The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S42 | Ep 8 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-22, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S42 | Ep 8 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Surprise: I will be here on time tonight. You know the drill....all commentary on tonights episode needs to be confined to this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to HAVE PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S42 | Ep 8 | East Coast Spoiler... Flowerpower1 04-27-22 1
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower1 04-27-22 2
   RE: Post Intro.... michel2 04-27-22 7
 Post IC drama Flowerpower1 04-27-22 3
 First TC Flowerpower1 04-27-22 4
 First TC Flowerpower1 04-27-22 5
 Next Time on Survivor... Flowerpower1 04-27-22 6
   RE: Next Time on Survivor... michel2 04-27-22 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-27-22, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S42 | Ep 8 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Romeo at night has no hard feelings, thank you for keeping me....in conf: 3 votes thrown on me, these people are fake, in reality I want to kick them in the face....then we see Hai asking everyone who voted for him
In conf: I received a hunky vote, I'm upset about it, I feel it came from Romeo
Romeo denies....then we see that it was Romeo that voted for him

It was Romeo the says. Romeo notes that it is Hai that is instigating everything, he wanted to see him squirm....I was successful, whoever \is aligned with him is dumb.
....I will play this game

Day 17

See Rocks, Hai, Jon, and Mike at the water hole....Hai says Romeo is creating paranoia, he can look me in the eye and lie
Rocks in conf: Mike, Jon are workers, the big guys....we need to stick together, we have the numbers....will talk to Omar and someone else

Jon in conf: He's very interested...
Mike: the guys are coming together, normally guys like us are taken out, the guys that I am with right now deserve to go forward
Rocks and Omar: Listen, how many guys are there, guys alliance....Omar doesn't like him, you haven't talked to me ever, and you want me to come with you, you are telling me that I have just as good a chance at immunity as them?

Hai says there is a boys alliance, and some how I am a part of it....I'm not part of the mysogyny club....he hates Rocks...he is making his way up the ranks 0on my list of people to vote out....

Omar and Hai both do not like Rocks...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-27-22, 08:15 PM (EST)
2. "Post Intro...."
Day 17, challenge sight in the water, the little floating pyramids

balance on triangular platform in rough water feet on narrow platforms, if fall or touch the base you are out. Today, 2 people win immunity....dividing you into two teams of 5. both teams go to TC separately, 2 have immunity, 2 voted out.
last the longest for your tribe get beef and veggie kabobs, and that person will go to the others TC, and know who was voted out.

drea, Jon, tori, MA

MA is in, Rocks is in, Hai, Tori out

Lindsay and Jon fight for immunity in blue

Romeo is out, hai is the winner, last person wins food

Lindsay and Jon fighting, Hai is last standing for his team

Lindsay is out

so Hai vs Jon

Hai is out, Jonathan wins

Hai gets immunity, Jon gets immunity and food

kabobs waiting back at camp....others go to Taku camp.

Hai got IN, I don't have to worry about anything, we got the numbers, 4 to 1...Mike, Hai, Romeo, Tori, Omar. Tori is the only girl in the group with the mysogyny alliance.

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-27-22, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post Intro...."
Wasn't the challenge supposed to be on land? What's up with that?

04-27-22, 08:29 PM (EST)
3. "Post IC drama"
Omar, didn't think I would ever come back here...who will be the one out now?
Romeo: My worst night mare, nothing in common with Rocks, Mike, Omar....Rocks and Mike talk...
Rocks: fortunately I have 3 of the guys that I brought together....I think personally when it comes to guys, they are more rigid when it comes to making a decision...

Omar: going into tonight, Romeo was a dead man walking, at this point Romeo is loyal to me and I am try ing the get rid of people that I cannot mold

Omar talks to Romeo about getting Rocks out
Romeo: The person that I wanted to vote out tonight is the person IU have to trust tonight....Hai, the sneakiest person there is, a weasel

Omar talks to Hai about blindsiding Rocks, Hai says he would lose Mikes trust 100%,,,,dib; t want ti lose mikes trust.

see Hai and Mike talk.....Hai says I don't trust Romeo but I am not afraid of him, so let's get Rocks. Mike is saying Rocks in not a hard vote for. me but I gave him my word. Hai and I have been together since day 3, we have to figure out what to do

See the kabobs...Lindsay: I was so close to beating Jon, Drea has the hidden Info, so seems like Tori would be the easy one
Jon: this could be very good for me, I have had to put any ego behind me...so I have been waiting for my moment to make a big move tonight...we need to get dress idol out tongight, we will tell drea that it's you (MA)

Mary Anne says we will have drea vote for you. Jon says that we need to flush the idol....Jon treats me like the little child that needs to be led....he really getting to me.

MA tells Tori that Jon said drea.
Tori: after winning the first 2 IN, s lets get her out now, but now they are willing to get Drea out, I still have hope in this game.

see a spider

Jon and drea walking....he is telling her to vote MA and get rid of her idol

Drea says that it's maryann, ok, it's awesome. it's a red flag for me that they are voting out people with idols because I have one too

Jon and Lindsay talk....we have an opportunity to vote out drea...
Lindsay saYs we get rid of drea to get the idol out, but if she chooses to play it, then MA goes. So how will we be Taku 4, we need a contingency plan

me and drea vote Tori, they argue, trust me that the info I am getting says that Tori knows that she is on the bottom...

JOn is impossible to talk with ...Lindsay saYS she is all worked up. I don't think she will play the idol, he's not listening to me.

JOn: Most people that get immunity they relax, I think this is the best time ...Lindsay is talking drea into voting Tori...Lindsay is blindsiding Jon...

04-27-22, 08:37 PM (EST)
4. "First TC"
raining...cold...Omar says there is. apart of you that pushes farther than you ever knew you could...
Mike says you wake up and you are not comfortable, then go to challenge, and all that you calculated goes out the door, and then you go to TC and have to vote someone out, wake up with plan A and get plan B...

Hai says that we all woke up with a plan but we all have to be flexible
Rocks says today was mellow....we ate coconut and didn't strategize as much as you think
Mike says it may be a game of chicken
Romeo: how would you label this....uit's an all male tribe, different dynamic with no women on this tribe. acted like guys today, dismissed the big decision....Rocks said he didn't see anything today that would change his mind.

Rocks is first voter
See Chanelle there in jury

04-27-22, 08:56 PM (EST)
5. "First TC"
The all male tribe: Rocks, Romeo, Hai, Mike, Omar

Romeo
Rocks
Rox Roy
Rocksroy

Way to go guys....see you Rocks

Good luck guys, can take aspot on the jury with Chanelle, bringing in the next group
Hai and Romeo got to gather and did this, says Rocks to Chanelle....

they see Rocks OMG...Jon is shocked!

Tori smiling
Drea says it is a very surprising vote...what does that tell you? I don't know
Lindsay.
Drea: what do you have to do to adapt twith this small of a group, go to drawing board and see where you fit in....
changes your mind set...idk...
Tori: I actually see this whole twist as good news as you work with people you may not have worked with before
MA: ??
Drea: the Rocks roy vote could influence this vote. she commens on the back players getting voted out boom boom boom...she says she has to play the game a little harder. She is playing her idol tonight as she will not be the next black person to go.... uh oh, see Jon and Drea talking....whispering
Tori says it doesn't change my vote. Jon whispers to MA and then to Lindsay. So Jeff notes that

MA says she is not wring Drea 's name down

that's three black people, I cna' twrite Drea's name down. can't do it. morally can't write her name down. Race comes into it.
Jon says I feel like this is about race but it doesn't have anything about race, Jon tells drea and MA that they are being aggressive. He's arguing that he is not self consciously racist....here is the talk...they are not calling everyone racist says drea. Right now I am stepping out of the game....drea is crying. she has to think about how she speaks and how she acts. people like us understand each other...maybe they made it into a racial thing, I could be there tomorrow...MA shows her idol...she doesn't think there are any votes going to me but I have to play this....I 1000% if both of us don't play our idols tonight then they used race.
Lindsay saYs she respects them, I respect this conversation, hurts me that they are both getting emotional, I'm sorry that they are hurting for that

MA says her biggest fear would that she would see social injustice and not be able to do anything about it. She has to play her idol so she is not voted out...now she brings up Omar, there has never been a muslim person to make the end game.

JOn, how do you feel. I'm glad that it's cleared up that it iOS not the tribe that made them feel this way, because I love them...

Tori says she feels wrong. Jiffy is in talk show host mode

the two girls play their idols...drea will not go home, Lindsay what does that mean, it's me or Tori....hope they trust me says Lindsay
Tori: I can feel that you are moving toward me, Jon says you have lied to me, I have a better relationship with Lindsay. MA says this is the best play toward me. Tori is playing her shot in the dark...MA says that is fair.

Tori grabs her shot in the dark. Jon is holding Drea

Not safe...

Tori says she prayed about it....they didn't even vote. have fun guys....

God literally has shown up in so many ways in this game....I can do a lot more than I freaking thought I could.

04-27-22, 09:00 PM (EST)
6. "Next Time on Survivor..."
Jon: You have to pick the right person at the right time

Hai: goes what Lindsay, I'm open
See Lindsay and Drea laughing....guess what? He has to go!

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-27-22, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Next Time on Survivor..."
Who was the «He» that was the subject of Drea and Lindsey's discussion? Sure sounded like either Hai or Jonathan to me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •