The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoiler thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-11-22, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoiler thread"
Please place all commentary in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast, and don't forget! Have PHUN!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoile... Flowerpower1 05-11-22 1
 RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoile... michel2 05-11-22 2
 So.... Flowerpower1 05-11-22 3
   Second Segment.... michel2 05-11-22 4
 3 way plot Flowerpower1 05-11-22 5
 The Problem with Twists michel2 05-11-22 6
 Jon gets post IC confessional Flowerpower1 05-11-22 7
 King Omar! michel2 05-11-22 8
 So many choices! Flowerpower1 05-11-22 9
 Next Time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 05-11-22 10
 RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoile... Flowerpower1 05-11-22 11
   RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoile... Sheldor 05-13-22 12
       RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoile... michel2 05-14-22 13
           RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoile... Sheldor 05-14-22 14
               RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoile... michel2 05-14-22 15
                   Excellent deductions! Flowerpower1 05-17-22 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-11-22, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoiler thread"
Successful blindside today, he thought he was untouchable. Hai got too full of himself, he thought he was the king but his peasants got to gather and blindsided him...

Romeo says he's playing this game suoerchill, everyone wants to take out the big threats, so let them take out each other and then the underdogs will win the game.

true dat I say

Lindsay: So now that Hai is gone, the amulet is now a steal a vote, extra amount for us to use, the games' getting spicy now.

Next AM Day 20

drea is talking, MA says she just lost her toenail

she says they fall off 2 to 3 times per year...
MA: I've never been more in pain, hun try but I don't want it to en d, I am not a threat out here, which is a blessing and a curse cause How will I have a argument to win

the two goats talking, Romeo and MA

everyone else is saying they are surprised that they are still here, talking about Romeo and MA

Mike is talking and Omar. Mike says Romeo best move is eating rice...he hasn't moved

Romeo says screw them, I will not do anything for anyone else

Drea wants the final five....Mike, :Lindsay, Jon, Omar

Romeo never cooks, sits in the same spot the entire day says Drea, it bothers me so much

Mike says we do the final five and then we duke it out from there, he gives them our word

Mike says but it's mainly a game so she believes it, it was to make har feel comfortable, she's is the big picture, she is the big picture that is still here, if she gets to the end she will win...

Omar: At this point of the game they want to push their agenda, Mike thinks he pulled off the big move of getting Hai out, I don't trust him anymore, he's become the new Hai. ...not gonna work for him

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-11-22, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoiler thread"
Drea and Mike Talking about Romeo just grabbing rice and eating is bad and it was made worse when the editors proved their words not once but FOUR times.

Luckily for Romeo, Omar has his eyes on Mike who is High after taking out Hai. Bye Bye Mike, I think. Drea will steal his idol, play it herself and vote him out. She may even steal his vote!

05-11-22, 08:14 PM (EST)
3. "So...."
Mike is after Drea. Omar is after Mike. In a nut shell

See a big school of fish

girls talking...the struggle is real, all feeling it today, try to catch a fish

Jon: coming in I said I was gonna eat the same as everyone else, I burn 2000 calories a day, I am at the point where moving is rough....people here are half met size and we eat the same.

Jon and Romeo talk

I wanted to be the provider, I am still the one that starts the fire, catches the fish...no one sees how hard it is for me, and I don't want them to see

he comes the beach and shows them how to do the net...They are all telling Jon that he needs to do what he is trying to do...

Drea is complaining, he's hangry. Drea says that Jon has lost a lot of weight, I'm like that too.

Jon says he could use a thank you, I want to be a little more appreciated...he's complaining to Lindsay, I have held my tongue, I know that will put a seed in her mind to vote me out

Drea and Lindsay plot

Lindsay: Jon his starting to unravel. He's not a great ally, Ihe gets annoyed with me. the girls and Romeo plot to get Jon...Lindsay says I really want to friggin beat him....want to make sure Jon loses and goes home.

05-11-22, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Second Segment...."
... and we have another target: Jonathan who is really feeling the famine. So much that he irritating people. Lindsey, Drea, Maryanne and Romeo want him out.

05-11-22, 08:27 PM (EST)
5. "3 way plot"
Mike wants Drea
Omar wants Mike
Drea/Lindsay want out Jonathan

Romeo and MA realize the big threats are targeting each other and if we keep our heads down, we are golden.

To me, it looks like MA and Romeo are bound to be 2 of the F3. Hmmm?

Day 21. 7 players left in the game, today the do or die chance. Opportunity for someone at the bottom. Last season Deshawn played and won, made it to the F3. If you need immunity you need to play but if you are the first on out, do or die.

See Jon and Omar look at each other

balance on narrow perch, fall and you are out. win immunity. Twist. dangerous one. but if you think you are on the bottom, it could help. first one off, play do or die. game of chance, if win, safe and cannot be voted out. if lose you are out and that is it, nothing can protect you, no idols nothing.

If you think you need immunity you need to play.

do or die doesn't mean you are out.
Omar: this changes everything

purple means you will play, gray will sit out, they show their rocks to see who is playing and who is not. See Jon looking at the challenge

Jon, Lindsay are the only ones playing. Now you are going to have your fate determined by chance. This will be Battle Royale right now says Lindsay.

Side by side in a show down. feet on narrow perch, hands hold a bar behind their head.

Jiffy says cannot ask for more than this, 2 warriors in control...one will be in control of their fate, one will not. Lindsay is already shaking.

5 minutes into challenge.

Jon is moving now. a fly on Jon's foot.

find out how much is in that tank

JOn is moving a lot

2 different body positions.

Lindsay is wincing.

12 minutes in.

MA rooting for Lindsay

Lindsay drops first

JOn wins! in a tortuous challenge.

He feels it in his whole body.

do or die, if you win, you cannot be voted out, if you lose you are voted out.

05-11-22, 08:31 PM (EST)
6. "The Problem with Twists"
People figure them out. I'm sure Jiffy wasn't expecting to see only those two competing. Now, we run the chance of seeing Lindsey leave without a vote. She wasn't even one of the first 3 targets revealed in the first 2 segments!

05-11-22, 08:39 PM (EST)
7. "Jon gets post IC confessional"
Lindsay is a great competitor, my biggest competition out here. If she goes tonight, I am ok with that.

They are all talking back at camp. Lindsay says it was a million dollar chance. She says it was a dumb decision...me being a competitor my whole life, busted her ##### and played football for 6 years...

MA talking to Omar....sucks,

Linds: I am be out for that one mistake, crying. proud of myself that I gave it my all and I am not out of the game now.

they tell her it's not over yet
Drea: It was bitter sweet because I was rooting for my girl but I am hoping that she hoes home tonight, then I will have the amulet with the most power. tonight is major...if she does the do or die and then is okay, we will play Romeo

Mike: I set up a plan and thankfully she is buying it. Mike wants Drea out, not Romeo. Lindsay says she is down to get drea, her amulet will be the most powerful, as then she will

Mike says that weveryone is on board with Drea. Mike will not hesitate to play his idol. Remember that drea has the extra vote. Omar says it will get rid of the extra vote and removes a big player. but he feels it is too risky to get Mike out with the extra idol...

Drea is staring at all of the others, it's a weird vibe, Mike is saying that it is Romeo, but I think he's lying to me.

see drea and Omar talking....Drea says that she has a advantage and she can take Mikes idol...she is going to play it tonight. she decided to tell Omar, he is someone I can work with to the finish line.

Omar, Drea, all plotting to get Mike and his idol. Thisis the perfect time to get him out. Drea tells Romeo that Mike told her it was you, to Romeo, so he is down to get Mike out.

Omar tells Lindsay that they are going to blindside Mike
Lindsay now says we can tell Mike what Drea will do, and then get Mike to give it to Lindsay tor Omar...tell Mike about the advantage and keep Mike happy. Omar says keep mikes idol and vote out mike. And yet, none of this may matter as Lindsay may go out in the do or die.

So will it be Lindsay with the do or die, Drea, or Mike?

05-11-22, 08:41 PM (EST)
8. "King Omar!"
Have you noticed that Omar gives his confessional sitting on what really looks like a throne!

So much good stragedy that could go down the drain if Lindsey goes. Fortunately, it's 8:40 so too much time for a no vote TC. Lindsey will be safe and then all hell breaks loose and MIKE goes home!

05-11-22, 08:56 PM (EST)
9. "So many choices!"
Tribal...

Let's start with the challenge. Jon what was the thought process. He knew he had to compete, it's toward the end.
Lindsay: My competitive nature took over.
Mike what was it like to watch...unbelievable...she did a worrier thing...repsect
MA: Lindsay and Jon always go head to head..don't lose that competitiveness...
Omar: happy with the decision I made. you get an education that 's it, don't got to gym class...
MA: the scrambling always starts...hed nots,
Mike: absolutely different signs for diff't plans
drea: how do you react when you see signs....see who he is looking at, I observe...when go for wood, but come back with no wood...blah, blah
Omar says we cannot assume that Lindsay its going home....most paranoid today
Jon knows he's safe so I can tell him more, they work with you more

Drea says having whatever info he has doesn't change my game. I play like it's my last day
Mike: have to be careful how you choose your words...Mike you can say something wrong...even unintentionally

time to vote. have to determine if there will be a vote

they all wish Lindsay luck

three boxes.

in one is a flame, that represents life, you choose, you live. 2 have a skull, that represents death, you are out, no vote, you join the jury

33.3% chance
she picks the middle box.

Jiffy will open on e of the other boxes....see a skull.

Jiffy says you can swap them if you want. she is going with her first choice. Hai whispered that you always swap

she got the flame...wow. again.

wow, she's relieved.

see drea smiling. .Lindsay says so much relief. we are going to vote.

Drea says she heard her name is out there. She has the knowledge is power advantage...allowed to ask one player, do you have an advantage or an idol....blah blah....can only ask one player one question one time. ;Mike, do you have an idol. Mike says NO.

Mike says a half an hour before tribal, mike told me. he gave it to Omar.

Romeo voting.
Lindsay
Mike votes for Drea....nice try drea
MA says nice try drea
Drea is using her extra vote, I think.

no one plays an idol.

Drea
MIke
Drea
Mike
Drea
Mike
Drea
Drea

she and Mike hug. I went out fighting...Lindsay I am rooting for you, believe it or not, I was never coming for you, Mike, if you make it to the end you will probably win...

She went out well!
Jiffy says he cannot say he can remember fierce game play and comraderie....blah blah

F6.

05-11-22, 09:03 PM (EST)
10. "Next Time on Survivor...."
Jon: Taku four has made to to f6, now it's time to break up
Mike to someone: Omars next
Mike in conf: Omar is not our pawn, he's working against us
Lindsay to Omar: it will be perfect
In conf: and with Jonathan gone, he's my main nemesis

MA to Romeo: Nothing from this conversation can be leaked
Romeo to MA: I swear

MA crying in conf: I am a real contender not just a goat to be herded.

05-11-22, 09:13 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoiler thread"
So, this episode hit it over the head for me, and I don't like the road that's leading to the end. The alphas; the strong and strategic competitors are going for each other. The weak or the annoying, will out last. Both Romeo and MaryAnn told us this. While we see the other 5 trying to outwit and outplay, they are targeting each other and will over look the weak, because there is always a "bigger" target.

This is not what I want to see moving forward. Ugh.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-22, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoiler thread"
"Jon: Taku four has made to to f6, now it's time to break up"

Sounds like: Omar -> Lindsay -> Jonathan -> Maryanne

Meanwhile: Mike -> Omar
While Romeo & Maryanne are waiting for the dust to clear

However, Lindsay's Amulet Idol expires this week (Final 6) so she is safe.

Maryanne has both an Idol and Extra Vote and I would guess she ends up playing her Idol at Final 5.

Omar still has Mike's Idol and could keep it and vote him out but I think Omar will give it back so probably Mike plays his Idol at Final 5.

So it seems pretty likely that Maryanne, Mike, and Romeo make it to Final 4 with one of Lindsay/Omar/Jonathan but it seems like with Lindsay safe this week it is likely Omar or Jonathan this week.

05-14-22, 12:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoiler thread"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-22 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

I'm under the impression that advantages and idols have to be played when 6 players remain.

I hope they realize that they have too many goats and that Romeo has to leave. Maryanne, for one, should realize that she can't win a challenge so she will need to be taken to the end. Romeo's presence makes that very unlikely.

Pretty impressive that such a little school as Tak U still has 4 players in line for MVP...I mean Sole Survivor. It didn't start up well for them; on day 5 Ika and Vati looked like Bama and Georgia in comparison. Didn't Jackson say something to the effect that he knew the winner was on Taku when he left? The odds look a lot better now than then.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-22, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoiler thread"
Last season at Final 5 Jeff said before reading the votes "If anybody has an Advantage or Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so." Xander said "Today marks the 20th day of me having it and the last time I can play it." So Xander played his Beware Advantage Idol at Final 5. A bit confusing since it was initially called an "Advantage" but I guess saying all 3 phrases turned it into a normal Idol playable at Final 5.

So I assume both Mike and Maryanne's Idols can be played at Final 5 but they have not shown us the Idol notes so that is just my assumption from previous seasons.

However, for Season 42 the Advantage notes said that the last time to play this advantage is with Six Players left in the game for:

• Amulet in any capacity (i.e. Extra Vote, Steal A Vote, or Idol)
  • Extra Vote
  • Knowledge is Power

Also, supposedly Shot In The Dark expired at Final 7 but Jeff did not say that this season like he did at the Final 7 Tribal council last season.

FYI: The Amulet Note said:

Three Amulets have the Power of an Extra Vote.
Two Amulets have the Power to Steal-A-Vote.
One Amulet has the Full Power of an Idol.

The Last Time the Amulet Advantage can be used in any capacity is when there are Six players left in the game.

So I assume "in any capacity" includes all 3 states of the Amulet Advantage.

05-14-22, 03:09 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S42 | Ep 11 | East coast spoiler thread"
To sum up: Lindsey, Maryanne and Mike each have an idol and we only know for sure that Lindsey has to be played hers at F6. The other 2 could be good at F5. Maryanne also can vote twice at this TC.

Imagine if all three are played at this TC: 4 players would be immune.

05-17-22, 08:07 PM (EST)
16. "Excellent deductions!"
EXCELLENT Deductions, michel.

I think you have nailed it.

Lindsay plays her idol at F6, she's safe. Mike and Mary Ann play their idols at F5 and make it to the F4. Romeo is so under the radar, he'll make it too. So if Lindsay is safe, and Mike and MA are safe, then either Omar, the strategic, or Jon, the physical threat, goes this week. So, if Jonathan wins the IC, he's safe. Most likely Omar will not win it. Mike wants Omar to go. Most likely Omar is toast.

F5: MA, Romeo, Mike, either Lindsay or Jonathan go. Who ever wins the IC is safe.
F4: MA, Romeo, Mike, Lindsay/Jon?

I really feel this will boil down to Romeo and MA.....UGH!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •