The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S41 | Confessionals thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-26-21, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S41 | Confessionals thread"
Please place all commentary and discussion regarding the confessionals in this thread.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Episode 1 Confessionals Flowerpower1 09-27-21 1
   RE: Episode 1 Confessionals Sheldor 09-29-21 2
 RE: S41 | Confessionals thread Flowerpower1 10-06-21 3
   RE: S41 | Confessionals thread michel2 10-07-21 4
 Confessionals Episode 2 Flowerpower1 10-10-21 5
 Episode 3 Confessionals Flowerpower1 10-11-21 6
   RE: Episode 3 Confessionals Sheldor 10-12-21 7
 S41 | Ep 4 Confessionals | They Hat... Flowerpower1 10-19-21 8
 S41 | Ep 5 | "The strategist of the... Flowerpower1 10-24-21 9
 S41 | Ep 6 | Confessionals Flowerpower1 10-29-21 10
 S41 | Ep 7 | There's Gonna be Blood... Flowerpower1 11-06-21 11
 Episode 8 Confessionals Flowerpower1 11-15-21 12
 RE: S41 | Ep 9 Confessionals Flowerpower1 11-22-21 13
 S41 | Ep 10 | Confessionals Flowerpower1 11-28-21 14
 Episode 11 Confessionals Flowerpower1 12-05-21 15
   RE: Episode 11 Confessionals Sheldor 12-06-21 16
       RE: Episode 11 Confessionals Flowerpower1 12-06-21 17
       RE: Episode 11 Confessionals coldbrewer 12-07-21 18
 Episode 12 Confessionals Flowerpower1 12-13-21 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-27-21, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Episode 1 Confessionals"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-21 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

Episode | 1 | total
Danny-L | 7 | 7
JD-U | 7 | 7
Evvie-Y | 6 | 6
Xander-Y | 5 | 5
Ricard-U | 4 | 4
Sarah-U | 4X| 4
DeShawn-L | 3 | 3
Shantel-U | 3 | 3
Tiffany-Y | 3 | 3
Voce-Y | 3 | 3
Abraham-Y | 2X| 2
Erika-L | 2 | 2
Genie-U | 2 | 2
Lianna-Y | 2 | 2
Nassir-L | 2 | 2
Sydney-L | 2 | 2
Brad-U | 1 | 1
Heather-L | 1 | 1

The show starts with the contestants divided into tribes in their motorized rafts headed for the barge. We see them on the boats, as we hear their first confessionals. I'm going to start with Evvie who did not have the most confessionals but had the first. The first confessional of the show is always said by someone noteworthy, I believe, and last season it was Tony that had the first confessional, and he won the game. Not only did Evvie have the first confessional but she was the one that did the work to get her tribe to vote out Abraham instead of her girl, Tiffany. She's got Survivor chops. Here are her confessionals:

Her first confessional embodied the excitement we ALL felt to be back: I am really freaking excited to play S. I have studied this game, I love this game and I can’t express how excited to be a part of the first season back, that’s pretty cool! I'm sure many echoed this confessional, but she got it.

Second: Narrational: I am really freaking excited to play S. I have studied this game, I love this game and I can’t express how excited to be a part of the first season back, that’s pretty cool!.........it’s scary, like we need a pot, we need a machete, we need flint. This is a huge, huge, huge decision..

Third: Personal: In the game I do not want to tell everyone that I am getting a pHd in Human evolution at Harvard. I think that will make me a big target. I’ve been studying what survives and what doesn’t survive my whole life so I am really excited to play the ultimate S game.

Fourth: Also, narrational: I absolutely think Xander was the right one to go because I think he’s the least likely to lie. He’s a happy person. It’s a game where you can trust no one so we picked the person that we all kind of felt the best about.

Fifth: Xander is smart. Cause I feel like risking your vote, kind of a prisoners dilemma is a complex story and I think Xander knows he’d get caught if he tried to lie too much. But that is like a huge advantage, an extra vote at any time cause we don’t know whats coming to us, so that’s amazing. ~ Reactionary

Sixth: We just failed hard core in the IC and I think the guys are thinking we need to keep Abraham. But on the other hand, there is someone else on the table, Tiffany. There’s only 6 of us. I don’t want to be in the situation where keeping the tribe strong means get rid of all the women. (See Evvie talking with Voce)...Right now I am trying to convince my tribe to vote out Abraham. I think he’s a really good guy, I think he would be great to work with for a while, but Tiffany is someone that I would like to go really deep in this game with. See her talking to Xander and Lianna.....
.....I don’t want to lose Tiffany, she’s a very familiar type of person to me, we both really want to work together which puts me in a really good spot.
As Corvis used to say, this is a dynamic confessional. She tells us the situation, then she tells us why she has to make sure it goes another way, and we then see her working her tribe to convince them to vote out Abraham. When Abraham goes, we see that she has clout. A positive sign.Evie is aligned w/Tiffany and in a good spot apparently with Voce, Xander, and Lianna.

The two stars of the show with the most confessionals were Danny, the ex-NFL player, and JD, the youngest, and a super fan.
Danny's confessionals: First: It’s been a year and a half of quarantine, your minds going crazy. I would throw on S and just binge watch it, all day and all night. I got to look forward to seeing competition. I’m a former NFL player and the competitive spirit never leaves. I’m always trying to win at something, so this is the ultimate test for me.
His rationale for getting on the show. And, we all know how EPMB and Jiffy go nuts for the alpha athlete. Danny symbolizes them all. And, I noticed when he competes or was rowing he was filmed in slow motion. An emphasis on him competing in the ultimate game.
Second: So start out with no pot, no food, no water, this is the horrible part of S. I’m like what is this? So we just need to put the work in , grind hard, this is a new era of S. He's echoing Jiffy, narrational.
Third: I believe that DeShawn and I have a pretty strong alliance. We made some deals while we were out here. You know we are trying to figure out how we can move forward and what we need to do in this game. And, if you are going to look for an idol, look for it on the first day. Narrational His first alliance: DeShawn
Fourth: Paper, rock, scissors. Nobody wanted to play. Alright, I’ll do it, if we are going to sit here all day and debate this, alright, then I’ll just go. It’s a risk anytime you are away from the tribe but let’s just go. I wanted to go because I wanted to come out here and play the game of S. Narrational.
Fifth: Me, JD, and Xander assumed it would be an advantage or something for the tribe. We tried to all three talk about we would all take the advantage
or we were all going to agree to decline it.
Narrational
Sixth: If I end up risking my vote, I could lose my vote at the next TC, and I don’t think the risk is worth the reward. AT this point in the game that is the smartest decision. So if JD and Xander decide to risk their votes, they will both get an extra vote at TC.
Seventh: I absolutely felt that pressure to come back and let them know what happened at that mountain.
We saw Danny say he was aligned with DeShawn, and then we saw him bond with JD and Xander. Sydney loosely connected as she went and told DeShawn about Nassir.

JD shared the top spot with Danny, and I feel like we got his entire story. First: I’ve been a fan of S since I could even watch TV, I was born after S, it aired in 2000 and I was born in 2001, and in my life I always say there are 3 constants, my faith, my family, and S. You know take everything that makes S great and inject it into my bloodstream, and then you have me, Jd. Tells us he's a superfan.
Second: For the past year because of covid, I may not have been playing S, but I was playing S, I was practicing all the time, making fire with flint with coconut husks, with grass with everything, just making that flame. As a super fan making fire on S was incredible! Reacts to being a superfan and actually making fire on the show!
Third: Coming out here I didn’t want to be the guy talking strategy all the time. It’s a target. So, what I wanted to do was I wanted to have little tiny conversations just getting to know people. But at the same time because the game is 26 days it is definitely going to go by so much faster. It’s been injected with jet fuel. Me being a super fan I know it’s about to get real. Get real real fast. Tells us his plan, and we see him doing it.
Fourth: In classic S fashion we decided to pull rocks, I reach in and like this one is def black pull, but I reach in and pull out the white rock on day 2 of S. This is so sick and I am so stoked to be a part of this new S experience. But, there’s a little fear, not for what’s going to happen once I get on the boat but what’s going to happen back at camp. Alot of the time when somebody is picked to do something, it puts a target on their back.
It’s easy for the 5 people to say, there is one person not here...we could get used to this.

Fifth: We read this sign, it’s like right in the middle of the beach, you have a trek to do. Get to know each other. ....I’m an athlete so I thought I was going to be fine but that trek had me gased. Music playing....but, I thank God for giving me this experience, this is my dream out here. (See old shots of JD running track) then see him in SLOW Motion!
Growing up I was not always the bro with the long hair and the pretty teeth, and the really nice style. I was bullied alot. Because I was short, I was skinny, I had braces
I had glasses. That was not cool. I always say I grew up more like Carlton Banks than Will Smith. Watching S made me feel like I didn’t need to fit into this mold that everyone wanted to put me in. The people who I loved and who I watched, I said, that’s who I want to be like. (See Ozzy in a challenge then Woo). I want to be like Ozzy, I want to be like Woo...That’s why I say S built me up and helped me become who I am. And without S I wouldn’t be this guy. (slow motion going on the trek). I wouldn’t be the guy that Loves being on S, I wouldn’t be the guy who on day one started fire. I’m the youngest one out here, it feels incredible. This is who I’ve wanted to be my entire life, I’m out here and I am a S player. We tried to all three talk about we would all take the advantage or we were all going to agree to decline it.

So, JD got the big meaty confessional out of the 3 players that went to do the new twist. This was enlightening for us. It almost gives me "journey player" vibes from JD. Someone that is just thrilled to be in the game?
Sixth: I sit everybody down, I have a story to tell. hear him tell it....,he lies to his tribe, I protected my vote ) I told them I protected my vote and I gave them so much information I don’t think I left room for them to think I left anything out. I htink they ate it up, I think I told it really well. JD thinks "they ate it up" but the very next confessional was Ricard commenting that he didn't buy it. Naiive?
Seventh: Really, really? I really wanted to work with Sarah and Ricard but they are throwing me pretty hard under the bus. The best option for me is to go with Brad, Shan, and Genie and go for Sarah.

JD is young, enthusiastic, a super fan and he's indeed ready to play this game. But is his story just that, that he gets to play the game? Is this his journey or will he be a contender? We saw him bond with Shantel, Brad, Danny, Xander. At any rate, he was indeed one of the stars of the premiere.

Xander had 5 confessionals and also seems like he's going to be a long term player this season as well. Seems pretty chill and very physically competitive. His first confessional was in the 10th spot: this is what I live and breathe for, OMG!
Second: We notice right off the bat that there are other boats here, so I’m thinking to myself, is this a challenge? Are we going to face off? Is this a summit, are we going to work together? And, we have no idea. Narrational
Third: the pro to protect your vote is at the next tribal, you don’t have to worry. The pro to risk your vote is that you have t his weapon that could get you out of a sticky situation. What I gleened out of those guys is that they want to play hard. It’s the prisoners dilemma, you just met these people but you don’t know how they are goingto respond to something that could benefit them personally. It’s a high risk, high reward situation. Narrational
Fourth: My tribe knows that I am either coming back with something that helps me or helps the tribe. And, we all know how this game works, if I come back empty handed they are left to assume the worst for me. ( He tells them that he risked it. \) He tells them that they won’t know until TC Xander is smart, and the next confessional was Evvie commenting on him being smart, and trustworthy. Very positive signs.
Fifth: the way I presented my story is that I didn’t have to lie and keep up with the things that changed.and tweek, and I always find it interesting to see who will lie in this little risk reward scenario I'd say Xander is one to watch. He's made a good impression with his entire tribe, he's a great asset in challenges, and now he's also in good with Danny and JD. He's got legs.

Ricard and Sarah both had 4 confessionals. Ricard's first: It’s complicated. Being on S, I am leaving home a 22 month old daughter. She doesn’t understand why I am gone or when I am coming back. My husband who’s working a full time job while taking care of our baby while also being a pregnant transgender man....I’m leaving behind a lot. But, if I won this money I would want people to know that my whole childrens childhood up to adulthood would be taken care of so I am here for a good reason. It would have a big impact on my life. His back story.
Second: JD is a sweetheart but he’s intense, he’s here to play, he’s trying to make connections with every single person and I just think there is something untrustworthy right now. He's onto JD. Observant
Third: So, JD just came back from his little sole adventure and I don’t believe a ****g thing he said. Doesn’t make sense, he’s shady boots lying. So, let’s get rid of JD.
Fourth: So w really wanted to get JD out. But, Sarah and Shan messed up the puzzle and I would be really surprised if they voted out Shan, so I don’t know if Sarah’s safe tonight. She could be next, But, I worry about JD. Connections: Shantel. Ricard is very perceptive, and that could serve him well. Will he line up with Shantel, who's already lined up with JT and Brad?

Sarah: She told us 2020 was the worst year of her life. Her Grandmother passed away from Covid, she feels that she's there with her. She had such a big lead and is pissed as she told herself that she wouldn't volunteer for puzzles for this reason.... Brad's calling her and Shantel out as the targets for screwing up the puzzle, he's playing the game like 2020...she may play her last chance shot in the dark.

DeShawn: 3. First: Covid has made me more excited to play the game....
Second: Danny was busting a$$, I was too, like it wasn’t easy to do, damn, you got a lotta nerve to say that, the two people that just won you a machete need to be voted out I was upset, if this is the game he is playing, he has to go! Reactionary
Third: We were just chillin at camp and a boat pulls up, that was a surprise, like this is day 2, it just speaks to how expedited this game is, especially when Jeff is saying it’s a whole new era. You just got to be ready to play the game like it needs to be played. ....I'm thinking....definitely not going! Aligned with DeShawn and Sydney had his back too.

Shantel had three meaty confessionals, and she seems like one to watch as others spoke of her as well. JD and Ricard. First: Alot of people think that pastors, they can’t play this game because they are soft and they want to take the high road....well, listen I am the mafia pastor, I am half italian half Jamaican, that means I will pray for you and walk you out the door at the same time, I have no problem doing that.
Second: there are many skills that I bring to the game being a pastor. Active listening is huge, especially in a game where you can’t trust anyone, I want them to feel like they can trust me. Being able to create bonds with people, that’s the disguise, right, so they won’t see me cut their throat in the end. I am working everyone at this moment. See her make a deal with Brad and with JD. I have a soundtrack that I hum in my head when I am up to evil, I have a soundtrack that is ......hums it ....in the middle of telling JD that she has his back.Then the music in the back ground plays the same music as we see Shantel making a deal with Genie and Brad....we’ve got three. Very meaty indeed, tells her plan, and executes. See her associated with JD, Brad, Sarah, Ricard, and Genie. Others talk about her. She's got legs.
Her third: I’m excited but I am also a bit nervous. Brad told me straight up that it could be me because of that one puzzle piece. But I feel like I have been in every conversation, enough to get a sense of what is going on. Brad is wanting to do Sarah, and Ricard and Sarah want to do JD. So, I kind of feel like I am at the bottom because of the puzzle piece, I’m at the top because of my social game and I am at the middle because of this divide. ....If I can get out the person that I want to get out tonight, that puts me in a really good spot for controlling this game. (WOW....very bold statement.) Haven't seen someone this cocky since the Robfadda. Hmmmm? Again, she's coming in with a plan, she's executing it, and we see it worked. She's going to be a player, I think. She's got Ricard, JD, Brad.

Tiffany also had 3. First was the 3rd confessional of the show: S kept me going through pandemic. I was an alternate possibly being casted....then, your not on the cast to being called 24 hours before you are going....I want to show my kids. Mom said she’s going to be on S, and look, she’s here. Now you can really do anything, like lets start with making your bed.
Second: She tells us her story: ??? we all messed up together so throwing my name under the bus, i’m pissed. I have alot of social skills and alot of resilience. I’m what they call a previvor. My mother died of ovarian cancer when I was 16, a senior in HS. And, I have the genetic code for that, the bracca gene. I was one of the first people in the US to have preemptive double mastectomy and oophorectomy. And, I knew if I did the surgery....that was not going to be the best thing in the world for a young girl to do, I was only 32. But they did find the beginning of breast cancer so it saved my life, and it was quoted in the medical world as a previvor. Now I am here so it’s time to take that title and change it to Survivor. And, that’s what I want to do.
Third: Pre-TC last confessional for her tribe: I like really really trust my gut instinct and that it’s gonna be fine tonight. But, you have the feeling that this is S, and this is where people get in trouble so I don’t want to be over confident. So going to TC tonight trying to figure out what is it that I need to do to save myself tonight because I know my names on the chopping block(see her looking for the HII)...even if there is a 1% chance, I am going to try and protect myself, I went looking for an idol....(right by where Jiffy hid it.) I just want to make it through tonights tribal, but I could be blindsided which would be my worst survivor nightmare. She's a S fan as well and knows the game. She walked right by where the idol was hidden and didn't find it....hmmmm? Tiffany had the 3rd confessional of the game. We heard Evvie and Lianna both say they liked her, they trusted her, and wanted to play the game with her. The mentioned specifically her loyalty. I think Tiffany will be a player this season. She's tight with Evvie, Lianna, Voce, and Xander. (They all favored her over Abraham.)

Voce had 3 also, his first was #5 of the show: First: As someone that is in the hospital on the front lines, obviously this past year has been pretty traumatizing for me, professionally and personally. So this is a complete reset for me. I am beyond ready to play this game. A health care worker on the front lines of the Covid pandemic....fitting as a contestant.
Second: So, being a neurosurgeon you are constantly weighing through scenarios. and I really want the saavy option to be chosen. The rules said that for the physical challenge only two people can do it, while the rest of the tribe goes off. You would have to be an idiot to do that because you would be sequestered from the rest of the tribe. ....I would look like a little weenie if I say, no no I don’t want to do it, so of course I have to say, yeah, I could do that with you! We could get it done, sure, no problem. How did I get roped into this while these people are going to go and make bonds and look for idols while they make the shelter. They are starting this game, I’m not starting this game, I’m the moron, running along the beach back and forth, back and forth, back and forth..., idiot! He's smart but is he too smart? :-D
Third: This is a different S, the physical demand on us right now is intense. And, looking at it, having strength is an asset while we can preserve it. Echos what Jiffy is selling. Voce had the number 4 confessional of the show. Interesting that Evvie, Tiffany, and Voce all had confessionals in the first 5 of the show, and they all voted together in this episode. I have to wonder if they will stay together throughout this game? I think Voce has legs. He's aligned with everyone in his tribe, now.

Abraham had 2. First talks about how they looked weak on the barge challenge, and if they are weak, he's got to find a "fall" person. Second one was about how he is a cyber security analyst and his tribe is good but they need to execute better and getting rid of the weak link should do it.

Erika had two: First: Going into the game I am going to be an animal that has been let out of its cage. Subjective. Second: Danny and deshawn out looking for idols started waving a few red flags for us. Like thinking about what could happen the next few rounds, like those guys could save us or with the idol, they pick off the weak people, all of us are screwed at that point. Narrational... Erika has a presence at challenges. She seems chill and rational. Apparently good at puzzles. She said she was going to be like an animal let out of its cage....so far haven't noticed this.

Genie had two: First: As soon as I stepped foot on that barge, game on, this status is a reality, now we are a part of this amazing game in this amazing season. It’s the best moment of my life, really! If this is the best moment, she could have had it already and game over?
Second: I was about 25 when my wife proposed to me. I have a very traditional family, so I thought the first thing I have to do is to tell my mom. I thought she was going to be really upset with me, but she takes me and gives me a diamond and says, I want you to give it to Lindsay. And, I was so touched by that because just by that gesture my mom was telling me that she accepts me, she loves me for who I was. You know she never said those words to me but I knew it all right at that exact moment. Subjective story.

Liana had two: First: The first challenge was quite difficult, it didn’t go so hot for the yellow tribe. We hit rock bottom and we looked like idiots but the only place we can go from there is up. Narrational.
Second: The ic was quite difficult but me and Tiffany want to take out Abraham because he wants to get her out. Narrational. She, Evvie, and Tiffany are presenting as a tight trio, and they've got supporting players in Voce and Xander. But, of them all, I feel like Lianna is the outer edge of the onion perhaps? She could get out earlier because of a twist of some kind?

Nassir has two: First: So, I went to check Danny and deshawn, how the water carry challenge was going but I couldn’t find them. And, then I see way down there, to me it looks like they are looking for idols. I got a little bit disappointed because I am the one that said, there is no strategy until these guys come back. Then, I’m like okay, they are going behind our back looking for the idol. One of them has to go.
Second: I’m no for it, that will put a huge target on my back. Seems like Nassir is a fan of the show as well...

Sydney had two as well. Narrational: Immediately deShawn is like, I can do water, it wasn’t even really a conversation....I mean clearly our brains aren’t working we couldn’t even unclip a hook! So who thinks we can solve a triangle puzzle?
Second: S makes sense to me. I like to travel with nothing but a back pack my retainer and a passport and a credit card, which was my dads but it’s mine, I’ve been to 49 countries, I always need to challenge myself in life and S just made sense. Her story. Subjective

Brad and Heather each had one....

Brad: I’m a cattle rancher on a 4th generation ranch, and we’ve just raised cattle for 100 years so I am used to working with my hands all the time. If there is a well down then I gotta fix it. On the ranch I was alwaYS dads right hand man so there’s alot of responsibility. Five years ago, cancer got a hold of him....Dad died a week before I came out here. S was one of those things....go play S and do this for you. You want to get the most out of life, get the most out of it! Journey player? Subjective story.

Heather: Narrational: Danny was very forthcoming, there were too many details to not mess up and feel like everybody is believing Danny ‘s story.

Here's my take on the players:

Safe this week and possibly long term players: Danny, JD, Xander, Evvie, Tiffany, Shantel, Voce (Interesting that 6 of them were the first 6 confessionals of the show. Xander had the 10th confessional.)

Safe this week, possibly mid term players: DeShawn, Lianna, Ricard, Erika, Sydney

Early boot prospects: Genie, Brad, Nassir, Heather.
As for most at risk: Genie, Brad, Nassir

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-21, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 1 Confessionals"
FlowerPower: WOW! Great job with tallying the Confessionals and your in depth analysis of those Confessionals! THANKS! Amazing!

While it is not surprising that Danny, Jairus(JD), and Xander were 1st, 2nd, and 4th in Confessionals since they went off on the boats to do the Risk or Protect Vote so naturally got some extra Confessionals...

However, as you pointed out, it is significant that Evvie had SIX Confessionals! The 3rd Most WITHOUT doing any of the extra tasks! She is obviously going to be important to the story of the season though she may end up being the narrator.

Some corrections for the Names

Sarah should be Sara (no "h")
DeShawn should be Deshawn ("s" should be lowercase)
Lianna should be Liana (one "n")
Nassir should be Naseer (one "s" two "e")

10-06-21, 09:02 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S41 | Confessionals thread"
Sorry, was out of town for ep 3 week, I will post the confessionals this weekend!

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-07-21, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S41 | Confessionals thread"
How dare you? Get your priorities straight

10-10-21, 05:39 PM (EST)
5. "Confessionals Episode 2"

Episode | 1 | 2 | total
Evvie-Y | 6 | 5 | 11
Danny-L | 7 | 0 | 7
JD-U | 7 | 0 | 7
Xander-Y | 5 | 2 | 7
Tiffany-Y | 3 | 3 | 6
Ricard-U | 4 | 1 | 5
DeShawn-L | 3 | 2 | 5
Voce-Y | 3 | 2 | 5X
Shantel-U | 3 | 1 | 4
Lianna-Y | 2 | 1 | 3
Naseer-L | 2 | 1 | 3
Sydney-L | 2 | 1 | 3
Erika-L | 2 | 0 | 2
Brad-U | 1 | 1 | 2
Genie-U | 2 | 0 | 2
Heather-L | 1 | 0 | 1

Losers:

Abraham-Y | 2X| 2X
Sarah-U | 4X| 4
Voce-Y | 3 | 2 | 5X

Posting the confessionals:

1. Brad: I’m awfully nervous about JD right now. I thought we had a pretty good thing going, but last night at TC he was not consistant and he was not predictable. That was a loose cannon going off and then when I saw my name on the parchment my heart droped....oh boy, this could be it! So, when I’m sitting at camp and I see Ricard and JD head off to get water, I think it doesn’t take 2 people to get water so you think I know exactly what they are doing! Snaps his fingers and immediately I think I can take the beach and beat them to the water, I know I can! So, I blaze down the beach, coming shooting toward the water and I kind of look around and there is this nice big old plump bush about 10 ft from the water hole, and I just dive in, and I know I don’t have alot of time....just dive right in there and kind of get hunkered down and I wait. And, sure enough here they come on the trail. (JD says, I don’t know if I feel I can trust Brad at this point....it’s scary how fast things can flip...Ricard: I think he does think that you have the idol.

....So, they are just talking away and I can hear the word “he” alot. He, he, he, there are 3 guys, 2 are talking about a “He”, that’s me. So, I’m a hunter, alot of times when you are hunting game animals and you are close, you can look at a game animal and you can feel that gaze. You feel that staring, so I just closed my eyes and listened. (JD continues, last night I felt bad about my position, but this morning I feel alot better. JD has changed this morning, he was so paranoid last night and this morning, now all of a sudden he’s relaxed, he’s calm. I think he must have an idol in his pocket. And, then so then, I took off back to camp, if I get back before they do no harm, no foul.

2. Shan: Brad is a bit unpredictable, his wheels are turning and when he jetted out of camp to go spy them at the well, my spidey senses were, OMG, he could easily do that to me. So, it’s like, can I trust you?
3. Ricard: Brad decided to go up to Shan, my closest ally and tell her that he heard our conversation which is dumb, he’s not good at playing this game. IT’s annoying that he’s finally playing this game. I don’t like it at all, I think he needs to go.

Luvu day 4

4. Deshawn: I didn’t start this fire to save my life. The first time we tried to make fire, it took me, my dad, my brother about 13 hours to figure out how to light a fire. Ever since then I kind of got it but with a smaller knife. Here we have this long a$$ machete that you can’t even get a grip on it and I am like, dude! Like can I do anything?
5. Naseer: I don’t need to have flint to make a fire....just jump in and try to do things which I have been doing alot. Meager supplies and faster game, I am like, that’s what I want, that’s what I have been waiting for a long long time. I grew up in a tiny village in Sri Lanka. I was living a life with no running water, no electricity. There was a river right behind the house and that is where we bathed. Our toilet was just a hole. But, we were really happy cause we have rice and coconut and we have veggies from the field, we had everything that we need. He makes fire with something that was smoking, puts kindling on it and blows, has fire. Within a minute, good to go. That is Naseer!
6. Sydney: It has become absolutely clear that Naseer is essential to the survivoal of this tribe. Initially we were trying to learn as much as we could from him so we could boot him, but honestly I am leaning toward keeping him because we are getting to know him more. (See Naseer getting breadfruit from a tree.

Yase day 4

7. Tiffany: It’s only day 4 and I am completely exhausted, I don’t know how I am even upright. I had a feeling if it was going to be 26 days, it’s going to be hard core. And, I was right, we have no food, not even a half a cup of rice so this is going to be hell! But, we lost the first two challenges so we’re in bad shape.

Hear a rattle noise.

8. Xander: So, Liana and I are back at camp and everybody else is gone, which is never a good feeling because you’ve got no idea where they are, are they looking for idols, are they scheming? We decided to split up, but I’m not looking for those guys, I’m looking for an advantage. I want it bad! This season you’ve got to throw all you know about S out the window because this is a new game and I’ve really got to make sure that I’m prepared.See him searching and searching for an idol, see a snake and a spider! Symbolic....he finds it. YES, OMG. Beware advantage, if you take it it’s yours and you must do what it says, or leave it. Just throwing another twist our way....damn....Found an idol, but it comes with a twist as we’ve seen so many times this season. This could be something great or it could be something bad. I mean I’ve already taken pretty big risks and the game has only just begun. Do I want to take another one? Screw it, I’m gonna open it......Congratulations, you’ve found a 3 way shared immunity....wow, this is new, each tribe beach has one, but inorder for your idol to have power the other two idols must have been found. Here’s how you will know. At the next immunity challgne you will say a secret phrase in front of the other players. If another player has found an idol, they will reply with a secret phase of thier own. Once all three secret phrases have been said at the same immunity challenge, then all three idols have power, but, until then you cannot vote at tribal council. HOLY.....this is why the advantage says beware.Wowwww, that’ s not good. I’m going to have to really trust my alliance here.

Guys.....see Evvie and Voce approach, hear Xander continue: Luckily I have my two strongest allies, Evvie and Voce, and I feel like they got my back. He reads: your phrase: “I truly believe that dead relatives are butterflies flying around."

They read the other two phrases: I’m as confused as a goat on astroturf....and, I didn’t realize this until now but broccoli is nothing but a bunch of small trees.

9. Voce: Holy hell! Xander doesn’t have a vote right now, which means it’s kind of terrifying, because that means there are only 4 people voting which means we could go 2 and 2....
10. Evvie: These is this alliance with me Voce and Xander but the thing about Xander is that he found an idol and he has an extra vote. Right now he can’t use it, but still, it’s a lot of power. Clearly, Xander is really dangerous so I want to go with the women. It happens so much that when a woman is working with men, at the end of the game. , the men get all the credit. And, I am not letting that happen with me. And, I feel most comfortable with Liana and Tiffany.

....I feel like I am in a good spot, I feel trust with alot of people. I won’t be able to maintain that trust forever because at some point I’m going to have to put pen to payer and say who I really am, but for now it’s really awesome

Challenge. When the losers walked off, we saw a shot of Tiffany, then of Xander and Voce, then Tiffany swimming, then Xander swimming.

Yase day 5

11. Tiffany: Losing the challenge sucked and I do feel it was a little bit on me, maybe I lost a minute or two of time, maybe three, but I still don’t think it’s going to effect my game that much. (wow, arrogance!). Because even though she’s not here, I’m sitting pretty with Evvie and Liana and we’re going after Xander. So it really has to go very wrong for me to go home tonight.
12.Xander: We just suffered another devastating loss and Tiffany is someone that is physically bringing down the tribe. The numbers are certainly dwindling and you can’t bank on the traditional S swap, or a merge coming, we could be stuck with this group, see Tiffany swimming alone. With the wrong people we are screwed.
13.Voce: We are basically on life support now, we need to come up with a plan that can keep this tribe out of TC, and (see Tiffany in camp), and right now that means that Tiffany has to go. Tiffany is a liability......I have an all. with Evvie and Xander but Xander lost his vote, so now we neeed liana.

See them talking. Liana wants to talk to Evvie

14. Liana: Voce wants to vote out the weakest one, Tiff, that didn’t do that well in the challenge, but what he doesn’t know is that me Evvie and Tiff are going to do an all girls thing and blindside Xander. He’s playing really really hard and that makes Xander dangerous. ....I really hope that Evvie comes back soon, we work really well together, we can bounce ideas off of each other and I’m going to need help with Tiff, she’s all over the place, I’m worried that she’s going to do something stupid.

Cut to Evvie going by boat to an island

15. Evvie: Just when I found out I was going to be leaving my tribe when we lost the challenge to go on this journey. My first thought was panic, I could be gone for hours before tribal council, is really really scary. OTOH it’s very clear that Yase is going to be entering the swap or the merge down in numbers so if I could have an ally, that would be amazing for me.

We see evvie tell Deshawn that there is no way she can risk her vote tonight...you get an extra vote no risk. Deshawn, thank you so much Evvie, I owe you something down the line, and she says, no, we will just work toghter, that’s it!

16. Deshawn: My dad taught me the 3 D’s growing up....discipline, determination, and dedication for the win every single time. Just knowing what my parents sacrificed for me in my life....(teary eyed) I don’t know I just feel like responsibility and pressure to do well, you know? When I was in school I actually really wasn’t that smart. I tell people that I am not the smartest person but I work really hard...I decided to become a doctor which is something really far fetched. You know black men are the smallest demographic when it comes to practicing physicians, so that being said, being here is surreal because you fight so hard to live your career dreams and then you get the experience of a lifetime to come here....(then we see Deshawn at the summit of the hill that overlooks the entire island....could this be a winner confessional?) I think my parents, they are going to be really proud.

17. Evvie: I want Deshawn to know that I am someone he can work with so I will try to give him something to prove that. I don’t really want to give anything away that matters too much to me. (then we see Evvie tell Deshawn, do you know anything about how the idols work this season? and she tells him

....I’ll reveal some things but mostly other peoples secrets....that’s basically my strategy. I think it’s probably okay to reaveal some of Xanders secrets...it probably won’t even matter tomorrow (see her tell Deshawn that Xander has it on her tribe...)

Evvie continues: My vote is extremely essential. I’ve been gone from camp all day and I need my vote. I know, not matter what, I’m going to protect my vote. And, I also hope by protecting my vote I build some trust with Deshawn that he can risk his safely, prove to him that I do what I say and hopefully we are going to be in an alliance in the game and that we can use that extra vote together.

(Then see Evvie turn the wheel to protect her vote, and deshawn turns the wheel to risk the vote. )

Yase day 5
18. Evvie: Coming back to camp I had no idea what to expect cause being away at camp you never know what’s going to happen....us 3 girls are going to blindside Xander. He is vulnerable we will get that idol out, get that extra vote out and have 3 women in charge of this game. I just have to make the boys believe that I am with them....(then we see her go to work with the boys)
19. Tiffany: There’s a lot of things going on right now that I can’t even keep it straight. Xander has some sort of idol that he has to come together with other people and I am still unclear as to whether he has one or doesn’t? Listen, he’s saavy. Unless I am being one of those stupid survivor players, which I really hope I am not (we see that she is), evvie explains to her, plus he doesn’t have a vote....
20. Evvie: Out of no where, Tiff starts panicking, she got a vote last time, she knows that she might get a vote this time, but I know for a fact that Xander can’t do anything. But Tiffany wants to vote Voce. Now, I am having second thoughts on who I want to work with in this game. I know that Xander really really really trusts me in this game, and that’s huge. In this group of 5, I’m in the middle and will be deciding who goes home tonight. This is the craziest day of my life, like for real! And, no matter what happens tribal is going to be like in sane.

Evvie clearly the star of the show. She's the woman in the middle and she gets chosen to go do the protect it or risk it. Of the three women on Yase, Evvie and Tiff feel like they have legs, as does Xander where I get that Liana could be a supporting player.

Seeing a little more into Ua. Shantel is tight with Ricard, Brad, and JD.

10-11-21, 08:56 PM (EST)
6. "Episode 3 Confessionals"

Episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | total
Evvie-Y | 6 | 5 | 0 | 11
Brad-U | 1 | 1 | 8 | 10X
JD-U | 7 | 0 | 2 | 9
Tiffany-Y | 3 | 3 | 3 | 9
Danny-L | 7 | 0 | 0 | 7
Xander-Y | 5 | 2 | 0 | 7
Shantel-U | 3 | 1 | 3 | 7
Sydney-L | 2 | 1 | 4 | 7
Ricard-U | 4 | 1 | 1 | 6
DeShawn-L | 3 | 2 | 1 | 6
Lianna-Y | 2 | 1 | 2 | 5
Naseer-L | 2 | 1 | 1 | 4
Genie-U | 2 | 0 | 1 | 3
Erika-L | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2
Heather-L | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1

Losers:

Abraham-Y | 2X| 2X
Sarah-U | 4X| 4
Voce-Y | 3 | 2 | 5X
Brad-U | 1 | 1 | 8 | 10X

Brad was the star of his boot episode. And, with only one confessional in the first and second episodes, we could say that this was a "hidden" boot. He found 2 beware advantages, so a lot of his confessionals were narrational. The theme of his confessionals was work hard, take risks to win the game. Well, his risks did not pay off, as he noted on his parting words he put too much trust in to one person.

Very interesting about this season is a lot of the early stars of the show, are now dropping down to zero confessionals. Evvie, Xander, and Danny all had 0 confessionals. Heather and Erika also zilch, but they have been very under the radar. I don't even know who Heather is!

Sydney and Tiffany had the next most confessionals, as they were the ones that found the beware advantage. Their confessionals revolved around this. Her first one started noting that Naseer was necessary for their tribe, but no longer as he's erratic, and then it goes into finding the beware advantage, and how dangerous this game is, specifically because she could lose her vote, which is the most powerful thing she has in the game. Second, We didn’t have time for small talk, because we had to get back to camp, we didn’t want to get caught.

....see them discussing. Tiff and Brad want the steal a vote

Sydney continues: At this point I do not trust Tiffany, I don’ t even know your last name, I don’ t know where you are from? She’s playing too hard too quick.

Third was when she was deciding on which way to go with the decision....I can’t trust Tiffany and I cannot afford to not have a vote so I am going with tarp and go back empty handed. Then, her fourth: she knew at least one of them got the steal a vote and hopefully it was Brad.

Sydney was all narrational.
Tiffany was very narrational as well. Her first one is lengthy and goes into great detail how she got up and found the advantage. She wouldn't have shared it with the girls if they hadn't been right there, it's her adventure and she's taking it.
Second, narrating, she wasn't sure if she liked Sydney's energy, her being her she was going to do what was best for her game. Then, in her 3rd confessional she notes that there is nothing in the mailbox for her and she decided to protect her vote and maybe gained a little bit of trust.

Shan had 3 confessionals. Her first is interesting: She's reveling in the information that Brad shares with her but now questions whether he's too powerful in the game...So, Brad trusts me completely because you only share that kind of information with your number one. Then, just when I think its over he also tells me that he found another secret advantage. I have to figure out what am I gonna do, do I keep Brad in the game, because he’s got all that power...?

Second: Then, she questions JD: So, JD gets up to go to the bathroom, and after a while he comes back and I look down and see ....there is a piece of paper sticking out of his waistline and I realize he’s got an advantage. Your’e not coming clean, you got caught! That’s not the same as coming clean, that’s getting caught. I was just so bothered by the whole situation, he’s sloppy. I’m not hurt, I just can’t trust him.

Then her third shines insight into Shan, she struggles with decisions....JD gave me his advantage and in that moment I think that he is in my pocket and then I think Brad has an idol. Right now I’m the deciding factor as to who goes home tonight and unfortunately I get emotionally connected to people in this game. Every time I look at JD I want to vote with him. Everytime I look at Brad I want to vote with him. Somebody’s going to be disappointed. I remember when I was 5 years old and I remember my mo and my dad getting into a huge fight and I remember my mom making me choose as to whether I wanted to live with my mom or my dad. I remember choosing my mom and my dad started crying right in front of me. Like I feel like I let him down even at 5 and I still carry that to this day. So this situation pops back on that like letting someone go that feels like family, this is what makes this game so difficult.

JD and Lianna had 2 confessionals each. JD's first was lengthy....I want everyone on the internet to shut up that idols are easy to find...the idol is power in this game. I’ve been everywhere on this island, you know, and I still haven’t found it! And, it’s going to drive me insane. But, I do have one advantage, I have an extra vote. I didn’t come here for one advantage, I came here for them all! I’m working so damn hard, if it’s not out there I ‘m going to be so pissed off! This idol is so hard to find well maybe that’s because somebody already found it in the easy place at the beginning of the game. Ricard could have the IC, he’s sly, he’s sneaky. Out of everybodies knowledge of the game he has the best, next to mine. And, Shan, she’s smart. She could be like, I don’t want to tell JD, so it wouldn’t surprise me that much if she had it. Genie, she’s also been looking for the idol so many times. And, then Brad, he never leaves the dang shelter, so some of us are saying, maybe it was at the shelter, but I know that I don’t have it.

And, then his second: You know how people say when things go bad, the crap hit the fan? Today it was like crap hit the fan and the fan was made of crap. I worried that I lost trust with Ricard and Shan, now they might want to go for me. (Then we see him hand her his advantage to hold), this is either a plan or one of the worst moves in S history. The best thing for me to do since I’m not using it right now is to give it to her as a form of trust....I’m a ballsy player.

His hail Mary play?

Liana had the first confessional of the show talking about how it would have been genius to get Xander out, but then it turns into an emotional confessional about her dad...Last night the Xander vote would have been genius. I like that Survivor, and there are not many opportunities that you get to make big moves, taking out a big threat like that ...that’s why it’s just so hard to be here, I’m getting emotional, ummm, crying,

look, I came here to play, and because I come from such a hard working family I want to be a great player but completely ??????my ????last night? But, one of the things my dad told me coming out here was that change was the only thing that was constant in this world, so I’m never giving up in this game, there’s always an opportunity to lift the narrative. She’s by the fire and the clue is right NEXT to her in plain sight...beware advantage, it’s lying right next to the fire. She leaves it. (not boding well for her, imo).

Her second was how it was right next to her and she didn't see it, it could have been hope for her with an advantage, and maybe it was a million dollar mistake. (Episode title).

Ricard, Deshawn, Naseer, and Genie all had one confessional. Ricard notes that there are two plans currently before TC, we better hope that Shan makes up her mind. Wow. Shan really has all the control on this tribe.

Deshawn comments on Naseer. Strike one was voting for him at the first TC, now he wants to get Danny out, he has no strategy, just wants to see what sticks to the wall.

Naseer: I feel like Sydney, she’s playing a double agent game, she talks to everyone, you can tell from the vibes. I feel like I’m in trouble. But, this is the only game that you will never give up, so I want to clear the air.

He's perceptive. I feel like if the Luv U tribe goes to TC, Naseer is in trouble. Sydney tattled on Naseer on day one when the guys were looking for idols.

Genie comments that it would have been great if she'd found it but at least her number one ally found it.

Thoughts: While JD looks like he is the person on the outs of the UA tribe, I can't help but think he will be fine.

Regarding yellow, I think that Tiffany, Evvie, and Xander have some staying power, but if this tribe were to go to TC, it's Liana that I think has the weaker story, at least editing wise.

On the Luv You tribe, who is Heather? Someone completely dispensable. Danny and Deshawn seem to be the big players on this tribe. Sydney does seem strong in challenges, but she is a tattle tale seemingly to Danny/Deshawn and in particular about Naseer.

n

10-12-21, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 3 Confessionals"
Thanks for all the hard work counting the confessionals and providing your analysis FlowerPower!

10-19-21, 02:46 PM (EST)
8. "S41 | Ep 4 Confessionals | They Hate Me because they Ain't Me."
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-21 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

Episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | total
Evvie-Y | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 12
JD-U | 7 | 0 | 2 | 5 | 14X
Shantel-U | 3 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 11
DeShawn-L | 3 | 2 | 1 | 5 | 11
Tiffany-Y | 3 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 10
Danny-L | 7 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 10
Sydney-L | 2 | 1 | 4 | 1 | 8
Xander-Y | 5 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 7
Ricard-U | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 7
Genie-U | 2 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 6
Lianna-Y | 2 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 5
Naseer-L | 2 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 4
Erika-L | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 4
Heather-L | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 2

Losers:

Abraham-Y | 2X| 2X
Sarah-U | 4X| 4
Voce-Y | 3 | 2 | 5X
Brad-U | 1 | 1 | 8 | 10X

I have to start this one out by noting that last week I noted that JD was the persona non grata on the Ua tribe but yet I still didn't think it would be him. WRONG. Sometimes it is, what it is!

This week, there are 3 stars of the show. JD has a spike in his boot week. His first confessional set the rest of the show up....I’m mad....When Shan found out about my extra vote, she made me feel terrible about it.I literally gave her my advantage, and then to find out that she was actually withholding information from me as well....I was like, You played me! You know I think she gave me the extra vote back because she actually does trust me and that bad boy is back in my bag, but fool me once shame on me, but that’s it, that ‘s the end of lit, you aren’t going to fool me twice.

The villainous, Shan, played him like a fiddle and plotted, manipulated, and took advantage of the naiive star struck ball of energy that was JD. And, she hummed her evil tune while she did it. At this point, I do not see Shan as winner. FYI. The rest of JD's confessionals noted a remark in reverence of Nathan, then lying to Genie who he wants to sway toward not using her last chance dice, comments on Shan being so paranoid, and not wanting to be one of those dummies that leaves his advantage back at camp, and finally to this last one....You can kind of see it in her eyes that she is genuine, and it says to her that I trust her…I’ve done all I can do to convince her I’m with her, and once I get that extra vote back it’s not going anywhere, I promise! For real!

So long, JD.

Shan also had 5. But she assessed her situation, she narrated it, then she had a plan and we saw her execute it. Bodes well for her.

Her first was commenting on Nathan, he's one with nature, so much wisdom, she does't know if Survivor has ever been so hard, they struck gold, he's like Gucci!

Her second came in the confessional spot of doom, at the end of the IC....Genie might be the one on the outside, but JD, he’s so fixated on being like Alan Iverson, he’s like, “money!” and it doesn’t land on money, you should have shouted out “tribal” because that’s where we ended up. We then see a spider encapsulate it's prey. The plan is set.

Third is more plotting: Ricard’s been my number one since day one. Now Genie wants to vote Ricard. Now my work is to having her think that JD is the target, and convince her not to use her roll the dice cause we are voting out Genie. And, I am also a bit concerned if she doesn’t feel comfortable she could team up with JD, cause JD has the extra vote and then we could go to a tie and sides could be potentially pulled off? I’ve got to figure stuff out, I’ve got to address that…

For the fourth she reiterates that when she is up to no good she hums this tune, and we hear it.

Fifth is the last confessional before TC: #1, how did that just happen? and #2. I feel like I’ve got some power in my pocket that I didn’t have to go out to an island to get, and #3. I’m thinking OMG, what if I keep the extra vote for myself and vote out JD? That would be a big move to get his extra vote and vote him out but JD has become family to me, he’s like my little brother and I love him. And, I don’t want to be a villain but I do want to be an assassin...
With Genie, she’s hurt, we blindsided her with Brad, I feel like she doesn’t really trust me, so tonight, this is a hard vote. I feel like I am holding both of their lives in my hands. And, so, I go to my song in my head.
And, she hums it

Deshawn also had 5. He assesses the situation, and he also lays out a plan, but then we do not see his plan come to fruition. Bodes more poorly for Deshawn....

First the assessment: I’ve always been a little weary of Erika, she’s quiet but her S IQ is high…even tho she tries to make it seem like its low.
The thing is I trust Sydney more than I trust Erika, she’s sneaky sneaky, I want to cut the head off of the snake before it gets going and she can take me out.
(see Deshawn tell Sydney)

Next, he spells out the plan. I have this master plan to take out Erika if we lose the challenge today and she has no idea.
(see deshawn explain to Danny if we go in to a merge with 6 strong they are picking us off one by one)

3 - 5. We see Deshawn narrate the action at the challenge...
3. I am trying my hardest to throw this challenge, like I’m walking, doggie paddling, like here go, go, and I don’t want to go right now. ….so I am just trying to go as slow as possible so I look back and freakin’ yellow is still in the water! I’m just like dude, what can you do right? Even when I am trying to throw the challenge you still can’t win. So I get to the knows and at this point I am just desperate, so I start re-tying knots, I’m just like tying, tying tying, might have re-tyed like 3-4 knots, I’m just like ...
4. I am hoping and praying that I find the key because I’m going to toss this log so far away….freakin’ Erika finds the key…so, I step up to do the rings and I say, YES, this is my prime opportunity to throw the challenge. That didn’t take long cause of course Naseer runs up!
5. the win felt very much like a loss to me….Naseer was the man at that challenge, he had his moment and I’m proud of him, he’s a good guy, but I just didn’t want that moment to be at that challenge.

The last three confessionals are narrational.

Danny had 3 confessionals that were also narrational: First one states the problem: Deshawn really really wants to throw the challenge and get Erika out, which makes sense to me, but as a professional athlete this would be a sin, but I want to compete and I want to win at the challenge. That goes against everything I’ve ever worked for and I am not sure that I can do it.

Then, he narrates the events at the challenge as well. 2nd: So me and Deshawn, we decide we are going to throw the challenge and I look back at Deshawn and he is moving slow, at a snails pace... and last, I am like trying my hardest not to push these logs but at this point he’s like, 1, 2! Like goodness!

Erika had 2 confessionals that spell her thoughts out...the challenge proved that Luvu is not an unbeatable tribe anymore, and I felt so bad for heather, poor Heather struggled so much, I felt so bad for her. Tbh, I'm ok with losing, day 8 and not losing, no torch yet, part of me feels reckless, I am a lion dressed like a lamb, want to get rid of the innocent act, let’s turn it up a notch and get some people out. (see deshawn and erika capsize….). Next, she comments on Sydney...Sydney cannot keep her emotions cool, she’s reactive and impulsive…that ’s when I realize that behavior will sink the ship as we move forward. (see her telling Deshawn)

Heather, Tiffany, Evvie, Ricard, and Sydney all had one confessional.
Heather post RC when she told us losing is so embarrassing and with every fall, it molds you, and she never gave up and is so proud of that, that's why she loves S.

Tiffany: A bit of a narcissist says her tribe is doing so well because of her, she's kicking #####, then she goes on the note that it's such a me, me, me game that the team work often gets overlooked. They've learned to work together, now have momentum and it just starts to go the right way! Optimism.

Evvie has confessional about the sea turtles and she compares them to the Yase tribe that everyone had counted out, they never give up, keep trying. They never never give up just like the Yase tribe.

Ricard: the fish was amazing! And, the funny thing is that 24 hours earlier I was being yelled at by Genie, take care of the fire and she’s not making us nothing anymore so I am thinking, Oh, we don’t need her anymore because we got to meet nathan, we don’t feel discouraged in our surroundings anymore.

Creates doubt for Genie.

Sydney: It makes sense that Erika said my name, I’m like savvy as hell, I’m good looking, I’m a physical threat…..Wow….like what is it about me? They hate me, they love to hate me, they hate me because they ain’t me!

Sydney is not reacting well to Erika singling her out, she's making fun. She's not defensive, and we don't see her plotting to counter it, or to be involved in anything that would safeguard herself, which I don't think bodes well for her. She's not getting a good edit when all we see her do is tattle on others, and then get frustrated and stomp off....

Xander, Lianna, and Naseer all fly under the radar.

I get the impression that the yellow tribe is all safe this week. Tiff has a confessional about how they are starting to mesh as a tribe along with Evvie's confessional regarding comparing the little turtles and all of their obstacles on their way to the ocean are like the Yase tribe overcoming all odds....Safe: Tiffany, Evvie, Liana, Xander

So, that leaves the Luvu and Ua tribes. Safe this week: Naseer, Danny, Deshawn, Heather, Shan.

At risk: Erika, Sydney, Ricard, Genie.

10-24-21, 12:11 PM (EST)
9. "S41 | Ep 5 | "The strategist of the loyalist"| Confessionals"

Episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | total
Shantel-U | 3 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 16
Evvie-Y | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 1 | 13
Tiffany-Y | 3 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 13
DeShawn-L | 3 | 2 | 1 | 5 | 0 | 11
Danny-L | 7 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 1 | 11
Sydney-L | 2 | 1 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 9
Xander-Y | 5 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 9
Ricard-U | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 9
Genie-U | 2 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 8X
Lianna-Y | 2 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 7
Naseer-L | 2 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 6
Erika-L | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 4
Heather-L | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 2

Losers:

Abraham-Y | 2X| 2X
Sarah-U | 4X| 4
Voce-Y | 3 | 2 | 5X
Brad-U | 1 | 1 | 8 | 10X

This week the star of the show with 5 confessionals, two of which were very long as she narrated the play by play at Protect it or Risk it Island and when she returned back to camp Ua after her trip away. Shan has emerged as the face of this season as she's a pastor and quite engaging, but yet, she's told us about her being able to deceive and even stamping it with a tune she hums while she's doing it. She has charms that they ALL fall for with the big exception, as we found out this week, Ricard. I think Shan may have taken her manipulation skills one step too far as we saw her almost demand for Ricard to return her extra vote to her before TC. Ricard refused. We were hit over the head about trust and not trusting by Shan herself, and in the end, we see that she did not trust her closest ally in the game, but ended up going with him this round. I think these two will take each other out, fwiw.

Her first confessional: The truth is I don’t want Genie to open it because I don’t want anyone having more potential power than me. So, I just said let’s just leave it here for now and come back to it.

See Shan and Ricard not trusting that Genie didn’t already open it and want to go and check the packaging, then the music in the scene underlines that they are up to no good as they play Shan’s bad music.

2nd: There is a part of me that says just kill it, nothing good can come of it, otoh another part of me is saying I’ve got this extra vote in my pocket, why not open it? Let’s open it! It’s like Pandora’s Box, you don’t know what you are unleashing, but yet the S player in me wants to take a risk.....(they want her to take the idol, and replace it with a fake bracelet, then they will re-wrap)
....it’s the same exact advantage/idol that Brad found, so if nothing is said by the merge this is a souvenier...which, that’s trash. see a snake.
3rd: Her third confessional comes at the tail end of the challenge, formerly the spot of doom. I’m concerned about camp Ua....they are going to come up with a plan to blindside me, it’s inevitable, right? But, I am also super excited because Liana is somebody that I have wanted to meet...hopefully it will all come together.
Her 4th confessional is the long narration at Protect it/Risk it Island. I ‘m super excited because Liana is somebody that I have wanted to meet,
and wanted to play this game with for a while, so I want to cultivate trust. You have to trust somebody in this game, but....you can’ trust anyone yet you have to trust someone because nobody gets to the end without trust. ....it’s an advantage playing with two women of color because if I am here going into the merge, I’ll have another ally playing on the other side, so...

....when I look out over the ocean I think about my mom. When I was little she was my everything but she was battling with the demons of addiction. Then I was put into foster care. I got mixed up with the wrong crowd and became affiliated with a gang. It was a really really dark time in my life, I felt abandoned, I really didn’t want to live anymore. I remember a girl at school inviting me to church and that’s where I found my higher power and became a pastor. My mom and I hadn’t spoken in years. But, the last 5 years of her life we got really close and connected. I just miss her so much.
....I’ve spent days with Genie and Ricard and I don’t think I’ve spent one moment like that and then, I meet Liana, and I have this moment with her after 3 hours with her after taking a trek up a hill. That tells you that connections are so much more important than the time you spend with someone.

I choose not to risk my vote. 1, because I need my vote for tonight at tribal and 2., because genuine trust is so rare in this game and I just wept on on top of this mountain with this girl. I trust that that is something that is going to be stuck in her mind because I know it’s stuck in mine and I want her to have something stuck in her pocket going back to Yase.

Then, her long narrational confessional at camp UA when she returned....Heading back to camp I am so nervous because I know that they have been strategizing about me all afternoon so my plan is to tell them all that happened, and to share with them everything, and then I want to start pitching to them because the sun is going down and Tribal is coming. ....I have an idol in my pocket that has been activated but I am feeling nervous, very anxious. I am an option, they could blindside me so I need my one on one with Genie and my one on one with Ricard because I don’t know if they are both with me. I gotta figure that out....

Then we see her do it. Speaks to Genie first who promises to stick with her.

....I trust Genie, she is an honest player so when she tells me that Ricard is coming after me part of me says I have to get the extra vote back from him like as insurance
so if he votes for me the extra vote goes with me and so does the idol.

Then we see her ask Ricard for it back.

(Shan is playing a very ME ME ME game. She spoke about trust earlier in this episode in regard to Liana. You HAVE to trust someone to make it to the end of the game, but it’s a game you cannot trust anyone. All along she’s been telling us that Ricard is her number one, yet here she is pulling the same thing she did on JD, who fell for it, gave her his extra vote, and got voted out doing it. Why would Ricard give it to her? She says that it’s hers because she did the leg work, yet Ricard is claiming all the credit for the strategy. They have worked together as a good team so far, but this is very damaging, I think moving forward this partnership is in trouble. Both are set up for demise without the other. I think Ricard 100% should not give it to her. She’s demanding, unyielding. She even balks at him, are you saying I have to trust you? He says, you have to. She replies, “‘but this is S!”)

She then finishes narrating the events of the pre-TC drama with this: ....Ricard and I work very well together but that moment he refused to give back something that rightfully belongs to me, was a hard moment for us. I could easily vote his behind out. I believe that I can fully trust Genie because Genie is a fully honest person.And, I love her for it but in this game that is a liability. I have to make choices for my own game. So it comes down to do I bring the strategist, or do I bring the loyalist?

Tiffany had 3 confessionals all about being on to Xander, and most interesting, being suspect of Evvie. Her first was a statement that she believes Evvie is much closer to Xander than she is letting on to she and Liana. Next, she narrates what happens with the naiive, Xander: He’s being very very giving and as he’s showing me this, paper is coming out of his bag and paper that says phrases that you need to say and he starts stumbling and he realizes that he’s already said one of the phrases at the last challenge and Brad also said one of the statements. So, Xander said he only found this today... Her final one was a statement that she's used to being on 24/7 in her job and she's onto Xander.

Tiffany vs. Xander.

Xander, Genie, Ricard, Liana and Naseer all had 2 confessionals. Genie narrated her thoughts at the opening of the show, they are the one tribe that is down and need all the "arsenal or tools" they can get. She notes her elation for finding the Beware advantage idol, and shares it with her tribe. (D'oh!) Setting herself up. Then her final confessional was all about how she trusted Shan, didn't trust Ricard, and that her plan was to get him on board with voting Shan...it worked. The loyalist is BOOT.

Ricard, the strategist, narrates his point of view and the events at Ua...Now that Shan has opened the 3 way idol, she has to give me her extra vote, it’s the only thing that makes sense, but now I’ve been navigating how we can get Shan to actually say the phrase for the idol to be active. So, I’m going to tell Genie that we want to say the phrase out loud just to see if Luvu has the idol or not.

We see Ricard pitch this

....right now Shan and I are a solid duo controlling the game and Genie, she’s a spare tire we’re about to put on the side of the road when we don’t need her anymore.

His second is in regard to his plan to trick Genie and allow Shan to say the phrase at the challenge...Now that Shan has opened the 3 way idol, she has to give me her extra vote, it’s the only thing that makes sense, but now I’ve been navigating how we can get Shan to actually say the phrase for the idol to be active. So, I’m going to tell Genie that we want to say the phrase out loud just to see if Luvu has the idol or not.

We see Ricard pitch this

....right now Shan and I are a solid duo controlling the game and Genie, she’s a spare tire we’re about to put on the side of the road when we don’t need her anymore.

Xander had 2 confessionals....we saw him underlining to Evvie that he was with her. But, Evvie suggests he foster trust by telling Tiffany....I don’t have a vote, I have my beware idol that is useless, it hasn’t been activated yet, I have no power, I’m completely stuck, I am at the mercy of my tribemates and I feel like Tiffany is someone that is in the middle so I really want to cement that trust. His next was about "lying a little bit" to Tiffany but hopefully she'll take pity on him and they will be able to work together.

Naseer has 2 confessionals as well. His first is his elation about being someone that's included....I’m feeling great here, my tribe is including me in many conversations. Danny and Deshawn agreed to throw the challenge. Do not just throw the challenge and now I am feeling great because these guys want to work with me and I am just, that’s amazing! Music to my song.

Naseer did not want to throw the challenge he made his case to Danny and Deshawn regarding how hard it is to live without fire....he's just elated to be included in strategy. But, I have to add that Danny's confessional shows that Danny and by association, Deshawn, are manipulating Naseer. They would rather not play with him but they must at this point. (Too bad he and Genie didn't get a chance to work together....)

His next was inserted at the challenge and it detailed his elation on finding the Beware Idol and dedicating it to his daughter. Now we know that Evvie/Tiffany/Liana/Xander as well as Shan/Ricard and most likely Deshawn/Danny/Sydney all know that Naseer has it.

Liana has two confessionals and he association with Shan and getting a risk it advantage is an uptick in her story. I thought Liana had a very poignant counter point to Shan's confessional regarding trust. She said: It’s not about who you trust in this game, it’s about who trusts you. From the moment my feet hit the beach in this game I’ve been playing an idividual game, but I see something in Shan, and it’s mutual and the individual game changes going into the merge....I’m going to risk it.

For her, it's about who trusts you. Shan had this in the bag until she challenged her bestie, Ricard.

Liana's final confessional is after she finds her advantage in the tree mail box.
Thank you, Shan! This is what I need right now. The knowledge is power advantage, This advantage offers you power in the game. You will need inside information. This is how it works. You are allowed to ask one player either of two questions...Do you have an advantage or do you have an idol? The player cannot lie if the answer is yes. They must give you the advantage or the idol and it becomes yours. If the answer is no, then you receive nothing and the advantage is powerless. To be clear, you can only ask one player one question, one time, that’s it. OMG, this advantage is so valuable. Essentially how it works is asking the right person the right question. It means I can steal either an idol or an advantage. I can literally say the word and take someone’s idol at TC, like that’s insane. I should hide it. Shan said I’m giving you 100% right now, and now I have this advantage where I needed it most. Xander is not someone I can trust, now having this advantage it gives me everything I need to potentially snuff his torch..

So, she's thrilled with Shan, and anti-Xander.

Sydney, Danny, Evvie all had once confessional. Sydney once again had a confessional all about herself, she's a mermaid, caught fish, whatever.
Danny's was You look at the other tribes and the men are leaving the game very quickly so I am absolutely nervous that the women will have more numbers than us at a switch or a merge. ....I’m realizing that Naseer is not somebody that I necessarily want to play the game with specifically because he does not want to throw the challenge, but he’s somebody that’s going to be necessary if I want to continue to play this game.

And Evvie's: I think that Xander thinks of me as his number one, but the three women, we know that Xander is on the outs. It’s all about making Xander feel like he has all the power.

So, editing would like us to believe that Xander is a dead man walking. But, he has an extra vote, and later we see that he has the beware idol that is now activated. Liana knows this however, and she has a steal an idol/advantage. Girls are anti-Xander. Deshawn knows where Evvie stands on this as well.

So, most likely safe for the next episode: Evvie, Tiffany, Liana, Naseer(has an idol) , Danny (most likely to win the challenge)

Slight risk: Xander, Shan (both Shan and Xander have advantages to use) Deshawn (he went from 5 to 0 confessionals this week, but he has an extra vote.) Ricard

At risk: Sydney, Erika (these two are in the hot seat from blue tribe and I think the blue tribe is the most at risk.) Heather.

10-29-21, 10:21 PM (EST)
10. "S41 | Ep 6 | Confessionals"

Episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | total
Shantel-U | 3 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 4 | 20
Evvie-Y | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 15
Tiffany-Y | 3 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 15
DeShawn-L | 3 | 2 | 1 | 5 | 0 | 2 | 13
Danny-L | 7 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 13
Xander-Y | 5 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 12
Ricard-U | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 12
Lianna-Y | 2 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 4 | 11
Sydney-L | 2 | 1 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 10
Naseer-L | 2 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 1 | 7
Erika-L | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 3 | 7
Heather-L | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 2

Losers:

Abraham-Y | 2X| 2X
Sarah-U | 4X| 4
Voce-Y | 3 | 2 | 5X
Brad-U | 1 | 1 | 8 | 10X

Not surprising that Liana and Shan got the most confessionals as now the newly bonded pair are together. Shan started us off with the conflict with Ricard, her previous number one. Her first: Coming back from tribal is not a good feeling. It obviously did come down to Genie and Ricard. Genie calls me back to who I am in real life, you know? I’m a pastor, my heart is already wide open for people but I need a Ricard to pull me to the gamer side of things, the strategic side of things. But, at the same time I am worried about Ricard. A part of me feels like I can’t completely trust him with his word.

Her second: Ricard’s been my number one since day one, if you feel like you are with me, you should feel safe, right? You know you gave me your word about something and then you went against it, it just doesn’t sit well with me....(see him give it back to her), moving forward with Ricard...I trust him “ish”....

My opinion: She is so full of herself. Brad, JD, and Genie all felt like they were with her, she gave them all her word, and they felt safe.....look what she did to them. Cannot wait to see her get cut.

Her third is about her elation with being reunited with Liana....I’m super excited to work with Liana moving forward, Liana and I really bonded on the journey and I kind of just trust her with everything, and she’s kinda I got your back and I know I’ve got hers and that’s how I genuinely feel.

Fourth: So Ricard and I are the only two from Ua, so if everyone’s pitching Erika, I’m okay with all of that and I’ll rock with all of that. But, if she comes back with an advantage, it might not be that easy.

Hear Xander tell Shan and Liana: I think the Luvu’s want to cannabalize each other first
Liana: Seems to good to be true...
Shan agrees

Shan continues: I’m nervous and the only person that seems reliable is Liana. Liana and I really bonded on the journey and excursion so I feel like I can really trust her and then I do really like Danny and Deshawn. More than any other season that I have watched on S, I think season 41 has been the most diverse like in who is representative of America. (See Shan tell the others she wants them to be in an alliance....Danny, deshawn, Liana, Shan....)

Liana had 4 also:

Liana's first is how she can't wait to get Xander....I think amongst the women there is a solid form of trust so much so that we are putting on this facade to keep Xander in his place, but in the back of my mind I still think that Xander, in my tribe, is still a huge threat, he has all of these advantages in the game, but xander is over confident, he feels so comfortable with me that he doesn’t see me as a threat. I’m just like chomping at the bit to flip the narrative...See Xander innocently packing up to go

2nd: Shan immediately in front of Tiffany talks about the advantage. I didn’t plan on sharing this with anybody. That sucks because there is no way of getting out of that pickle.

see liana walking with Shan telling her that she can steal someones advantage or idol at tribal

....the way my power is knowledge advantage works is I have to have the knowledge of where everything is. I have to ask the correct person the correct question. I only have one shot to do it. I can ask do you have an idol, or do you have an advantage and they have to give it to me.

3rd: Tiff gets a moment with me as we are walking down to the water and says, well what’s the advantage? (She rolls her eyes...) see her tell her....Tiff says don’t worry I wouldn’t have told Evvie, won’t tell Xander....she has like this intensity about her, she’s playing so hard yet she’s this really funny, charismatic person that everybody loves to be around but that to me is kind of like poison, and especially with you like knowing about this now and how I’ve seen you operate, you just think I’m a major threat...

Not a good sign for the bond with Tiffany.

4th: As people of color, you have this shared experience, you immediately have this bond... like oh, you are the only one in the classroom that looks like you? Me too. So you have this bond and this connection immediately right off the bat and we do want to uplift each other in this game and that would be a really beautiful thing. I thought she explained how the bond forms eloquently! But, I have doubt that they can keep this contained.

Ricard, Xander, and Erika all had 3 confessionals. Ricard's were all around Shan at the start of the show, after tribal and then the next am. So, the extra vote. It’s kind of become a complicated little thing between Shan and myself. Shan opened the idol and lost her vote, she gave me her extra vote to vote out Genie. Then, she got nervous and asked for it back right before Tribal. Ever since Shan got that extra vote she’s felt very attached to it and we’re supposed to be a team. She already got the hidden immunity idol that was Genie’s. So, now she has two advantages in this game.j

Next morning he gives us this: Shan asked me again if she could have the extra vote back. For her to have an active idol, plus an extra vote, plus her paranoia, it’s just too much.

3rd: Like with everything in this game with Shan, I’m just going to drop it and move on, but...from here on out I have to do what’s best for me. I still think that Ricard could be the start of Shan's demise?

Xander, as the last man standing at Yase, has 3 confessionals also. His first expresses optimism and even confidence towards moving forward with the Yase women....It sounds like it’s going to be a merge! Everything right now is set up perfect for that We’ve gotten to be a really close four and we are locked solid! I get so excited, maybe this could be my S story, that this little ragtag group of people could totally shake up the post merge game....see close up of Tiffany.

2nd: Because of that challenge I am covered from head to toe in bruises and bumps and scrapes and I felt like I looked, just completely disheveled, downtrodden. I haven’t even made it to the merge yet, I mean this is like, mergatory...see Heather bossing him around, can you get that....I have to ensure that I get there, so it’s possible that playing my idol now, or winning immunity is the only thing that is going to keep me in this game.

3rd. When the red buffers came back to camp it was all fun and games we are having a great time getting to know each other but in everybody's mind, we all know that it’s not going to last very long....

See Xander whisper to Naseer: Are you still strength sticking together? People are going to be coming for us, you know? (he is whispering to Naseer as he knows he has another idol. ) Naseer tells him: I know. I got your back, bro. I mean it!

Xander continues in confessional: It’s bad! Being the only guy eligible to be voted out. They could decide, you know what, this is our best chance to take out Xander. I do have the extra vote and also an immunity idol, so I’m not entirely powerless.

Erika finally gets some confessionals because she was the unlucky or lucky one that gets isolated on exile island and then is presented with the choice.

1. I had suspicions that I was at the bottom, when the choice was between me and Naseer I didn’t expect to win it. Rock paper scissors was a good cover.....Hearing I was going to be alone on an island was honestly a night mare. My first 12 days on Survivor is not what I expected to happen. I didn’t expect to have moments where I was perfectly safe and feel so powerless. I didn’t expect to be exiled for 2 days, but, like, as long as I get it done and I do it, that’s what matters. Crying.

2nd: The absolute things I didn’t want to happen on S, the number one thing was be alone on a beach for one night. And, it is happening times two. (see her walk up and say to herself, it’s a little diy but I think I’ll be able to manage. )Being alone on a deserted island almost seems scarier than not being innthe game for 2 days. It’s just so daunting, I literally thought, am I going to survive, am I going to be able to stay alive? (she gets rice and water)

I didn’t come into S with alot of outdoor skills and the person least equipped to be outside is me. But, I’ve been used to things never coming easy for me. Like, growing up in Canada, looking different than the other kids and knowing how many challenges my parents had for giving us a good life. Like coming from the Phillipines to Canada, working like so many jobs to keep us going. I know that it probably hurts them that they didn’t have as much time with us like growing up that they would have wanted to but I know that what they did set me up with the skills to achieve what I wanted. I’m just so used to like things not being handed to me, I’m always able to persevere and figure out like how to get through it....see her starting fire with a flint and machete. It’s such a dream to be on S and I can’t believe that I am here! In many ways me being on S is like a love letter to my parents to let them know that everything they did gave me what I need to survive, like I don’t know, if I can survive here, like double my survivor nightmare, I’m going to come back into the game like still looking like a lamb but ready to play like a lion...

3rd occurs after Jiffy arrived: I was sitting in my little exile home and it looks like a boat is pulling up and it looks like Jeff is on the boat! I’m like no way is Jeff making house calls...Jeff doesn’t just like show up to tribe camps for no reason...he normally doesn’t show up to exile....

Jiffy pulls out the hour glass, black sand is what has already happened in S, but she has the power to go back in time and change history. She can change the outcome of yesterdays merge challenge. So those that won would be stripped of their immunity, they would have to compete, and one of them would be voted out. You, and the other 5 would be safe and guarenteed a spot in the final 11. Has a day to think about what she does. A big strategic decision.

....Not only have Jeff created this new historical decision, but little old me gets to make it! The little girl from Canada who is much smaller than anyone else sent to exile gets to make this decision ...OMG. What makes it complicated is that the 6 who won are the majority of my original tribe so this could burn bridges with people that I do have some sort of trust with. No matter what I do I am probably going to lay awake for the next few nights wondering, did I do the right thing? They’ll talk about this for a long time and it’s a lot of pressure.

Tiffany, Evvie, Deshawn, and Danny all had 2 confessionals each.

Tiffany worries about her position post merge. ’m sorta on the outs over here. Liana went on a journey with Shan, so they have a connection....Heather sort of connected with the 5 people who have already won and I am sitting here, like what is happening? I’m just going with everybody at the moment.

Next, Liana is continuing to hold this emotional tie to wanting to get Xander out. And, she is gunning for one of our own. That’s a problem. And, here’s another problem...she did tell me right away what it was, and it’s some sort of an advantage but all I could think was we were a tight three coming in here and you already have something to hide from us, and now we are in a big group....if she can do that within the game like this? She’s going to flip on us in 2 seconds. So, I’m not so sure I’m going to have her back like I did before....

Uh oh. Foreshadowing?

Evvie: I’m a huge fan of S and there has never been anything like this! Only the winners of the challenge officially make the merge and get a merge feast. Losing the challenge and not getting the feast, that’s got to be heart breaking, absolutely heart breaking. Winning this challenge is huge! It means I officially made the merge, and I have immunity at the first TC, and most importantly it means I get to eat! Hear her say, Who wants a beer? ....I’ve seen every season of Survivor and I really really feel this is one of the hardest seasons ever. It can not be over stated what not having rice means. Like there are many days where I literally ate like 0 calories...

Her second: So going back to camp, I expected it to be awkward because we just had a feast and the others had just been sitting there, but actually they were so excited to see us, everyone put on their best merge making new friends face.
....Narrational

Deshawn opines: Keeping this tribe Luvu 6 is damn near impossible, are there cracks? The tribe is shattered. (See Sydney.) Luvu 6 is dissipating, I’m just trying to keep the pieces together for just one vote. But, if I can’t, we’re going to be screwed....

His next: Recently I made some new friends and allies in Shan and Liana. I’m going to be honest, I’m a guy from San Berdino, I’m used to being around alot of African American people, but I thought I would not get to play with alot of black people in this game, but that’s not the case. ....this season the beauty with having a diverse cast is they kind of bust your possibilities wide open, well, everybody is bringing something to the table, we’ve got an arsenal over here you know, we would be foolish not to work together....

Danny's first: I do feel bad that we sent Erika to be out there 2 days alone, but we didn’t want to send Naseer. The situation is that alot of the men were voted out but nobody wanted to explain why we really chose Naseer, so the first thing that popped into my head from previous S seasons was paper, rock, scissors. I thought it was pretty obvious that the women were knocking the men out on the other tribe so....(he tells the table that’s what he thought and Evvie assured him that’s not what was happening)...it was really really important to us to keep the men’s numbers up so we needed to keep Naseer safe. The truth is a woman absolutely has to go home and I think Erika makes the most sense.

Next, The Luvu tribe, we’ve got ??? all over the place but with Erika getting sent to exile it’s kind of obvious that she is at the bottom and I don’t want her to come back with a grievance and try to flip and get one of us out.

Sydney and Naseer had 1 confessional...Sydney: This is an absolute no brainer. Erika is a very smart person and an incredibly intelligent player and if she has some sort of an advantage that makes her very dangerous.

Naseer's confessional: This is what I got, shows the buff. I feel like individual immunity is around my neck, for the first challenge. So, smells really good and I love the color!

(Evvie asks them at the feast, do you think Erika is going to be okay?)

....I have a hidden immunity idol in my pocket so I feel like I am doing really well in this game now. First TC, I’m not going home anymore...

So, now we know that most likely Erika will indeed smash the glass, leaving Danny, Deshawn, Sydney, and Naseer plus Evvie + Ricard at risk. These players will compete in some sort of challenge so one will get immunity. More than likely it will be a contest where they have to balance balls on a tray or something that is gender neutral. So, I think the most at risk is a former Luvu tribe member. Deshawn and Danny have new found friends. Naseer has an immunity idol, that others know about. Ricard is a guy and we know that Danny wants to keep the guys, and I don't think Shan would vote him out at this point....That leaves Sydney and Evvie. Evvie has the former Yase members plus Deshawn. That leaves Sydney...Erika is out for her.

11-06-21, 10:38 PM (EST)
11. "S41 | Ep 7 | There's Gonna be Blood | Confessionals"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-21 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

Episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | total
Shantel-U | 3 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 4 | 0 | 20
Evvie-Y | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 17
DeShawn-L | 3 | 2 | 1 | 5 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 16
Tiffany-Y | 3 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 0 | 15
Xander-Y | 5 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 15
Lianna-Y | 2 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 4 | 4 | 15
Danny-L | 7 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 13
Ricard-U | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 0 | 12
Sydney-L | 2 | 1 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 11X
Naseer-L | 2 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 7
Erika-L | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 3 | 2 | 9
Heather-L | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 2

Losers:

Abraham-Y | 2X| 2X
Sarah-U | 4X| 4
Voce-Y | 3 | 2 | 5X
Brad-U | 1 | 1 | 8 | 10X

Liana had the most confessionals in this episode and Xander had the counter confessionals to hers.

Liana's first: She sets the stage: OMG, thanks to Erika I am safe tonight, that’s amazing! Also, I still have my Knowledge is power advantage and at TC I can ask someone either do you have an idol or do you have an advantage, (Zoom in on Xander) If they have it they have to give it to me. It’s tricky cause I have to ask the correct person the correct question, see her sitting next to Xander. And, I only have one shot to do it. But, it’s a lot of power and I can’t wait to use it.

Then, she realizes that she will have to choose one alliance over the other, time to put on her big girl pants...OMG, I knew that eventually I would have to take out Evvie but not so soon, I feel really good about moving away from Yase and changing tides. I really do feel closest to Shan, Danny, and Deshawn, but Evvie’s been really close to me since day one (see Shan), we’ve been through a lot so its tough. (Shan tells Liana that you are just the first one to spill blood....we are all going to have to do it....).....the problem is these two worlds cannot co-exist, so you have to choose one. Evvie is going to be devastated but I came out here to make my own decisions and hopefully win this game. So, this night is like Liana coming into Liana and becoming her own person and kinda putting on her big girl pants.

Now, here is Xander's first talking about Liana: I was right about Liana, I knew I couldn’t trust her, she’s obviously holding back. (This confessional is deeply contrasting to all the times we have heard Liana say he completely trusts her 100%) And, I am one of the sharks, you can see my fin, I’m up at the top of the water, she’s lurking down below. Liana is not Yase strong, she’s playing her own game. Apparently Liana’s got some kind of advantage where if she knows I have it in my possession, she can steal my idol. That’s a curve ball cause maybe she takes it before I can even play it....then we’re screwed.

They are both setting their sites on each other.....the conflict. Next, Xander hatches a plan....

His second: It’s going to be a crazy tribal, we’ve got all these advantages to keep track of, I mean my idol is public information so I don’t particularly care who knows and who doesn’t know, however Liana’s got one of the most powerful idols we’ve ever seen and that’s something that is unbeknownst to most people at camp....We then hear Xander tell Danny about Liana’s advantage....and she kept it from the Yase’s.
.....this is gold for me because now everyone is going to know that Liana is playing hard! She’s a big threat out here and if I can create paranoia in these people than that’s great!

So, Xander doesn't care if they all know about his idol, but now he's going to create paranoia by letting them all know about how hard Liana is playing the game, and that she has a very powerful advantage.

Next, we hear from Liana, her third confessional:
Not only is Xander playing his idol for Evvie tonight, but he knows about my power is knowledge advantage, so now, everybody knows about this advantage. That could mess up everything! (All because of the one she trusts more than everyone, Shan.)

Then we see Liana show the advantage to Shan, and she says what if he gives the idol to Evvie, and Shan immediately says, I don’t think he will....

Liana continues: This advantage is all about asking the right person the right question. I have to make sure that Xander has it and doesn’t give it to Evvie. (See a huge spider in it’s web. )

Liana's last confessional was right before TC....so we think that she has the last word on Xander.....I just can’t wait to take the idol from Xander, just because he underestimated me for so long, and I like had to fan his ego and I hated it. I don’t like to be underestimated, I’m not stupid. And, so, tonight I am transforming into that confident kind of bad a$$ player that is willing to make that move like a Sandra, like a Parv, like these women that I have really looked up to. Tonight’s game night and it’s going to be fireworks!

But then! They give Xander a confessional right smack in the middle of TC, right after he hands Liana the fake idol....His third....

Right before we went to tribal I gave my extra vote and my idol to Tiffany. I also have a fake idol that I made a while ago and I’m glad I did because Liana wants to wipe that grin off my face....little does she know that I’m going to do it right back to her!

So, Xander wins this one. Xander did not underestimate Liana....she underestimates him! Funny thing is, right after the fake idol fiasco, Liana turns to Shan and tells her that Evvie doesn't have Xander's idol and Shan replies....Yes she does! Evvie has Xanders idol, she’s protected. Once again, she's trusting Shan, and Shan is the apparent one f'g up Liana's game. In a game of relationships it appears so far that Liana has chosen the wrong ones. But....time will tell.

As the third boot choice, Deshawn also had 3 confessionals, his arc is rising.

His first: Danny was upset, I get it, but like, what is fair? We came into this game knowing that Jeff had some tricks up his sleeve and we knew that 41 wasn’t going to be like any other season. Fair or not that’s how the chips fell and now we have to find a way to respond to it. Thien we see he, Danny, Shan, Ricard, and Sydney all talking...Ricard mentions that he really thinks Naseer has an idol, and Danny and Syd confirm. Then he says he really thinks it should be Evvie....Shan says that Evvie, Xander and Tiff are really really tight...Danny asks, Well, do you think Xander would give Evvie that idol? No, they all say.

His second: At this point there is 5 of us that could be going home....there’s me, Danny, and Sydney, they are probably some of my closest allies, and Naseer who is one of the Luvu and I don’t want to do that, and then there is Evvie. On the journey we talked about wanting to try and work together but at this point people are starting to see that this girl is a threat and if they want to get her out, then let’s do it.

His third confessional: Damn! It turns out that I am being targeted by Yase. I’m in this very vulnerable position because we’re all voting for Evvie. If Xander plays his idol for her I could be going home.

Deshawn says to the “core four” that the only way he’d feel comfortable is that if they all vote for Sydney. Shan tells him to calm down, trust this four...then we see a dead fish with flies all over it. ....hmmm.

Evvie was another boot choice and she had 2 confessionals. Her first: This sucks. Literally my backs been up against the wall, but tears of gratitude that I have people that are in my court still, because right away Xander says, I’m playing the idol for you...frankly, I don’t know if I would have done it for him, so, it means the world to me, you know?

Xander, Tiff, and Evvie continue to talk....Xander: So I say we take out one of the super tight three...Tiff: Sydney we can work with....they agree on Deshawn.

Evvie continues: Deshawn and I went on a journey together and wanted to work together but I think he has the best social game, he’s smart, he’s building a lot of relationships. However, there’s been a complication. (see Liana walking up on the beach) Yesterday I found out that Liana has an advantage that she didn’t tell us about.

Her second: Liana, she’s totally lying, she’s shady as hell. She wants to make sure that Xander has the idol in his possession so she can steal it from him at TC...

Then, Liana asks Evvie: He’s not going to give it to you directly?
Evvie: He wants the moment....I trust him. Hopefully Deshawn will be out and we have a good working group for tomorrow.

.....Evvie confessional continues: At this point my only hope is Xanders idol, but if Liana steals it, then I’m going home. This is literally life or death for me.

Erika had 2 confessionals, the first about her surviving 2 days alone...I came into this game telling myself that even the hardest day on S is still a dream come true but last night was the first time in the game that I thought, Maybe I am not going to be able to pull it off? But, then I realized that I can survive on exile by myself, feed myself and take care of myself and take care of myself in the rain. I just feel like I’m becoming the most authentic version of myself, and I felt like last night was just the first chapter in this new book where I’m going to realize the true depths of my strength and like, I’m going to learn about who I am, the new and profound me. And, now I have this decision that allows me to hit a hard reset. Whatever I do there it’s going to upset some people. It could set me up to be the number one on a lot of hit lists, but the reality is I have no idea of what lies ahead so I have to do whatever it is that is the best for me.

...OK, this could make or break my game but at least I am playing for me..., as she smashes the hour glass.

Her next was after the IC. She smashed the hour glass, needs to take ownership, but the days of her being a little lamb on Luvu are over.

I think Erika appears like the little lamb she referred to. Now that it is the merge, I suspect she will be able to make it somewhat far as she may not appear as threatening in challenges and seemingly without too many friends. Erika was identified by her own tribe members as the most expendable. I wouldn't be surprised if she would decide at some point to flip to Tiff/Xander/Evvie. Time will tell. Her biggest story of this season may have transpired over the 2 day exile.

Sydney also had one confessional....I think part of my worry is that I am so self obsessed, I think Oh, everyone’s going to want to gun for me because I am me...but then, I’m like....screw these people! I’ll do what I have to do to keep the votes off of my back and I’ll deal with the repercussions later. Sydney was insightful and I was bummed that she got booted so quickly. I always love a little snark.

Now, I have to note that the star of our show so far, Shan, had no confessionals. She was seen but not heard from. We have seen that she is the one that spilled the beans on Liana's advantage, and therefore foiled it, yet Liana continues to trust her over people she's had a close relationship with since the start of the game. If Survivor is about fostering relationships, I'd say Liana is doomed.

Tiffany also had 0 confessionals, and she was seen as well. She was seen consoling Evvie and sticking like glue to her former Yase tribe. Gotta love loyalty.

Danny also had 0. But he was seen as well, talking about how "unfair" Survivor is this season, also asking the group if they thought Xander would give his idol to Evvie....He was the one that Xander told about knowing about Liana's idol as well...

Ricard had 0, and he won immunity. He was the one that targeted Evvie.

Naseer had 0, and Naseer could be in future danger. We saw him go between the Yase's and the Luvu's at the TC, and I'm sure the Luvu's noticed it as well..Evvie told him that the Luvu's were throwing his name out all day....hmmmm? Everyone knows he has an idol, which may make them want to flush it. I think Naseer is at risk.

I think it's clear to see that the former Yase three, Evvie, Xander, and Tiffany are in danger as the minority. Xander has an idol, however and an extra vote. But, he's willing to share. He's also one to watch moving forward in individual challenges. I really believe that Xander has a future in this game. (We saw Xander come up with a plan, execute it, and then it came to fruition. Excellent for Xander!)
I believe that Tiff has life in the game as well. So, I will go on the limb and say that of the three Evvie is the most at risk. She's been targeted by Ricard, Shan and company.

Highest at risk this week: Evvie, Naseer. Heather could go anytime, and most likely she will get the confessional spike on her boot episode....d'oh.

11-15-21, 12:16 PM (EST)
12. "Episode 8 Confessionals"

Episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | total
Shantel-U | 3 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 4 | 0 | 4 | 24
Evvie-Y | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 20
Lianna-Y | 2 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 4 | 4 | 4 | 19
Xander-Y | 5 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 19
DeShawn-L | 3 | 2 | 1 | 5 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 18
Tiffany-Y | 3 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 0 | 3 | 18X
Danny-L | 7 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 13
Ricard-U | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 13
Erika-L | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 10
Naseer-L | 2 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 9
Heather-L | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 3

Losers:

Abraham-Y | 2X| 2X
Sarah-U | 4X| 4
Voce-Y | 3 | 2 | 5X
Brad-U | 1 | 1 | 8 | 10X

Well, here is what I said last week.....I think it's clear to see that the former Yase three, Evvie, Xander, and Tiffany are in danger as the minority. Xander has an idol, however and an extra vote. But, he's willing to share. He's also one to watch moving forward in individual challenges. I really believe that Xander has a future in this game. (We saw Xander come up with a plan, execute it, and then it came to fruition. Excellent for Xander!)
I believe that Tiff has life in the game as well. So, I will go on the limb and say that of the three Evvie is the most at risk.
. Should learn to keep my opinion out of it and just go with the facts!

This week Liana, Shan, and Xander are the top spot winners with 4 confessionals each. I felt that Liana was mostly narrational. But, Liana and Shan have become a real duo in the game. Clearly, Shan is the alpha, and Liana is the beta. Interesting that the John Nash game theory says that in a group of alphas, a beta will win. Something to think about. Shan is a great shield for Liana.

Let's start with Liana, the narrator. First she tells us the events as she sees them in a nut shell first thing in the AM. I played the idol is knowledge power tonight and I got played. It’s like if S is a verb, and survivor happened to me. But, I literally just turned my back on my Yase tribe and put my faith in to all new people and my relationship with Evvie is fractured...

Her second narration: Tiff is talking to everybody, Yase is scrambling to put it quite simple. Didn't really need her to tell us that because we certainly saw it. Her third tells us what she is thinking: Xander is somebody that I wanted out from the very beginning and now he’s somebody that I am considering working with. You know I think the best S players have had to do that. This is interesting? Is this a pivotal confessional? Will these two be able to work together to the end?.....seems that she's mostly attached to Shan.

Here she tells us her plan....So, we had a whole set plan on Evvie. That was how me and Xander were going to work together for the first time, if Evvie lost. But now what I want to see happen tonight is I want to see Xander play his idol unnecessarily and then Tiff to go home. If those two things happen then Xander and Evvie are now on the bottom and Xander doesn’t have any power and there are 2 idols left in the game being Naseer and Shan. Interesting how her plans have not worked out the past 2 episodes, it seems Xander always outwits her.

Now for Shan. Her first confessional is all about her being broken and crying that she didn't get any food. She really seems to be starving and she makes decisions that will serve, feed her hunger. She steps out of the IC, as well as saves Naseer as she seems him as a food source. Her first is after losing reward:
This game is like breaking me down sometimes....I’m very frustrated as we lost the merge feast and we lost this reward. It was very, very emotional because we all feel so very, very hungry. The people with more calories can obviously do more and that is very frustrating for me, but I just told my self put food out of your mind! I am here to win! (*Winning quote?*) The cry gave me clarity, it game me perspective. Evvie is probably one of the biggest threats in the game. She’s strategic, she’s a super fan so the plan is to get in front of somebody who I am aligned with and (see her and Naseer) tell them that this is the direction that the vote needs to go. Naseer and Shan shake on Evvie. Then she goes to Xander and Liana and tells them she wants to get out Evvie....

As I noted, could this be a winners quote? It did cross my mind. However, I always am left with the perspective that Shan is a very selfish and controlling player. She says he social game is strong, and apparently it is, but as a viewer I always note her self motive....I don't really see her mutually agreeing on things with her alliance mates, I see her telling them, dictating the events. She does this with the Evvie mandate to Liana, to Naseer, to Xander, to Danny....

Her second confessional: o, we are the losers, we haven’t eaten any grilled cheese, so Ricard comes in and he’s like, ohhh, I just want to try a little piece...I felt that was really selfish! We have not eaten. I don’t care if it’s alittle piece of the inch, of the centimeter, of the millimeter, don’t touch it! He’s my number one but honestly those moments really do pivot the direction of the game. That’s character, you are at the height of, your belly is full, you are feeling good, and in that moment you still choose to take from people that are on the bottom, from people who are losing. Strong feelings of animosity toward her number one ally, Ricard. No doubt these two will most likely not make it to the end together, imo. They are both too competitive with each other...two alphas.

Her third: I see the argument for Naseer but I want Naseer around specifically because Naseer helps provide for the camp and Naseer is not that dangerous right now. Naseer is loyal, we can use that right now. Shawn has a moment where he feels he has not been fully heard so I have to make him feel as though he’s been fully heard as a man, but my game play is social so I need to be the one that needs to move the needle, all the while making every one feel heard and feel like their opinions matter.
.....see her tell Xander it’s Naseer......that’s what I do as a pastor, I take into consideration all the information, there are a lot of members they got alot of thoughts, about this potluck, about this evangelistic idea, this trip that they want to take....then I got to hear it all then I got to convince them that my way is the best way. Then we hear kind of smoke monstery noise in the music. then we see her speaking with Naseer.

(I always see Shan as a taker.....it’s always got to be from a selfish perspective, I see no give and take with her....) Shan told Naseer we gave Xander your name, and he says, don’t give him my name, give him Heathers, so they say okay.

Hmmmm. This confessional is not surprising, at least we can say that she is self aware. She listens to them all and still does what she wants. I just feel like she is getting or causing too much conflict to not come out unscathed in this game. She's burning bridges, creating polarization among her ALLIES, let alone among her adversaries.

Then, the final confessional before TC: I am so nervous going into tribal because everybody is just nuts, it’s a hot steaming mess, so there is a ton of things that could go wrong tonight, there are advantages that are in play, the shot in the dark is at play, you know the idols could come out, you know the best laid plans never work out so right now I need a prayer Maybe for tribal council.

Xander had the first confessional of the show, he was enlightened at the TC the night before....I played my cards right and I had a stunning performance....a good enough bluff to get Liana to play her advantage. As much as I’ve been playing a loyal game with Yase, I got new information that’s been spilled at this tribal....see Deshawn tell on Evvie...things that I wasn’t aware of before hand and that maybe I shouldn’t put so much trust into Evvie and Tiffany. He tells us that now he's skeptical of his closest allies.

His second tells us his plan moving forward: Any little opportunity I can get to make people want to work with me (see him telling Liana that he put his trust in the wrong people), it’s gold! (Tells Deshawn, “I feel like I’m pretty much a free agent”). We see him trying to work with others. I have to note that after this confessional a very large snake was seen and then Deshawn had this confessional:

The 3 yase’s come to me, after having voted for me and teil me they want to work with me in some capacity....NO! It’s not gonna happen, I will not be working with any of the three of you. I want to see you guys go one by one by one.

So, does the snake mean that Xander's plan will be foiled in trying to work with "the others", OR, will Deshawn get schooled by being so rigidly set against working with the Yase's? In S, I tend to think the one that is more flexible with working with whomever to get to the end usually trumps the rigid tribe member.....thoughts?

Xander's third: Part of the reason I chose to opt for the sit out bench was because I love the losers! It leaves people pretty emotional, it leaves people pretty raw and I need allies, and I have no one to work with right now..... (Xander finds him self on the short side of the stick, comes up with a plan to gain new allies, and we see him doing it!!! Very positive for Xander. IMO) Also have to comment on while he was on the sit out bench he was savvy enough to search for a hidden advantage of some kind....he just didn't search hard enough. But, he's savvy none the less.

After this last confessional, we see him agreeing to Shan and Liana that he will write Evvie's name down, "She played me like everybody else!"

His final confessional: The first names that I hear are Naseer and Tiffany and now that I hear it’s Heather, it puts my betraydar on.....

(Shan and Liana told Xander it was now Heather, then he confirms with Ricard and Erika, and Riicard says, since when is it Heather? )

....So now I am in de-bugging mode, I’m searching through the codes, scouring for the one stupid error that’s causing all my problems.

Xander is not stupid. He was told the original plan by Shan/Liana, now they are back peddling, he's smart to be weary. I loved that it was said when we saw Xander go to Ricard/Erika, and Ricard was surprised...Since when is it Heather? This tells us that Ricard is no longer in Shan's inner circle. She is changing plans without him. No wonder Ricard's "betraydar" must be working overtime. I cannot wait to see what comes down between these two.

The two Yase's got the second most confessionals with 3 a piece. Evvie, and Tiff. Mostly because they are at the bottom and they are the most at risk.

Evvie tells us her situation after the previous tribal: I’m soooo lucky to be here, I was one vote from not being here. But, my relationship with Liana is the biggest sad note. Liana is like 100% the one that I connected with the most. I think it’s pretty much impossible to get back to where we were in the game, it’s very unlikely that I could ever trust her again. (A crash of thunder & lightening to underline this statement) I found the thunder clap and lightening strike very intriguing. Will she be able to get back together to work with Liana, or will they be forever conflicting?

She set the stage with telling us her position post TC in her first confessional then she tells us her plan in the second, as Corvis would say, a dynamic confessional. We see her tell us what she has to do then we see her doing it. This is why I feel that both Xander and Evvie have legs in this game. Her second: I am on a relationship recovery tour because the reality is I was definitely playing too hard, I can admit when I make a mistake. I am way on the low part of downward part of the dominance hierarchy here. So, as an anthropologist you might see me, the low dominance individual, cautiously approaching the group of higher dominance individuals and testing the waters to see if I am allowed in. It’s that horrible feeling like when you are in HS and like everyones at the table and they like don’t want you to come over but like what are you supposed to do with your lunch tray....ah, it was so awkward! (This is an interesting scene to me).....What has happened to poor little Yase? The Yase turtles? We had such a cute little story going like we were the little turtles, everyone counted us out but we just never gave up, and that the four of us were winning challenges together, see Tiff at challenge, and were in a good place. But, the reality is Yase was pulled in every direction and I think that we are done! Even though last night seemed like a Yase three, I don’ t think that even exists anymore because we know we’re so obviously at the bottom.

And, her third: In my real life I feel very blessed to have a lot of support, you know?
but, out here, I have really no support and I just did it and, I am very positive that I needed it for today! Sorry guys! Spoiled you again!

Just like those little turtles at Yase beach, I can't help but feel that someone from Yase may indeed make it to the very end. The turtles persevered one way or the other, will someone from their tribe as well?

Tiffany had three that were mostly related to trying to find someway to find an ally, but in the end, it was overwhelming. She was going to find someone, whomever, however, whenever she could to align with. Then she complained it was the same loser tribe that lost the merge feast, she's 47 and starving. Her last was she didn't know what the plan was, it was a bad feeling, she'd work with anyone, even the crew or a crab.

Naseer and Deshawn had 2 confessionals. Deshawn is starting to complain. His first came after the snake that followed Xander's confessional telling us he'd take every opportunity to work with anyone, Deshawn said: The 3 yase’s come to me, after having voted for me and teil me they want to work with me in some capacity....NO! It’s not gonna happen, I will not be working with any of the three of you. I want to see you guys go one by one by one.

This rigidity and unwillingness to compromise could be his downfall, and it's building. First we see it in this confessional, no way, no how is he working with the Yase's. (I find this really interesting now that I have seen the promo for next week when there will be two TC's, two going home. We see at the IC they are split into yellow: Erika, Shan, Ricard, Heather, Naseer; and then Blue: Danny, Deshawn, Xander, Liana, Evvie. Interesting that Deshawn is with Danny and three Yase's on the blue side....lots to speculate about?)

His next confessional is uncompromising with Shan....I was quite pissed at Shan because we keep uttering Naseer’s name and you keep shutting it down, that’s not going to work for me miss mam. You need to listen to what I have to say...if we don’t fix this soon then there is going to come a time when I say, Shan’s got to go! Deshawn is doing the same thing Shan is, they are in a real power struggle so it's coming to a head!

Naseer just reacts to all of the tears for the losers of the RC and goes out to provide for his tribe, and we saw that it's working with Shan. He can eat steak at home and his daughter can make him a grilled cheese, let's get something different. Then, his last was confidence. He trusts Shan and Ricard....hmmmm? So we are going to split the votes between Tiffany and Xander. I’m hoping to hang on to my idol tonight because I trust Shan and Ricard. So either way I feel safe because I have the numbers and I have the hidden immunity idol. I’m not going home today.

Later we know he finds out that they suggested his name as the decoy boot and he was not having it so Shan changed the decoy boot to Heather to pacify him, but ignited Heather. Heather's one confessional commented on you are supposed to not let the decoy vote know it's them or all SH!T will hit the fan.

Erika had one insignificant confessional about how she thought she could have manifested the reward challenge because all she's dreamed about is a sandwich and chips.

Ricard had one confessional, What’s difficult with these reward challenges is there seems to be this divide that I’ve never seen as a fan from home. If you go on a reward, you are expected not to eat anything else that day. You know all of the food that comes from the island is our tribes and I try a bite and I get snapped at because I went on reward? I don’t like that. Shan’s had no food, no merge feast, nothing and the game player in me is really concerned that she’ll resent me for getting everything in her eyes so I am hoping it won’t mess up our future alliance.... This showed insensitivity on Ricard's part and an over reaction on Shan's part. These two are coming to a head. I find Ricard somewhat passive aggressive, which I don't think is a winning personality on S.

Danny with no confessionals. While he was seen suggesting Naseer, it was Deshawn that fought for that choice. Deshawn is the alpha / shield for Danny. But, it's hard to dismiss how physically strong Danny is, which makes him a shield in his own right. Danny with no confessionals this week (or last week) is AT RISK to be a hidden boot, just as Tiffany was the week before.

Evvie is peaking with a story arc, will it end with her boot? Let's face it she's in grave danger and we know that Shan has labeled her public enemy number one.

Looking at the confessionals, Shan went from 0 to 4. She's starting an arc and we see tension building for her from her own allies, Ricard and Deshawn. She's at risk.

Deshawn is at risk as well. He had two confessionals that were quite negative for his portrayal in the game and we see tensions rising.

Ricard is also at risk. He is coming to a head with Shan.

Naseer is at risk, he's starting a new arc. His confessionals were confident, perhaps a bit too confident and he is out for Heather.

Heather is at high risk. She caused a lot of trouble at TC last week, and now she's in conflict with Naseer.

Slight risk: Xander
Safe: Liana, Erika

Multiple people at risk on a multiple boot week = PHUN!

11-22-21, 11:03 AM (EST)
13. "RE: S41 | Ep 9 Confessionals"

Episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | total
Shantel-U | 3 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 4 | 0 | 4 | 5 | 29
Xander-Y | 5 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 24
Evvie-Y | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 22X
Lianna-Y | 2 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 4 | 4 | 4 | 3 | 22
DeShawn-L | 3 | 2 | 1 | 5 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 4 | 22
Ricard-U | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 16
Danny-L | 7 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 14
Erika-L | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 11
Naseer-L | 2 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 1 | 10X
Heather-L | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 2 | 5

Losers:

Abraham-Y | 2X| 2X
Sarah-U | 4X| 4
Voce-Y | 3 | 2 | 5X
Brad-U | 1 | 1 | 8 | 10X

Two of the most important characters of the show are now at the top of the heap of the confessionals. Shan and Xander had 5 confessionals each. Up to now, it's really seemed like the game has unfolded through the eyes of Shan. At the start of the show, she expresses her concern over the smart and threatening, Erika. By the end of the show she''s concerned with changing the vote to Naseer from her plan for Heather.

Her first confessional complains about Deshawn and the events of the prior TC...Everybody was like yeah, let’s vote Heather, except for Deshawn, so we go back to the original plan because that is what Deshawn wanted....and then he pouts, and then he sulks. That to me is immature, so I just can’t with Deshawn anymore.

Second: More self serving confessionals....It was a good chat that Deshawn and I had, I’m glad that we were able to repair that a little bit, and I want to seem like I am the one calling all the shots, so listen to all the opinions, but also getting to the way that I wanted the vote to go...

Third: Everyone is obsessed with Xander because he has the idol, but I want to get rid of Erika....she’s probably one of the smarter players in the game and I don’t trust her, not even a little bit.

Fourth: Erika winning was a bad thing for my game because I did want her out. So, maybe this is an opportunity to get Heather out because Heather is an ally to Erika.

And, final: This is very very risky because I don’t trust Erika and Heather....I just get the hibbity gibbity’s, I just don’t get the best vibe...I feel Like Naseer is an extra vote for me and the easy move would be to just cast all the votes on Heather and save the extra vote for a little bit further down the road.

So, I have to wonder since she had the hibbety, gibbety's if changing the vote to Naseer will come back to bite her, or will i be just another trust broken for her as she hums her little song.

Xander was also one of the stars of the show. We first see him lurking behind the trees as he spies on Naseer confronting Heather, and he tells us his observation: I know for a fact that Heather didn’t vote for Naseer.cause it was me, but, I’m keeping my mouth shut. It’s great to stir up chaos when you are on the bottom, it’s perfect that they are fighting with each other. After hearing Evvie's confessional about chaos helps this on the bottom, It really sounds like Evvie and Xander are in cahoots.

Second is the first confessional regarding the reward of Chicken and Beef stew: I have been dreaming of stew, and AHHHHHH, it hit the spot! I an’t imagine a better day, I have immunity and I have an idol, and now that the numbers are down to five, this is a huge opportunity to take out the big dogs on the top! Exactly what I’ve wanted (he belches) still digesting that stew, chuckles. On rewind, it looks like the editors may have stuck a much more pronounced belch in for effect.

Third: Liana is someone that is almost a minion to Shan and that’s so dangerous. And, not only that she has no trust in me...she wants me gone so Liana would be fantastic for me to get rid of.... Thinking outloud, Liana is in his sites.

His fourth continues the progression on aiming for Liana....I woke up on the bottom and now I am the prom king....everybody wants to take me aside and give me advice in the game. ....It’s a little funny to me that Liana feels like she is in a place to make demands. She’s got a big target on her back and she knows it. Liana has shown her cards and I am ready to expose them.

And, his last professes concern and doubt....I was really really convinced that Danny and Deshawn were ready to work with me....Danny seems kind of wishy washy that Evvie would be a better move and that scares me cause they could work together and try to blindside her and pull together a big move. I’m going to have to try and stop that, so maybe I should play my idol for Evvie because this tribal is crucial for the rest of my game.

And, we know what happened.

Deshawn had 4 confessionals. His first confessional is the first confessional of the show and he tells us the events of the TC from his perspective: TC was absolutely a train wreck...the plan wqs picture perfect, but heather stands up and she whispers in a few people’s ears and blows up the entire thing. Shan said let’s vote Heather, but I didn’t want to vote Heather, so I said no, and she jumped down my throat. So, now Shan’s starting to step on my toes, she’s getting in the way of my million dollars, so now she is starting to ##### me off.

Next, Shan is like a bulldozer when it comes to her strategy in this game. I don’t like to be told what to do. I came here to play and I am not going to stop playing now because she is telling the group what to do....it’s just not gonna happen....

Then, I was trying to smooth things over with Shan, but yet again she was trying to just tell me what to do, like she has very little tact...like the group of Ricard, Shan, Liana, Danny, myself finnicky, I think the group is already dissipating, so right now I
just have to play the middle, right now I have to have conversations with Evvie because I feel like we can do some damage together.

His final confessional: Xander is trying to tell me that Liana wants to put the vote on me, but I don’t know if that is the truth? At the end of the day I’m going to be at the top and that’s not me even telling anybody that is just me being real, but like I put myself perfectly in the middle....Evvie and I had made a deal even before we knew we were splitting into five, but if I take out Liana there’s gonna be repurcussions from the power alliance which could put me in a compromising position cause right now cause they think we are still together. This is where the rubber hits the road, and I want to play my game of Survivor, and as long as Xander doesn’t play his idol, I’m the one that decides who goes home tonight... Well, he did vote for Evvie to go, and Evvie did go. But, interestingly enough, Shan, in the other group voted for Naseer to go, and indeed he went. This is a serious power struggle. They both will not make it to the end, imo.

Ricard and Liana each had 3 confessionals. Liana is fixated with Xander, her nemesis. Her first spells it out...Xander’s been a problem for me for a very long time and he continues to make it this far with the idol in his pocket. It just makes it more apparent how much of a threat he is in this game and how much he does need to go.

Her second: The fact that Xander won today, I mean it’s just like so bad. He knows he has power around his neck and that’s just not good for my game. Every single draw it’s like I’m with Xander, like, can I get some space?

Her last one was that she was the most worried about Xander, as he has an idol, and if he plays it, she could be going home instead of Evvie. Then we proceed to see Liana ask Xander to let her hold the idol tonight....I think, boy she has been talking to Shan....? Unlike poor JD, Xander tells her flatly, No.

Ricard's confessionals are interesting. His first is endearing to his story/experience and then confidence...Most people don’t realize it but I am hard of hearing, I’m totally deaf in my right ear since I was a kid. At times it can be fully frustrating and very annoying, it just made me scared coming into the game. but, I’m really thriving.....reading body language and reading lips, I tune out everything else and I like see it all just appearing in front of me. This game is really testing me but I have been really blossoming and I’m just kicking ##### and it makes me think....maybe I can be the first hard of hearing winner?! And, I’m in a really good spot, day 17....(I think famous last words....?) He also tells us about his handicap, and the editing underlines how it must be for him. Then, he comes across as very confident, and we all know what that could mean. Just when you think you are on top....you are on the bottom.

Then, he has some dynamic confessionals where he wonders why everyone has it out for Heather when it's Naseer that is more threatening as he's very well liked, he's a provider, and he has an idol. Everyone has this huge target for Heather and I am baffled by it....she has no advantages and no idol and yet, everyone’s focusing their attention on her. And so I have to focus on an actual threat. (See him go to Erica and Heather)

Last, he casts doubt on the boot....It’s complicated with Shan, I know she has my back but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s going to follow through with the plan because it has to be her way, all the time. And, it does not make sense to get Heather out....Naseer is the bigger threat to me but I have the highest maintenance alliance ever....If Shan is not willing to budge on her stance then Heather could be bye bye....

Evvie had 2 confessionals. The first one was about the fireworks around camp and chaos helps the people on the bottom. Her next was overconfidence, first she was nervous, after the split of the tribes and the IC, but she knows she has Deshawn, and if she has Xander she should be fine.

Heather, amazingly, had 2 confessionals. The first was about stirring up trouble and getting caught trying to scramble at TC. The next was about keeping a poker face to try to convince Naseer that he's safe and not to play the idol. Ricard came up with the great plan.

Danny had one confessional...Danny always seems to be seen but not heard from. His first states that it's a simple vote tonight as luck gave him 3 people in his alliance and they have the power to do this vote.

Erika had a confessional, Naseer seems confident it’s going to be an easy vote and Heather is going home. It’s a bit of a heart breaker for me because it’s no secret to anyone that Heather and I are close. ...So, I would love to get rid of Naseer, or I’m hoping that maybe there is a chance to get out Shan, but the problem is there is so much power concentrated with the people that are here....Naseer has an idol, Shan has advantages....it seems like there are not alot of options.

She expresses concern and she names her target, Shan. I also wanted to point out a poignant excerpt from the show that occurred when they were all sitting on the beach earlier and then Shan said, let's us four just go off together and talk, right in front of Xander and Erika....

See Xander whisper to Erika, maybe there is some wiggle room....then Shan says to Liana, Danny, Deshawn....maybe we should just talk as a four, right in front of Erika and Xander....

Erika notes: Are you serious? You don’t even see that we are right there
Xander: I guess they think all of the people on the bottom are so scattered that we could never work together?
(ding ding ding.....new hope for new allies for Xander and Erika!)
Erika: The concentration of power doesn’t work for me

Then we hear Danny say to their group (Shan, Deshawn, Danny, Liana, Ricard has joined from somewhere?)...this is my final 5, right here.

Cut to Xander and Erika still sitting where they were with the 5 not too far away off by themselves.
Xander: I’m tired of people in the power seat....should we start talks with the other five? (Referring to Heather, Evvie, Naseer, himself & Erika? )
Erika: We’ve got to be like low key....

Then, we hear Shan say, “I don’t trust Erika”...

Xander then says to Erika: You think we should be voting either Shan or Ricard?
Erika: Maybe?

This let's us know that Erika and Xander are aware of the Black alliance + Ricard and that Xander is open to working with everyone else to change this. At TC, we saw them take out Naseer, someone that had named Shan and Ricard as his most trusted allies. If this doesn't spell it out to them, I don't know what will. I expect the time to strike is sooner rather than later. And, I still have some hope that someone in the minority will win this game instead of one in the majority alliance?

Naseer's one confessional expressed confidence over the impending vote, so much so that he went to Heather to apologize to her that it would be her going home tonight, and then Erika asked him if he would be willing to play his idol on Heather, and he said, NO! He has to take care of himself! Another blindside.

So, who is at risk for this week. In the NTOS we got Ricard or Deshawn. It's interesting because Shan, Xander, Ricard, Deshawn, Danny, and Heather all have upticks in their story arcs. Shan and Xander both have idols, so most likely they are safe. So that leaves Ricard, Deshawn, Danny, or Heather as the most at risk.

11-28-21, 10:50 PM (EST)
14. "S41 | Ep 10 | Confessionals"

Episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |total
Shantel-U | 3 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 4 | 0 | 4 | 5 | 5 | 34X
DeShawn-L | 3 | 2 | 1 | 5 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 4 | 5 | 27
Xander-Y | 5 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 0 | 24
Lianna-Y | 2 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 4 | 4 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 24
Ricard-U | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 19
Danny-L | 7 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 4 | 18
Erika-L | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 13
Heather-L | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 5

Losers:

Abraham-Y | 2X| 2X
Sarah-U | 4X| 4
Voce-Y | 3 | 2 | 5X
Brad-U | 1 | 1 | 8 | 10X

Wow! What an episode we got on a historically boring week! We were all blindsided as she had an idol in her pocket. Once again I dismissed her and Xander at being at risk because they have idols....got to STOP that! So, I am starting this post out as stating that Xander is AT RISK! He's got an idol and an advantage, so that makes him one of the most threatening in the game. Idol in his pocket or not, he's at risk.

Shan and Deshawn both had 5 confessionals. Deshawn had the first confessional of the show and it was narrational....they had 2 eliminations, it went exactly as he thought it would, only ones surprised were Xander and Erika. Second, Deshawn is in conflict....Erika wants to make the moves and take out Shan, but there are so many factors that go along with that. I know that I have this really loyal alliance in Danny, Shan, and Liana so I want to go ahead and keep that strong, but at the same time, Shan and I have had our differences and I’m smart enough to know that she could win this game, so it might be time to take out Shan.

The third reiterates his conflict: Last night when I spoke to Erika we were going to try and get Shan out of the game but then I had a good talk with her and I really did feel in this game, if there were going to be other black players here then I wanted to play with them, but it gets tough because you still want to win for yourself....but, like there is that duality, like....like, hold on a minute, cries. ....the people before us did so much for us to be here, and the year that we just had....it was really rough....and, you get this opportunity, the opportunity you always wanted, and you feel like the number one person standing your way (see Shan), is your biggest supporter and your biggest ally and the biggest person that would never turn against you in the game, because we don’t get this opportunity, this is the first time we’ve had an opportunity like this, all because we work together. This is hard because I don’t want to turn my back on any of them, but like, what am I going to do for myself? What do I do?

Next was narrational: So, I am in an alliance with Shan, and as long as Ricard is in the game, Shan is the most powerful player in the game. So, we’ve created this awesome plan to take out Ricard, without letting Shan know. But, if Shan’s upset....who do you have after that? When he leaves you are gonna come back to us because you have no other agency.

And, final: I’m having these moral delimmas, I kind of want to protect the four....I really wanted to believe in Shan, I really truly did. ...
....Shan snitched on me, Yes, I definitely wanted to take Ricard out, she wasn’t lying but at the same time now I know for sure that I can’t trust you. You said my name to go home, you reveal my plans that I did not talk to you about...you can go.

Shan also had 5 on her boot episode, the pinnacle of her story arc. Her first stated her opinion that seeing Deshawn go off with Erika made her feel like she couldn't trust Deshawn, he's sneaky and charming, She's worried about him trying to pull a blindside. Next, she talks about how Deshawn came back to her, reassured her that he is in it for the culture, it's been a tough year, she wants to do it to for the culture, but, I’ve also made these other great connections that go beyond the color lines and it’s really tough at this point...
Her third was noting that she loves Ricard, their relationship is really strong but she wants to win the million dollars, and has to figure out a way to do it. Fourth was when she was told about Danny and Deshawn plotting to get out Ricard, she doesn't want him to go yet...that's not her goal. Her final: She changes the plan to Erika, she's smart and sneaky and a lot of people want her out.

Danny got the next most confessionals at 4, and this is a BIG jump for him. So Ricard wins and I realize he’s trying to play up to the jury by picking other people to go on the reward with him and in S you have to kock the people out that you think can beat you in this game and he’s slowly becoming one of those guys if we don’t stop soon.

Next, So, me, Liana, Deshawn and Erika are back at camp (***see Erika tending, making fire***) and the other group is going to eat pizza giving me the opportunity to make a big move. I think with Ricard, he’s been working hard with our alliance, but now it’s just gotten to that point where he’s become a very very big threat to win this game.

Third is narrational: Going into the IC the worst case scenario would be if Ricard wins. And, he pulls it out, my heart drops and we lost the opportunity to get him out. So it’s back to square one on what to do next.

Fourth was the last confessional of the show: When you see Erika making these moves then you can see that she needs to go. It’s very difficult to split votes and flush out idols. One vote can change the entire plan, so at TC, I do have a choice. Me and Deshawn could choose to keep Shan in the game or make a bigger move and vote out Erika, which I would rather do. She is a dangerous player. But, Shan is the one that broke my trust. We put alot into the four of us making it to the final four and the fact that Shan is willling to throw that away because of some 19 day friendship with Ricard....that just doesn’t vibe with me. But, it’s difficult for me to make that decision.

Danny having such a big uptick gives me pause. This character arc is ominous for Danny.

Ricard has three confessionals that are dynamic. The first one tells us about his relationship with Shan: Getting to the S Sanctuary, it was totally awesome! It’s like a ship wreck and very rustic and beautiful, I love it! It’s very very cool. Getting to do something kind for Shan, it felt good, no matter how our allyship goes, or if we continue on together the reality is she has an idol and she has people that can back her up moving forward. I don’t have that. We have never said to each other that we are final two, and we have enough love and respect for each other to say, we’re going to have to fight it out one day.

Next, was that he knows Deshawn wants to get rid of him and that scares him. He'll work his hardest to win the IC because if he doesn't they could get rid of him.

Third explains his plan....Shan is a very special person to me but when she decides to get rid of me, with her four people, I’m next. That was supposed to be me today, I was supposed to be going home today, tonight, but I won the challenge so I have decided that today is the day to get Shan out.

( See him go to X, H, E and teill them they all want you to play your idol tonight, but no ones voting you....)

....we have 4 votes to get out Shan, we only need one more. (Heather and Xander seem to be his go to people). I don’t feel that there is anyone left that I could gaurantee would be this extra vote (see him go to Deshawn) ....Deshawn continues to lie and I don’t respect it. It bothers me, it annoys me, but I still think that he is the best choice moving forward today, and he can go home tomorrow. Then, we see him go into action and execute his plan. This bodes well for Ricard.

Erica and Liana both had 2 confessionals. Liana's first contemplates going after Shan's main guy....I really do feel closest to Shan so this is something I am really genuinely struggling with. But, at the same time I don’t want anybody else dictating my game, I want my own game. If I vote Ricard this move would differentiate my game from Shan’s which would say I made moves, you know Shan was this ring leader and I took out her main guy.... Her second is heartfelt but she tells us the most important thing in the game for her was the summit with Shan....I’m on board with the D & D, but the thing about the Ricard thing is Shan not even knowing, I go back to the summit, cries, and there is nothing more precious to me in this game than when me and Shan arrive at the summit, on top of that gigantic hill, just connecting over our moms and our blackness, and our womanhood and I was like, you know what, I love you, I love you, Shan and that means if its idiotic to sit next to her at the end then I really don’t care.... Hmmmmm, if this is the most important thing to her, than perhaps she could get to end game with a revenge edit?

Erica's were: Right now Shan is definitely the biggest threat to win and right now she has an idol. It’s almost like giving a baby like a machine gun. They are afraid to target her because they know that she could play the idol at any second and you could get hit with a stray bullet and go home. Her next was regarding splitting the vote she she is not at risk...So the goal is to get out Shan, but Shan has an idol, and if Shan uses her idol, that group can decide who is voted out and it could be me. Danny and I were old Luvu, maybe I can get Danny to vote with us too. I’m thinking three people vote for Shan, three people vote for Liana, if Shan doesn’t play her idol then we revote between Liana and Shan and then Shan goes home. If Shan plays her idol than Liana goes home. We hear her plan and she executes it. Positive for Erica!

Xander had NO confessionals. In a season that he's been a target from day one, I'd say flying under the radar at this point in the game is a good sign. We see that next week he has a confessional from the NTOS promo, so he'll start a new arc. As the only one left with an advantage and an idol, he's definitely at risk.

Heather had no confessionals, she's under the radar and I think one of the few who is not at risk next week.

Judging from the confessionals I would say the most at risk is Danny going with a huge uptick from 1 to 4. Xander could be a big blindside, hidden boot going from 5 to 0. I also think Deshawn could go as he has the most confessionals he's ever had at 5 this week. Erika and Ricard both had dynamic confessionals that told us their plans, and then we see them execute them flawlessly which bodes very well for them....alot to think about.

12-05-21, 05:18 PM (EST)
15. "Episode 11 Confessionals"

Episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | total

DeShawn-L | 3 | 2 | 1 | 5 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 4 | 5 | 3 | 30
Lianna-Y | 2 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 4 | 4 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 27X
Xander-Y | 5 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 0 | 2 | 26
Danny-L | 7 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 4 | 3 | 21
Ricard-U | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 3 | 19
Erika-L | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 15
Heather-L | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 5

Losers:

Abraham-Y | 2X| 2X
Sarah-U | 4X| 4
Voce-Y | 3 | 2 | 5X
Brad-U | 1 | 1 | 8 | 10X

This is a very hard game to note the editing and character arcs, because a lot of it has to do with the diversity of the cast and the struggles that they face. I don' know if the winner is secondary to the issues of this season that are brought to light.

This week Ricard, Deshawn and Liana had the most confessionals. Deshawn was set off by the fact that he had his nose out of joint that Shan had called him out as a snake on the way out the door at TC. His first confessional tells us so....We blindsided Shan, which I was completely on board with after she threw my name out there. Before she leaves she drops a little bomb out there and says that I am a snake. So, I was kind of pissed at Ricard because he was even more close with Shan, you were her number one ally, you back stabbed her as well, but she didn’t call you a snake.

His second tells us if he could do it over again he would just come back to camp and shut up....I thought if I came back to camp and exposed Ricard for his moves the group would want to take him out next. The issue is though that I guess I came across a little bit accusatory. It just didn’t come across....it’s tough, because if I could go back and just redo TC, I would probably come back and just shut up....It sounded like a good plan but if I could change the hands of time I would probably just shut up., come to the shelter and just go to sleep.

The vote would have gone to Deshawn, but he is doing the do or die challenge at TC....Damn this could be my last day on the island. And, now I have to play in the do or die twist. I went out of the challenge first so either I’m going to have immunity or I’m going home. I have to think positive becasue after voting out Shan, I had a huge target on my back. So this way, at least I have a fighting chance.

Liana was pi$$ed that she was blindsided at TC and her first tells us that she is okay with revenge. At TC I was blindsided. We had this plan, me, Shan, Danny and Deshawn for F4, but that exploded in my face tonight. Then, People are going to lie to you in this game. But, it hurts most when it comes from people you think you can trust. And, Deshawn last night, I had this beautiful picture of me and Shan and he just smashed it over and over and over again with a mallet, so of course I want revenge. I want Deshawn out, I agree with what Shan said last night like that was a snake move, if you are a snake then I am going to bite back and hopefully take you out tomorrow. I am totally open to revenge right now.

And, her third was about being worried that she could be an easy target if both Deshawn and Danny have immunity, even though she thinks, along with others that Ricard is a much bigger threat in the game.

Ricard had some very astute confessionals. His first tells us about Deshawn....As Shan left, after being voted out, knowing that I planned and participated in it, she must know; she said I have her vote for a million dollars, and she called Deshawn a snake. He’s taking a lot of heat of off me....... Deshawn’s game is very confusing to me, he’s very emotional and he blames alot of people. So, in his eyes, Shan’s at fault for calling him a snake and ruining his game now. He can’t take ownership of his own game, can’t commit to any one person, and doesn’t know in which direction to go to have a good game. Very insightful.

After the IC that Danny won, Ricard got the confessional: The person who was going home tonight, Deshawn, will participate in the do or die twist. He will either go home with no votes or he’s safe and cannot be voted on by any of us who want to send him home and I hope it’s die for Deshawn.

Then finally, he worries about the strength of his 4 person alliance because of Erika...she's shady. If Deshawn is safe tonight, Danny, Deshawn and Liana will be voting for me. It shouldn’t really matter because I have a 4 person alliance but Erika, she’s really unsure of what to do.

Xander, Danny, and Erika all had 2 confessionals each, and Heather had a goose egg. Danny got alot of introspective into his life with the anniversary of his deceased father. Today is kind of a heavy day. Today marks 25 years since the passing of my father. He died in a car accident, and ever since I was 8 years old I try to keep myself really really busy, and today, I don’t know, you just can’t do it, you just can’t hide from it. My entire life, I was angry at him. You know you want your dad to be superman. You hear about other people getting into accidents and them surviving and I wonder why he didn’t. Then you are jealous and mad ....every football game where you see other kids with their dads and he’s not there ...everytime I want to say I want to make my mom proud or my family proud, I was really leaving him out of it. I was honestly really upset. And, being able to sit still here has really enabled me to focus and understand how I was thinking and how I can change moving forward. So, today is really about trying to get rid of the shame that I felt for so long for something that my father couldn’t control. From now on I am going to make sure that I go visit his grave as much as I should, talk to my mom about it more and just try to let him know that I apologize. I’m a man now and it’s time and I think moving forward and how I deal with stuff back home will change greatly. So, I’m going to move forward and try to live the rest of my life to make him proud.

Next, I didn’t think it would bring me this much joy to win an individual immunity but being out here on S has made me realize that some of those negative emotions that I had around my father passing and not being her to take of the family. And, this experience helped me and I’m really grateful for that. And, now we have tc coming up and if Deshawn wins the do or die, we’ll be voting somebody out.

Then we see Danny suggest Ricard.

Xander had 2 as well.

Xander: After all this kicking and fighting and crawling to get out of the bottom, I absolutely pulled off a move, I was part of the plan, I took out Shan with Ricard, ???an alliance? What is this?

Xander says: This four is the four I want to be in. Erika: I agree. Then they talk about how what a rough night for Liana it must be and Xander says to the group:
There is nothing like that sting when realizing you are on the bottom....Heather or Erika comment: Xander’s like, this is a first for me. Referring to the fact that he’s been on the bottom the entire time?

Xander's confessional continues....All of a sudden I’m in charge with a group of people that I actually trust and I can work with and we are saying, F4 and OMG, this is too good to be true! (I have to wonder if this is foreshadowing or misdirection. Whatever it is, in the moment, Xander really believes it.) I felt like this could also be too confident in an episode that could spell his demise.?

HIs second: Deshawn was the number one target and now that he’s possibly immune, everybody is preparing their back up plan. Danny for sure wants to vote out Ricard. Ricard’s one of my own so I don’t want to see him go because once Ricard is gone, I’m the number one target around, I’m the one everyone will want to see go. People are talking about the guy that has a resume, and the guy that is good in challenges. They are going to get me out if Ricard is out. (See Danny trying to convince Xander of voting out Ricard.....).....I am pretending like I am going along with it but I trust Ricard far more than I trust Liana. Liana’s lied more to my face than I can count. So, if Deshawn wins the do or die, then my alliance is Ricard, Erika and Heather. We still have the majority and to break that up would be a stupid move.

This is a dynamic confessional, a positive for Xander. He tells us the situation as he sees it and his thoughts and actions, then we see it being carried out.

Then Erika brings up to Xander that she is considering taking out Ricard, and Xander says we need to keep him around because he is a bigger target than you or me...Erika is scared that they won’t get a chance again....

Erika's two: First, It’s a tough choice, like Liana, she’s someone that voted for me the last time at TC, and she really doesn’t have any allegience to me and will likely be sneaky. But, the problem with keeping Ricard, he’s the biggest threat to win the game......as much as I know I can trust him, Ricard could run away with the game and I’ll have no chance. So, my head is spinning a little bit on this one. She tells us her assessments.

Next, the final confessional of the game: Somehow I am the swing vote, when you are a viewer at home you say, OMG, it’s so obvious, you have to take the big threat out of the game. But, when you are in the game you see how important it is to have people that you can trust. I’m rolling the dice just like Deshawn. But, whatever my decision is I just have to own it.

So, where are we now?

Alliance of four: Ricard, Xander, Erika, Heather
Old majority alliance: Danny, Deshawn

Who they want out the most:
Danny: Ricard
Deshawn: Ricard
Erika: Ricard
Heather: Most likely she will want whoever Erika wants out
Xander: Deshawn
Ricard: Deshawn

Sure looks like it would be Ricard, BUT, if Ricard wins immunity then who? We heard Xander say the first choice would have been Deshawn....

Danny/Deshawn: If not Ricard then Xander or Erika

According to the confessional numbers:
Danny is settling down, Ricard and Erika are stable.
Deshawn drops from 5 to 3, and Xander is starting a new arc.

Deshawn and Xander most at risk?

In the NTOS promo there are 4 confessionals shown from Danny, Ricard, Erika, and Deshawn. It's one of these people imo. Cross out Ricard, we are left with Danny, Erika, Deshawn.

12-06-21, 08:33 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode 11 Confessionals"
THANKS for ALL your hard work on Confessionals FlowerPower!!

There are only two Women left (Erika and Heather) so the odds of having a Woman Winner are pretty low especially looking at their Confessional counts.

Heather obviously has NO chance to Win.

I really like Erika but with only 15 Confessionals I don't think she can be the Winner. I was thinking maybe Xander wins Final 3 Immunity Challenge, takes Heather and forces Erika and Ricard to make Fire and Erika wins and ends up beating Xander. Pretty steep odds of that happening.

I thought it would be interesting to see how the Confessional Count looked like for all seasons with a Woman Winner since Season 23.

S41 Episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | total
DeShawn-L | 3 | 2 | 1 | 5 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 4 | 5 | 3 | 30
Xander-Y | 5 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 0 | 2 | 26
Danny-L | 7 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 4 | 3 | 21
Ricard-U | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 3 | 19
Erika-L | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 15
Heather-L | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 5

S34 Episode | I | 1a| 1b| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 7b| 8 | 9 | 10|11a|11b| total
Cirie Nuku-tavu | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 8 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 2$| 2 | 5 | 30 <-6th
Sarah Nuku-tavu | * | 1 | 1 | * | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 7 | 6 | 2$| 1 | 1 | 26 <-1st WINNER
Brad Nuku-mana | 1 | 1 | * | 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 3$| 2 | 1 | * | 22 <-2nd
Michaela Mana-nuku | * | 2 | 2 | 1 | * | 3 | * | * | 3 | 1 | * | 1 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 20X
Tai Nuku-mana | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | * | 2 | 19 <-4th
Aubry Mana-nuku | * | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | 16 <-5th
Troyzan Mana-tavu | * | 1 | * | 3 | * | 1 | 2 | * | * | * | 1 | * | * | * | 1 | 9 <-3rd

S32 episode | I | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7M| 8 | 9 | 10| 11| total
Aubry Ch Go D | . | 3 | . | 1 | . | 1 | 4 | 8 | 2 | 7 | 5 | 4 | 35 <-2nd
Tai Go Go D | 1 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 5 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 7 | 3 | 34 <-3rd
KyleJason To Ch D | 1 | 2 | 4 | 2 | 2 | 1 | . | 5 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 7 | 29 <-6th
Michele Go Ch D | . | 2 | 1 | . | . | 2 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 6 | 24 <-1st WINNER
Cydney Go Ch D | . | 3 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | . | 1 | 5 | 3 | 1 | 4 | 22 <-4th
Julia Go To/Go D | . | 1 | 1 | . | . | 1 | 3 | . | 1 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 15X
Joe Ch Go D | 1 | 1 | 2 | . | . | . | 4 | 1 | 1 | 2 | . | . | 12 <-5th

S29 episode 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | total
Jon HCH 1 1 2 0 2 4 3 4 4 5 2 5 6 | 38 <-6th
Keith HCH 1 5 0 4 2 2 1 4 1 3 2 1 2 | 28 <-4th
Baylor CCH 1 3 1 4 2 2 0 1 3 2 1 2 4 | 26 <-5th
Natalie HHH 1 1 1 2 1 0 1 0 1 1 3 5 8 | 25 <-1st WINNER
Missy HCH 1 2 1 1 0 1 3 3 3 2 1 3 1 | 22 <-3rd
Jaclyn CCH 1 0 0 0 1 2 0 2 3 0 1 7 3 | 20 <-2nd
Alec CHH 1 1 0 2 2 2 1 0 1 0 1 2 2 | 15X

S25 episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | total
Malcolm (M) 5, 4, 3, 6, 3 (T) 2, 0, 1 (D) 2, 4, 1, 5, 3 | 39 <-4th
Jonathan (K) 3, 1, 1, 2, 0 (K) 4, 5, 2 (D) 3, 5, 6, 2, 2 | 36X
Lisa (T) 3, 2, 1, 2, 0 (T) 1, 1, 1 (D) 3, 4, 5, 2, 2 | 27 <-2nd
Denise (M) 2, 3, 2, 4, 2 (K) 2, 2, 2 (D) 0, 1, 1, 2, 1 | 24 <-1st WINNER
Michael (T) 7, 0, 0, 0, 0 (T) 0, 0, 1 (D) 2, 1, 2, 5, 1 | 19 <-2nd
Abi-Maria (T) 1, 2, 3, 1, 0 (T) 0, 1, 0 (D) 0, 0, 1, 3, 4 | 16 <-5th
Carter (K) 0, 0, 0, 1, 0 (K) 0, 4, 0 (D) 0, 0, 1, 0, 0 | 6 <-6th

S24 episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sabrina (S,S2,T) 6, 5, 1, 3, 1 (switch) 1, 2 (merge), 1, 1, 3, 0, 4 | 28 <-2nd
Kim (S,S2,T) 2, 0, 2, 2, 0 (switch) 2, 2 (merge), 1, 5, 5, 1, 5 | 27 <-1st WINNER
Alicia* (S,M2,T) 5, 1, 0, 1, 1 (switch) 3, 5 (merge), 1, 0, 2, 2, 1 | 22 <-5th
Chelsea (S,S2,T) 3, 1, 4, 1, 0 (switch) 0, 0 (merge), 3, 2, 3, 2, 1 | 20 <-3rd
Christina (S,M2,T) 1, 1, 0, 1, 0 (switch) 1, 4 (merge), 0, 1, 0, 0, 1 | 10 <-4th
Kat (S,S2,T) 0, 1, 1, 1, 0 (switch) 0, 2 (merge), 0, 0, 2, 0, 4 | 11X
Tarzan (M,M2,T) 1, 0, 0, 2, 0 (switch) 0, 1 (merge), 3, 1, 2, 0, 1 | 11 <-6th

S23 Episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Coach (U) 6, 6, 3, 1, 5, 7, 5, 0 (merge) 1, 3, 2, 6, 4 | 49 <8> <-2nd
Ozzy (S) 7, 2, 3, 1, 2, 4, 4 (martyred out), 1 (merge) 1, 3 (voted out) 1, 1, 2, 1 | 33 <4> <-4th
Brandon (U) 5, 5, 5, 2, 2, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0, 0, 2 | 24 <3> <-6th
Edna (U) 1, 1, 0, 3, 0, 2, 2, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0, 4, 3 | 16 <1>X
Sophie (U) 2, 1, 1, 1, 0, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 1, 1, 1, 2, 2 | 15 <2> <-1st WINNER
Albert (U) 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 3, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 2, 1, 2, 1 | 12 <1> <-3rd
Rick (U) 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0, 1, 1 | 6 <2> <-5th
Note: <#> = Recap Confessionals

The only one remotely close is S23 South Pacific with Sophie only have 15 Confessionals.

12-06-21, 10:03 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Episode 11 Confessionals"
Thank you so much for posting those seasons with women winners, I had been meaning to go and check them out to note their confessional arcs towards the end! Very helpful!

I wouldn't be too quick to discount Erika, Sheldor. I think she stands as good a chance as any of them. This season is really quite different than others. All of these helter skelter twists have wrecked some havoc, but I really think the theme of this season has more to do with the confessional counts than the story of the winner. And that has more to do with racial injustice and the burden the black players carry with them into the game.

The stars of the show have been Shan, Deshawn, Liana, and Danny. Xander is thrown in the mix as well. I think that's why it's been so darn hard to predict or hypothesize regarding the next boot.

While all but Heather have a story that gets them to the end, I think it will be either Deshawn, Xander, Ricard or Erika.

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-07-21, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 11 Confessionals"
I'm also one of those "Erika" camps. Haha Could it be quite possible her confessional count will trend up like Natalie in S29 or Michele in S32?

12-13-21, 10:01 PM (EST)
19. "Episode 12 Confessionals"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-21 AT 08:55 AM (EST)

Episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | total

DeShawn-L | 3 | 2 | 1 | 5 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 4 | 5 | 3 | 6 | 36
Xander-Y | 5 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 0 | 2 | 3 | 29
Danny-L | 7 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 4 | 3 | 3 | 24X
Ricard-U | 4 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 3 | 2 | 21
Erika-L | 2 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 5 | 20
Heather-L | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 8

Losers:

Abraham-Y | 2X| 2X
Sarah-U | 4X| 4
Voce-Y | 3 | 2 | 5X
Brad-U | 1 | 1 | 8 | 10X
Danny-L | 7 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 4 | 3 | 3 | 24X

The star of the show with 6 confessionals is Deshawn....has his arc started or is he going to crash and burn? He had the first confessional that recounted the TC from the night before....he believes in fate.

TC was a doozy for me, I wanted it to be me Liana and Danny at the end, but Liana went home, also, I didn’t expect to get emotional.......at the end of the day emotions are real, when they hit home they hurt. And, I think that is just what it is...and that was the moment that we needed. .....it was depressing, it’s like you have new life in this game and you have this do or die option......but you just had part of your little flame dim when one of your allies left the game. It sucked to see her go but I am in f6 and I truly believe in fate.

Second: He's thankful.....this sure sounds like his story, doesn't it? This experience has been such a beautiful mess, but the mess, it came but the beauty is on the rise and I see the meaning in every thing that has happened so far. I’m thankful.

Third post reward challenge: He's focused on Ricard....This is the first moment after my little do or die win that I have a chance to prove that it’s a whole new version of me and having X and Erika out, let’s talk about if you guys have your heads on your shoulders and you are ready to get Ricard out....

I noted when Danny and Deshawn spoke together they often called the others idiots for not getting Ricard out now, when he wasn't immune, yet they couldn't see that they themselves are perceived as threats too?

Fourth: When X and Erika bring up Ricard, it’s like Duh, y’all should have done this the last vote...but now, if you guys are ready, we finally get to play this game on an even playing field.......they mention a final 3, and Deshawn continues....I’m shaking my head yes, and nodding, but I don’t trust any of these three people for now, but what you tell me is great but let’s see if they come to their senses at TC now...

Fifth: This was a very meaty dynamic confessional....one with substance and I might add a million dollar quote...
Erika, Xander, and I have honestly played all three very different games and we all have I think a fair shot at when we pitch to the jury. But this morning I was like really just trying to get Erika to say that I can’t go to the end with Heather, to say it verbally out loud, and she said it a couple of times. .....I don’t know how that information would suit me in the future, but I just wanted to plant the seed to see what would happen and that It may mean something down the line and then I can say, damn, that seed that I planted on day 23, it just sprouted into this very fruitful fruit! I’m about to eat it, I just might bite into a million dollars because of that seed!****

Sixth: Touting his social game.....Danny has become like an older brother to me so tonight, it sucks that it has to be either me or Danny but one of us has to go and I don’t want it to be me. Survivor is always based on the foundation of a social game, a strong social bond with the players in the game. When you create that social capital that you can use down the line, its a thing and I just think that Danny didn’t do that. I’m trying to cash in on that capital. I know that my asset in this game is my social capital and I think that that former bond that I had with Erika, with Heather on the former Luvu will probably pay dividends right now. I want H and E to remember the days that it was just the 3 of us even though I don’t trust them at all. I know that I survived death once and I can do it again, let’s see who comes out on top tonight, it’s little bro vs big bro but when I get to tribal I am not about to leave here checking ???selves, all I can do is fight?

Ever since Deshawn won the do or die he seems like he is a different player. Can he make it to the end? In a season where diversity is the theme, I'd say he has a great shot.

Erika had the next highest amount with 5, and the show was about her and Deshawn. And, at the end of the episode I would say: Deshawn 1, Erika 0.

Her first: It’s been a long time since a woman has won, I want to see a woman win, hopefully me! But, I couldn’t help but feel a lot of guilt when I voted Liana....tearing....alot of people went through a lot this year and they want to see someone win that looks like them. It’s a moral dilemma that I think everybody faces. But, like Deshawn was the first one brave enough to talk about it.

She's relating her move against Liana, and the guilt she feels, and empathizes with Deshawn.

Second: The beauty of winning reward is that food is put on the table and also new potential allies and friends are put on the table.

Third: One of my fears at the end of the game is people not being able to differentiate between the game that I played and the game that Heather played. So, in talking to deshawn I am thinking ok, maybe the chicken reward three is the right final 3?....having Deshawn stay in the game was a new life for him and perhaps a new opportunity for us. And, actually get our relationship back on track and hopefully make that big move we’ve always wanted to make.

I sure hope her big move is not taking out Heather....cough. She's falling for Deshawn's spiel, hook, line and sinker.

Fourth is narrational: Before the challenge everybody was just thinking we have to beat Ricard, we have to beat Ricard, we were so focused on plan A, that when he won immunity, we were oh crap, now we have to put together a plan b.

Last: I want to keep Deshawn around because I know that he wants to go to the end with me, but honestly Deshawn is a bigger threat than Danny. No one really knows Danny’s game where as Deshawn is someone that is likeable, he’s tried to make moves and is someone that has overcome things, so there is a bit of work there on how to convince my alliance that it’s actually in our best interests to get rid of Danny, when really it’s in everybody’s best interests to get rid of Deshawn, except mine. This is how Erika sees it, but it's interesting that Xander, Heather also think getting rid of Danny is the right move for now, as they think Deshawn has a better chance to beat Ricard in a challenge....

Xander and Danny had 3 confessionals each.

Xander's first: He tells us his rationale for keeping Ricard. He's in tune with his plan to the end, and we see things are consistent with his plan. I kept my shield in the game and people want Ricard out bad, and that’s perfect for me because I used to be that guy. It was a strategic decision on my end so that I could get further. But, now my ideal scenario is that we all vote together and he does go home. (Then we see Ricard tell Erika that X is such a loyal guy, then cut to X talking to Danny...."there is no chance he gets past another vote if he doesn’t have immunity"....) This makes Xander look wise....he's playing Ricard. I think if Xander is the one that leads to Ricard's boot, that's a big notch in his belt.

Second: Fluff about the reward....The reward was like Chicken and veggies, this is like X candy....so this is like a little taste of home

Third: Everybody was obviously upset when Ricard won...I think we might have made a mistake when we kept him around. So, this is a huge decision to make because if Ricard wins all the immunity challenges from here on out then he has by far the best resume in the game. So, it’s important for sure that the people that we keep around are the ones that could potentially beat him.

This was a meaty confessional for Xander. He identifies that Ricard was his shield, but now it's time for him to go. If he pulls a Mike Holloway and wins challenges, he will be the most likely one to win the game. So, his rationale moving forward is to save the one of Deshawn/Danny that he thinks is most likely able to beat Ricard. We see he and Heather discussing it. At first Xander was leaning toward Danny, but Heather reminded him that it was Deshawn that almost beat him at the challenge, and at some other challenge. So they decide that Deshawn is most likely the one to beat Ricard in a challenge. ....

We saw this with Xander and then Erika had her confessional about Deshawn would be best to take out for everyone but her, because she thinks Deshawn wants to go to the end with her.

Comparing who is most logical here and in line with reality, I'd say Xander and Heather have a more accurate assessment than Erika.

The three of them all agreed and came to a consensus before TC.

Danny didn't see that he or Deshawn were considered threats by the others....X gave me his word that he would vote with us in that Tribal, and I thought he saw the picture of Ricard being the bigger threat....so, in NFL terms this would be like having the opportunity to knock off the old NFL dynasty of Tom Brady, and for some reason we decided to go and play kickball instead, then win another super bowl. That is the equivalent of how crazy this is that we decided not to vote out Ricard.

His second: Talks about looking for the idol....AS soon as Heather and Ricard leave, I go on a HII search. Shan’s idol is gone now so we assume that it is back in play. So, if there is an idol, I hope I find it, but I won’t leave the search without searching some more because me and Deshawn are on the bottom. An idol could really change the game at this point...

Last: Ricard wins immunity and I kind of go into my, “I told you so” we had the perfect opportunity to do this at the last TC and now we sit here with Ricard immune with possibly me or Deshawn going home. At the end of the day I am still a competitor and I still want to be int he game and I will still do what I need to do to keep myself in the game. ....yesterday after leaving the RC I decided to go look for the HII, and I found absolutely nothing, but my search paid off because now people assume that I have the idol....I think them assuming that I have the idol is a pretty strong weapon. I think I can use this to my advantage it’s just trying to figure out how far I can push it and not get myself eliminated....

Heather, surprise, also had 3 confessionals. Her first: I’m coming to realize that there are alot of different layers to the people I am playing this game with. When something is brought to your attention that I may not have understood before, it’s important that I take that back with me.....I hate seeing my friend hurt but I am glad that it was revealed so I would understand something that was right there in front of me. I’m glad I am a part of this season, I needed to be here, it was my time. I want this season to make a difference.

Second: While Ricard and I are working on the fire, couldn’t find Danny?

Last: There was definitely more pep in Danny’s step so it would be wise of us to assume that he has found something and to add that into the equation of what we are going to do moving forward...

Nothing dynamic about Heather's confessionals. No way she is winning.

Ricard had 2 confessionals. First was about suspecting Danny had found the HII....When Danny returned to camp, I don’t know what it is but there is just something about his vibe that shifted. That scares me. and it just makes me think he has an idol. I don’t know why I have this strong feeling, but usually I am not this wrong....

Last: A bit of foreshadowing from Ricard: The only thing that I am really nervous about is Erika and Heather. I don’t know them. We’ve only known each other for like 10 days. But, Deshawn has had a decent relationship with both Heather and Erika so I would prefer that Deshawn go.....if it was Danny, Heather, Erika, I don’t feel that the 3 of them is a threat if they could get together but I feel like the slightest threat if Deshawn was here and that could happen.

So, where are we now? Deshawn, Erika, and Heather all have spikes in confessionals. For Heather it's a bit too little too late. No way she wins this season. The story of the season is NOT hers. Deshawn is coming on strong with a meaty dynamic confessional. But, he constantly touts his social game, but I recall him selling out Evvie at TC and then he sold out Erika this TC, and he had it out with Shan multiple times (And, by association, Liana). Shan called him out as the snake. And, he certainly did not have the most love for Naseer either. So, idk if his social game will protect him from jury members? Deshawn could get to F3 and fall short, or he could be the diverse face of the season?

Erika: Constantly makes decisions based on a poor read of the situation. She sought out Deshawn to get Sydney out in the early game, and that backfired and almost got her out....she was picked last and ended up going to exile by herself for 2 days because she was the most disposable of her tribe. Then, she made another bad decision as she's reading the situation poorly again, and confides in Deshawn about Wanting Heather out, and again Deshawn played her with the truth bomb at TC....I just don't know if luck is good enough to win.

Xander has good confessionals and gives us logical strategy and we see him carry it out and it's working, he's getting to the end. But, will his contemporaries award him the win? Do they respect his game? Idk?

I would love to see Ricard win, but I am dubious at this point. But, one can dream. If he gets to the end, he's winning! but, idk?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •