The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S43 | Ep 8 | "Preposterous" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-09-22, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S43 | Ep 8 | "Preposterous" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please place all commentary in regard to the episode that airs tonight in this thread until it has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to have PHUN!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S43 | Ep 8 | "Preposterous" | E... michel2 11-09-22 1
   I'm having phun now! Flowerpower1 11-09-22 3
   RE: S43 | Ep 8 | "Preposterous" | E... Sheldor 11-09-22 4
       RE: S43 | Ep 8 | "Preposterous" | E... michel2 11-09-22 7
 Here we go.... Flowerpower1 11-09-22 2
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower1 11-09-22 5
 Pre Challenge Flowerpower1 11-09-22 6
   RE: Pre Challenge michel2 11-09-22 8
 Owen wins Immunity Necklace.... Flowerpower1 11-09-22 9
   RE: Owen wins Immunity Necklace.... michel2 11-09-22 10
       RE: Owen wins Immunity Necklace.... Sheldor 11-09-22 11
 Tribal Council Flowerpower1 11-09-22 12
   RE: Tribal Council Sheldor 11-09-22 13
       RE: Tribal Council michel2 11-09-22 14
           RE: Tribal Council Flowerpower1 11-10-22 17
   NTOS.... Flowerpower1 11-09-22 15
       RE: NTOS.... Flowerpower1 11-10-22 16
           RE: NTOS.... Sheldor 11-10-22 18
               Great spec! Flowerpower1 11-10-22 20
 Proposterous Sheldor 11-10-22 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-09-22, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S43 | Ep 8 | "Preposterous" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I will try to have phun!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-09-22, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I'm having phun now!"
So nice to see you, Michel! Hope you stay and give your two cents! We could use it! Thank GAWD for Sheldor!

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-22, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S43 | Ep 8 | "Preposterous" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
michel!! Welcome! We missed you!

11-09-22, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S43 | Ep 8 | "Preposterous" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Missed you too

11-09-22, 09:08 PM (EST)
2. "Here we go...."
Cody has conf about Samy jumping on board. James we all knew that he had the KiP advantage....Samy comes back to camp and talks with Owen and Janine....

Tribal was the worst for me says Jeanine, I gave dwight my idol to hold, and we all know that he left wit h it, everything slipped through my fingers. She's crying....You are breaking my heart Samy....she has no numbers no. immunity and no idea how to pick up the excess

Noelle and James talking...they all now know that Jeanines idol is gone...they were shuffling advantages...Jesse in conf: everyone is high giving because it went home. but Dwight had given it to Jesse....I already have Cody's idol as he hasn't asked for it back, now I have two idols. KiP is around, he will keep the idol for himself....Jeanines.

now in the am, they are painting, handprints on the sign...

Jesse says that he doesn't speak Spanish...to Karla...
Owen says he tried to learn Korean, he's adopted...rejected the Korean culture...

Owen conf: my parents are amazing, wonderful life, being asian is what made me different, it was isolating but now this game reminds me of my childhood, being left out of the vote, wonder what is wrong with me? feels like I am running around the playground and n no one wants to play with me. nobody has anything good to say about me take a breath and reset, personal journey....I have hope, want to start a little uprising of sorts

Owen talking to Noelle and Jeanine
Noelle: cody and Jesse flipped, that's shame on me. right now its us three and gabler on the bottom, I don't believe that the seven will stick together

Karla and Jesse and James....we have 7, can go far with it...Cass there too

Jesse: the seven me James Cassidy karla cody James Ryan....would be so awesome if we got to end of game
they talk about a challenge threat, Owen...he will follow the numbers and that's dangerous in this game. he voted for me, he's not my friend, says James.

11-09-22, 09:17 PM (EST)
5. "Post Intro...."
Please let the plan of the four work!

Day 16...

Karla talks about her dream with Probst and chicken, ramen....etc.

Karla is dreaming about food...Samy tells Jesse about food, Ryan burrito wrapped in pizza
Gabler shows his weight loss, the wolf pack is hungry, so he and Ryan go fishing...Ryan is biggest food provider....he loves to do it....went from kid with CP, you can't walk to catching fish in Fijian waters...he wouldn't be on S if he gave up...he feels like aqua man

Ryan said he could survive out here....he and Gabler....they are talking, a big guy, people see you as intimidating....Ryan says he is willing to spend his calories to feed them, he's part of the seven

Samy reviews the seven, where do I fall within that group....it would be stupid to go with them, I am not here for F7, trying to set myself up to win this game, be in control...talking to Jeanine and Owen...we have 4 with gabler and we have Noelle, we need one other says Owen...that's not the way the game should go
Samy: the seven is sitting pretty on a sinking ship, I need to act like I am still with them...James is talking to Samy about Owen

Samy conf: S is about windows, this game is only going to get crazier, this is where good players survive and great players win....

11-09-22, 09:32 PM (EST)
6. "Pre Challenge"
Day 16, challenge arena....

balance ball on a tray, at regualar intervals change to smaller balls and go higher with the pole making it harder....ball falls, you are out.

bargaining with them now...enough rice for 4 days for every player if you ration it....5 players must sit out of this challenge...James says can we do 4 players. today is the only day it will cost you 5 players...

Samy says first. Karl and James, Jesse...need one more...James says to Owen you are protected....but he doesn't do it...Cassidy sits out too. Done. where are we that you volunteer to do it with no certainty you will survive....

Samy says he is ready to give up his spot so we get more to eat tonight....they go to the bench, thank you guys

6 people compete....

ball on the pole....have hand under the pain...add one section of pole, to make the pole taller....if ball drops while adding more pole, you are out....then move hand over the lowest color...all good...keep ball on the pole. Noelle is slanted...more pole the more difficult.

Adding another section...gablers is tilting.
Janine and Noelle are out

Cody, Ryan, gabler and Owen still in
gablers is really tilted though

adding another section...have 30 seconds to add the section

cody is good

gabler is shaken
and he's out

Ryan, Owen and Cody in

5 minutes in this round...Ryan is tilting now.

Adding another section

Ryan is really tilting...Ryan is out....

Cody and Owen now

Cody's is tilting now....cody is tilting now....another section of pole wind is coming now...cody is out. Owen wins!

he's elated! see the seven disappointed....

Owen recalls all of the great old school members win the II now he's done it...see Janine, Jesse, Ryan, James

Gabler: Owen won, me Janine Noelle in the hot seat....as long as my name doesn't hit parchment, I'm moving forward....

11-09-22, 09:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Pre Challenge"
Owen sure threw a wrench in the 7's plan. Do we get a flip? James would leave with egg on his face since he targeted Owen first.

11-09-22, 09:44 PM (EST)
9. "Owen wins Immunity Necklace...."
day 16, return to camp....congrats Owen...Owen: winning is such a relief...safe to say that I am toward the bottom....James turned and looked at me, you are protected, extra fire to win....
Ryan wants to talk before they go out....they all decide on Jeanine...spoke in front of Gabler...now that she doesn't have her immunity idol, she will go home...they included Noelle too....Ryan talks about her sliding under the radar...Ryan and cody talk....I went and double checked with everybody, says Ryan....rice is nice but fish is so much better

cody and Jesse talk....tribal was crazy, let's keep it a simple vote. we have full control steering the boat...he and Samy pain the boat. Proposterous, on the side of the boat

Samy talks to Owen....it's got to be Ryan, they will be down and numbers....then James walks up....samy: getting out Ryan will make the damage control so much easier....

Samy talks to Karla, what would you thin k if we flipped it onto Ryan...at this point it's an individual game...

Karla says it's good, get a strong guy out, might be crazy for some in my alliance...he's fishing, strategize....we have rice...

Noelle is with you

Jesse is down...Samy is talking to them all. Jeanine is talking to Cassidy....wants to get Ryan out

Jeanine: not will ing to bargain or to succumb to the majority....there are enough here, we could work together and vote Ryan out...Owen says it seems like everyone is on board

Cody still wants to vote Jeanine...James says does Jeanine have anything up her sleeve.
James: the devil you know is better than the devil yahoo don't know...James is now trying to talk them out of Ryan and return the vote to Jeanine

Cassidy is saying they are picking off the girls one by one....

Want to get out Ryan, he's voted for me, he's a threat in challenges and voting iout a guy would give the women a bit of momentum...but I don't think Ryan would have my back more than Jeanine. Everytone seems scared about being on the wrong side of the vote...I'm ready to fight for my game, I'm ready to rock the boat, says Cassidy....

11-09-22, 09:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Owen wins Immunity Necklace...."
Real Smart Ryan, throwing Jeanine's name in front of everyone and then leaving them all together to turn on you. I hope the dumba$$ Leaves.

11-09-22, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Owen wins Immunity Necklace...."
I was debating between Ryan and James. Went with James as I thought he would be viewed as the bigger threat especially with the Knowledge Is Power advantage.

11-09-22, 09:57 PM (EST)
12. "Tribal Council"
big topic....every season has a unique social contract built by players....gabler, does this group have an understanding of this....yes...learns the social contracts and borders...Karla says...?
Ryan, we are comfortable enough to say, we will get to playing the game but right now lets enjoy...

one says some are reading the room, let's lay low...now at this point, I don't care where I am, I just want to be on the bus
Samy: the last two that left didn't know they were going
Cassidy says my game play is subtle, doesn't mean I'm not playing the game.
James wants to draw the proper line to move forward
it's a fluid game
Jeanine: there is a culture established, it could change and shift, ...
Gabler: talk to play A, and then the next group say plan b. Gabler says that happened today
Cody: when you feel comfortable does that make you more nervous...
Ryan was trying to talk to people fast so I could fish. caught 21 fish today....bring back the bounty so they will keep me in the game
Jeanine: I am not comfortable, never any way to tell is they are telling the truth, trust your fut
Cody says centimeters...interpreting one word, or body posture....
Samy: we are all talking about trust, it's a fishy word, a crock of crap, these words are being amended, the rules will be broken all around and it will be crazy chaos around here....

Ryan votes Jeanine....you are a wonderful girl, and you can start being the leader I know you can be.
Cassidy: votes Ryan

see a lot of Jeanine

no one plays an idol
Jeanine
Ryan
Ryan
Jeanine
Jeanine
Jeanine
Jeanine
Jeanine

Dang!!!!

Geez.....3 girls left...the big girls?

11-09-22, 10:01 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Tribal Council"
9 Jeanine - 2 Ryan

Boring! Congrats FlowePower and ColdBrewer!

Sorry Michel, we both picked James

Whoa Owen voted for Jeanine!
Jeanine and Cassidy voted for Ryan

11-09-22, 10:05 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Tribal Council"
These look like a bunch of dumb followers. Sami had the right idea but cold feet. Why did he try to get everyone on board? He only needed 1 more vote after getting in with the 4 at the bottom.

11-10-22, 09:26 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Tribal Council"
Why did he try to get everyone on board? He only needed 1 more vote after getting in with the 4 at the bottom.

And, they recruited Cassidy. They had it. Owen, Jeanine, Noelle, Gabler, Samy, Cassidy.

Samy is all hot air, it seems. Next week on Survivor has him threatening to change up the game again. If he's too weak to mix it up when he has the numbers, I seriously doubt it will prevail next week.

11-09-22, 10:10 PM (EST)
15. "NTOS...."
Omen
At night Samy, Gabler, Owen talking....Owen to them: James lied to my face....
who &*^%$#@ does he think he is? He's not the F'g Godfather!
See James at night...
Next AM conf James: If you break trust with James you go home
Noelle to Karla: I'm gonna use my steal a vote...
Noelle in conf: I woke up this morning and wanted to make a big move
See them all at the challenge....Jiffy says: there are 2 immunity necklaces, and 2 people going home....see a close up of Samy
Samy: I'm ready to change this game up
Cody: Can't really tell what he says but it sounds like: Final five to the million dollars

Votes:

Jesse: Janine
Cody: Jeanine
Samy: Jeanine
James: Jenean
Owen: Jeanine
Noelle: Jeneane
Karla: Jeanine
Gabler: Janine
Ryan: Jeanine
Jeanine: Ryan
Cassidy: Ryan

11-10-22, 09:20 AM (EST)
16. "RE: NTOS...."
My first gut reaction was not good when I saw Noelle tell Karla that she was going to use her steal a vote tonight.....So whatever plan the minority have to flip votes will be doomed to failure as Karla will tell the powers that be the plan?

Samy seems to always talk a big talk but has yet to deliver...
Cody is always the exclamation point at the end of the sentence. Wondering about his edit? This NTOS ended with a million dollar quote.

11-10-22, 12:38 PM (EST)
18. "RE: NTOS...."
Next Episode is Final 10 and we saw there are Two Immunity Idols.

In 41 and 42 it was Double Tribal Council for 2 random groups of 5 so I'm sure they are doing that again this season.

My guess is that Karla and Noelle are together in a group of 5 (probably Cassidy in the other group) and are afraid the 3 men are working together (e.g. Sami/Owen/Gabler) and so Noelle plans to steal a vote so her and Karla can vote out one of the Baka men.

11-10-22, 06:51 PM (EST)
20. "Great spec!"
Great spec on this Sheldor! It makes sense....I was thinking why would Noelle and Karla be working together...

So will there be 2 different IC's run at the same time? Or, at different times? One IC before they split into groups? What do you think?

11-10-22, 03:47 PM (EST)
19. "Proposterous"
Re: S43 | Ep 8 | "Preposterous" | East Coast Spoiler Thread

Note Cody (I think it was Cody) misspelled "Preposterous" as "Proposterous" LOL!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •