The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S42 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-18-22, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S42 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please place all commentary regarding tonights episode in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast, and.....don't forget to have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Let's go.... Flowerpower1 05-18-22 1
 Post RC Flowerpower1 05-18-22 2
 Pre IC.... Flowerpower1 05-18-22 3
 Wonder who plan B is....? Flowerpower1 05-18-22 4
 TC... Flowerpower1 05-18-22 5
   RE: TC... michel2 05-18-22 6
       RE: TC... Flowerpower1 05-18-22 8
           RE: TC... Sheldor 05-19-22 10
 NTOS Flowerpower1 05-18-22 7
   RE: NTOS michel2 05-18-22 9
       RE: NTOS Sheldor 05-19-22 11
           RE: NTOS michel2 05-23-22 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-18-22, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Let's go...."
At night they return, that was Wild, Lindsay hugs them all, so so happy! That was the best TC ever! couldn't believe she picked the right box, Drea pulls out her advantage and they have to be honest and give it to her, she asks Mike, the votes go to her, she spills that Omar, you were the only one that I told the secret too, exposing Omar.

Drea took out awesome

Omar is thrilled unleashing his evil laugh. His relationship with Mike is just where I want it to be, I want to pull Mike and Jon apart, when the time comes I can make the swipe, one is out...

Mike: we made a great move, it worked out. I know that Omar plays me at the final, so I have to do what comes natural and cut Omar loose.

Mike tells MA that Omar is coming after him, I would love to take him out...MA says that she and Omar have been together since day 1, but he's playing both sides,....got to convince her that Omar is playing both sides...

They worry how they are going to beat him
MA in confessional, there is no way I can beat him, you have people that you can trust but you have to do what you have to do and beat them. I am thinking about back stabbing one of my alliance, I love him but if I don't make this move I am not going to win, it's terrifying.

Mike planted the seed with MA....see Omar sleeping at night

day 22, a snake

MA and Omar talk...Mike is super paranoid that he's going next...

Lindsay: UI want Jon gone, his ability to win challenges is crazy, if he is gone, I will win them...

Mike and Jon talk....about MA and Omar. Here comes Omer...

Jon: at this point I don't trust Lindsay and Omar anymore. they think I don't see it, but I do....Omar used a move that made him go way higher on the jury vote. they both have to go says Jon. Taku four makes F6, that's time to break up

Challenge sight...

smiling.

Reward challenge....spin to unspool rope, then make way thru obstacles, un key.lock then make vertical puzzle.

choose sustenance grilled chicken and veggies or decadence cho cookies and cake.

Jon untying key...Lindsay right there....Jon across balance beam...unlocking pieces, then Lindsay is across too. next Omar, then Romeo, MA next.

building a compasss rose...MA os own the lead...now Omar with momentumOmar is winning done. Wins reward...

Omar, come on over...he's surprised, puzzle was hard. talks about his niece...push yourself to personal limit and then see if you have one more step.

ugh

make a decision. invitation with chicken includes 2 other players, the cake invites 3...he chooses the cake and cookies, bring three with you...

Romeo

Mary Ann

Mike

So Jon and Lindsay don't get dessert...

Omar: to win a S challenge I felt like I was at the top of the world, thought it would go a long way about building those relationships and I hope there is no back lash....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-18-22, 08:23 PM (EST)
2. "Post RC"
See them eating the cake....I am just trying to be fair, Mike and Jon are two targets for me, I need to beat Jon...make him a little weaker...

Lindsay and Jon talk....he's trying to get them comfortable and then get Mike out.

Jon says that we are talking...she says that Lindsay would much rather get me out, I know that she is up to something

Lindsay: Jon thinks that Mike is going home, that is great, if Jon wins immunity than he is going home.

Lindsay and Mike are walking, if Jon doesn't win, you are safe.
Mike says his gut says that Omar is coming for me, she is playing the game with Omar...In talking with Lindsay it came up, she has an idol, at this point I have to protect myself....got to tell Jon and MA that she has an idol. Mike tells Jon that Lindsay cannot win, or Omar...she would give Omar her idol and make him safe

Mike and MA talk...he tells her about Lindsay's idol...

this vote eis extremely huge for me. if you save my life and help me get to five, I will help you at 4.
MA has an idol, she is double safe, we have to get him out at the next vote.

Mike tells her about the idol...

MA: so mike tells me that she has an amulet, a HII, my heart drops because I thought we were close....she wants to show people that she is a real contender in this game, not just a goat to be herded.

05-18-22, 08:34 PM (EST)
3. "Pre IC...."
Jiffy says you are still smiling

Jon returns the necklace

over obstacles, across bridge with puzzle steps, build stairs, bring balls and do the table maze landing balls...

go

over the obstaclesjon in lead, Lindsay on his tail....untying steps you need to build your staircase, batches of four, Jon in lead

MA in last

time is gained or lost, Lindsay in lead, Jon falling behind....Omar is in second

Omar and Lindsay side by side Omar in lead, Lindsay next, then Jon

Omar is first to the top, then Lindsay, maneuver the board to get to the top....Lindsay is in lead at the top Jon is up , then Mike, then Omar. now working on table maze. land the closest ball first

Jon got his ball in first, one ball left
Lindsay has landed her first ball

Jon is working around a tough part of this maizeLindsay drops her ball, Jon has one more secJon drops

Lindsay is at the three quarter spot, side by side, Jon is around the corner first...Jonathan drops....Lindsay wins!

Hmmmm? Wonder if she will give her amulet to someone else....

Mike knows that he didn't want Lindsay to win so plan b has to go into effect!

05-18-22, 08:45 PM (EST)
4. "Wonder who plan B is....?"
Mary Ann will use her extra vote, Lindsay and Omar will want to take out Jonathan...Mike has an idol, Mary Ann has an idol and an extra vote. Who will Lindsay give her amulet to?

Day 23

They all say great job...
Lindsay: I feel awesome came down to me and Jon....he's a giant Goliath of a human and me, a woman, and I won!

Jon: Lindsay winning was the number one thinkg I didn't want to happen. Mike and Jon will vote Romeo

Jon thinks that Mike is going home, but we want Jon tonight...LIndsay tells MA that Jon has to go. Don't see why anyone would veer off on this plan

Romeo: Jon is a target from early on, it makes sense the back up person would be me.

Omar is telling Mike it's Jon

Omar: It's set...Mike will go next...our plan is foolproof

they are splitting the vote. She doesn't want to play her idol, it will go back into circulation...she is not veering. me and Omar has a nice cruising to F4, ND MAKE IT TO THE END.

MA: RIGHT NOW I THINKK THAT OMAR CAN MAKE IT TO THE END. I HAVE MY EXTRA VOTE, I CAN GO WITH MY PLAN AND USE IT THE WAY I WANT TO.

MIKE AND MA, THIS IS OUR TIME TO TAKE A BIG RISK. TELL JON TO VOTE OMAR

MA WANTS TO VOTE FOR OMAR...MIKE SAYS IT'S MY LIFE,
MIKE IS AFRAID THAT LINDSAY WILL GIVE OMAR HER HII, NOW MA WANTS TO PLAY S. MY FATE IN HER HANDS IS SCARY SAYS MIKE.

MA: MIKE IS TRYING TO PLAY IT SAFE, BUT I HAVE MY EXTRA VOTE...

MA AND ROMEO: WE HAVE 7 VOTES, I HAVE AN EXTRA VOTE, AND IT HAS TO BE USED THIS TRIBAL. ME YOU JON AND MIKE VOTE OMAR, BECASUE OMAR WILL WIN. I THINK I HAVE ROMEO ON BOARD BUT MIKE AND JON ARE HARDER.
JON: I AM NOT CONFIDENT IN ROMEO AT ALL, I THIK IT WOULD BE DUMB TO NOT VOTE OUT ROMEO.

MIKE IS trying to convice her.
MA: this is a risk that we have to take, I am getting frustrated and I have to make moves to get to the end....if they don't listen to me then my whole plan will go up in smoke.

05-18-22, 08:56 PM (EST)
5. "TC..."
Night 23.

Feel intensity tonight...Omar: is that being eager...he says that last TC was outrageous, will this be outrageous....Raining...Mike: no where to hide and few people you can talk to
Romeo: the dynamic is changing a bit, people think hwho they might want to sit next too, thinking long term not short term

Lindsay agrees
Momar: who is the threat....he doesn't agree, some have been playing the long game the whole time, fewer people and less room to hide

Lindsay: How confident are uyoui in tonights vote, she feels confident...
Mike: he lives his life on trust, he trusts in who I believe in
Omar: you never know what you say to others will be taken with truth...he's S confident
JOn: if you are right, what impact will it have tonight....first tribal that this ever happened. there Some one will be lied to...MA. this is the last time you can play the shot in the dark, there are idols too
Omar: only six people anyway, if start splitting votes that is scary...he says he doesn't have an idol, he could be on the receiving end of the blindside...

Voting

No one plays an idol or an advantage! wow

Jonathan
Romeo
Jonathan
Romeo
Omer
Omar

one vote left

Omar

Omar says good job...they all hug him. Lindsay is shocked.
I was Survivor confident

good job...

Wow! Good for MA

starting over again at a new camp!

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-18-22, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TC..."
Why didn't Lindsey play her iodol for Omar? Even if it had been replaced, it still would have given her a good move to build her case.

05-18-22, 09:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: TC..."
That was so so so stupid on her part, imo! It was an amulet idol, it wouldn't have been rebidden! She really blew it!!!

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-22, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TC..."
In Omar's exit Interviews he said that Lindsay's Amulet Idol note said it was non-transferable so she couldn't give it to Omar to play and Lindsay didn't want to make a public move of playing her Amulet Idol for Omar for some reason.

I also think she should have just played it and said it was expiring so might as well play it.

Also, Omar found an Idol Nullifier in Episode 4 when Taku won the 10 Fish Reward. He found it with Jonathan and they swore to each other to keep it a secret from Lindsay and Maryanne.

Omar later told Lindsay who told Jonathan who then knew Omar had not kept the secret and Jonathan told Mike.

05-18-22, 09:04 PM (EST)
7. "NTOS"
See them returning to camp at night: Top five

Jon: battle royale
Romeo: I made a fake idol, see
MA: Jonathan won't be here tomorrow

Omar knows that it was MA...

Jon and Mike voted for Romeo...

Next week is the finale

05-18-22, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: NTOS"
So, who is our winner now? Lindsey? Mike? Maryanne?

- I feel Romeo cannot win a single vote. He is the goat of goats.

- Jonathan would have to win the next two challenges or at least the next one and the Fire challenge.

- Lindsey And Mike need to have Jonathan lose the next challenge and then win either IC or Fire.

- Maryanne needs to have Romeo voted out but she doesn't seem to see that. One of Mike, Lindsey or Jonathan will win the F4 IC and will take Romeo to the end. That means Maryanne is practically certain to be in the F3 Fire Challenge. Can she win it? We have seen her making fire.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-22, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: NTOS"
Also, Maryanne and Mike are both safe at Final 5

And I'm sure they are repeating the Word Puzzle leading to Advantage in the Final 5 Immunity Challenge that Erika found and they voted out Ricard.

Who is the most likely person to do this? I'd say Maryanne.

Lindsay or Jonathan are probably out at Final 5 and so Maryanne and Mike and (goat) Romeo make it to Final 4 with one of those two.

Maybe Maryanne wins Final 4 Immunity and take Romeo and forces Mike and probably Jonathan to make Fire?

05-23-22, 10:26 PM (EST)
12. "RE: NTOS"
«Maybe Maryanne wins Final 4 Immunity...»

That made me laugh so hard! Anything is possible EXCEPT Maryanne or Romeo winning Immunity.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •