The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S43-W04-E04 Title and Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-06-22, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S43-W04-E04 Title and Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-22 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

“Show No Mercy”

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S43-W04-E04 Title and Clues Flowerpower1 10-08-22 1
   RE: S43-W04-E04 Title and Clues Sheldor 10-11-22 2
   RE: S43-W04-E04 Title and Clues Sheldor 10-12-22 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-22, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S43-W04-E04 Title and Clues"
“Show No Mercy” – One tribe makes a strategic decision in this week’s immunity challenge that sends another tribe to tribal council. Also, one castaway’s paranoia and overconfidence risks leading them to their downfall, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)

"A NEGOTIATION BETWEEN TRIBES MAY IMPACT SEVERAL CASTAWAYS’ LONG-TERM GAMES, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 12"

Clues:

1. One tribe makes a strategic decision in this week's immunity challenge that sends another tribe to Tribal Council.

So, the strategic decision must be about who does what during the IC to land them in the top spot. Could the winning tribe be targeting one tribe in particular, so that they decide to help the weakest tribe with a portion of the challenge so that they end up in second, and send the targeted tribe to TC? Who has the most members, the blue tribe. It's plausible. We have seen this happen before with some tribe members helping other tribes with puzzles.

2. One castaway’s paranoia and overconfidence risks leading them to their downfall...

Who is paranoid and overconfident? Cody comes to mind. He has an idol. Gabler has an idol. Karla has one. Noelle has an extra vote/steal a vote. The blue tribe hasn't lost anyone yet, could be one of them. But, who is the leader of the groups? Sami, Elie, Cody?

3. A NEGOTIATION BETWEEN TRIBES MAY IMPACT SEVERAL CASTAWAYS’ LONG-TERM GAMES

This could happen in two areas where the tribes interact. First at Big Rock Island...next, at the time when the winning tribe goes to steal something from another tribe. I can't help but think Red is vulnerable. If two tribes target Red, then the castaways long term games that could be most affected are Jesse, Dwight, Noelle, as they do not have idols. (Noelle has the steal a vote).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-11-22, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S43-W04-E04 Title and Clues"
Thanks for posting the Press Release FlowerPower!

Here's the Press Release Image

10-12-22, 10:41 AM (EST)
3. "RE: S43-W04-E04 Title and Clues"
It is VERY unusual for the Press Release Header Line to NOT be the First Clue in the Press Release paragraph!

1. One tribe makes a strategic decision in this week's immunity challenge that sends another tribe to Tribal Council.

Press Images do NOT show the Immunity Challenge just ONE photo of Jeff standing next to the stand for the Immunity Challenge.

However, you can see the Immunity Challenge in the Promo video and Lindsay in conf says: "The other two tribes are working together...."

So I'm going to guess that Baka and Vesi help each other in the Immunity Challenge to make sure that Coco goes loses and goes to Tribal Council.

2. One castaway’s paranoia and overconfidence risks leading them to their downfall...

I agree from the previews it seems this might be talking about Cody but it says "risks" and leading "them". Is "them" the Vesi Tribe or is "them" Cody & Jesse or Cody & Dwight or Cody & Noelle? But "risks" doesn't mean it actually happens. Seems like Cody is a big part of this episode.

3. A NEGOTIATION BETWEEN TRIBES MAY IMPACT SEVERAL CASTAWAYS’ LONG-TERM GAMES

The Extra Clue Header line! I think this is talking about the Negotiations with the Winning Tribe that is going to steal something from both Tribe Camps.

AFTER the Reward there are ONLY Photos at Baka and Coco Tribe Camps. So I'm guessing that Vesi wins the Reward Challenge and gets to steal from Baka and Coco. Probably where the drama with Cody comes into play.

Last, since I think Baka and Vesi work together to make sure Coco goes to Tribal Council I think Geo will be voted out. Note: There are only 6 photos of Coco Tribe and all 6 are Single Portrait orientation photos.

Also there is a shot of Geo in the middle of NTOS but he is not saying the line you hear during that shot.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •