The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-24-21, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-21 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

A thread to place spoilers from around the boards.

If you don't want to know any, then don't go!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Vidcap Flowerpower1 09-24-21 1
   RE: Vidcap Scarlett O Hara 09-26-21 2
   RE: Vidcap Sheldor 09-29-21 3
       RE: Vidcap Flowerpower1 09-29-21 4
           RE: Vidcap Sheldor 09-29-21 5
               RE: Vidcap Sheldor 09-29-21 9
                   RE: Vidcap Sheldor 09-29-21 10
                       RE: Vidcap Sheldor 09-29-21 11
                       RE: Vidcap Sheldor 10-14-21 12
 2nd NTOS tweeted by Ricard? Sheldor 09-29-21 6
   RE: 2nd NTOS tweeted by Ricard? Sheldor 09-29-21 7
       RE: 2nd NTOS tweeted by Ricard? coldbrewer 09-29-21 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-24-21, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Vidcap "
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-21 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

This was posted by Anthony over in Mess Hall....

If you look closely you can see the II in the bottom left of the frame. Clearly it's there. Here's a picture of the idol.

Then, here is what I can see:

I think all 5 members of the yellow tribe, Yase, are there. Left red arrow points to Voce's hair, perhaps? Then, can see Lianna sitting on the right side of the frame. So the question is, is this from Episode 2, or later? Will Yase win the IC this episode?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-26-21, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcap "
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-21 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

Yes, I do think Yellow has a good chance of winning the water challenge this week. If you look at the other vidcaps, they show Genie from the Green tribe swimming and she doesn't look so good at it. I think she could be the reason the green team loses. So, I'm betting that Yellow wins. Maybe the blue team just aren't as strong in the water as this team.

Looks like Zander will start the challenge against Genie on green and another girl on the blue tribe and he will BLOW THEM AWAY, giving his tribe a big lead.

Here's the photo of Genie I was referring to above. She will put her tribe so far behind that they won't be able to catch up at all.

For what it's worth, I also think she could be voted out next on the green tribe. Besides Sara, she was the only one who didn't vote for Sara at last week's tribal. She is clearly "out of the loop" on her tribe.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-21, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcap "
I took at look at Mess Hall and couldn't find this Vidcap. Which thread is it in and what video is this from?

09-29-21, 10:18 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Vidcap "
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-21 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

It was taken from a pre-game video promo. I will try to find the link for you.

Found it: Mess Hall, PreSeason Game thread, page 9, promo posted by Omiclo.

Got to go through volumes over there. LOL.

09-29-21, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vidcap "
Oh! pre-game video promo. I was looking at the videos after Episode 1. So anthonyd46 is just guessing that the scene is from Episode 2 as it could be Episode 3.

I found anthonyd46 post in:

Survivor Sucks>Spoiler Related>Survivor Speculation>
SURVIVOR SEASON 41--GENERAL SPECULATION (Post-Premier)

Page 32. 9:22 AM - 3 days ago#638

http://www.tapatalk.com/groups/survivorsucks/survivor-season-41-general-speculation-post-premie-t139062-s620.html#p14197443

09-29-21, 03:53 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Vidcap "
Well DUH! That's from Tiffany's Intro Video!!!

http://twitter.com/survivorcbs/status/1437521509493329921

http://www.instagram.com/p/CTxrL9vhVv1/

http://www.facebook.com/Survivor/videos/1079380572806030

Survivor 41 Meet Tiffany
Sep 13, 2021
SilencerX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMo3KYp8EQ8
Meet Tiffany, a teacher who believes her career and experience of having her students work together like a tribe will help her get far in this game

Meet Tiffany Seely | Survivor Season 41
Sep 13, 2021
Survivor Geek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsq5AecLRqI
Meet Tiffany, a teacher who believes her career and experience of having her students work together like a tribe will help her get far in this game.

09-29-21, 04:14 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Vidcap "
The Twitter Video is the only one in Landscape orientation and it shows a LOT more Detail and obvious blurring by Production to hide who is there.

Left Person

Right Person

Full Width

09-29-21, 05:01 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Vidcap "
This could even be post-swap with Jairus blurred out on the Left and Erika on the Right. Hard to tell.

10-14-21, 06:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Vidcap "
This Vidcap from Twitter from Tiffany's pre-season introduction video clearly shows FIVE players including Evvie, Xander, and Tiffany apparently wearing Yellow YASE buffs with TWO other Players that have been BLURRED out on the Left Bottom and covered up with part of the shelter on the Right Bottom and with either the 1st or 2nd place Immunity Idol at the bottom left.

I was trying to figure out how FIVE players could be at YASE camp with an Immunity Idol since by the time YASE finally had an Immunity Idol in Ep3 they were already down to FOUR players.

However, the Press Release this week states:

Also, friendships are put to the test when castaways from different tribes take a journey together

So other two players are either from UA/LUVU or both from UA or both from LUVU.

Not sure if everyone got to meet up with other tribes, or only the Immunity Challenge winning Tribe?

And that Immunity Idol could be from last night's Immunity Challenge win for YASE or if it is the small Immunity Idol it would be from 2nd place in the next Immunity Challenge.

09-29-21, 10:32 AM (EST)
6. "2nd NTOS tweeted by Ricard?"
Ricard posted on Twitter

Ricard Foyé
@RicardFoye
Preview for episode 2. Get ready friends! #Survivor #Survivor41
http://twitter.com/i/status/1443069876076040192

When has Survivor ever done TWO NTOS?
Is this NTOS for actually from tonight's episode?

09-29-21, 02:12 PM (EST)
7. "RE: 2nd NTOS tweeted by Ricard?"
Reports in multiple Survivor Forums say that Hulu+ and YouTube TV released Episode 2 early! I think Episode 2 has been pulled by now but obviously plenty of people have seen Episode 2 already.

This 2nd NTOS is most likely for tonight! Argh!

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-29-21, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2nd NTOS tweeted by Ricard?"
I noticed that when opening my Youtube TV account. I noticed episode 2 for Survivor, but showed as a VOD episode. Opened it later on my mobile app, and it was gone.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •