The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S41 News and Press Info"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-14-20, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S41 News and Press Info"
CBS Press Releases and News about the future of S41
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 05.19.2020 CBS UNVEILS 2020-2021 PR... Sheldor 07-14-20 1
 07.14.2020 CBS ANNOUNCES REVISED WE... Sheldor 07-14-20 2
 RE: S41 News and Press Info kingfish 11-15-20 3
 Greetings CoVid SURVIVORs Flowerpower1 08-08-21 4
 CBS ANNOUNCES THE 18 NEW CASTAWAYS Sheldor 09-22-21 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-14-20, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "05.19.2020 CBS UNVEILS 2020-2021 PRIMETIME LINEUP"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-20 AT 10:48 PM (EST)

CBS UNVEILS 2020-2021 PRIMETIME LINEUP; 3 NEW SERIES JOIN 23 RETURNING SHOWS

CBS UNVEILS 2020-2021 PRIMETIME LINEUP;

3 NEW SERIES JOIN 23 RETURNING SHOWS

New Comedy B POSITIVE Airs Thursday at 8:30 PM, Out of YOUNG SHELDON and New Drama THE EQUALIZER Follows 60 MINUTES on Sunday at 8:00 PM

CLARICE to Premiere Mid-Season

Network’s Fall Schedule Features Perennial Strength and Stability with

Big New Show Launches on Thursday and Sunday

CBS Lineup Includes the Return of #1 Series NCIS, #1 Comedy YOUNG SHELDON,

#1 New Comedy BOB ♥ ABISHOLA, #1 New Series FBI: MOST WANTED and

#1 News Program 60 MINUTES

Five Freshman Series Return for a Second Season

CBS today unveiled its new 2020-2021 primetime programming lineup featuring one new comedy, two new dramas and 23 returning series. Additional new series will be announced at a later date. For 2019-2020, the Network finished #1 for the 12th straight season, winning 17 of the past 18 seasons.

The two new shows for fall include the comedy B POSITIVE, from award-winning executive producer, writer and creator Chuck Lorre and Marco Pennette, starring Emmy Award nominee Thomas Middleditch and Tony Award winner Annaleigh Ashford, and the drama THE EQUALIZER, starring Academy Award nominee and multi-hyphenate Queen Latifah.

The shows debuting later in the season include the new drama CLARICE from acclaimed executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Jenny Lumet, starring Rebecca Breeds in the title role, and returning favorites S.W.A.T. and UNDERCOVER BOSS.

In addition, CBS will broadcast SUPER BOWL LV on Feb. 7, 2021.

“We’re excited to come off another season as America’s Most Watched Network and, despite the obvious challenges around us, put together another winning lineup,” said Kelly Kahl, President, CBS Entertainment. “Next season, we’ll have five breakout returning freshman series and three compelling new shows placed into a schedule with the incredible stability for which CBS is so well known. Couple that with our broadcast of SUPER BOWL LV next February, and CBS is simply loaded with a lineup that will clearly appeal to both our advertising partners and our loyal viewers.”

CBS’ new fall schedule features perennial strength and stability, plus big new show additions on Thursday and Sunday.

MONDAYS – Monday’s lineup returns intact. The one-hour comedy block of THE NEIGHBORHOOD followed by #1 new comedy BOB ♥ ABISHOLA opens the night from 8:00-9:00 PM, where both shows rank among the top comedies on television, with larger audiences than every comedy on all other networks. At 9:00 PM, one of the top-rated freshman dramas on television ALL RISE returns starring Simone Missick, followed by BULL, Monday’s #1 entertainment program, at 10:00 PM, averaging over 10.5 million viewers.

TUESDAYS – Tuesday’s dominant lineup remains intact, with the three returning dramas delivering +13 million viewers for the night. NCIS, the #1 series on television that averages over 15.33 million viewers, opens the night at 8:00 PM when it returns for its 18th season. At 9:00 PM, FBI, which averages 12.55 million viewers, returns for its third season, followed by #1 new series FBI: MOST WANTED with 10.2 million viewers at 10:00 PM.

WEDNESDAYS – Wednesday’s solid schedule adds more reality and adventure. (SURVIVOR REMOVED See Updated PR) SURVIVOR hosted by Jeff Probst, again starts off the night at 8:00 PM, where it was watched this season by nearly 10 million viewers and is CBS’ #1 broadcast in key demos. (THE AMAZING RACE Moved to 8pm) At 9:00 PM, a fall edition of the multiple Emmy Award-winning THE AMAZING RACE hosted by Phil Keoghan begins another trek around the world. Then at 10:00 PM, the fourth season of military drama SEAL TEAM, starring David Boreanaz, returns to close out the night.

THURSDAYS – Thursday’s schedule adds one new notable comedy. YOUNG SHELDON, television’s #1 comedy, again anchors the night and is the lead-in for the new comedy B POSITIVE at 8:30 PM. Next, at 9:00 PM is television’s #2 comedy MOM, starring Anna Faris and Emmy and Academy Award winner Allison Janney, followed by the #2 new comedy, THE UNICORN, starring Walton Goggins at 9:30 PM. At 10:00 PM, award-winning producers Michelle and Robert King continue to examine the origins of evil in the critically acclaimed drama EVIL.

FRIDAYS – CBS’ most dominant night, where the Network is beating all others this season by +3.5 million viewers, returns intact. MACGYVER opens the night at 8:00 PM, leading into MAGNUM P.I. at 9:00 PM. Television’s #3 drama BLUE BLOODS returns at 10:00 PM, to cap one of television’s strongest nights.

SATURDAYS – CBS’ Saturday night lineup features CRIMETIME SATURDAY, encore broadcasts of the Network’s popular dramas at 8:00 PM and 9:00 PM, followed by the law and justice program 48 HOURS, Saturday’s #1 non-sports primetime series, at 10:00 PM.

SUNDAYS – CBS’ winning night adds a new high-profile drama. 60 MINUTES, television’s acclaimed #1 news program, returns for its 53rd season at 7:00 PM, providing a dominant lead-in for the new drama THE EQUALIZER, a reimagining of the classic series, at 8:00 PM. Next, the two most-watched entertainment programs on Sunday air back to back: NCIS: LOS ANGELES at 9:00 PM, followed by NCIS: NEW ORLEANS at 10:00 PM.

THE NEW FALL COMEDY:

B POSITIVE (Thursday, 8:30-9:00 PM)

B POSITIVE is from award-winning executive producer, writer and creator Chuck Lorre and Marco Pennette, and stars Emmy Award nominee Thomas Middleditch (“Silicon Valley”) and Tony Award winner Annaleigh Ashford (“Masters of Sex”). The comedy revolves around Drew (Middleditch), a therapist and newly divorced dad who is faced with finding a kidney donor when he runs into Gina (Ashford), a rough-around-the-edges woman from his past who volunteers her own. Together, they form an unlikely and life-affirming friendship as they begin a journey that will forever impact both of their lives. Chuck Lorre and Marco Pennette are executive producers for Warner Bros. Television and Chuck Lorre Productions, Inc. James Burrows directed the pilot from a script by Pennette.

B POSITIVE stars Thomas Middleditch as Drew, Annaleigh Ashford as Gina, Kether Donohue as Leanne, Sara Rue as Julia and Kamryn Kunody as Maddie.

THE NEW FALL DRAMA:

THE EQUALIZER (Sunday, 8:00-9:00 PM)

THE EQUALIZER is a reimagining of the classic series starring Academy Award nominee and multi-hyphenate Queen Latifah (“Chicago,” “Bessie”) as Robyn McCall, an enigmatic woman with a mysterious background who uses her extensive skills to help those with nowhere else to turn. McCall presents to most as an average single mom who is quietly raising her teenage daughter. But to a trusted few, she is The Equalizer – an anonymous guardian angel and defender of the downtrodden, who’s also dogged in her pursuit of personal redemption. Andrew Marlowe, Terri Miller, Dana Owens (Queen Latifah), John Davis, John Fox, Debra Martin Chase, Richard Lindheim (co-creator of the original “Equalizer” TV series that ran on CBS for four seasons), Shakim Compere and Liz Friedlander (pilot only) are executive producers for Universal Television, a division of NBCUniversal Content Studios, in association with CBS Television Studios. Friedlander will direct the pilot episode from a script by Marlowe and Miller.

THE EQUALIZER stars Queen Latifah as Robyn McCall, Chris Noth as William Bishop, Lorraine Toussaint as Viola “Aunt Vi” Lascombe, Tory Kittles as Marcus Dante, Liza Lapira as Melody Zhao and Laya DeLeon Hayes as Delilah.

NEW DRAMA FOR MID-SEASON:

CLARICE, from acclaimed executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Jenny Lumet, and starring Rebecca Breeds (“Pretty Little Liars”) in the title role, is a deep dive into the untold personal story of FBI Agent Clarice Starling as she returns to the field in 1993, six months after the events of “The Silence of the Lambs.” Brilliant and vulnerable, Clarice’s bravery gives her an inner light that draws monsters and madmen to her. However, her complex psychological makeup that comes from a challenging childhood empowers her to begin to find her voice while working in a man’s world, as well as escape the family secrets that have haunted her throughout her life. Alex Kurtzman, Jenny Lumet, Elizabeth J.B. Klaviter and Heather Kadin are executive producers for MGM Television and CBS Television Studios in association with Secret Hideout. Aaron Baiers is a co-executive producer. Maja Vrvilo will direct the pilot episode from a script by Lumet and Kurtzman.

CLARICE stars Rebecca Breeds as Clarice Starling, Kal Penn as Emin Grigoriyan, Nick Sandow as Murray Clarke, Lucca de Oliveira as Tomas Esquivel, Michael Cudlitz as Paul Krendler and Devyn A. Tyler as Ardelia Mapp.

Photos are available at http://viacomcbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment

CLICK HERE for video preview packages that will be available today on CBS’ YouTube channel after 3:15 PM, ET.

http://www.viacomcbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=55241

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-14-20, 10:43 PM (EST)
2. "07.14.2020 CBS ANNOUNCES REVISED WEDNESDAY LINEUP FOR FALL 2020-2021"
CBS ANNOUNCES REVISED WEDNESDAY LINEUP FOR FALL 2020-2021

“The Amazing Race” to Open the Night, Followed by “SEAL Team” and “S.W.A.T.”

CBS today announced a revised Wednesday lineup for its fall 2020-2021 schedule.

The multiple Emmy Award-winning THE AMAZING RACE hosted by Phil Keoghan will slide from 9:00 PM to open the night at 8:00 PM, followed by the fourth-season return of military drama SEAL TEAM, starring David Boreanaz, which moves up an hour to 9:00 PM. At 10:00 PM, the fourth season of S.W.A.T., starring Shemar Moore, joins the fall schedule after originally being planned for later in the season.

Producers for SURVIVOR, the Network’s perennial Wednesday 8:00 PM series, are continuing to work with officials in Fiji on the appropriate time to start production on its next edition, with health and safety matters the top priority for everyone involved.

Additional information about production starts and premiere dates for all the series will be announced at a later date.

CBS’ REVISED WEDNESDAY LINEUP FOR FALL 2020-2021

8:00- 9:00 PM THE AMAZING RACE (NTP)

9:00-10:00 PM SEAL TEAM (NTP)

10:00-11:00 PM S.W.A.T. (NTP)

kingfish 20750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-20, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S41 News and Press Info"
Covid in Fiji was well handled, very few cases. However they had to isolate to do it, and the tourist business that is their life blood evaporated.

Two things:
1. Good for them, it is a safe place to be.
2. They are probably desperate for revenue, and (IMO) if they can be convinced that allowing Survivor to start production with assured safety, I suspect they will. I assume Survivor personnel fly in via New Zealand on Air New Zealand, so authorities there will also have to approve transit procedures. BTW, New Zealand is also handling the Covid safety very well, so they and Fiji authorities know what they need to do.

Upshot: Jeffy could soon be getting this going.

Buzzard Island Basher Barry
Danger zone below when windy

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-21, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Greetings CoVid SURVIVORs"
I want to start this post by expressing my concern for all my friends here on these boards! I sure hope you are all safe and have weathered the global pandemic. I am sure most of us know people that have succumbed to this horrible plague. I wish you all well and be careful out there!

Now, I want to add that I know someone on the Survivor staff, a tight lipped dude, much to my chagrin, but I do know that the season has taped and this said editor/producer and casting employee has finished their work and is back visiting with his family on the east coast. So....it's only a matter of time before this airs.

Does it look like it is off the roster for the Fall? UGH. Torture. Have to say that I have enjoyed all of the brilliant mini-series that are airing on all sorts of networks though.

I also have to add that I was thrilled to see the winners of the Amazing Race, Will and James win it all! Will is a friend of mine that I met when we both indulged in online Survivor games. LOL! He also played in the Survivor Fantasy games with me! Great guy, I would not be surprised at all to see them both on a future season of Survivor. And, if they make it on, I wouldn't be surprised to see them win that as well! Fun facts....

09-22-21, 03:59 AM (EST)
5. "CBS ANNOUNCES THE 18 NEW CASTAWAYS "
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-21 AT 03:59 AM (EST)

CBS ANNOUNCES THE 18 NEW CASTAWAYS COMPETING ON THE NEXT EDITION OF “SURVIVOR,” WHICH KICKS OFF WITH A TWO-HOUR PREMIERE ON WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 22

Standing, L-R:

Naseer Muttalif, Xander Hastings, Tiffany Seely, Liana Wallace, Eric Abraham, Heather Aldret, David Voce, Sydney Segal, Deshawn Radden and Genie Chen

Kneeling, L-R:

Danny McCray, Erika Casupanan, Ricard Foyé, Shantel Smith, Evvie Jagoda, Jairus Robinson, Sara Wilson and Brad Reese

Season 41 Marks a Bold New Era, Introducing Exciting Fresh Elements to the Competition that Intensify the Battle for $1 Million and the Title of Sole Survivor

For the First Time, Host Jeff Probst Will Take Viewers Inside the Action, Addressing the Audience Directly Throughout the Season and Introducing a Second Screen “Game Within the Game” Interactive Experience Designed for Junior Fans

Click HERE to Watch Survivor Evolution Preview Piece

Click HERE for Photos of the New Castaways

CBS announced today the 18 new castaways who will compete against each other on SURVIVOR when the Emmy Award-winning series returns for its 41st season with a two-hour premiere, Wednesday, Sept. 22 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The series is also available to stream live and on demand on the CBS app and Paramount+.

As TV’s preeminent reality series for 20 years, SURVIVOR 41 begins a bold new era this fall with the introduction of exciting fresh elements to the competition, which promise to intensify the battle for $1 million and the title of Sole Survivor. As the thrilling competition begins on the beautiful islands of Fiji, 18 determined castaways will be divided into three tribes of six to face a faster, more intense and more dangerous season than ever before. The unpredictable, accelerated pace will test even the strongest super-fan, as supplies are minimal, reward challenges are scarce, and players find themselves faced with advantages that could significantly help their game or, just as easily, extinguish their torch.

“I cannot remember a time when I’ve been this excited to launch a new season of SURVIVOR,” said executive producer and host Jeff Probst. “SURVIVOR 41 features a really likable group of savvy SURVIVOR players, and they are in for the most intense, most difficult and most dangerous season we’ve ever done. We know we have the most loyal fans of any show on television, and we are pumped to bring them a new, exciting season of SURVIVOR!”

For the first time, host Jeff Probst will also take viewers inside the action, addressing the audience directly throughout the season, even letting fans in on some twists before the players are made aware. In addition, junior fans can test their own SURVIVOR skills by playing the new “Game within the Game.” Each week, they’ll have to spot a hidden rebus puzzle within the episode and then solve it.

The individuals competing on season 41 are from diverse backgrounds with the same ultimate goal: to outwit, outplay and outlast, and in the end only one will remain to claim the title of Sole Survivor. The show is hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst.

The following are the 18 new castaways competing this fall.

Name: Brad Reese
Hometown: Shawnee, Wyo.
Current Residence: Shawnee, Wyo.

Name: Danny McCray
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Current Residence: Frisco, Texas

Name: David Voce
Hometown: Highland, Calif.
Current Residence: Chicago, Ill.

Name: Deshawn Radden
Hometown: San Bernardino, Calif.
Current Residence: Miami, Fla.

Name: Eric Abraham
Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.
Current Residence: San Antonio, Texas

Name: Erika Casupanan
Hometown: Niagara Falls, Ont.
Current Residence: Toronto, Ont.

Name: Evvie Jagoda
Hometown: Westchester, N.Y.
Current Residence: #####, Mass.

Name: Genie Chen
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.
Current Residence: Portland, Ore.

Name: Heather Aldret
Hometown: Charleston, S.C.
Current Residence: Charleston, S.C.

Name: Jairus Robinson
Hometown: Oklahoma City, Okla.
Current Residence: Oklahoma City, Okla.

Name: Liana Wallace
Hometown: Evanston, Ill.
Current Residence: Washington, D.C.

Name: Naseer Muttalif
Hometown: Sri Lanka
Current Residence: Morgan Hill, Calif.

Name: Ricard Foyé
Hometown: Lynnwood, Wash.
Current Residence: Sedro-Woolley, Wash.

Name: Sara Wilson
Hometown: Sherman Oaks, Calif.
Current Residence: Boston, Mass.

Name: Shantel Smith
Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Current Residence: Washington, D.C.

Name: Sydney Segal
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.
Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y.

Name: Tiffany Seely
Hometown: Forest Hills, Queens, N.Y.
Current Residence: Plainview, N.Y.

Name: Xander Hastings
Hometown: Jacksonville, Fla.
Current Residence: Chicago, Ill.

CHEAT TWEET: .@SurvivorCBS announces the 18 new castaways who will compete for $1M on the 41st bold new edition, featuring exciting new elements! @JeffProbst hosts a special 2-hour season premiere 9/22 8PM on #CBS! http://bit.ly/3gL4bOr

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •