The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S42 | Ep 9 | East Coast Spoiler thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-04-22, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S42 | Ep 9 | East Coast Spoiler thread"
Here is the place to put all commentary related to tonights episode. Please keep it here until the show has aired in its entirety on the left coast, and don't forget....have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here we go.... Flowerpower1 05-04-22 1
   RE: Here we go.... michel2 05-04-22 2
 Winners and Losers Flowerpower1 05-04-22 3
 Hai-Hai-Hai michel2 05-04-22 4
   RE: Hai-Hai-Hai Flowerpower1 05-04-22 6
 Omar starting to play the players Flowerpower1 05-04-22 5
 Post IC Drama Flowerpower1 05-04-22 7
 TC... Flowerpower1 05-04-22 8
   Bye Hai! michel2 05-04-22 9
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 05-04-22 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-04-22, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here we go...."
Hai: I',m happy that I got my main target out, rocks, but my nbighgest obstacle was getting mike's blessing...however thankfully, he being a great ally let me be the driver for this vote.
Mike: I gave Rocks my word, my bond, the vote was unanimous, I'm extremely upset because I am letting Hai play my game.
Omar: Are you ok with how everything transpired....he says yes, I was, but I do want him to be annoyed with Hai. Mike doesn't like How Hai is running thing, so My plan is to bring Mike closer to me and Hai has given me enough ammunition to do that.

Omar is becoming the puppet master

Drea is noting, I have my knowledge is power and my extra vote I will play has hard as I can

Day 18...see Omar and Lindsay talking...complaining about Jon...his plan or no plan

Lindsay: slowly not being able to rely on him...not my favorite alliance member to have at this point. Traditionally when 2 idols are played another comes back in, see her searching...looking at places that seem obvious, and she goes right by it....I found nothing, hope I find before somebody else does

MA nots there is a fire making comp, and we are looking for firewood, sees the idol...finds it, and now she's jumping up and down...I'm not telling anyone about this...oh gawd....MA cheerleader is going off...I'm in such a great position, I'm literally shooketh...she's patting herself on the back in the moral sense and the strategic sense.

Challenge and it's a huge storm, sideways rain, shivering...Jiffy says how are we doing. are you feeling that you are nearing the end that you can do this....they look miserable...

REWARD challenge

pushed you to your limits, today is fun, all you have to do is to maneuver a sandbag through a series of obstacles and land it on a target

Hot pizza warm on the sanctuary, decent nights sleep...

hot pizza and cold beer at the sanctuary...start in the ocean go to land, first over and under obstacle...Jon in early lead...untie knots...fighting through it right now, Jon first.....over balance beam, over seesaw, Lindsay is over and Hai..now Jon tossing sandbag...Jon off, Lindsay wins....out of no where...

choose one person to join you....look at them all, everybody wants it....how do you make this kind of decision, so she takes Omar...can I bring another? Mike, come on over...

Lindsay, Omar, Mike

Lindsay: couldn't have come at a better time, picked two that I wanted to talk strategy with and get close to....win, win...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-04-22, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Here we go...."
If this episode is indeed the showdown between the 2 strategists, Hai and Omar ,then the opening couldn't have gone worse for Hai and better for Omar. Hai sounded full of himself while Omar started prying Mike away from him. Then Omar gets to go on reward thanks to lindsey and they bring Mike. I wonder of Omar whispered Mike's name to Lindsey...

05-04-22, 08:23 PM (EST)
3. "Winners and Losers"
Day 18, back at camp, still pouring...
MA: when you say you want to play S, we are at day 18, I am shivering so much...this doesn't translate when you are back home, sitting in soaking clothes for 24 hours, starving, says Romeo....they get to go on reward with pizza and beer and here we are dying.
Hai: We had to fix the shelter, being out here has taken me back to my roots, seen what it is like to be hungry, poor, I know how much worste things can be. Family emigrated here from Viet Nam since I was 3, that inspired me, being out here a lot forget this is a finite ending, that's what gets me through another day...

See Hai and Lindsay plotting. Hai says Romeo...Lindsay says what about Jon...guess what Lindsay, I'm open, says Hai.

see the Winners go to the sanctuary...I'm a jersey kid, we live on pizza, I knew I was going to eat till it came out of my ears...they hear voices and mumbling and all of a sudden I look up, these are our loved ones, they see their daughter, dad, etc...Lindsay...my parents...graduation, hey Lindsay, congrats for making it this far in the game, a video, love you so much and we miss you

Omar says this is priceless, food for the soul, don't know how much you need this until you see it...Omar's GF....so proud of you!

Mike: and his daughter, and his son, and wife...I love you I miss you, keep doing what you are doing....nothing that means more to me than my family....greatest gift ever given to me by anyone...

Omar is so thankful, they are lying around in blankets....Omar says we got along in the beginning of the game was friendship...Omar is dissing Hai....Mike will do anything that I want in this game, he is my puppet...Mike says he's a liar. Omar says in conf: Hai never told me that but I am telling him that.
Omar says it worked, I told a good like, Not a stupid lie...
Mike thinks I am totally with him, he played me...
Lindsay, she wants to work with these two, me Hai and drea have an amulet...if 3 left we get this, 2 left get a steal a vote

Jon is destroying her game as he feels like he has a lot of power, so if he doesn't win immunity tomorrow....says Lindsay

05-04-22, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Hai-Hai-Hai"
The noose is tightening around Hai's neck. What a great move by Omar. Pupet! He know what word would hurt Mike the most.

There's also Jonathan on the daily menu but how can Lindsey resist making her amulet stronger?

05-04-22, 08:37 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Hai-Hai-Hai"
Yeah, Lindsay is starting to plant the let's get Jonathan out seed, but when push comes to shove, I do think the amulet strength will win out. And, if she votes for Hai, it will endear her more with Mike.

05-04-22, 08:35 PM (EST)
5. "Omar starting to play the players"
Playing Mike, he lands the target on Hai's back. Lindsay is down to vote Hai or Jonathan, whoever doesn't win immunity.

Day 19, challenge arena....see the planks that get narrower...

stand on narrow perch while balancing a ball on a bow. Last one standing spot in F7.

Ball on the bow, find the center. see Lindsay and Hai.

Stay 5 minutes then move down to second section.

Mike out, Hai out. 6 are looking solid
Romeo is out
Jonathan has movement
Omar is out
MA, Lindsay, Jonathan, Drea

MA keeps being dramatic...Jon has moving ball...

moving down to next section

MA is out, mad

Lindsay Jon and drea, be here 10 minutes

Drea is out
Jonathan vs. Lindsay

Lindsay is a rock, but Jon has a lot of movement. one minute left in this round, Jon's ball is moving all over the place. Lindsay is moving now

Jon with great recovery

They move down to the most difficult, most narrow part of the beam....

be thee for thirty minutes if they can last that long....

Lindsay having movement Jonathan is out

Lindsay wins!

see Mike, Hai, Jonathan

Mike: Lindsay wins, I'm ecstatic, more important is that Hai did not win, he thinks he's the king, the king will go out tonight!

05-04-22, 08:46 PM (EST)
7. "Post IC Drama"
Hai got his swan song back story tonight, too. He's got to be toast?

back to camp....congrats Lindsay.
Hai: IU was so grateful that Jon did not win the IC, he usually kills it, he either wins or second....

Jonathan shows off his monkey run. Hai says it's my opportunity to get him out of the game.
Hai and Mike talk..get tart, Jonathan.
Mike will say yes, I will go with you, Hai tells him to the very end...meanwhile his head is in the guillotine...

Mike tels Jonathan...that it's you tonight....Mike tells him that we need to cut the head off the snake tonight...

drea and Lindsay talk about getting Hai

Drea says I am going against Hai's alliance, if we get him out, then Lindsay and I get more strength
Ma tells Lindsay that she wants Hai out
Jonathan Is on board, I will not rock the boat , says Lindsay

Jonathan and Hai talk...

Hai: every tc I go to I tell the person that I know, I am comfortable, I tell him I have the idol, and If you are going tonight I will play my diol for you tonight and play it.

Jonathan tells Omar...he's lying, the worst liar I ever heard
Omar: It's clear it won't be difficult to get Hai out tonight, but almost too easy, should I take Hai and get him to work with me for someone else....take Jon out of the picture he's a liability in this game, will he win every other immunity in this game.
Omar says that Romeo trusts me more than everyone...see him talking to Romeo, then he goes and talks to MA, another ally. Then he talks to Lindsay....
Once again I am in the middle and it won't take much to switch the vote, is it the time? Only 4 more votes have to pick the right person at the right time or you will be out.

Omar is getting a little too in power....smells fishy to me, he could be going soon? But not tonight.

05-04-22, 08:56 PM (EST)
8. "TC..."
Tribal:

Lindsay: Back to back wins....with reward was there any fallout with the losers? I don't think so?
Mike: what was it like for you with strategy....I can't speak to what happened at camp, at the reward, no deep strategy...he talks about fires at night in the cold...here there is not end of the tunnel, no place to go
Lindsay: amazing life experience and included in that is crazy low lows and high highs
Hai: is it possible that they spent the night together and didn't talk about strategy? No
Omar: there are times that you have to coast...in this game every decision is a choice...dedisions can be life and death, make one and don't look back
Mike: It's all about what your fut feeling is at the time, it could be now, 4 days from how, etc
MA: is there a constant dialogue in your head...S Jenga....
Lindsay: what is tonights vote about. Making an even playing field....making sure that we all have an equal part in getting to the end....
Jon is weary about that
Hai tries to cover it up...it depends on what you value, social or physical, blah blah

Voting...

No one plays an idol or an advantage

Hai
Jonathan
Johnathan
Hai
Hai
Hai
Hai

He's shocked....well played gang...OMG that was amazing, he says, that is how I wanted to go out. Love you guys. good luck to all of you! WOW...bye Hai.

Jon is SO relieved...he fist bumps Mike...

05-04-22, 09:02 PM (EST)
9. "Bye Hai!"
We got him! Well not really us but we got the roght vote and I'm glad he's gone.

05-04-22, 09:02 PM (EST)
10. "Next time on Survivor...."
Jonathan is on the radar....what ever happened to Drea. I also would not be surprised to see Omar go soon, he's getting cocky...

Next time on Survivor....

Mike: we have a straight line to the final four
see them all in cahoots
Mike in conf: boom boom, like dominos, everybody is on board
Romeo to Drea: We will never see that coming

Jon to someone else that I don't see: drea
Omar: we can take either one out
Jiffy: there is a twist to tonights challenge and it is a dangerous one...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •