The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S43 | Ep 3 "I'll sign the divorce papers" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-05-22, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S43 | Ep 3 "I'll sign the divorce papers" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
You know the drill! Please leave all commentary regarding the episode that airs tonight in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here we go! Flowerpower1 10-05-22 1
 Post intro day 6 on all 3 tribes Flowerpower1 10-05-22 2
 Pre Challenge Flowerpower1 10-05-22 3
   RE: Pre Challenge Sheldor 10-05-22 4
       Lol! Flowerpower1 10-05-22 7
 Red loss. Flowerpower1 10-05-22 5
 TC Flowerpower1 10-05-22 6
 NTOS Flowerpower1 10-05-22 8
   RE: NTOS Sheldor 10-06-22 9
       RE: NTOS Flowerpower1 10-06-22 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-05-22, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here we go!"
Vesi....in am..Cody: Tribal went exact way we planned it...he got the beware idol, at first he regretted it, it was terrifying, thanks to Nneka and Jesse they got the beads...and Dwight and Noelle doesn't know. Jesse is telling him that he is worried that Noelle will come after him. Now I feel best with Cody and Neneka...Dwight is in the middle...if he doesn't get on board, I will sign the divorce papers

Noelle and Dwight talk....the island marriage is strained, it woke me up to the game that Jesse is playing...
Noeele: It was 100% wake up call.... showed me I am on the bottom, it's a new day and I will do whatever I have to do to get my feet in this game

Baka day 6....Gabler is sleeping on the beach, girls talk about him....they don't want to go with him long term, he's really struggling

he wants to hibernation mode
Elie: I
ve turned the tables on him, would like him to go next

girls and Sami: I hate that his idol still works....they talk.

Elie wants to make Gabler think his idol is dead, she thinks she is running the game, we'll see how that goes

Sami and Gabler talk
Sami says the 19 year old is about to outclass the psychologist

Gabler, he trusted them, but now, they are a double agent, buy ally was in my bag snooping around, she's next

The guys tell Owen. I have been playing the middle...I think Elie and Janine are unaware that his idol still works...he's not an idiot.

Gabler: the fact that she is underestimating me is great....if she wants the to play a dummy then I can do that

Elie and gabler and Owen talk...he is trying to convince them that he thinks his idol is no longer good, but he knows. I can be cool hand Luke, we gotta get her out.

Coco day 6. Singing happy birthday...Cassidy: day six, a good day, ton of food, Jame's birthday...it's a community here. slowly until we slit each others throat

James says he's exploring for idols...Lindsay says you know what the risk is by going off on your own. has a confessional about it. Lindsay would be shocked if someone didn't have it already

Karla: everyone has suspicions...don't want idol to fall into wrong persons hands...

Karla and Cassidy on raft with James....Karla goes and looks for idol, it's right over her head and she sees it.

I freak out, beware advantage....don't know what the task is. she knows it comes with losing a vote....why will I risk it, she puts it back...she didn't risk it when she went to the island so why would she risk it now?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-05-22, 08:20 PM (EST)
2. "Post intro day 6 on all 3 tribes"
neka is braiding Dwights hair...Noelle is hanging with them...Neka conf: she wants to win to support a cplace back home that takes in kids, women and kids, two years ago the whole camp burned down....was attacked, one of the hardest days of her life, but to see how it is now, no life was lost...stay out here, suck it up and win a million...take care of business

Coco:

Karla and James talk, is there an idol here? Karla didn't want to open up the beware idol, \as I am talking to James I am asking him, would he take the risk or would he leave it...Karla in conf says this game is all about over coming fear....so she went back to get the beware idol. she reads it about the beads, get the special bead, to get a vote. idol is powerless with our all of the special beads....forget the fear and play a game you will be proud of....

Today was James birthday, IU wanted to make a bracelet for my wife, she got his bead....so she has to get it as quickly as possible...will you trade me a bracelet...Geo really likes that, I will give you all of these beads for your one. and he does it. She doesn't want to be too pushy...she will barter with her earrings. she traded her one earring with Cassidy, and then gave another earring to Lindsay....and has to work on Ryan. we are exchanging things with others....plan b for Ryan...you mentioned you are getting turquoise beads for your girlfriend, and she trades him the bead for the turquoise and gets them all! She's proud of herself and ahas a confidence boost.

10-05-22, 08:34 PM (EST)
3. "Pre Challenge"
Day 7 challenge arena and see the challenge out to sea....looks very physical

leap off tall tower, then climb and jump deep to get 3 keys, unlock pieces to a turtle puzzle...playing for reward....fruits in a basket and survivor tools, smaller tool kit plus fruit...

When they said 3rd person voted out they focused on blue tribe

Noeelle takes off her leg...

Dwight, Owen and Cassidy first...Owen goes very fast....dwight has his....now Cassidy. Owen first, then gabler....dwight then Cassidy, Karla next....see Geo checking under the bench...gabler gets the buoy, Noelle is flying through it....tehn Karla.....Karla is good, Noelle has her buoy....sami is going, Noelle is done, and kody goes, now Ryan goes...Sami is good, Ryan is flying past Cody...Ryan is amazingSami is done, then Ryan, then Cody....now unlocking locks and puzzle. Nike and Jesse, Lindsay and James, and Janine and Ellie... looking for 2 tribes ti win immunity

vesi in lead then Baka then coco... Vesi and Baka side by side

Anneka looking for redemption...baka is closing gap...elie and Janine on fire and they win. now best vs coco...co co is back in this...coco is coming ahead, Anneka is terrible...blue wins, and the red tribe loses! WOW!!!

Nneka will be toast I think, she SUCKED!!!

Baka has to chose one person from Vesi to go on a journey, they chose Noelle and James and Owen...boat picks them up. Vesi....Losing the second challenge in a row, now about tribe strength....Neka, you all had the puzzle and had it in your hands....conf from Dwight.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-22, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pre Challenge"
Wow got everything wrong this week!

10-05-22, 08:57 PM (EST)
7. "Lol! "
I really thought it would be blue but maybe yellow! LOL! I love it that we are so WRONG!!!

10-05-22, 08:45 PM (EST)
5. "Red loss."
This is the second challenge that Nneka has cost the vesi tribe. They need to boot her. It could be Noelle, Dwight, or Nneka.

back at camp Anneka apologizes, she takes accountability for that, I let my tribe down...we have to lose another tribe member. she is walking with Dwight...she is crying, Nneka to dwight...Noelle, that girl inspires the heck out of me, I feel like I let my tribe down, and Noelle down

Cody and Jesse, we can't keep losing, Cody in con: we are in dead last...cody mentions Anneka...she failed...Noelle put her money where her mouth is...cody says it has to be for the strength of the tribe...nneka won't go against us...Jesse in conf: I have a much stronger bond with neck, she reminds me of my mon, she passed away...she had her own ministry, she ffeeds people...so does Anneka...voting her her it feels like I am voting out my mom. really have to think through if I am going to do it...

back at rock island...Noelle is going to TC doesn't want to be gone while they are plotting about TC....they hike somewhere...and have to get to know each other, I know if you want something to happen, go out and make it happen...she was a d1 lacrosse athlete, involved in a model accident, I thought my life was over, the process of getting back on the field was so tough, first amputee to play lacrosse, and ran track in the para Olympic Games, wants to play this game and not play scared....if you throw me a bone, she will look them in the face at merge and go on with them....James reads the clue...risk or lose their vote, choose no risk, do nothing...James and Owen are not risking their vote so Noelle can get the idol....let's let Noelle be the only one that gets it....they will be loyal to each other in the end.

Dwight says that Jesse burned him once. he could easily vote myself or Noelle out of the game. Dwight says what ever happened to Noelle....Noelle lied to everybody...told them she doesn't have anything, hope they bought it. then she and dwight walk off, and Noelle tells dwight, she got it....I have a hidden spot inside of her foot shell...she can steal a vote at tribal council and cast an extra vote. she felt burned by Jesse...if we feel untrustworthy toward him and we can steal his vote...she has a lot more she wants to pull out of her sleeve sh is pretty sure that she will be here when she wakes up tomorrow.

10-05-22, 08:56 PM (EST)
6. "TC"
So, Noelle can steal a vote and have an extra vote! She and Dwight are on the same page.

Night 7 Tribal

Nneka...she takes accountability for the loss but it was a team effort
Jesse says he does jigsaw puzzles with his kids but he was not operating at his best.
Noelle...nneka we lost reward and the worst losing out of another tribe member...you care about these people, they are our family out here. it was a hard afternoon
Cody says it's 7 days, 168 hours, a lot of hours with people...we are devoted to each other 100%, I feel like Anneka does but there is a game to play

make tribe as strong as possible or hold on to your alliance

have to find the right balance for each of. us
Noelle: it sucks, the time I was gone, I was not there and I was at the bottom of the vote the last time, can I do these challenges, I have heart and soul and I want to continue playing....
Jesse says she want there for conversations, but she could have gotten an idol.
Dwight is very confident. Jesse is extremely confident, they are all confident that the vote will go the way they think it will go...they are all so confident on which way the vote is going. Noelle says 5......time to vote

Noelle is first voter....see Jesse...see cody...

Noelle
Neka
Neka
Nneka....out

Cody whispered so sorry...Cody told Nneka I am so sorry...Noelle says thank you guys...

10-05-22, 09:06 PM (EST)
8. "NTOS"
Jiffy:

the winning tribe earns the right to steal from another tribes camp.
Lindsay: I got people that I want to get revenge on
James: If they are going to play games then this is war
Cody: we're at war, man!
Elie: it becomes really tricky when you touch nerves
Noelle: Im' playing the game of S, and it's a cut throat freakin game.

I have to comment on the way that Noelle says that, "I'm playing the game of S, and it's a cut throat freakin' game." makes me feel like the red tribe gets to steal from one of the other tribes....?

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-22, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: NTOS"
Thanks again for your live updates FlowerPower!

Well, every one of those quotes were picked to make us think their tribe camp was the one that got pilfered by the winning tribe.

Coco: Lindsay & James
Vesi: Cody & Noelle
Baka: Elie

but I'll bet all but one was taken out of context!

Can't really trust NTOS anymore as Nneka was not even in NTOS last week and there was only one Press Image that included Nneka and that was in the Immunity Challenge solving the puzzle with Jesse.

Nneka was NOT in NTOS, NOT in the Deleted Scene, NOT in the 2 Sneak Peeks, NOT in the Promo/Commercial and barely in the Press Images.

A very hidden boot although pretty expected if Vesi lost due to Nneka on the puzzle again.

10-06-22, 01:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: NTOS"
Yes, all our theories out the window! LOL, talk about a truly hidden boot. We'll get it next time

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •