The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" S41 Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-08-21, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" S41 Speculation"
Time to get BACK in action. If I am the one to start this ball rolling then, Let's GO!

Please note the Survivor Calendar per TDT at True Dork Times here. /link

Note the following:

May 17, 2021: Martin Holmes at InsideSurvivor: 26 days, 18 people/three tribes, no themed title?

Rumor on the street is that they filmed the two seasons, S41, S42 back to back and had to shorten the seasons to fit them both in with saving time to quarantine? I dunno?

At this point, I do believe that the contestants have been announced. At any rate, here/link they are per TDT. Appears that he has them listed as being in three teams; green, blue, yellow.

Per Martin Holmes at Survivor Insider:

Brad Reese ~ Cattle Rancher, Jarius Robinson ~ Student, Ricard Foyé ~ Student
Genie Robin-Chen ~ Grocery Store Worker, Sara Wilson ~ Mechanical Engineering Student, Shantel Smith ~ Pastor/Comedian.

Danny McCray ~ Retired NFL Player, Deshawn Radden ~ Shift Manager/Medical Scribe, Naseer Muttalif ~ Sales Manager
Erika Casupanan ~ Communications Professional, Heather Aldret ~ Artist, Sydney Segal ~ Law Student.

Evvie Jagoda ~ PhD Student/Researcher, Liana Wallace ~ Business Student, Tiffany Seely ~ Teacher
David Voce ~ Neurosurgeon, Eric Abraham ~ Cyber Security Professional, Xander Hastings ~ Computer Science Student

A few tidbits to get this ball rolling! Nice to be back!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S41 Speculation kingfish 09-13-21 1
 Survivor 41 Previews Flowerpower1 09-17-21 2
   RE: Survivor 41 Previews Sheldor 09-21-21 6
       RE: Survivor 41 Previews Flowerpower1 09-22-21 8
           RE: Survivor 41 Previews Sheldor 09-22-21 10
           RE: Survivor 41 Previews Sheldor 09-22-21 11
               RE: Survivor 41 Previews Flowerpower1 09-22-21 13
 Tidbits from around the internet...... Flowerpower1 09-18-21 3
 New Promo.... Flowerpower1 09-21-21 4
   RE: New Promo.... Sheldor 09-21-21 5
       RE: New Promo.... Flowerpower1 09-22-21 7
           RE: New Promo.... Sheldor 09-22-21 9
       RE: New Promo.... Flowerpower1 09-22-21 15
 RE: S41 Speculation Scarlett O Hara 09-22-21 12
   State of the Spoiling Thread Flowerpower1 09-22-21 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-21, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S41 Speculation"
At least no returnees.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-17-21, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Survivor 41 Previews"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-21 AT 08:38 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-18-21 AT 08:32 AM (EST)

*WAVES* to KINGFISH! Great to see you, hope you will stay and play!

Geez, it's been so long since I have been on here I feel like I forget how to post everything. So, I will post the links:

Meet the cast promo:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iO8t6l6hc7A

Next:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNtxSUWKygA

26 day game, very fast paced
*Interactive part of the game this season
*Must spot and solve puzzles hidden within each episode
*Must be smart aggressive, take and adapt, then move on.

Next, Sneak Peek:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EJ8e_rk5hsM

Next: First look at the players:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lbKsjyirQrg

Players that were featured in the promo:

Evvie (Yase) Yellow tribe
Danny Ex NFL Player(Luvu) Blue
Tiffany
JD
Voce Neurosurgeon(Yase) Yellow
Shan Italian and a Pastor (Ua) Green

Is one of these the winner? Is one of these the first boot? Likely that all of the verbiage from these 6 are confessionals.....

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-21, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 41 Previews"
Hi FlowerPower!

Just remove the "s" at the end of https so that your links are clickable. Also the "m." in front of youtube.com formats the video for Mobile device so I usually leave that out.

For instance, here are your links edited to be clickable...

Geez, it's been so long since I have been on here I feel like I forget how to post everything. So, I will post the links:

Meet the cast promo:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iO8t6l6hc7A

Next:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNtxSUWKygA

26 day game, very fast paced
*Interactive part of the game this season
*Must spot and solve puzzles hidden within each episode
*Must be smart aggressive, take and adapt, then move on.

Next, Sneak Peek:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EJ8e_rk5hsM

Next: First look at the players:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lbKsjyirQrg

-Sheldor

09-22-21, 08:43 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor 41 Previews"

I love you, Sheldor! Thanks <3

09-22-21, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor 41 Previews"
FlowerPower

You're welcome!

Thanks for posting the initial confessionals on the boats!!

YASE (Yellow) 28 Evvie Jagoda, PhD student
LUVU (Blue..) 33 Danny McCray, ex-NFL player
YASE (Yellow) 47 Tiffany Seely, teacher
UA.. (Green.) 20 Jairus Robinson, college student
YASE (Yellow) 35 David Voce, neurosurgeon
UA.. (Green.) 34 Shantel Smith, pastor

1x LUVU (Blue..)
2x UA.. (Green.)
3x YASE (Yellow)

Interesting that it wasn't evenly divided by Tribes!

Maybe more focus on Tribes that will be in danger more often?

Sheldor

09-22-21, 12:36 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor 41 Previews"
FlowerPower

oops, I should have posted the YouTube videos you linked as embedded videos...

Meet the Survivor 41 cast!
Aug 30, 2021
All Winners Survivor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO8t6l6hc7A
What do you think of the players for Survivor 41?

Jeff Probst Says 'Survivor' S41 Is The 'Most Dangerous'
Aug 30, 2021
ET Canada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNtxSUWKygA
Jeff Probst is back and teasing what fans can expect from the first-ever 26-day game of "Survivor", saying that season 41 is the "most dangerous yet." Tune in to the two-hour season premiere of "Survivor" Wednesday, Sept. 22 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Global.

Survivor Season 41 Insane Sneak Peek & Promo
Sep 1, 2021
Tribe Has Spoken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ8e_rk5hsM

First Look at Survivor Season 41!
Sep 9, 2021
Survivor Geek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbKsjyirQrg

09-22-21, 03:40 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor 41 Previews"
Yup. These confessionals are early....

Evvie(yellow), Danny(blue), Tiffany(yellow), JD(Green), Voce(Yellow), Shantel(green)

.....they all are talking about the game, and what it means to them and the appeal to them regarding it. Usually, historically, the game hypes a few early players like this. The boot as well as the winner is among them. So, I still have to ask, is that applicable with these 6 people?

If green loses, will it be Shantel or JD. Shantel seen plotting with Ricard and Sara....? JD?

Winner? Clearly Danny has a leg up if it comes down to challenge prowess, at least the physical ones. Evvie and Voce seem super smart, JD and Shantel are super fans....

09-18-21, 09:04 AM (EST)
3. "Tidbits from around the internet...."
Redmond...

“risk vs reward/everything comes at a price” aspect to the season. Nothing comes easy, even in terms of rewards and advantages.

No rice is given at the start. Tribes must also win challenges to earn flint — if they lose a challenge, they lose the flint.

Rewards are said to be minimal compared to recent seasons, i.e. no massive feasts or banquets.

09-21-21, 06:01 PM (EST)
4. "New Promo...."
New promo on instagram:

Highlights:

*26 days. Faster pace, more action?

*Not given food, no rice, minimal supplies.

*Penalties for losing. Like losing the flint you had won

*New and better advantages

*New twist at TC called the shot in the dark twist. It's a hail mary to be played at TC. Use it when you think you really are doomed, as you sacrifice your vote to play it.

*Interactive game aimed at young future survivor players, must seek and solve Rebis puzzles within the game....

09-21-21, 09:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: New Promo...."
SURVIVOR Season 41 Premiere Preview
Sep 21, 2021
SurvivorOnCBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G50moK79uI

After 20 years, Survivor launches a new chapter with a season unlike any before. Survivor 41 will feature new twists and elements including a 26-day season, minimal supplies, penalties for losing challenges, new advantages and the introduction of "The Game within the Game," allowing junior fans to test their Survivor skills at home by solving puzzles hidden within the episode. The two-hour season premiere airs Wednesday, Sept. 22 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+.

09-22-21, 08:28 AM (EST)
7. "RE: New Promo...."
SHELDOR! How are you? So happy to see you, hope all is well for you. Thank you for posting the promo! My posting skills need serious dusting off!

09-22-21, 11:44 AM (EST)
9. "RE: New Promo...."
Hi FlowerPower!

You're welcome!

Real life has been so busy and so different due to COVID. I almost forgot the name of this web site it's been so long!

Thanks for all the work you did for Season 41 Premiere. Sorry I was sleeping on the job!

Sheldor

09-22-21, 07:02 PM (EST)
15. "RE: New Promo...."
Vidcaps of interest from the promo that Sheldor posted:

This could be a future water challenge? But, the challenge we see for this episode is not in water? Or, it could be when they land at their camp from their raft?

These both look like faces of defeat, perhaps? Shantel(green), Evvie (Yellow)

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-21, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S41 Speculation"
Great stuff here FloPo and Sheldor!!! Should we try to tackle a "State of the Spoiling Thread" each week? I'd be willing to sign up!

09-22-21, 03:42 PM (EST)
14. "State of the Spoiling Thread"
Scarlett: Would love it, but we will need more than three peeps to do it....we could take turns doing a modified version. And, if we don't get more opinions in here we may have to pull from Sucks.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •