The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S40|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-13-20, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S40|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please place all commentary in this thread regarding the airing of tonights episode. And, I don't even care if you use siggies! Have phun!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here we go!!! Flowerpower1 05-13-20 1
   RE: Here we go!!! michel2 05-13-20 2
 Natalie returns Flowerpower1 05-13-20 3
 Natalie spins a lot of jury admirat... Flowerpower1 05-13-20 4
   Michelle wins Immunity again! michel2 05-13-20 5
   RE: Natalie spins a lot of jury adm... PepeLePew13 05-13-20 7
 Michele wins final 6 immunity. Agai... Flowerpower1 05-13-20 6
 Sarah thinks she knows what's going... michel2 05-13-20 8
 TC F6 Flowerpower1 05-13-20 9
   RE: TC F6 michel2 05-13-20 10
       RE: TC F6 PepeLePew13 05-13-20 12
           RE: TC F6 michel2 05-14-20 23
               RE: TC F6 PepeLePew13 05-14-20 24
 Denise voted out.... Flowerpower1 05-13-20 11
   Natalie cannot be voted out: michel2 05-13-20 20
 Post Natalie finds the HII Flowerpower1 05-13-20 13
 Tony wins immunity... Flowerpower1 05-13-20 14
 TC F5 Flowerpower1 05-13-20 15
 Final challenge and the dang ball Flowerpower1 05-13-20 16
 Natalie wins Final challenge.... Flowerpower1 05-13-20 17
 Fire Challenge: Tony vs Sarah Flowerpower1 05-13-20 18
 Very close fire challenge ~ Tony wi... Flowerpower1 05-13-20 19
 Voting Flowerpower1 05-13-20 21
   RE: Voting michel2 05-13-20 22
       RE: Voting Flowerpower1 05-15-20 25
           RE: Voting michel2 05-15-20 26
           RE: Voting Chez 05-15-20 27
               RE: Voting michel2 05-16-20 28
                   US Filming Location for S41? Sheldor 05-17-20 29
                       Survivor - The Family Edition michel2 05-17-20 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-13-20, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here we go!!!"
Jiffy in his home made set....touting the best season ever....For a show that has been on for 20 years...this is the best ever!

See them all at home! This is epic and emotional, blah blah

No reunion show, just come together for crowning, and 2 million dollars...

F5: Tony, Ben, Sarah, Denise, Michele + EoE

Buckle up, he says

Day 35, see the EoE challenge arena....Tony notes alot of rope and a puzzle at the end.

Today you will not compete, today you watch...here they are...see Rob, then Natalie
EoE started 33 days ago, first person voted out...waiting for this moment right here, chance t earn your way back in...

attached to rope, race thru fence obstacle, and post obstacle, build rope bridge, cross and do maze with 2 balls in. Good luck

Nat, Parv, Yul, Wendell get advantages. Natalie skips the dig for her second advantage, and third advantage is 1/3 of her rope bridge is already completed.

Yul is out first, he's digging, and then Parv, and Wendell....Natalie is still on the rope....stuck....costing her a lot of time....Wendell has rope bridge, Rob is through, sophie is through. Natalie is still messed up

Natalie skips dig....now Nat and wendell in lead....Yul has rope....Parv has hers, Natalie falls off the bridge. Now Rob has rope bridge going and tyson, and sophie. Wendell is in lead...Jeremy and Kim are through to rope bridge

Wendell working on knots, Rob and Natalie are close....Wendell has balls at maze...Boston rob through, Yul through, Wendell close to first ball, and has it, now one ball left, Rob and Natalie and Jeremy at maze. Natalie lands the first ball.

Wendell with one and Nat with one. Tyson sticks first ball

Wendell drops and Natalie wins!

After 33 days, now part of the final 6. What a story says Jiffy. She's in tears.

Natalie tells the f6, thanks for voting me off.

Kim says she was told she was flawless perfect her first season, now this was so different, so afraid I would screw up, but she feels good about her story, so glad that she stayed and did it.
Tyson: he's teary....last decade for me was Survivor. First time I played this was the only job built for me. Then I had kids, for me this encompasses all of my weird talents even more. I needed to play
Amber: I didn't come her for me. I came here for one person and that was him. NO one respects this game more than him, I came to be his rock. Even when you read my name as winner, everyone knew that he deserved it, they hated him more than me.
Rob: we came out here to do our best to try to never quit. Amber, this is a woman that is a champion. Rob says its 188days for him and leaves with nothing but love and gratitude.
Parv: When you called and I had a newborn, and then there is survivor....hurting people....it's a vicious game, I was willing to come back here and play this game with everyone of heart that I have, going back really proud of who I was in this version of the game.
Ethan: S Africa changed my life, we launched stand up to cancer....some of that money helped save me with the drug that saved my life. I craved survivor. If I get out of this alive I want to play S again, and I did. This is the perfect book end...grateful and honored to be part of this crew....
They are all crying....
Jiffy says we are all part of this giant family, you continue to come back and your stories inspire people..you are the jury, join up and head out. good luck!

Final 6 and this battle is not yet over. see you at next challenge

Tony: when I see all these people and they are telling their sad stories the hardships, the struggling, it hurt me on an emotional level, I will put it aside and play even harder, put my foot on the gas and play even harder because the end is coming up!

Adam comments: it completely changed my life and I believe I can do anything
Tony: I am the kind of person I don't even leave my city so S is everything
Michele: I found my own identity
Parv: unquenchable adventure
SNatalie: I go back to the S experience when It seemed impossible
Denise
Yul: I was introverted,
Sarah: in midwest to have won, so fortunate
Sandra: the greatest thing that I have ever done
ben: I grew immensely as a human being, learned to trust and learned about forgiveness
Rob: started playing I was a kid
Amber: S has given me everything in my life
J: enjoy the people that you love, have a deeper bond with your family

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-13-20, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Here we go!!!"
Congratulations to natalie, she really deserved this win.

Jiffy is funny; they don't have TIME? for a reunion?? They couldn't have had a reunion no matter what.

05-13-20, 08:29 PM (EST)
3. "Natalie returns"
Natalie really struggled despite her many advantages, thought Wendell was going to win....fwiw.

Ben is the only one there that voted Natalie out at the beginning, fwiw. Michele was with her.

Welcome home...Nat: I left this camp day 2, I made it back, the goal since I was voted out. feels amazing. Challenge was first hurdle...tight click. have to make some waves to turn on anybody but me. I can tell lies from EoE...

Everyone is on the tony bandwagon. The old school people say everyone is on his bandwagon....on the tony train.

Tony said she voted out peoples spots...you are the winner in their eyes, I don't want this target on my back, it's poison

see Tony and Sarah talk...he's worried that if she gets back in the game shee will win

Sarah: Is this a ploy to get Tony out or is it a lie. We wouldn't be anywhere without each other. Sarah says she has to give her story to the jury, he wouldn't be here without me, and I wouldn't be here without him. ....

05-13-20, 08:42 PM (EST)
4. "Natalie spins a lot of jury admiration of Tony"
Tony is pissed, Sarahs dander is up...she doesn't know what to think....

IC....Slide challenge

race through obstacle, grab bag up slide, then solve puzzle, 3 tiered

Denise tony sarah on one side, denise is across bridge....getting puzzle bags....tony has his, ben has his, then sarah, then natalie....go up steps slide down and do another track of the puzzle, ben first...tonyNatlie and sarah side by side, denise now coming back, Michele is last

Ben with second...Ben up stairs again, then Tony, then Natalie...Tony down....Natalie down....Sarah and denise again....Ben has 3 and final bag, then tony, then Natalie...Denise and sarah come back with 3rd bag....

see the fatigue

everyone but michele working on puzzle

now michele comes back. Michele has first tierNatalie has her first their

Sarah has first tier

Michele is on fire has her second their

working on third tier

Michele has it! Wow, big comeback. she's dancing....see Natalie, see Tony. Next tribal will be very very trickly, as chris came back with an idol from the edge, very tricky, I don' want her to send me home with an idol.

05-13-20, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Michelle wins Immunity again!"
That's a way to pad a résumé! My pick is still a longshot but maybe, just maybe! One thing working for me is pride: If the jury votes for Tony then Tony could claim to be the GOAT at Survivor but Michelle couldn't make that claim.

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-20, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Natalie spins a lot of jury admiration of Tony"
After this last bit of chatter from Sarah to Tony vowing that Natalie doesn't have an idol, perfect karma would dictate that the former gets booted in the next TC.

05-13-20, 08:52 PM (EST)
6. "Michele wins final 6 immunity. Again. "
Day 36

Tony: when theree is a potential problem I would rather address it, not ignore. Assume that she has something than that she doesn't....

Ben is telling Tony that Natalie doesn't have an idol

Tony says 2/2/2
break the tie and send Natalie home
I won't do that to mama d
Ben says he learned from his first experience, Denise is not an enemy to me, she's a friend and an ally

Natalie says her second best thing happened, Michele won.

Natalie and Michele talk, she asks her you are not with any of them. She tells her that she has an idol, and they celebrate
Michele in conf: so hard to shake up this game with Tony and Sarah....ideal situation....we can't beat tony...
she tells him that Tony has an idol

they say if Nat plays her idol they need to make sure that Tony plays his idol too

Michele is coming back to take to them

Tony says he thinks they are making him flush his...they want Ben to save his...
Sarah says she doesn't think she has one.

if she plays her idol, then you go into panic mode. let's just vote out Denise tonight, says Tony

Sarah says that he's freak ing out because she has an idol. Nat doesn't have an idol....she and I have build a good enough bond that she would have told me....welcome to my world, I have gone 36 days of trying to calm him down, guess who's in control dude, SARAH!

Tony is right, he wants them all to just vote Denise, but they are all saying Nat doesn't have an idol, and therefore they want to vote Nat out. Now they go to TC

05-13-20, 08:53 PM (EST)
8. "Sarah thinks she knows what's going on!"
If I was a defense attorney and one of my clients had been convicted on evidence supplied by Sarah, I'd ask for a retrial!

05-13-20, 09:08 PM (EST)
9. "TC F6"
Night 36

Ben: is the elephant in the room the returning EoE....she's been able to sit over there and make alot of friends.
So easy vote would be to get rid of her....she brought in a lot of info, we knew the chaos was going to come.
Ben says normally there is back checking, but she can tell us anything...no back checking
Sarah is saying the information

she told everyone that everyone on extinction is that Tony is running the show, so now Sarah says she is going to play this game differently. she is saying there is a gender bias....holds us back from the way we should play the game. She felt like a bad person after game changers, but I am not. She brought that to me, I know who I am, I can do a lot of things, I work my ##### off , if a man can do it, then so can i, I will not be defeated by gender bias. The biggest weight that I have held for 2 years has been lifted.

Tony says that he does not re-appreciateit, because he already knows it.
Ben says strong women like sarah...
they are all our mothers and our daughters...
Jiffy notes that he has that bias....he didn't see it when he started, like who he calls by last names...

Natalie: what do you do to ease the fact that you are the easy target? She notes that Michele is on bottom, I am hoping that something happens tonight that shakes them up.

Tony says the edge has all the intel....there is a lot of confusion...
Natalie says there are people that ....she basically says you are giving tony 2 million dollars....

Natalie first voter. Here Sophie whisper that she is super proud of Lacina.

Vote Tally.

Want to play the idol?

Natalie is playing her idol. Tony says of course she does. I told you guys.
Tony will play his idol. See Natalie laugh.
I told you.

Ben is going to play his idol too. Now Natalie says damn.

Natalie
Nat
Natalie
Natalie
Ben
ben

No votes cast for any player.

Can't vote for Natalie, Ben, or Tony. Only vote for Denise or Sarah. Denise and sarah don't vote. if a tie, then settle it with fire making.

Natalie whispered something to Michele.

Denise
Denise
Denise

Voted out. Denise

Sarah says than you to Michele.

Ben says love you moma d

Denise: I may not have won the game but I am known as the queen slayer and I got more than enough from the game.

05-13-20, 09:11 PM (EST)
10. "RE: TC F6"
Denise is delusional: The IDOLS slayed the Queen.

05-13-20, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TC F6"
Yeah but she got Sandra to trust in her with the idol, and boom.

05-14-20, 09:29 AM (EST)
23. "RE: TC F6"
I maintain that it would have been a better move for Denise to stay with Sandra. It's easy to make the game go boom! it is much harder to make your way to the end and Denise wound up in a dead end.

05-14-20, 03:08 PM (EST)
24. "RE: TC F6"
Probably yeah, but I think Denise missed a big opportunity to not join forces with Natalie/Michelle at F6 to force a tie or break up the Sarah/Tony/Ben monopoly. I think Denise could have beaten Sarah in a F6 fire-building tiebreaker, and she might have been able to win in a F3 vs. Natalie/Michelle (0% chance of winning if she was there in the end with Sarah/Tony).

Having said that, that was a big move to take out Sandra using the latter's idol and would have looked very good to present to the jury as an impactful game move if she was in a F3 with Natalie/Michelle.

05-13-20, 09:15 PM (EST)
11. "Denise voted out...."
F5: Tony, Sarah, Ben, Michele, Natalie

At night 36....

Tony says he respects but if you are 100% I will respect, and I tried to tell you guys, but you didn't listen to me....
Tony: I am so angry I am frustrated. I am vulnerable. There were three idols played, at least 1 is out here, do a midnight special...searches for the idol when everyone else is asleep, took some coal to start a fire. see him all night....He's searching high and low and he came up short, here comes the sun and then everyone is up and looking

see them all, and Natalie finds it. OMG, I can't believe it, she shares it with Michele. She will use it to break up those three. Ben: If one of those girls wins immunity, we are screwed!

05-13-20, 10:49 PM (EST)
20. "Natalie cannot be voted out:"
Her idol protects her at F5 and then she'll have the Fire Challenge to save herself at F4.

When will Probst realize that the Fire Challenge should be combined to a Final TWO!!

05-13-20, 09:24 PM (EST)
13. "Post Natalie finds the HII"
IC

race to obstacles collect keys, unlock two sandbags, throw on target and win immunity. swim to ramp, natalie there first, ben, michele, sarah, tony. then get across the beam, untie one key along the way. Nat is first ...then Ben, then Sarah, then Tony....and finally Michele. now throw y ourself under net in sand, Beni s in lead

Ben tossing....Natalie tossing...get both bags on target, they are all tossing, Ben has one bag on.

Tony has one.

Tony wins!!!!!!

Ben: the good thing is that tony won, the bad news is that Natalie may have found the HII. if we put all our votes on her, that's unnerving.

05-13-20, 09:35 PM (EST)
14. "Tony wins immunity..."
and he suspects that Natalie has the HII.

Ben has the confessional of doom post IC.

see a wave. they hug Tony

Nat: even though tony won the necklace, , Natalie wants to vote out Ben....nat says that self preservation only gets me to tomorrow. Tony tells Sarah he has to go to the spy nest, get the girls see if they want to talk.

see a beetle climbing....Tony is in position ....Natalie says if I was tony, alright michele and natalie, or does he want to do Ben? sarah says How can I win this gae. Natalie says that last tribal was your best tribal. I would rather write ben because I don't want to go against Ben in fire...

Sarah sees the idol in Natalies buff...alright, what do we want to do...we both want to work with you, the three of us need to come to a consensus....they walk off and Tony comes down. Tony says that was the worst experience of my life, I saw the dHII....sarah tells him that I don't think that she will play it for Michele, she will play it for herself, so they want to all vote for Michele.

Natalie tells Michele that she found my idol. She will vote me out tonight, they know that I have nothing. ...what an absolute disaster says Michele. Since I don't see those three cracking on each other...

Ben says that he thinks she will play it for Michele. Ben says that he is okay with it. ben says if you want to put my name down, I am for it, you win it. You gave such a good speech last night, that waY you caN say you didn't get dragged along. Sarah is crying, are you being serious? I love you, you have my permission. You have to go and win it though.
Ben: I have struggled in my haeart, I feel in my heart it's the right thing to do, I will walk away from S and I will have friends and having friends is more important than having money

Sarah: I have looked out for him, to see him in tears destroys me. the last person that I want to hurt, but in order for me to have a shot, I have to make a move, without Tony. I have had to make decisions and this one is the worst ever. and I don't know what I am going to do.

05-13-20, 09:47 PM (EST)
15. "TC F5"
Breakthroughs....Jiffy is rambling about them. Lacina had one last TC.

39 days of intnse scrutiny....sarah says you have to forgive yourself, but everyone walks away with new insight and growth

ben talks about growth, walk away with friends, that is worth more than any dollar sign, that's my goal.

Tony: the audience is watching, they are not dealing with the people, they don't see the social emotional part, the closer I get to them the harder it is to vote them off.

Sarah says it's time to evaluate, how do you get through tonight and get to tomorrow, game turned more not so alliance based, and not so individual.

Ben said it was a little different, it's about being brave, strong, and having friendships

Michele does not know, i have been running against this wall of an alliance, Ben, sarah and tony, they found this alliance very early, my optimism says I hope I can work my way in, but realistically I wonder...

voting

Natalie has a bad feeling. she is playing her HII, she is playing it for herself tonight.

Ben
Michele
Ben
Michele
Ben (Sarah's vote)

Tony is like....ohhhhhh

he hugs Sarah....love you

hugs Jiffy

Ben: this has been a humbling experience...he's appreciative and blessed.

05-13-20, 09:58 PM (EST)
16. "Final challenge and the dang ball "
one hand tied behind back, drop ball, spirals to bottom, at regular intervals, add more balls, if ball falls you are out.

winner will make it to F3 and you control fate of the other three. who to bring with you and who to make fire.

the ball rotates on which side it will come out. only one of you won the final immunity challenge, and that was michele.

now 2 balls in motion

now 3 balls

Tony drops a ball, he's out.

Sarah dropped her ball, so now down to Michele and Natalie.

Michele dropped, so Natalie wins

Jeff this doesn't seem real right now. take one person and sit them next to you and force the other two to make fire.

Tony: biggest immunity challenge of the season, lost focus for a second now my game is in the fate of fire.

05-13-20, 10:11 PM (EST)
17. "Natalie wins Final challenge...."
Back at camp. Natalie: so excited and proud that I never stop trying to give it my best shot.

Tony: so I am pretty certain that me and sarah will have to make fire. see Michele trying to make it.

Now Tony is helping Sarah try to make it. See Michele and Sarah make the fire, but not Tony.

see Natalie sitting alone: Tony is the biggest threat in the game, so getting him out would be the best option. then michele and sarah go to fire.

Natalie tells michele that if sarah wins, that gives her credibility to beat me in the end.

Michele says it's times like this that my strength have come out.

Tony tells Sarah that Michele is doing good. scraps it once or twice and she does it.

Sarah says that we are grinding all afternoon. Sarah says she wants to step up to the plate, pick me. If he doesn't
Then we see Tony doing poorly then he makes it. he has confessional. I will either win this game or die trying

Natalie would rather be in this position, I have all the power...Sophie not there she is not feeling well.

Natalie wins final ic...go back to moment when you get sent to EoE on day 2. crazy, felt like a dream....telling my self I would get this chance to battle back. Hard work pays off.

Michele said that she should allow her some time to contemplate her decision, I practiced fire from the moment I got back.

Tony said I play has hard as I can hoping that my best is good enough. Sarah says if she is making fire it will be against Tony, he's my partner, if we are going to get shot, I would rather have us shoot each other...
Michele says if she had to make fire I'd want it to be against Tony, cause he's the best chance to win this game.

Natalie is going to bring with her: Michele
Tony says surprise surprise. She says she hopes that Sarah comes with them to the final 3.

Tony is in red, Sarah blue.

she and tony fist bump

05-13-20, 10:22 PM (EST)
18. "Fire Challenge: Tony vs Sarah"
My money is on Tony....fwiw.

good luck, 2 million dollar fire. Sarah says finally going to have to say I am better than you, they fist bump.

have the same supplies

two diff't approaches...

Tony has a little flame, once you get it to nurture it so it doesn't go out....sarah is not panicking. Sarah has it too

very close with about the same amount of flame, now down to who can build the fire high enough to burn through rope.

Sarah's flame in the lead

sarah is using all coconut husk, tony's flame is diminishing,
Sarah is diminishing, tony building giant structure, tony in lead....then sarah 's flame is back....Tony is strong.....Tony WINS!!!!

he kisses her....waht a show down....I love you so much, Sarah, I love you too, Cops are us!

Tony is crying....I'm sorry.....enjoy that breakfast tomorrow...she tells him one more, don't apologize....I love you he tells her....

So sarah how does that feel....now that it is over. It 's okay, it doesn't mean they are giving up it means they got something valuable in this game...tony is more than deserving to be sititing in the final three, we talked about this the last 28 days. I am fine. Tony is in tears.

Lacina, the tribe ihas spoken. Tony, I love you, come on, T!

Sarah: Tony is my partner in crime for life, I am happy with the way that I played...no regrets and wouldn't have wanted it any other way!

05-13-20, 10:48 PM (EST)
19. "Very close fire challenge ~ Tony wins it. "
Natalie and Michele, very disappointed. Jury looking closely when Tony and Sarah react to Sarah losing. They were touched. Tony was genuine. Sarah was too.

Tony has tree mail....congrats you have made to Final 3, go get S breakfast, they hug and say congratulations.

Michele: I won S last ime, got so much feedback that Maybe I wasn't the most deserving, but every single day out here I proved to myself that maybe I was one of the best to play this game and now here I am in the final 3, go in tonight and do my best to win.

Natalie: took the hand I was dealt, played the best game on extinction, i had the grit, strength and relentless in my effort to come back, to prove tho the people that don't believe in me that I deserve this

Tony: this is an opportunity to prove that I am one of the greatest top play the game and I do a little bit of everything, these are all winners, the best of the best and these jurors, I know the pain they are feeling, hardest task of all that I deserve the title, we never had a king, now I am hoping I can take this home and be the king!

Go to TC....it's raining.

they are all cold

final battle is to persuade this jury to be the winner.

Outwit portion, the alliances, previous friendships

Yul has stage fright....he offers huge kudos in getting to the end a unique path, please fill in the blanks for us.

Denise: what areas would you identify as missteps.
Natalie: day one, I relied on my strengths and not reaching out to people
Michele: I had a lot of great one on one alliances, but if you don't have something bigger, I needed numbers. some of my pre existing relationships put a target on my back.
Tony: my first season I wasn't has open and vulnerable...this season I was, knowing you....the bonds we shared were 100%. He tells Nick that he was with him until he heard that
Ben attests to Tony's loyalty. Jeremy argues.

Adam says on the edge get in the game ...you crushed it, Natalie says her first line of defense was to paint target on Tony's back.
Rob: says that was smart to say that in....week leading back to last competition, you isolated us. she said she was doing something secretive...she wanted to separate for the challenge, she knows she is a strong personality.
Parv says she didn't put on an act, she was out for number one

Parv: Rob wants to know how did you do it. he builds a spy nest, Wendell says there were no votes against Tony...

Michele: how did you outwit....she reintegrated, she smiled, found cracks, and ent for it. Tony had great alliances and it helped him. Everyone told me I was going to be the next to go.
Ben says as a fellow controversial winner, you were amazing, Michele.

wendell asks natalie, share with us the things you found or sent into the game. this is my strength. idol I sold to Sandra. Safety without power to J. third one to Sarah to steal advantage. extorted Tony for 6 fire tokens, Nick to disadvantage somebody else. ...my way of playing out on the edge.

Tony won 4 challenges, Michele won 2. Michele, winning at clutch times gives you a day but a day changes everything.

Rob: Natalie when it got down to 4, you want to take out Tony as everybody said he was the toughest. how come you didn't take him out. He said sitting next to him was the least possible place I wanted to do. I pulled apart of the alliance.

Tony and Michele: what are your thoughts about the edge. The only thing that came to me was a disadvantage.

Michele: I viewed it as an advantage, all of my friends could give me tokens, or come back to the game and help me. gave me strength in the game.

last phase. One of you will out last...Natalie: my journey was a hand I didn't not know I was going to be dealt, I wanted to take a par t the alliance that seemed unbreakable. biggest target on my back...

Michele: my first season was different...on this season I went to 15 out of 19 TC's. I worked alot harder to get to the end. I played with integrity, and fire tokens, I played the best way for I could.

Tony: I came in as a human being, I played twice, once at the day, once at night....he gridded the whole jungle looking for idols at nights. Natalie was pushing the buttons, it was tough, huge super bowl playing season, tried my best.

The jury gives the three a standing ovation.

Stops raining now, for the vote.

Michele is teary eyed.

05-13-20, 10:59 PM (EST)
21. "Voting"
Rob votes Tony
Parv votes Natalie
Tyson votes Natalie
I think Nick voted for Michele, "I know how hard it is to play on the outs....
Ben: Tony brother

Jiffy went and got the votes, se e you in LA for the reading of the votes.
Michele said that was the longest season ever!

back in LA at Jiffy's house....

reading the votes, with the final three at their own homes. You outlasted 17 if the best to play this game.

They are having their family sit with them....

Tony with wife and kids

Tony
Natalie
Natalie
Tony
Nat
Tony
Natalie
Tony
Tony
Tony
Tony
Tony
Tony!!!!

How much does the 2 million change your life. It changes my life! secure my family and be financially stable the rest of my life.

41 season....fun ideas. committed to be on in the fall!

05-13-20, 11:02 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Voting"
Tony deserved it. I think that was the logical ending.

I wonder how they'll manage a fall season. Will it be played On-line!!!

05-15-20, 05:26 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Voting"
I wonder how they'll manage a fall season. Will it be played On-line!!!

Ha, michel! If it is played on line it will never be as good as your game, Survivor: Lost ...

05-15-20, 06:24 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Voting"
Yes, that was a lot of fun but I could NEVER have done it without Tribephyl. I had the ideas and acted as host but he engineered the whole thing. I'd do another with him but I'd be lost(!) trying to duplicate it alone.

Chez 775 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-15-20, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Voting"
There was an interesting plan for a lacrosse league tournament that I saw on TV today. The concept is to bring all the players, coaches, news media and other support staff on site in an isolated location and sequester them for several weeks before, as well as during, the tournament. Virus testing will continue throughout the entire time. If anyone falls ill, however, the entire tournament will be shut down. I wonder if an approach like this could be practical for Survivor production.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/05/15/paul-rabil-discusses-premier-lacrosse-leagues-plans-for-a-quarantined-tournament/

05-16-20, 12:35 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Voting"
Something like this is much more likely to be the approach taken by production than broadcasting an on-line game (I was only joking with that idea!) but the problem is that international travel is still prohibited. I've often joked that they show so little of their current location that the season may as well have been filmed on Burnett's ranch so maybe that joke will come true!

PS. The French version of Survivor, which they call Koh-Lanta, was also filmed in Fiji and I've seen more of Fiji in the first 11 episodes than I've seen in ALL US seasons filmed there since they returned. (The very first Fiji season wasn't too bad; at least we saw Earl and his tribe dancing the Meke! with locals.)

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-20, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "US Filming Location for S41?"
Since International Travel is going to be a problem some like Rob Cesternino have said more likely Season 41 might be filmed in the United States like "The Wild Wild West"

However you wouldn't get players in bathing suits in the Wild West! I think Hawaiian Islands would be more likely.

Or right off the coast of Los Angeles (near CBS Studios) is Santa Catalina Island where lots of movies have been filmed.

A bit more remote and with several islands conducive to having tribe camps, EoE, etc. on different islands is

Channel Islands National Park

• Anacapa Island
  • San Miguel Island
  • Santa Cruz Island
  • Santa Rosa Island

•   Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-17-20, 03:58 PM (EST)
    30. "Survivor - The Family Edition"
    LAST EDITED ON 05-17-20 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

My idea will certainly make the skin crawl for the long time Amazing Race Fan: What if, like TAR S8, they have a family edition? That would explain the request for 16 year old players! And like that edition of TAR, it could be played in the States.

They'd start with 5 Families of 4 living isolated from the others. No Tribal swap before 14 days and then, the quarantine period having passed, they can merge or swap! Imagine, mom and pop voting out their kids or vice versa (Hey, Ciera did it, giving Jiffy an orgasm!) The family visit would be quite different, much like the airing of grievances!

Please note: That isn't a suggestion, just imagining a worse case scenario!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
    about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •