The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S41 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-01-21, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S41 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please place all commentary regarding tonights episode in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to have PHUN!

Don't see how this episode could top the last one but, one can hope!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Let's go! Flowerpower1 12-01-21 1
   RE: Let's go! michel2 12-01-21 2
 Question... PepeLePew13 12-01-21 3
   RE: Question... michel2 12-01-21 6
       RE: Question... PepeLePew13 12-01-21 8
           RE: Question... Sheldor 12-01-21 28
               RE: Question... PepeLePew13 12-01-21 29
 Xander very confident, Liana out fo... Flowerpower1 12-01-21 4
   RE: Xander very confident, Liana ou... Sheldor 12-01-21 7
 Good Idea michel2 12-01-21 5
 Deshawn = Do or Die Flowerpower1 12-01-21 9
 RE: S41 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoile... PepeLePew13 12-01-21 10
 The Vote michel2 12-01-21 11
   RE: The Vote PepeLePew13 12-01-21 12
       RE: The Vote michel2 12-01-21 16
   RE: The Vote michel2 12-01-21 13
       RE: The Vote PepeLePew13 12-01-21 14
           RE: The Vote michel2 12-01-21 17
               RE: The Vote PepeLePew13 12-01-21 20
   Deshawn Flowerpower1 12-01-21 18
       RE: Deshawn PepeLePew13 12-01-21 23
 TC...... Flowerpower1 12-01-21 15
   Jeff had his wish michel2 12-01-21 19
       RE: Jeff had his wish PepeLePew13 12-01-21 21
           RE: Jeff had his wish Sheldor 12-01-21 26
  Do or Die Twist Flowerpower1 12-01-21 22
   Votes Sheldor 12-01-21 24
       RE: Votes michel2 12-01-21 25
           Liana boot Flowerpower1 12-01-21 31
               RE: Liana boot PepeLePew13 12-01-21 33
           RE: Votes coldbrewer 12-01-21 34
           RE: Votes Sheldor 12-02-21 35
   Xander must have played his extra v... Flowerpower1 12-01-21 30
       NTOS.... Flowerpower1 12-01-21 32
 As an aside... PepeLePew13 12-01-21 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-01-21, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Let's go!"
Night after TC and SHAN was booted...

night 19

D/D talk to Liana

I was blindsided at TC, had a plan for final 4 and that went south. See them blame Ricard, they all turned on us....look at what's voter there

did we just move to top?

After all this kicking to get out of bottom, I took out shan with Ricard, what is this?

Xander tells them all that whatever twist comes I still have an extra vote and an idol to the four, I'm with this four...
Heather s\\\

Xander: all of a sudden I am with a group that I can finally work with , we are saying final 4, this is too good to be true

Deshawn: we blindsided shan, before she leaves she says that I am a snake, so I am pissed at ricard, you backstabbed her and she didn't call him a snake.
Ricard: tells him that we knew we were gunning for each other....the plan to get me out today is what rushed me to take out her. If I ddidn't win immunity today I would have been gone.

He's taking a lot of heat off of me...Deshawn says that he is fighting for his life for stuff that he didn't even do...at the end of the day I have to be the snake

Ricard says Deshawn is very emotional, eh's all over the place, can't commit to any one person and doesn't know who to connect to

next day, Ricard tells Deshawn to chill out...that can help your game. Deshawn is talking in circles. thought if he exposed Ricard, then the group would want to take him out, but that didn't happen. If I could redo after TC, I would re do and just shut up

Desahwn and liana: I would never write your name down.
Liana: people will lie to you intros game, hurts the most from people you think you can trust...last night hurt, of course I want revenge, that was a snake move, I am open to revenge right now...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-01-21, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Let's go!"
Didn't Xander sound a bit too confident in that confessional

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-21, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Question..."
Is it documented anywhere who has or hasn't received a flashback sequence like Danny just did now?

Wondering if we can infer anything from who hasn't received one yet to help determine if they'll continue in the game and/or the only one who hasn't received one would be the winner, etc.

12-01-21, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Question..."
I haven't paid as much attention this season to be able to answer that but I know that there have been a really unusual number of such flashback. Almost season 1 feel to them. I trhibnk Liana has had one and Erika also during her sojourn on EI

12-01-21, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Question..."
Okay, thanks. Just feels like these personal flashbacks could somehow be spoilerish in some way.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-21, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Question..."
I'd have to re-watch to know for sure but I'm pretty sure everyone left has had a flashback scene except for Heather but I seriously doubt Heather is winning.

12-01-21, 10:10 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Question..."
Uh huh, she ain't winning after her comments at the start of tonight's TC.

12-01-21, 09:21 PM (EST)
4. "Xander very confident, Liana out for revenge, deshawn needs to chill"
Viakana, day 20

Ricard cooking rice....eating

Danny: last few days have been kinda heavy. Today marks 25 years since my dad died in a car accident....here can't hide from it. My entire life I was angry at him, you want your dad to be superman...jealous and mad at every fathers day, every football game....I was really upset...being able to sit still here, helps me understand, trying to get rid of the shame of being angry for so long for something that he couldn't control....moving forward my thoughts will change greatly, move forward being happy and making him proud....

Cut to IC...day 221, 7 left, face another very dangerous twist, big decision based on where they think they stand in the game, comes with deadly risk...come on in....

use handles to balance ballon wooden cylinder, add more
twist: dangerous one. first person to drop out of this challenge forced to participate in S do or die. at TC, they have to participate in deadly game of chance. If you win you can participate, or if you lose, you are out and TC is over. could be out without a vote

get two rocks. gray means I do not want to play do or die gray: sit out, red I am competing.
Liana and Heather sit out
Ricard, Erika, Danny, Deshawn, Xander all participating

so first person to drop out is going to be the do or die victim. Deshawn is OUT!!! Playing do or die, a game of chance to see if he lives or if he dies. Not even 3 seconds
go 5 minutes then 2 more sections of cylinder

they all survived the first round
add the 2 sections

5 minuts in this round too. Erika drops

Xander Ricard Danny left

last 2 sections of cylinder have been added. Go until a winner. Really dig here. This will go till 2 people drop.

so far 6 minutes. windy now....Ricard and Xander drop. Danny wins.

Danny wins.

If deshawn lives then normal vote, if deshawn dies, then no vote. Prepare like it is TC

Ricard: the person most likely will die is deshawn, if he dies, there is no vote, and if he lives, then he can't be voted on. I hope it's die.

12-01-21, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Xander very confident, Liana out for revenge, deshawn needs to chill"
"if he lives, then he can't be voted on. I hope it's die."

I heard Ricard say that but I don't remember Jeff saying that!

That's does make sense though so I guess if Deshawn lives then BOTH Danny and Deshawn will be Immune which is what everyone has to plan for. Can only vote for Liana, Heather, Erika, Ricard, or Xander.

I think Ricard or Liana are in the most danger.

12-01-21, 09:23 PM (EST)
5. "Good Idea"
Did you notice that Danny pulled his arms in when Jeff started the last round? I think it was smart and helped him win because it was a much less stressful stance.

12-01-21, 09:31 PM (EST)
9. "Deshawn = Do or Die"
I have a feeling no matter who they decide to vote out, that Deshawn is toast. I have a feeling they will plan to blindside Xander but do or die may save him?

Good point, Pepe.

who has had a flashback moment: Ricard, Deshawn, Erika, Danny
I don't think Xander or Heather have, nor Liana....maybe Liana?

Deshawn says he's content with this....if he goes out he feels at least I didn't hget voted out...either I win immunity or going home....after voting out shan I have a huge target on my back, at least I have a fighting chance

Danny won the IN for hhis dad...I didn't think it would bring me this much joy, some of those negative emotions about my dad, this experience helped me to let it go...Danny wants to do whatever they can do to vote out Ricard

see a snake...

See Xander and Danny. Danny is trying to vote out Ricard...do you believe he is the biggest threat? Yes.
Xander: dEshwn was the number one target, but I don't want to see Ricard go cause he's his shield....they will get me out if I let them get ricard out.

I'm acting that I am going with it but I trust Ricard way more then Liana. To break up my majority would be a stupid move

Erika and Xander: what are you thinking? Do we vote out Liana or Ricard....Erika tells Xander that he would beat all of us. Liana would be good to get rid of, she voted for me, the problem to keep Ricard, he's the biggest threat to win the game...Erika is so unsure...if I don't take the shot now he could run away with the game, my head is spinning oaths one

Xander says to Xander D/D are going for you. As long as erika and Heather stick with us we are good. Heather 100%, Erika is squeamish....
If Deshawn is safe, they will be voting for me. I have a 4 person all but Erika is unsure of what to do.
j
Deshawn says that everyone wants Ricard. If Danny and Deshawn are safe tonight, I am the one they will get. if not I could play the shot in the dark

Erika thinks that she is the swing vote....so obvious to take out the big threat in the game, but it's so important to have people you can trust. I am rolling the dice just like Deshawn is. Whatever I do, I just have to own it.

12-01-21, 09:32 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S41 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Walking to TC now, and still 29 minutes to go in the episode.

Hmmm.

12-01-21, 09:34 PM (EST)
11. "The Vote"
It seems that it is FP and me (Ricard) againstm Pepe and Coldbrewer (Liana)!

It is easy Erika: Take the big target Out!

12-01-21, 09:36 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Vote"
There's also a vote for Xander (Sheldor).

12-01-21, 09:48 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Vote"
But Xander seems safe...

12-01-21, 09:44 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Vote"
The ;l
lonmger they talk the less Deshawn has a chance!!! It's getting late to have a vote

12-01-21, 09:46 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Vote"
Still about ten minutes to go - there's time!

17. "RE: The Vote"
But for a commercial break! Deshauwn is a goner.

12-01-21, 09:53 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The Vote"
SAFE!

18. "Deshawn"
That was a pretty good swan song for Deshawn....I'm thinking it will be him and Ricard and Liana will live to see another day?

12-01-21, 09:57 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Deshawn"
Deshawn has had two long airing outs of his thoughts in the past two episodes -- I don't see anything less than a final TC for him.

12-01-21, 09:47 PM (EST)
15. "TC......"
So, Erika is the wildcard, wants to vote out Ricard with D/D and Liana. But, will Deshawn live to be immune?

Night 21, TC

Shan looks pained, haha

Start with the IC, Danny wins, and the challenge came with a twist. Deshawn is first out, will play the do or die in a few minutes.
Liana's todays' twist was about relationships. but, looking at the IC, I am not good at so I had to sit out, Heather said same.
Xander says that you want to believe that every tribal is determined by relationships but now its high risk high rewards and have to gamble a little bit.
Danny says it's crazy he doesn't know what is going to happen.
Erika: Last night you can take your shot in the dark....if deshawn does't die, and someone play s it, there is no certainty for what will happen tonight.
Jiffy says you have to have the low lows and the high highs
deshawn backs it up to decision to play....shan went home, a bit of discussion ....I wanted the truth, me confronting Ricard made me out like some kind of aggressive guy

Ricard says there was a lot of talk about getting me out last time, me and shan talked about it. Ricard explains how it happened.
Deshawn is worried about his integrity...talks about minority players, wanted to represent the black community as well as possible, crying....Liana is hugging him....the game play and morals, it was hard....cause this is the game that I love, my people don't understand...didn't think voting her out would be this hard...playing with the information that I was given, so here I am....

Jiffy asks about the culture...Laiana says that everywhere I go when people look at me they see a black woman....people are just now being conscious, now it's this thing, coming to play gives us something to play for....50% POC this year, the fan base watching...we ae all types of black, we love this game too, how do we do it at the same time....they explain how it feels to play as a black person and wanting to represent and give back to the black community

Xander's emotion: I am here playing a game and you make it this real world thing, I don't represent a people, I don't have to think about that and I have so much respect to those that do represent, that's powerful ....the main thing to show is that new have allies....Xander you a re a part of that, says Danny. If we call on this cast as allies, hwe have a good group.

Heather says it breaks her heart to hear this...she has a lot more to learn, she's sorry, thank you for your words Heather.

Liana: explains to viewers at home, they are a microcosm of the real world.
Jiffy says this is what survivor is all about, putting strangers together in the jungle. Deshawn thanks them all for the support.

Do or Die.

Evvie says that she is nervous

12-01-21, 09:51 PM (EST)
19. "Jeff had his wish"
He's turned Survivor into his talk show.

(I bet we'll have a celebritry version soon and then he'll be completely satisfied)

12-01-21, 09:53 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Jeff had his wish"
He did have a talk show at one point, didn't he?

12-01-21, 10:05 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Jeff had his wish"
Yes!

Only lasted one season.
September 10, 2012 – September 4, 2013 170 Episodes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jeff_Probst_Show

Some of my Survivor fan friends went to see his show. For a few episodes Survivor: Philippines contestant Lisa Whelchel was his co-host.

12-01-21, 09:56 PM (EST)
22. " Do or Die Twist"
Deshawn.

Jiffy has 3 boxes at his podium.

inside one is a fire symbol. safe.
Inside 2, skull symbol, death, and you are gone.

Choose one box

chooses. Jiffy opens one of the other boxes first...the skull box. Now one skull and one flame. Do you want to keep the box you have, or trade.

He's keeping.

flame. Deshawn got flame and is safe!!!!

Danny says welcome back. Ricard is looking concerned. time to vote. Ricard is voting.
Liana
Danny votes Ricard
Erika, this sucks, she says.

No one plays an idol

Ricard
Lianna
Ricard
Liana
Ricard
Liana
Liana
Liana

She said to the cast, I really liked playing with all of you...see Shan shaking her head.

12-01-21, 10:02 PM (EST)
24. "Votes"
Votes
3 Ricard (Liana, Danny, Deshawn)
5 Liana (2x Xander, Erika, Heather, Ricard)

12-01-21, 10:04 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Votes"
Congrats to Coldbrewer and Pepe for nailing it.

Xander wasted his double vote.

12-01-21, 10:43 PM (EST)
31. "Liana boot"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-21 AT 10:45 PM (EST)

Congrats Coldbrewer and Pepe! WoooHooooo!

Not unhappy to be wrong, tbh. So much for Liana playing her own game.

Kind of rooting for Ricard a bit. I thought he was eloquent with his explanation of events from last episode. Called Deshawn out.

12-01-21, 11:08 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Liana boot"
I think the tribe sees Ricard as too much of a threat to keep around much longer and he's got the Shan stink on him.

Right now, I'd have to go with Ricard as my next boot, though I'll want to see the breakdown of the vidcaps before I put that into next week's vote thread.

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-01-21, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Votes"
I think Xander used it because Erika was undecided. Even then, if Erika did vote Ricard, he would be toast on the revote.

12-02-21, 00:00 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Votes"
Yes CONGRATS to Coldbrewer and Pepe for nailing it.

Re: "Xander wasted his double vote."

I assume Xander was worried about Erika flipping and voting out Ricard (who Xander seems to be building a relationship with). Extra vote insured Ricard stayed (unless BOTH Erika and Heather flipped) and now Ricard might feel he owes Xander for insuring his safety.

Plus the Extra Vote expires next TC when people will know Xander would be forced to play it vs a surprise at this TC.

What I'm curious about is Xander said he could play his Idol at FOUR! I hope that is NOT true!

12-01-21, 10:14 PM (EST)
30. "Xander must have played his extra vote"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-21 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

It was 5 Liana, and 3 Ricard. Erika voted for Liana, and Xander played his extra vote and voted twice for Liana.

NTOS:
Danny: Me and Deshawn are on the bottom. If there is an idol on this island, I hope I find it. (see the hidden idol)
Danny searching for the idol.
Ricard: there was something about his vibe that shifted, that scared me.(Danny must have found the idol)
Erika talking with Deshawn: We want to keep you...
Erika in confessional: New plans are put on the table...
Deshawn telling Xander: You and Erika....that would be a good final three?
Deshawn in confessional: We'll see who comes out on top....all I can do is fight
Deshawn and Xander seen shaking hands

12-01-21, 10:51 PM (EST)
32. "NTOS...."
So, thinking about the NTOS

We know that Xander, Ricard, Heather, Erika all ended up voting together. But Erika wants Ricard out.

So, when Erika says to Deshawn, "we want to keep you", who is the "we" she is referring to?

Then, Deshawn goes to Xander and mentions he, Xander, and Erika as final 3. What happened to Heather? What happened to Danny with Deshawn?

12-01-21, 10:06 PM (EST)
27. "As an aside..."
I think Heather just showed why she might get dragged to the final TC - I'll eat my hat with BBQ sauce on it if she gets a single vote after what she said about not participating in the IC because everyone she could beat were all on the jury.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •