, Cody, Karla

Red is Cassidy in ball with Jesse and gabler blindfolded...blue is in front

Cass is running into karla, blue is thru gate, blue is thruy the second gate, now through course, Owen is really good....cassidy is having a hard time and then they are through....blue is in the gate on the platform....Owen is parked and straight up, now cody and Karla on the maize table...Owen is calm this entire challenge

Now red is at the table maze.....red and blue are now tied

fin and out for blue...blue wins....

Cody Karla and Owen win very very close

going to sanctuary, fill your body and lift your spirits...
See Gabler Jesse and Cassidy

Owen was so fired up and thrilled to talk to cody and karla to see where their heads are at in this final part.

Owen is getting a lot of confessionals....just saying

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-22, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Let's GO!"
Good call on Karla's shoes FlowerPower!

I thought Owen + Cody/Karla would probably win but wasn't sure what the end of the challenge was.

12-07-22, 09:23 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S43 | Ep 12 | "Telenovela" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
see them at the sanctuary....wooohoooo
sky high right now....coffee and sugar high

Cody: My body has not had caffeine, see him dancing.
We have 6 people left...
we all voted together last night
Karla says she has a big target on her back,
In conf: Im a threat. I need people to believe I don't have an idol. She tells them that she doesn't have an idol....it's been ruining my game since day one. she fake cried and played I don't know what to do I need. a life line

Cody and Owen talk, I don't think she has an idol....she's very dangerous....they say, take this easy shot...
Owen waNts tohe boys to take out Karla or Cassidy, keep the boys safe
Karla is very dangerous she has the potential to win this game she has to go

back at loser camp...
Gabler: reward challenge was bitter, this close to the end there are some players to get out of the game so I can get there. Us rthww talks GABLER. I want to get rid of Cody or Karla. I'm hiding in plain sight...they don't seem to see me. See Jesse. they agree that karla would be. a safe bet, cody has an idol. flush and idol and eliminate big threat

Gabler is right, but I do trust cody, I've been keeping
Cody's idol in his bag. Karl a is a big threat

gabler and cody talk...split votes between kass and Karla.
Karla has lied to me this whole game. one of us 4 guys to win this challenge. see Cody dancing... Cody says knock out the girls and go to f5....

12-07-22, 09:31 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S43 | Ep 12 | "Telenovela" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
See the IC challenge

All of the guys are on the same page. They are going for the girls, especially Karla.

march in to the IC

race thru obstacles, get tiles in bags, combination, with key, race to assemble a bat puzzle...

open and over cargo net, untie knots to get bags of pieces Cody first, then Owen Cassidy karla gabler and Jesse last.

Cody at combination first...three number tiles each pair represents one number Jesse has his first...under the netting he goes, then Owen, then gabler. Owen lost his key, now cody comes....cody flies

Karla is last

now they are starting th work on puzzle....making a bat puzzle

Cassidy in lead...Karla has caught up

Cody has figured it out, now they are side by side

Karla has cramping hands
Cassidy and Cody

but Karla is faltering physically
Cassidy thinks she has it she's wrong

Karla back in it

Cassidy is done and Cassidy wins....Cody almost won

close finish

Karla is crying on the sidelines

Karla: this one was a tough one to lose and my body gave up, I know people are gunning for me but I have an idol. its showtime baby!

12-07-22, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Individual Immunity Challenge Wins"
Individual Immunity Challenge Wins

2x Cassidy, Karla, Owen
1x Cody, Gabler
0x Jesse

12-07-22, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "IC"
Nice win by Cassidey!

12-07-22, 09:37 PM (EST)
8. "Bat Puzzle"
Hey! It was the same Millennials vs GenX Bat Puzzle that David Wright won!

12-07-22, 09:44 PM (EST)
9. "Post IC Cassidy wins"
see a soaring bird

Owen and Goober talk....3 idols at play....if they both play idols we could go....at this point in the game no more shot in the dark. Tonight is my biggest hurdle.

Cody and Karla talk....tell them all that we are playing our idols and we vote gabler and Owen....

Karla says lets no go after each other and vote someone else out, and say we are playing our idols, and then not play our idols. ....see Karla talk to Gabler....he'll vote Owen

Then she goes to Owen and he says that he will vote Gabler.

Karla says as long as this works out, you will see me at the final 4

then Cody is telling Owen about it...we won't play our idols.

Cody says I am lying to Karla so we will blindside her...genius for this

me Owen cody, Jesse all going to vote Karla

Jesse is on board...

Jesse says that taking out Karla is good for his resume....it might be time to be openly cut throat....I love cody I've got 2 kids, I've got a wife, he would take me to the end....for me like no, I need to secure my families future. I will do anything to do that, if I have to switch it up I will.

Jesse tells Owen I have Cody's idol....let's vote cody....

Owen tells Cassidy...cody has an idol, he doesn't protect it so throw all the votes on cody. Want to lock it down...then next week get Karla. They are ALL in on it.

But, then Cody asks Jesse for his idol, so he can show it to Karla. Jesse: I had to give it back...if I can't get the idol back the plan will change because it's out of my control.
Owen says this is worst case scenario.... Cody shows Karla

if both Cody and Karla play their idols then this could be a death match...Owen says....Owenn says what could go wrong at the final 6 of S?

12-07-22, 09:47 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Post IC Cassidy wins"
Owen says.... what could go wrong at the final 6 of S?

Well potentially Cody, Karla, Jesse are safe if they play their Idols and Cassidy is safe.

So either Gabler or Owen get voted out. Likely Owen.

This should be interesting...

12-07-22, 09:46 PM (EST)
10. "Cody?"
Oh! Oh! I'm in trouble...

12-07-22, 10:07 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Cody?"
Now I worry it's going to be an Erica or MaryAnn season with a player that just outlasts because they were the least threatening. UGH! Jesse better win this game! Even Karla would be better than the supporting players?

That was a PHUN blindside! All week long we got the this plan is GENIUS from Cody! LOL

12-07-22, 09:57 PM (EST)
12. "Jesse almost orchestrated Cody's boot! But....."
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-22 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

Cody asked for his idol back so he could prove to Karla that he had it.

Let's see what will happen now.....off to TC....

night 23

Cassidy has the necklace. Not easy Karla, you were close to winning but your whole body sized up, tired, ankle hurts, swollen, a long afternoon

Cody you lost by seconds. a bummer Jeff, to be seconds away, ...
Jesse: now you have to go back to camp and strategize, Cassidy is safe and 2 of them are safe, they have made it known that they are playing their idols tonight.
They are going to five them a shot a making another day.
So Owen, what do you do when you take this all in, make your pitch and hope it sticks. could take one vote to send us three home.
if they have idols and they could be faking...Jesse says he's not in the position to call their bluff.
I talked to Karla about it
It's tragic but it won't be for me.
Gabler how confident are you...he thinks he will see tomorrow...apex predator buffet?
Jesse saYs fill me in and let me know what is going on,
Owen anybody but me says Owen.
I'm not counting myself out just yet
Cody is pretty confident
9.5 confident

Time to vote

Cody votes first
Karla votes Owen
cody and Karla look at each other and do not play the idols BUT Jesse decides to play an idol. he's playing the idol for Owen.

this is a HII.

Karla is playing her idol

Owen
Karla
Cody
Cody
Cody!!!!

OMG

Jesse says I'm sorry

the jury all states, Jesse did it!

Jesse stands and shakes his head, I'll explain later....Cody says nothing to explain!

Jiffy says: going to a new beach and starting over the final push to the end....

WOW!!!!

Jesse pulled a very very big one!

12-07-22, 10:06 PM (EST)
13. "NTOS"
See Gabler hollering! WOOOOO!
See them all at the top of the hilll

Top five, baby! See Jesse

Jesse in conf: this is where it gets real
Cassidy to Karla: I'm not an idiot Karla
Karla in confessional: She's gonna tell?
See Owen banging something, he's furious... I'm furious
see him really mad
Cassidy: this will change my entire life
See gabler reading something that says ...advantage club GABLER
Gabler in conf: we're playing for a million dollars

Jesse, Gabler, Owen, Cassidy all voted Cody
Karla voted Owen
Cody voted Karla

12-07-22, 11:02 PM (EST)
15. "RE: NTOS"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-22 AT 01:17 AM (EST)

I'm confused...

Jesse played Cody's Idol!

WHY did Cody gave his Idol back to Jesse after showing it to Karla?

Was Cody afraid someone had another Knowledge Is Power advantage?

Jesse will definitely play Jeanine's Idol next week and NO ONE knows he has it! I assume Jesse will be the target if he doesn't win Immunity (and he is the only one that hasn't won an Immunity Challenge yet) and whoever Jesse votes for will likely get booted. Seems like Karla.

12-08-22, 08:35 AM (EST)
16. "RE: NTOS"
Now I'm confused....I thought Jesse played his own idol.....and that Cody chose to not play his?

So you think Jesse still has Jeanine's idol? Wooohooooo!

12-08-22, 05:53 PM (EST)
17. "RE: NTOS"
Jesse played a RED Immunity Bracelet with RED beads so that would be Cody's Vesi Idol

Karla played a BLUE Immunity Bracelet with BLUE beads so that would Karla's Coco Idol

Jesse still has the YELLOW Immunity Bracelet with YELLOW beads which is Jeanine's Baka Idol

12-08-22, 10:30 PM (EST)
18. "RE: NTOS"
Thank you, Sheldor!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •