The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S41-W08-E08|Vidcaps|“Betraydar”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-06-21, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S41-W08-E08|Vidcaps|“Betraydar”"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S41-W08-E08 NTOS Sheldor 11-06-21 1
 S41-W08-E08 GWG Sheldor 11-06-21 2
 S41-W08-E08 Press Images Sheldor 11-06-21 3
   S41-W08-E08 IIC Sheldor 11-06-21 4
       RE: S41-W08-E08 IIC Sheldor 11-06-21 9
   RE: S41-W08-E08 Press Images Flowerpower1 11-06-21 5
       RE: S41-W08-E08 Press Images Sheldor 11-06-21 7
       RE: S41-W08-E08 Press Images Sheldor 11-10-21 15
   RE: S41-W08-E08 Press Images Flowerpower1 11-06-21 6
       RE: S41-W08-E08 Press Images Sheldor 11-06-21 8
 S41-W08-E08 Deleted Scene Sheldor 11-08-21 10
  Ep 8 7Nov promo 10 sec Sheldor 11-08-21 11
 S41-W08-E08 Sneak Peek 1 Sheldor 11-08-21 12
 S41-W08-E08 Sneak Peek 2 Sheldor 11-08-21 13
 Ep 8 7Nov promo 15 sec Sheldor 11-08-21 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-06-21, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S41-W08-E08 NTOS"

Survivor 41: Episode 8 Preview + Final Words
Nov 3, 2021
ZP Survivor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM83jUC7v8M

Survivor Season 41: Next Time on Survivor Preview (Ep.8)
Nov 3, 2021
Tribe Has Spoken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQPRQmawpqA

Survivor 41: Next Time on Survivor (S41EP08 + Final Words)
Nov 3, 2021
Tárcio Has Spoken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1tDMOuOX_4

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-06-21, 05:46 AM (EST)
2. "S41-W08-E08 GWG"

Highlight for answer: IDOL IN POCKET

Jeff: All right, here's this week's strategy test. This is from next week's episode.

Is there ever a situation in which you would give up your individual shot at immunity to benfit the tribe, to get some sort of advantage?
It's a very situational question for sure. And when you're out there you have to make the call in the moment. But it's also a philosophical approach to the game.

Some people might say, I would never give up my shot at individual immunity, never, because I can never trust that I'm safe.

Other people would say, no, more times than not, I probably am safe. And if that's the case, then I'll give it up and trust my alliance, so taht we can all benefit from something.

You're on one side of the fence or the other. Which side are you on? What would you do?

Tune in next week to find out what happens.

11-06-21, 06:16 AM (EST)
3. "S41-W08-E08 Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-21 AT 06:28 AM (EST)

Day 15 Thu 4/29/2021 - Reward Challenge

10:31 AM | 10:52 AM | 10:53 AM

Full Size 117527_32457b.jpg 10:52 AM

Day 16 Fri 4/30/2021 - Individual Immunity Challenge

10:17 AM | 10:54 AM

Day 16 Fri 4/30/2021 - Merge Camp

12:13 PM | 12:13 PM

12:15 PM | 12:18 PM

12:22 PM | 12:38 PM

12:38 PM | 12:41 PM

12:47 PM | 01:09 PM

01:11 PM | 01:13 PM

01:14 PM | 01:17 PM

01:30 PM | 01:36 PM

01:40 PM

Count of Individual and Group Tribe Photos

2 Individual + 2 Group = 4 Tiffany
2 Individual + 2 Group = 4 Evvie
2 Individual + 2 Group = 4 Naseer

2 Individual + 1 Group = 3 Danny

1 Individual + 1 Group = 2 Shantel
1 Individual + 1 Group = 2 Ricard

1 Individual + 0 Group = 1 Erika
1 Individual + 0 Group = 1 Heather
1 Individual + 0 Group = 1 Deshawn

0 Individual + 0 Group = 0 Liana
0 Individual + 0 Group = 0 Xander

11-06-21, 06:51 AM (EST)
4. "S41-W08-E08 IIC"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-21 AT 07:24 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-06-21 AT 07:12 AM (EST)

Individual Immunity Challenge: "Keep on Your Toes"
http://survivor.fandom.com/wiki/Keep_on_Your_Toes

Keep on Your Toes is a recurring endurance challenge in Survivor. It first appeared in Survivor: Cagayan and reappeared in Survivor: Worlds Apart, Survivor: Game Changers, and Survivor: Edge of Extinction.

Rules
The castaways would each stand on a small wooden perch in an a-frame. They would brace a wooden block on their head and keep it in place using the wooden board above them. The structure would force the contestants to stand on their toes slightly, increasing the difficulty. The last person left with their wooden block intact wins immunity.

History
In Survivor: Cagayan, the challenge came down to Spencer and Tasha. After 1 hour and 30 minutes, Tasha's block suddenly dropped, giving Spencer individual immunity.

In Survivor: Worlds Apart, the challenge came down to Tyler and Jenn. After over 30 minutes, Tyler won after Jenn's block dropped, giving Tyler individual immunity.

In Survivor: Game Changers, the challenge came down to Andrea and Tai. Tai failed to save his block from falling, giving Andrea individual immunity.

In Survivor: Edge of Extinction, the challenge came down to Aurora, Lauren, and Victoria. After becoming dizzy, Lauren passed out and fell, with the medical team being summoned to check on her. The challenge continued as Lauren woke up and was cleared to go sit down. Victoria's block soon fell, giving Aurora individual immunity.

Individual Immunity Challenge: "Keep on Your Toes"
http://survivor.fandom.com/wiki/Keep_on_Your_Toes

Keep on Your Toes is a recurring endurance challenge in Survivor. It first appeared in Survivor: Cagayan and reappeared in Survivor: Worlds Apart, Survivor: Game Changers, and Survivor: Edge of Extinction.

Rules
The castaways would each stand on a small wooden perch in an a-frame. They would brace a wooden block on their head and keep it in place using the wooden board above them. The structure would force the contestants to stand on their toes slightly, increasing the difficulty. The last person left with their wooden block intact wins immunity.

History
In Survivor: Cagayan, the challenge came down to Spencer and Tasha. After 1 hour and 30 minutes, Tasha's block suddenly dropped, giving Spencer individual immunity.

In Survivor: Worlds Apart, the challenge came down to Tyler and Jenn. After over 30 minutes, Tyler won after Jenn's block dropped, giving Tyler individual immunity.

In Survivor: Game Changers, the challenge came down to Andrea and Tai. Tai failed to save his block from falling, giving Andrea individual immunity.

In Survivor: Edge of Extinction, the challenge came down to Aurora, Lauren, and Victoria. After becoming dizzy, Lauren passed out and fell, with the medical team being summoned to check on her. The challenge continued as Lauren woke up and was cleared to go sit down. Victoria's block soon fell, giving Aurora individual immunity.

Winners

Survivor: Cagayan - Immunity Challenge: Keep On Your Toes
Apr 9, 2014
SurvivorOnCBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rYZoW5SPgQ

Worlds apart challenges 7:48
Dec 24, 2016
zekry the first
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHCuin7Vbow&t=467s

Keep on Your Toes (1 of 2) Immunity Challenge, Survivor: Game Changers - S34E07
Apr 10, 2020
Survivor Geek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMpQFsvSkkA

Keep on Your Toes (2 of 2) Immunity Challenge, Survivor: Game Changers - S34E07
Apr 10, 2020
Survivor Geek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndRvIgml27w

Keep on Your Toes (1 of 3) Immunity Challenge | Survivor: Edge of Extinction - S38E07: I'm the...
May 12, 2021
Survivor Geek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK6xQOaCziA

Keep on Your Toes (2 of 3) Immunity Challenge | Survivor: Edge of Extinction - S38E07: I'm the...
May 12, 2021
Survivor Geek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49k6kTntpfo

Keep on Your Toes (3 of 3) Immunity Challenge | Survivor: Edge of Extinction - S38E07: I'm the...
May 12, 2021
Survivor Geek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZlnIEGBT4o

11-06-21, 03:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S41-W08-E08 IIC"
Previous winners have been tall skinny athletic men
Spencer and Tyler

And shorter athletic women with good balance
Andrea and Aurora

I would say for the men it will be between Xander(free climber) and Ricard (dancer) and for the women Erika(boxing and fitness) and Evvie(hiking).

My hunch is Xander will win this Individual Immunity Challenge.

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-21, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S41-W08-E08 Press Images"
Thanks for posting all of these each and every week, Sheldor! I had some comments to make.

First, in the NTOS preview, we hear a lot of names mentioned in regard to who to boot....

1. Naseer and Shan shake on Evvie
2. Liana asks someone, Tiff? Right?
3. Danny and Shan speak and Danny says, Naseer
4. Naseer, Shan, Danny, and Ricard all say, Xander
5. Shan, Naseer, and Liana say, Heather?

Then, we see snippets of Shan saying it's a hot mess, and then Tiff does not know what the plan is? We see Xander asks Tiff who she thinks it is, her? and the Xander replies that he thought it was him?

Then, Tiff to Danny, Is it me? and Danny replies, It could be....

Boot candidates: Evvie, Tiff, Naseer, Xander, Heather.
*Note the three Yase are among them.

11-06-21, 02:44 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S41-W08-E08 Press Images"
Thanks FlowerPower!

"Boot candidates: Evvie, Tiff, Naseer, Xander, Heather.
*Note the three Yase are among them."

Yup! And the Yase3 need to convince Heather, Naseer, and Erika that they are at the bottom of the 8 and would do better by aligning with them to make it 6 to 5.

The problem is Erika, Naseer, and Heather probably think they are above Liana, Shantel, and Ricard so trying to convince those 3 to flip is going to be difficult even when it is in their best interest to flip.

And it would be helpful to get Naseer to flip since he has an Idol so the 8 currently have 2 Idols and an Extra Vote vs the Yase3 where Xander has an Idol and Extra Vote (assuming Tiffany gives them both back).

11-10-21, 07:42 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S41-W08-E08 Press Images"
While they say a lot of names in NTOS it is usually seeing the Vote Off in NTOS and we SEE...

1. Naseer and Shan shake on Evvie
2. Liana asks someone, Tiff? Right?
3. Danny and Shan speak and Danny says, Naseer
4. Naseer, Shan, Danny, and Ricard all say, Xander
5. Shan, Naseer, and Liana say, Heather?
6. Shan everyone's just nuts...
7. Tiffany and Xander
8. Tiffany confessional
9. Tiffany and Danny it could be you

We see lots of Tiffany and Naseer

Also see players in power discussing vote off: Shan(Idol and Extra Vote), Danny, Liana, Ricard and Xander (Idol and Extra Vote)

We hear Evvie and Heather's names but we do NOT see them.
We also do NOT SEE nor HEAR Erika nor Deshawn.

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-21, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S41-W08-E08 Press Images"
Now examining the press images. Usually, historically the boot is present in the press images. I have to note out of the candidates from the NTOS preview, Evvie, Tiff, Naseer, Xander, Heather. There is not ONE press image of Xander. I would bet Xander will not be the boot this week.

Narrowed down to four: Evvie, Tiff, Naseer, Heather. There are four pics of Evvie, Tiff and Naseer and only one pic of Heather.

*Also have to note that something unexpected happens at the RC, and we do see a shot of Jiffy and his bag where they have to pull out a rock or something?

11-06-21, 02:50 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S41-W08-E08 Press Images"
"There is not ONE press image of Xander. I would bet Xander will not be the boot this week."

Agreed especially since Xander has both an Idol and Extra Vote he should be safe this week.

Also, NO Press Images of Liana

"Narrowed down to four: Evvie, Tiff, Naseer, Heather. There are four pics of Evvie, Tiff and Naseer and only one pic of Heather."

I think unfortunately it is probably Evvie or Tiffany. I think Naseer and Heather will stick with the other 3 Luvu (Erika, Danny, Deshawn).

There are curiously a lot of Press Images of Danny which makes me think he will play an important role this week but likely safe.

"*Also have to note that something unexpected happens at the RC, and we do see a shot of Jiffy and his bag where they have to pull out a rock or something?"

From this Press Release photo

you can see that the Reward Challenge is run in 2 Teams again (Blue and Yellow) so they are probably drawing Rocks to determine Blue or Yellow Tribes.

11-08-21, 02:52 AM (EST)
10. "S41-W08-E08 Deleted Scene"
Found "OUTWIT OUTPLAY OUTLAST" YouTube Channel is posting EW Deleted Scene videos!

SURVIVOR 41 - Deleted Scene: Surviving Exile (Ep 7)
Nov 5, 2021
OUTWIT OUTPLAY OUTLAST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDEsHBI8T14

11-08-21, 03:04 AM (EST)
11. " Ep 8 7Nov promo 10 sec"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-21 AT 03:09 AM (EST)

Ep 8 7Nov promo 10 sec
Nov 7, 2021
KonaKane00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f22y7uFjxyk

Reward Challenge

Blue: Deshawn
Yellow: Shan (Liana in foreground?)
Blue: Danny
Yellow: Naseer
Blue: Evvie (Ricard & Deshawn in foreground?)

11-08-21, 07:25 PM (EST)
12. "S41-W08-E08 Sneak Peek 1"

Survivor - Betraydar (Sneak Peek 1)
Nov 8, 2021
SurvivorOnCBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGcOxq-Ov9s

11-08-21, 07:27 PM (EST)
13. "S41-W08-E08 Sneak Peek 2"

Survivor - Betraydar (Sneak Peek 2)
Nov 8, 2021
SurvivorOnCBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhEh4Glr7kk

11-08-21, 07:37 PM (EST)
14. "Ep 8 7Nov promo 15 sec"

Ep 8 7Nov promo 15 sec
Nov 7, 2021
KonaKane00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_xwQwAkJEg

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •