The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S42 | Ep 01 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-09-22, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S42 | Ep 01 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The time has come! Please post all commentary in regard to the First episode in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, in the immortal words of Tribephyl, HAVE PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here we go Flowerpower1 03-09-22 1
   RE: Here we go michel2 03-09-22 2
       Hi MICHEL! Flowerpower1 03-09-22 4
           RE: Hi MICHEL! michel2 03-09-22 5
 First 3 for an inter-tribe advantag... Flowerpower1 03-09-22 3
   RE: First 3 for an inter-tribe adva... michel2 03-09-22 7
 Post all tribes have supplies Flowerpower1 03-09-22 6
   RE: Post all tribes have supplies michel2 03-09-22 8
       RE: Post all tribes have supplies PepeLePew13 03-09-22 12
 Amulet Advantage Flowerpower1 03-09-22 9
   RE: Amulet Advantage Tkit 03-10-22 24
       RE: Amulet Advantage Sheldor 03-11-22 25
   RE: Amulet Advantage Sheldor 03-11-22 26
 Boat arrives Flowerpower1 03-09-22 10
 Risk it or protect it..... Flowerpower1 03-09-22 11
   RE: Risk it or protect it..... PepeLePew13 03-09-22 13
 Jackson Out michel2 03-09-22 14
   RE: Jackson Out PepeLePew13 03-09-22 15
       RE: Jackson Out michel2 03-09-22 19
           RE: Jackson Out PepeLePew13 03-09-22 20
   Lithium Flowerpower1 03-15-22 27
 Jack.... Flowerpower1 03-09-22 16
 RE: S42 | Ep 01 | East Coast Spoile... PepeLePew13 03-09-22 17
 Post challenge Flowerpower1 03-09-22 18
   Vote michel2 03-09-22 22
 TC Flowerpower1 03-09-22 21
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 03-09-22 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-09-22, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here we go"
This is definitely not the best looking cast....hopefully they have character!

Last season birthed a new season....twists, penalties, etc. What's really great is this is back to back and this new group has not seen anything that happened in last season, so will us some of same twists, and some twists new...it's another evolution of social experiment...

big dude, Jonathan, I live for this, this. is the ultimate challenge, one survivor....

from the beginning says Drea, I became all American in hurdles,

Omar, veteranarian....ugh will come into game like a pigeon....but will be an owl

As a young woman, LYDIA, genZ, I'm awkward, I will burn instantly, sand sucks

These 18 strangers have left it all behind

about to take part

there is something for me that I need to find

Lindsay: How much farther can I go, how

Mike: You get one shot and I will give it everything I got...

S 42

see them land at their beach where Jiffy is waving them in...

right now, Maryanne, it feels like a roller coaster and it is starting to move, will you raise your hand, and I will be screaming on whatever ride this is....

Welcome to S42. Here...Maryanne called on....smiling, what is that enthusiasm....you dream about this...and then you are here, and you are there, and she wants to jump up run scream

Mike: he's 0out here with Jeff Probst...on beach and Jeff Probst is taking to me. what does it take to win, diversified, it takes it all, the person that is more well rounded than the rest of us will win this game.

Some one says, we are about to find out....when asked what does it take to win....

have to adapt, says Jiffy, think of hit like the monster and the horror story...you lay it or it slays you.

the tribes,

Ika, wearing blue. Green, Orange

On my go, one person races unties paddles, then one races down the beach to get two more paddles, then paddle out and around buoy, then come back and tie to gather and win loop with a key and will win flint.

New S is fast difficult dangerous.

Omar: 40 seasons you have an idea, but now we have no idea

Jonathan is huge vs Daniel, Tori race first leg of challenge for basic camp supplies....

Jonathan is smoking them all, tori is good...wh o will come back first, tori is first so far, then Jonathan, jumps over her....the guy from the green tribe fell and thinks he just dislocated his shoulder....

then the yellow girl gets there stop, wait till all get there and make a decision...or you can each work together and undo knots, to have a big advantage....3 of them talk about it, only tell each other....

Hai: this was an opportunity to build relationships on two other tribes

the three are covering themselves in mud, then roll around in the sand, then they run back with 2 paddles, now they all get in the boat and paddle to buoy and back, get bamboo sticks on the back....

Tafuri orange in lead...then must pick up bamboo sticks on way back....Jonathan untying knots to get bamboo....Orange in dominating position...then green, then blue....

now orange is in the last part.....use the bamboo sticks tie together to build long stick to get key ring....blue is in lAST PLACE....

Jiffy tells them keep digging. Daniel is injured....

now Hai on green is trying and now Rocksroy of blue is getting it....

Orange is doing terrible, Mariah is doing poorly

Rocksroy for blue is getting the key....for the win. Blue wins

He says don't doubt me...

a pot machete and a flint....Poor Daniel....he looks miserable

Marya: My team set us up big to win and now my mind set is buckle up

Daniel needs medical....shoulder popped out...Daniel tells the dr to pop it...got it! It feels so much better....says he could come out of the game is this keep shappening

Mike: No pot, no machete, first 15 minutes and we are in trouble, not a good start at all....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-22, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Here we go"
Hello FP! Nice to read you!

Funniest Quote came from Firefighter Mike: «You only get one shot at this»

Well... Some get 5 shots at this.

03-09-22, 09:36 PM (EST)
4. "Hi MICHEL!"
He's a character for sure, that Mike!

Great to see you too, Michel! Hope you do a character thread! xoxo

03-09-22, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hi MICHEL!"
I'll probably do something but not a weekly one.

03-09-22, 09:35 PM (EST)
3. "First 3 for an inter-tribe advantage"
Hai, Drea, and the orange girl, don't know her name, won an advantage to work together.

Jonathan, Mike, Hai all stuck out to me in the first segments. Daniel because of injury....he could be the boot

Super duper fan in the blue tribe....a new era is terrifying, says Zack. 21 year old, but what ever is thrown my way, bring it on

Romeo: pageant director
Tori: caregiver 24
Drea
Sawti: National guard....she will be super useful, my family immigrated from India, my education a top priority, study my way to the top, Harvard

Tori: I want to tell people what I want them to think of me, I work as a therapist, but we quickly work on shelter, the big people....she's talking and she is letting her nerdy self show, that is the kind of person they are, I don't want to be with the big kids, I want to be with the nerdy kids on the outs, and so far it is going well

Roeo: first impressions is the most important thing...
Uno dos tres.....Rockray, Drea, and Romeo form a bond....who would have thought this skinny kid would be chopping bamboo, incredible

cut to green tribe

Lydia: Daniel fell and dislocated his shoulder and now no camp supplies...you must choose one task to complete, solve visual riddle, all can participate, only get 2 guesses. One tribe member fill a barrel. if fail a penalty....

Mike, choice of challenge was to get flint pot machete....fill the pot....I'm left out...that pot is heavy, 4 hours one person....they opt to do the triangle puzzle...

Jenny counts the triangles....these people are not puzzle people....she's a designer and visual and methodical...they are looking at me confused and so I have to step up and lead this challenge....

Taku day 1, see the orange tribe trying to figure the triangles out...the vet is doing the puzzle. the dread lock guys says half wrk on the puzzle, and half on shelter...

hard because can't remember what is counted and what isn't

Vati day 1....Currently our two best guesses are 49 and 50

Chanelle confessional...
Green and Orange both think there is 51

the vet says the extra pick is hard

Green and Orange got it! 51.

they got the flint, machete, and the pot...

03-09-22, 09:46 PM (EST)
7. "RE: First 3 for an inter-tribe advantage"
Not sure I got the rules of those advantages: When can one be played first?

03-09-22, 09:45 PM (EST)
6. "Post all tribes have supplies"
**Someone I work with just texted me and said he want to HS with Daniel!!!! Maybe I can get some scoop!!! Lol

Mike: People look at me and think that I am a little mean and tough, but that is not who I am, I am so proud of what I have accomplished. First Puerto Rican fire chief, I have worked to be who I am today....Mike starts fire....fireman is the fire starter

cut to blue tribe singing the S anthem...

Rockery has a work ethic and likes to get things done. We need to buckle down and focus...starts bossing everyone around, it was like herding cats.

Zack says in terms of building shelter, Rocksroy has taken on the leader roll, and in a new era of S it paints a big target on your back. Drea tells him the take it down a bit.

he's frustrated, he's a stay at home dad, kids are 7 and 5, such a different mind set to go from always being needed, don't need to teach them, it's a reset of my brain, I will have to adapt to being in a social game.

Drea: I have an advantage and I need to see it, it's in my bra, I know they will think I am looking for idol, I don't care, see Hai open ing his too....work together, the fewer amulets in the game the more power they have....last time amulet advantage can be used is when 6 players left in the game.

What???

Hai: catch is crippling, reconnect with Lindsay and Drea....do I have to take them out, it's more powerful....are you going to strike and will you strike first.

***that was way too complicated....missed the bulk of that advantage

03-09-22, 09:47 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Post all tribes have supplies"
Daniel is the one who dislocated his shoulder, right?

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-22, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Post all tribes have supplies"
Yup.

03-09-22, 09:57 PM (EST)
9. "Amulet Advantage"
Did anyone get that? Have to work together OR, take each other out, and the few remaining become more powerful.....ugh

That's another stupid twist. Bring back the old school....please.

Old guy is talking, applied 10 years ago, he applied as a girl....now he's a guy. Transgender, started transitioning 8 years ago....hasn't told his parents....when he told his parents, mom got sick, he came to take care of his mom, and then the dad got friendlier...met his wife.

My goal is to get to the million but the fact that I tried it....

great story.

Green tribe. Lydia: day 2 ND I AM NO WHERE NEAR CRYING. SEE HER JUST STANDING AROUND, NOT WORKING WHILE OTHERS WORK

HAI: I FELT CONNECTION WITH Lydia...and Jenny and Mike,

leaves me and Daniel to be a duo....
Daniel: I have made good connections with people this far...after I potentially almost lost the challenge...Daniel has a childhood leukemia scar....age 15 dx'd with leukemia, one of the things that helped me through was enjoying Survivor....best tiype of cancer to get as a kid....surreal. But number one reason I am here, there is some kid out there in a hospital bed, I am playing for that kid

Blue tribe: Romeo....talking to Zach....we are both ripped, ha! but trying to make an ally is the most awkward I have ever been in....first with Romeo...how are you feeling...that is the words I'm waiting for, super fan to super fan...you are the one that I relate to the most

Romeo and Zach.

Tori ...they note that she ran off...

I know this game, says Tori, don't go off by yourself, I was looking for Taro...
Romeo is telling others that she's first
Tori: I come back and there is something off...I feel guilty that I was

Zack tells her that Drea is bringing your name up...you are seeing your life flash before your eyes. if there is a way to turn this in my favor I will do so.

Tkit 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-10-22, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tkit Click to send private message to Tkit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Amulet Advantage"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-22 AT 10:09 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-10-22 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

>Old guy is talking, applied 10
>years ago, he applied as
>a girl....now he's a guy.

"Old guy is talking"

Since when is 48 considered to be old? That sort of generalization is based on what? Looks? Fantastically infuriating.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-22, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Amulet Advantage"
Writing notes LIVE is difficult!

I took that as old guy (on the tribe) is talking (48 Jackson) in contrast to young guy (29 Jonathan).

Survivor does favor younger players. J

Jackson at 48 is in the middle of the Oldest Male Winner (57 Bob) and Second Oldest Male Winner (41 Tom).

And the Oldest Women winner was only 39 Tina!

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-22, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Amulet Advantage"
"Did anyone get that? Have to work together OR, take each other out, and the few remaining become more powerful.....ugh"

To play an Amulet, ALL Amulets still in the game have to be played together (i.e. you have to work together)

• Three Amulets have the Power of an Extra Vote
  • Two Amulets have the Power to Steal a Vote
  • One Amulet has the Full Power of an Idol

Three or Two Amulets have to be presented to Jeff BEFORE Voting.

If you have the ONLY Amulet left, then you can play the Amulet(Full Idol) ANY time before the Votes are Read.

•   Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-09-22, 10:09 PM (EST)
    10. "Boat arrives"
    Boat arrives on day 2 to orange tribe. One person must get on the boat and return later this afternoon....

Maryanne will go....so in the moment she will take one for the team

Green is drawing straws....Jenny goes. Makes me nervous
    Rock Paper Scissors on Blue: Blue Drea....I know this will be an advantage and I came to play and I want as many advantages as I can get

MaryAnne, Drea, Jenny...They follow the path to the summit and get to know each other. Jenny comments...thinging there will be a picnic, but they scale the same mountain as last season...

Maryanne: I feel I have gone through a lot of adversity. My parents from Kenya....the reason I am here is because of self esteem issues, I can be me on this show...I can test my own limits, look at you, you are weird, maybe there is someone watching, you can be weird too and you can be oaths show too. I don't really care about the million, it's the title of sole S...

now separate and make a private decision before camp.

Risk it or protect it. Make a strategic decision....if all choose risk it they all lose vote at TC....If risk vote, and not all do, get an extra vote. They are all thinking. Drea risks her vote.

Maryanne is risking her vote

Jenny....she thinks they both might risk it, but I need to play it safe and protect my vote. So Maryanne and Drea will get an extra vote.

03-09-22, 10:19 PM (EST)
    11. "Risk it or protect it....."
    so over this twist.

Taku day 3, orange

Lindsay is wanting Jack to drink, he was dizzy for 10 hours. here comes Jiffy......

he came with a purpose to have one on one with Jackson....during the casting process spend a lot of time getting to know characters....we ask to always keep us updated with your progress, drs. visits. Day before you disclosed some new medical info, but everyone is trying to figure out how we can do this....here is my question, why didn't you tell us.....he's trying to get off it...lithium....the first thought is...he took it for another reason...says sleeping...he needed to take it to sleep when he was taking care of his mom...he is not ashamed to say that he needs help with certain things.

Jiffy says it does have a reaction with not sleeping, eating, etc. your safety is paramount, they are pulling him from the show....he' getting emotional about it.

He says it was the best 48 hours he's had ever.

Now they tell the tribe. Sleep and anxiety....dehydration can make

Maryanne is bawling....so is Lindsay...the vet, Omar says your story is so tougching....they are all crying, that bonds you so so so quickly. Love you Jackson

It was a journey that I was blessed to go on....I've won

03-09-22, 10:21 PM (EST)
    Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
    13. "RE: Risk it or protect it....."
    Ironically, Jackson is a healthcare worker. He really should have known better in the first place.

03-09-22, 10:22 PM (EST)
    14. "Jackson Out"
    Well that was a first... Out because he might get sick? I don't know about Lithium but isn't it medical emergency? Did that look urgent? I'm smelling something rotten like a disguised DQ. Maybe he smuggled something on the show.

03-09-22, 10:25 PM (EST)
    15. "RE: Jackson Out"
    It was said that Jackson was dizzy for about 10 hours earlier... on Day two. I'd say the medication withdrawal was causing problems for him already and it's a legit medical concern.

03-09-22, 10:56 PM (EST)
    19. "RE: Jackson Out"
    Thanks Pepe but who said that? I missed it.

03-09-22, 10:56 PM (EST)
    20. "RE: Jackson Out"
    Lindsay.

03-15-22, 08:08 AM (EST)
    27. "Lithium"
    Sounds like he did not tell production until the day before leaving on the show that he was on it. He noted it was for anxiety and unable to sleep. BUT, lithium is prescribed as the drug of choice in bipolar disease. More than likely he's bipolar and he went off his med....cold turkey. Clearly that is very risky to his health, and could have played out on national TV. Not something to keep secret.

03-09-22, 10:34 PM (EST)
    16. "Jack...."
    neglected to tell them until the last minute that he was on Lithium!!!! what the freak? Of all the people that get picked to play and those that don;'t, and he gets pulled in the first show....???? UGH!

Challenge. Looks long and physical.They all see that one of the orange people is gone.

Start on platform, dive to boat, collect 3 chests, drag chests and boat under obstacles and solve massive dragon puzzle. See the II...last place tribe will have to give them their flint.

He explains the shot in the dark dice, play it at TC for a one in 6 shot at Tc.

they are all in boat, Taku in first and leading, orange, untie knots and getting chests....chests weigh a ton...

Blue drops the chest in the water....everyone getting the chest in....

then have to drag a very heavy boat through the sand....all three tribes taking chests out and walking them up the beach...no joke nothing is easy on S. Taku in lead

this looks like an impossible challenge....green is overtaking orange. blue is trying....Blue is definitely the weakest tribe, fwiw.

green is first at this point. Now orange is there to solve puzzle

Green: Daniel and Jenny solve the puzzle

Taku is shown in slow motion grunting.

Green is doing well with puzzle, huge lead

Maryanne and Omar solve for Taku orange

orange gaining on vat

Blue is not to end yet....now they are at puzzle;e

the green and the orange are neck in neck

Omar and Maryanne can smell victory and they win, the orange tribe wins....
    Jenny has 3 pieces left, and then they win.

Blue will be going to TC...

Blue gives him the flint...

Zach: I know that the puzzles are a place I can prove myself but I have never been more exhausted, I put 100% of the blame on myself

03-09-22, 10:39 PM (EST)
    17. "RE: S42 | Ep 01 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
    Getting Tori vibes here.

03-09-22, 10:44 PM (EST)
    18. "Post challenge"
    Zach apologizes.

Tori talks to the group....there is a rumor that I have an idol....Tori: I have to dispel me having an idol...Tori wants to talk to Drea cause she heard that the rumor came from you. Zach, knows that he is in trouble.

Now the girls talk about the challenge. It was only me pulling in the challenge, I just feel like he is not contributing at all....
    Drea comes up with the idea of getting out Rocks....he wasn't helping...

Rocks and Indian girl talk....who would you want? she says get Zach out....he was slower than me with the puzzle and gave up during the challenge.

Rocks: I don't want this buzzing around, there was a week link and that was Zach
    Drea tells Romeo that we need to get Rocks...
    Romeo is pissed, he's our strongest guy. we made an alliance day one.

Zack and Tori talk....
    Zack: they are voting for Tori or voting for me....Zach says it is the only hope I have. Romeo says between those two I would pick Tori. Zach is my plan b says Romeo, I want Tori cause Zach is sneaky. Rocks and Swati want to keep strength...

So it will be either Zach or Tor...

03-09-22, 10:58 PM (EST)
    22. "Vote"
    Everyonme one voted Zach a rare, truly, unanimous vote! Tori's run in the first challenge was enough to tip the scale.

03-09-22, 10:58 PM (EST)
    21. "TC"
    Zach gave the Jiffy spiel....when fire gone so are you

Drea: Jiffy prompts the strong tribe. She notes the hard season....then we lost, for me, you need to have a strong tribe

Shot in the dark. Romeo....if you feel desperate, use it.
    Swati: she would chop off her finger to stay tonight....past day 7 she would stop giving up a digit
    Zach: I feel nervous, my name has been thrown out
    Tori: I know I am on the chopping block. I believe that I am a strong player, and I am a trustworthy person
    Zach: Zack says we have had some differences...doens't want to work with her....she went to Drea and tried to throw me under the bus
    Tori: that didn't happen....I am mentioned, I was foraging for food by myself they are looking for any single thing to say that it should be them....

Zach first voter

Zach uses his dice

Zach sacrified his vote, 1 in 6 shot at safety....he opens it....

Zach
    Zach
    Zach

Tori looking grateful

He had a blast

03-09-22, 11:08 PM (EST)
    23. "Next time on Survivor...."
    Someone telling Swati: you are swinging that thing like you are in a scary movie

Tori: The game is shifting, I see the way forward now, and that's to get Drea out
    Mike and Daniel walking in woods, Mike: I can't get lost...
    .Daniel: Mike you are killing me
    Daniel: I am mortified at this game play
    Daniel: Vote mike out
    girl: Wow

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
    about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •