The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S42 | Ep 7 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-20-22, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S42 | Ep 7 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Here we go....maybe! Please place all commentary in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to have PHUN!

I will be late to the party, but when I come home I will jump in. And, if I am really late, I will start the show at the top and make commentary....for those who care...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S42 | Ep 7 | East Coast Spoiler... michel2 04-20-22 1
 RE: S42 | Ep 7 | East Coast Spoiler... michel2 04-20-22 2
 IC michel2 04-20-22 3
   RE: IC Sheldor 04-20-22 5
 Post IC drama Flowerpower1 04-20-22 4
 Vote talk michel2 04-20-22 6
 TC Flowerpower1 04-20-22 7
   Well hello! michel2 04-20-22 10
 The Vote michel2 04-20-22 8
 NOTS michel2 04-20-22 9
   RE: NOTS Sheldor 04-21-22 12
       RE: NOTS michel2 04-21-22 13
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 04-20-22 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-20-22, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S42 | Ep 7 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-22 AT 08:16 PM (EST)

Kula Kula Tribe ???
Reward: Marianne picks the grey rock but Drea doesn't like Peanut Butter so she trades out. Sits on the bench and finds a «Beware Advantage» Another advantage for Drea.

The race s close but when it comes to make baskets Omar gets hot, Rocksroy is not. Orange leade 4 to 0 when Jonathan takes over and makes the 5 shots in a row before Omar can finish.

Jonathan, Mike, Tori, Chanelle and Rocksroy get the reward.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-20-22, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S42 | Ep 7 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-22 AT 08:25 PM (EST)

Omar has info from everyone and ionfo is power. He wants to use it well.

Drea's advantage is the ability to steal an Idol or an advantage from someone just by asking for it. They cannot lie about it.

The advantage was at the bottom of a red bowl of paint so she has a red hand which Tori notices. Tori guesses Drea found an idol, Drea wants to get Tori out.

04-20-22, 08:38 PM (EST)
3. "IC"
Jeff negotiates for rice. 3 people volunteer to sie out for rice for at least 4 days. Jeff needs a 4th. They huddle: Marianne crying says she knows she isn't safe but she is ready to sacrifice for the tribe. «Please someone else has to step out» she pleads. Omar volunteers: they will have rice.

Challenge starts and Hai is out before Jeff can finish the snentence. Mike Rocksroy and romeo also fall out, leaving three: Chanelle, Tori and Jonathan.
Chanelle falls
Jonathan falls

Tori wins again, foiling Drea's plan.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-22, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: IC"
Of course Tori wins again when I switch my vote from Chanelle to Tori! Argh!

04-20-22, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Post IC drama"
Sorry, just arrived to see Tori win the IC beating out Chanelle and Jonathan.

Kula Kula....

See a bird eat a fish and sharks

I love MA, if she was wiling to sit out, fortunately we got the rice, says Hai...
Tori was our main target, so now that leaves Chanelle, Romeo, MA and Mike

Mike is saying Schanelle to Omar and Jonathan...it's personal with me with Chanelle, she's been unloyalw to me, she voted for me when she didn't have to

Hai: Chanelle is the actual vote but we told her to vote Romeo, if she plays her shot in the dark, blah blah
Chanelle: My plan tonight is to vote Romeo

Romeo: they want to sit around the fire and tell stories, Chanelle super calm, Romeo, staring to panic, I was left out of the last vote, thought I had an alliance with Drea, she doesn't even look at me....drea tells him to seettle down,

Tori talks to Romeo
Rocks and Romeo: Tori asked me which names have ytiou heard and he told him your name, MA, and Chanelle
Omar...Romeo is so paranoid, at this point the vote was supposed to be Chanelle, but Romeo has inserted himself as a target....he's going to play himself out of the game.

See Hai and Omar talking about changing to Romeo....
Hai: He's stirring up chaos, hard for me to ...
see Hai talking to Jonathan....I'm very confused about Romeo's strategy, he was genuinely safe tonight...drea and Mike and Hai talking, we need 6 on Romeo...
Mike: paranoia is a dangerous thing, nothing more that I want than Chanelle going home....
I'm not a brain surgeon but I am street smart, my social skills are good, just like Jon strength is natural to him...

Hai, Mike, and Jon talk...thisis survivor, I will have butterflies, I will close my eyes, please let it be Chanelle says Mike.

04-20-22, 08:49 PM (EST)
6. "Vote talk"
Marianne's tears worked: She isn't a target.

It's Chanelle with Romeo as their split vote option.

Chanelle is told to vote Romeo so she decides to chill out.

Romeo is told to vote Chanelle but Marianne tells him she also heard is name. Romeo panics.

Omar and Hai hatre chaos so they want to switch to Romeo. Mike who hates Chanelle doesn,t like thwe idea so he tries to bring it back on Chanelle by talking to Jonathan.

So: Romeo or Chanelle? I voted Romeo so I'm biased but Dobby should go.

04-20-22, 08:56 PM (EST)
7. "TC"
Jon: any discussion about the four people that volunteered to sit out.....he says that I promised them that I would not vote them out
Tori, you are safe: is this different, last tribal I was not part of the group, I just want to be in on the know whatever it was
Romeo....seems to be a unified group, but what will be interesting is that this can't last forever...
Hai says if you are running around being paranoid that you are probably not in the group.
Drea says that you align with people Burt they can be detrimental to the group and your game
Chanelle says that they are not all on the same page
Is this part of your life in reading people....Mike says you don't know who is lying int his group.
Romeo....whoever this group is, they are deciding who do we want to take this road trip with
Chanelle: if you open the car door and you decide to get in, how comfortable are you in that are you in the right car
MA starts rambling on....
Lindsay: do you want to be stirring or in the back, she says that changes from different points in the game
Hai: If you are int e driver position you better know when to let someone else drive

See Romeo and Chanelle

No one plays an advantage or an idol

Hey
Romeo
Chanelle
Romeo
Chanel
Romeo
Chanelle
Chanelle
Chanel
Chanelle

first member of the jury....

See Romeo

Love you Chanelle

see Mike

Romeo smiles

04-20-22, 09:03 PM (EST)
10. "Well hello!"
I thought I was all by my lonesome!

04-20-22, 08:58 PM (EST)
8. "The Vote"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-22 AT 09:01 PM (EST)

Hye (sic) gets 1 vote from Romeo
Romeo gets 3 Votes (Maryanne, Omar and Chanelle.)

Chanelle: The tribe has spoken

That means the key conversation was the ultimate one between Mike and Jonathan.

04-20-22, 09:02 PM (EST)
9. "NOTS"
The guys have majority and they come together.

Lindsey argues with Jonathan

2 people will win imnmunity but 2 will be going home

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-22, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: NOTS"
Interesting and only ONE Hour!

Divide into two random teams of 5 each for 2 Individual Immunity Challenges and 2 Tribal Councils of 5 random players?

Divide into 6 Men and 4 Women and 2 Individual Immunity Challenges and 2 Tribal Councils of 4 Women and then 6 Men?

One Individual Immunity Challenge with 2 Winner and 1 Tribal Council with 10 Players and vote twice?

04-21-22, 10:20 AM (EST)
13. "RE: NOTS"
Yep! That's what I was wondering. Previously we had male and female division.

04-20-22, 09:03 PM (EST)
11. "Next time on Survivor...."
Mike: We have more dudes than women here
Mike: The guys are coming to gather here, we will leave the dead bodies on the road
Lindsay to Jon: I know more than you know
Jon to Lindsay: truly you don't know that
Lindsay in conf: he feels like a top dog and he is not listening to me
Jiffy at challenge: Two people will win immunity, two people going home.
See reactions
Romeo in conf: This is my worst night mare

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •