The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S41 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-24-21, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S41 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please post all commentary regarding the episode that airs tonight in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the west coast and have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here we go!!! Flowerpower1 11-24-21 1
   RE: Here we go!!! michel2 11-24-21 2
       100 votes in vote thread.... Flowerpower1 11-24-21 4
           You have that right... michel2 11-24-21 6
 Here we go!!! Flowerpower1 11-24-21 3
 You don't Want to Win these Rewards michel2 11-24-21 5
 Post RC Flowerpower1 11-24-21 7
 What are you singing over there? michel2 11-24-21 8
 Post Reward challenge Flowerpower1 11-24-21 9
 Ricard wins Immunity michel2 11-24-21 10
   RE: Ricard wins Immunity Flowerpower1 11-24-21 13
       RE: Ricard wins Immunity PepeLePew13 11-24-21 14
           RE: Ricard wins Immunity PepeLePew13 11-24-21 15
 Ricard wins IC.... Flowerpower1 11-24-21 11
 RE: S41 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoil... PepeLePew13 11-24-21 12
 TC...... Flowerpower1 11-24-21 16
   RE: TC...... coldbrewer 11-24-21 19
       RE: TC...... Sheldor 11-25-21 21
 Well That Sucked michel2 11-24-21 17
 NTOS.... Flowerpower1 11-24-21 18
   RE: NTOS.... Flowerpower1 11-25-21 22
       RE: NTOS.... PepeLePew13 11-25-21 23
           RE: NTOS.... Sheldor 11-25-21 24
               RE: NTOS.... Flowerpower1 11-25-21 25
                   RE: NTOS.... PepeLePew13 11-25-21 26
 RE: S41 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoil... PepeLePew13 11-24-21 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-24-21, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here we go!!!"
Just have to say that I love it when all 4 votes in the vote thread are for a different player....
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-24-21, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Here we go!!!"
i HAVE TO SAY THAT i PREFERED IT WHEN THERE WERE 100 POSTERS IN THE VOTE THREAD...

11-24-21, 09:13 PM (EST)
4. "100 votes in vote thread...."
....those were the days!

11-24-21, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "You have that right..."
It's been way too long

11-24-21, 09:12 PM (EST)
3. "Here we go!!!"
The tribes come back together....at night.

Deshawn: Tonight we had a double elimination, the only ones that were shocked were Evvie and Naseer.

Ricard explains the extra vote m one to the rest
Erika; right now Shan is definitely in the best place to win, she's a baby with a machine gun...then see the Erika and Deshawn ctalk at night

Deshawn: Erika wants to make the move to take out shan, I have a really strong all with the four, but she could win, might be time to take her out

Shan: seeing Deshawn go off with Erika gives me concern, can't trust him completely, they might be trying to pull a blindside, I'm worried about that.

Getting Erika boot vibes

Next day rain...Shan asks Deshawn, what did you talk with Erika about
They want the four together...do you do it for the culture or do you do it for my own game...
Shan: Deshawn comes to me and reassures me that he wants to go with us, the black community give them something.

But he is making other connections across the color lines.
They talk about wanting to do it for the culture and then use it out. I want to know if I can trust you

Deshawn, wanted to get her out but now, it's tough, I still want to win for myself...duality...like, getting choked up, crying...
if you get this opportunity, this opportunity you always wanted, and then find out that your biggest competition is your biggest supporter...what do i do?

Cut to the RC

Attached to rope woven thru obstacles, to end solve survivor star puzzle. Best reward of the season, S sanctuary, pizza under stars, spend the night in shelter with blankets and pillows, break from the game and full belly.

First wave is just getting to the obstaclesXander and Liana in lead, now untangle the rope....follow the rope, easily get confused and get tied up in knots, Liana in firstRicard is through going to puzzle, Liana, then Deshawn, Danny Xander is losing now...Erica all on puzzle... you have done this before, not easy but you will know when you have it right....Deshawn in lead. Ricard fighting back...about the same spot on the puzzle.

Ricard in lead, he wins

choose one to join you....

Shan. She has not had a single reward...Danny and Deshawn look at each other. Heather has not had a single reward. one more. strategic decision....selfless, chooses Xander...j

So ricard wins and he's trying to get the jury up, in Survivor you have to knock out the people who could win....

11-24-21, 09:13 PM (EST)
5. "You don't Want to Win these Rewards"
41 seasons and they STILL get greedy and risk the million for a pizza. Dumb, dumb.

Getting taken on the reward is the way to go.

11-24-21, 09:20 PM (EST)
7. "Post RC"
Viakana...raining. See Erica and Danny

So me liana erika and deshawn are back at camp and the others off to eat pizza
Danny and Deshawn go to get crabs....Danny suggests taking out ricard
it's come to the point that he is a threat to win this game....we would need five says deshawn

As long as ricard is int he game Shan is the most powerful player, when he leaves she will come back to us...
Danny tells Liana that we need to take out Ricard...we don't know if she should be a part of this plan. Liana says that she is down.
Liana is struggling with this, she wants to play her own game. It will differentiate my game from Shans.

Go to the Sanctuary

Reward: Ricard: getting here after winning reward, it's like a shipwreck, they all are so thankful for Ricard..
Regardless of how our allyshoip goes, she has others to rely on, but I don't . Shan tells him you are my best friend on the island.

Ricard says that he thinks people like you more than me. Shan says I think a man will win. they are talking right in front of Heather and Xander...
Shan: I know my relationship with Ricard is solid, I want to win...she starts humming the bad tune....and Heather asks her what are you humming? And, she says oh sorry.

Shan wants to win, it's a game for a million dollars. (Million dollar quote???

11-24-21, 09:21 PM (EST)
8. "What are you singing over there?"
Heather heard Shan and wondered what tune was she signing. Nothing said Shan but we know what that means!

LOVED that little scene.

11-24-21, 09:33 PM (EST)
9. "Post Reward challenge"
Viakana day 19

Liana and Shan talking. I don't trust Deshawn, but I do want us four to the end.
Laina: goes back to the summit....me and Shan were us connecting over our moms and our blackness...she's crying
Liana crying tells Shan that they want to blindside her...but they are going for Ricard tonight.
shan: I just knew it, I don't want Ricard leaving just yet. So let's keep Ricard and go for one of them. We need to vote Deshawn today.

Shan says to Ricard that they want to blindside you tonight, so the plan is to vote Deshawn tonight. Ricard wants to process it.

Danny deshawn and liana talked about it. Ricard needs to think...Shan tells him I have you. Ricard says I am surprised that you would tell me...Shan crying. Not yet...

When I hear that he wants me out , it scares me.

IC

balance and focus...balance balls on small to smaller planks

simple game on surface a lot tougher than it looks.

Liana is out
Moving down to next section of beam and move hand down to next section of beam.

Erika out
Heather is out
Ricard, Xander, Shan, and deShawn left
Shans ball is moving all over the place. all safe to next level
move to narrowest part of beam, hands in same spot

Shan is off and out
Xander deshawn and ricard
Deshawn is out

down to ricard and Xander

Ricard is moving, and so is sanders. Xander drops.

Ricard wins IC. Danny looks pained.

see Danny. Hmmmm?

The worse case scenario is Ricard wins, back to square one and try to figure out what to do next.

11-24-21, 09:37 PM (EST)
10. "Ricard wins Immunity"
Which means FP is out! Sorry my dear. However, Erika, Heather and Liana don,t seem to be on their target list and no one has Deshauwn so FP will have company! Do we go to Loser Lodge for getting it wrong? Hope not. Actually I'd have permanent residency by now!

11-24-21, 09:45 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ricard wins Immunity"
If Shan goes tonight, I won't mind being so wrong!

I have a feeling these morons have already screwed it up!

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-21, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ricard wins Immunity"
That's my feeling as well, I'm getting Shan vibes.

11-24-21, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ricard wins Immunity"
Boom. Down goes Shan. Liana feels like she'll be next.

11-24-21, 09:43 PM (EST)
11. "Ricard wins IC...."
See a water spout....they come back to camp

good job ricard. Shan: Ricard wins, I don't have to go to bat for him. Could get Deshawn out, voting erika would be simple, smart and sneaky. Don't give Xander a name so he gets nervous and plays his idol. just don't tell Xander.

Ricard says I won the challenge, I have decided that today is the day for Shan to go. he's talking to Xander Heather and Erika. 4. We will figure out a fifth, only need on e more.

Talking to Deshawn...
deshawn continues to lie but I still think he's the best choice moving forward today. Deshawn says he is completely on board with you.

He tells danny.

Deshawn now I know for sure that I can't trust you, so you can go. . They are not going to put votes on Xander, deshawn tells Erika...

Erika; shan has an idol, if she plays it, it could be me. Erika and Danny talk...Heather asks danny who are your biggest threats? Shan and Ricard. Erika wants three people on Shan, 3 on Liana, if shan votes her idol, liana goes.

Danny: when you see Erika making these moves she needs to go.
Danny says he has a choice at TC...me and deshawn keep shan or bigger move on erika, which I would rather do, but Shan is the one that broke my trust. willing to throw it away because of some 19 day friendship with Ricard....difficult for me to make that decision.

Wow!

11-24-21, 09:44 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S41 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
This is a stellar episode even before we get to TC.

11-24-21, 09:56 PM (EST)
16. "TC......"
Hi Pepe! I know you are Canadian, but Happy Thanksgiving anyway!

Here we go!

Xander: the last couple of days I have been the lone soldier...
Heather feels she is at the bottom, not making the big decisions but she's okay with that
Erike: I am in the bottom half, are you part of the planning or is the plan told to you
Shan: it can back fire. Any one can be perceived at the top or the bottom. only one relationship away. Only know who you can trust after TC
Ricard: shan and I have a weird relationship, we never told each other it's you and I to the end.
Deshawn says that lies can get messy, if you find a good group of people,...
Erika: If you feel on bottom, she shays you can't not try to do something, their vote counts as much as their vote,
Shan: If that individual has not talked strategy with you....I have worked with Erika, I hope their is some level of trust
Ricard: Most of what is going on, he notes that erica feels she is on the bottom, it's all of our perception of ourselves.
Liana: I am a student when I play this game my mind is spinning...blha blah blah.

Time to vote.

See Erica,

See danny

Vote tally

No one plays an idol

Erika
Erika
Shan
Liana
Shan
Liana
Shan
Liana

Tied

WOW

Tiffany: what a move, bravo
Ricard said we always said when the time is right we give each other permission to do this as he voted....

Shan
Shan
Shan
Shan

She leaned over to Ricard: It's okay
He said: I love you

She said Ricard, you have my vote for a million dollars and Deshawn you are a snake
see Erika smile

Evvie: and Xander still has his idol

WOWWOWOWOOWOWO! So happy! That was swwwweeeet

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-24-21, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TC......"
I almost got it right! Haha

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-21, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TC......"
Close coldbrewer. You would have been right if Shan played her Idol.

Our 4 votes covered everyone outside of the Black Alliance plus Liana (probably the lowest member) but they went hunting for the biggest target and got Shan out with her Idol (2 for 2 in back to back TC's).

11-24-21, 10:01 PM (EST)
17. "Well That Sucked"
Another one bites the dust

11-24-21, 10:03 PM (EST)
18. "NTOS...."
SO, ALL of us in the entire vote thread were WRONG!!!

Liana to Danny and Deshawn: We cannabalize our selves....stupid!
Liana conf: If you are a snake then I am going to bite back now and I hope you are gone tomorrow.
Xander to Ricard: Your name's out there big time
Ricard to Xander: Erika is shady
See Erika in camp
Erika confessional: If I don't take the shot now then I have no chance
Jiffy at the IC next to the necklace: there is a twist and it is a dangerous one
Xander in confessional: This is too good to be true!

11-25-21, 11:25 AM (EST)
22. "RE: NTOS...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-21 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

So, the question becomes, whose story is this if it is NOT Shan's story?

I think Erika's edit took a serious turn. And, I can't help thinking in a season of alphas, the beta will win? Xander, finally stepped out of the target spotlight and slid under the radar for once.

In the NTOS the candidates remain for boot (OFG theory): Liana, Danny, Deshawn, Ricard, Erika. So, at this point I am thinking that Heather coasts to the F3.

11-25-21, 11:49 AM (EST)
23. "RE: NTOS...."
My feeling is that we'll see a F3 of Xander, DeShawn and Erika.

Ricard's edit has been strongly tied to Shan's, so with Shan out of the game, I don't think it'll be long before we see Ricard following her. Liana got a few votes in yesterday's TC and I think she goes next. Heather, I don't see her lasting much longer than Liana and Ricard, simply because of her underwhelming edit. So that leaves Danny, DeShawn, Erika and Xander as my final four.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-21, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: NTOS...."
They took out Shan as being the biggest threat to win who also had an Idol.

Xander with an Idol and Extra Vote has to be high on the target list if he doesn't win Immunity.

However, Ricard with 2 Individual Immunity challenge wins and 1 Individual Reward challenge win and without Shan might be the biggest target!

Voting went:
Danny/Deshawn/Ricard for Shan
Erika/Heather/Xander for Liana
Liana/Shan for Erika

I could see Danny/Deshawn/Ricard being the target for Erika/Heather/Xander if they can recruit Liana (who hates Xander and voted for Erika but might hate Deshawn & Danny more for turning against the Black Alliance).

Leaders in Confessionals now are Xander, Deshawn, and Liana. Next tier down are Ricard, Danny, and Erika. Heather is Purple and she could be 3rd place with not votes dragged to the end by the F4 Immunity Challenge Winner.

Who has been shown that can make Fire? I think that is Erika. Erika also got the Earl Cole top of the mountain shot. I wouldn't sleep on Erika.

I can see the Final 3 being Deshawn, Erika, and Heather.

11-25-21, 05:58 PM (EST)
25. "RE: NTOS...."
Pepe and Sheldor, great thoughts, I’m on board with either of you.

I agree that Ricard is in big trouble. He’s got to have a huge target on his back. Xander has an idol, and an extra vote, so he’s definitely got to remain a target. But, for now I feel that aligning with Heather and Erika is a huge move for him vs the majority alliance. And, let’s face it, he’s a huge shield for the two girls, Heather and Erika.

Deshawn and Danny are huge threats, and at this point I do feel the black alliance is over. Liana could be in big trouble. She’s really screwed up her position with everyone. Her only story is that she just wants to play her own game…..

Erika is proving to be a threat as well, and Danny spelled it out last episode. He named her as a threat, but at the time, Shan had wanted to get Deshawn out first and that made her enemy number one.

Right now it really seems as though this is anyone’s game. We all know that they do edit women winners so much differently then men. Erika was pretty much non existent until the merge, when she was banned from the group.

11-25-21, 06:37 PM (EST)
26. "RE: NTOS...."
Just a thought... I have not paid attention in the past whether this was a thing or not, but here goes (complete spec):

Erika is the only one who as a 'verified' checkmark beside her name on Twitter. To get a checkmark, you generally have to provide some kind of proof of cultural impact. None of the other players still in the game have this checkmark.

So... Erika for the win? (breaks out into O Canada song)

11-24-21, 10:45 PM (EST)
20. "RE: S41 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
We haven't done one of these for quite a few years now, but over on Off-Topic, I've moved the bar into the Great Canadian Party thread. Come have a drink and share what you've been up to the past few years!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •