The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S40|Ep 13| East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-06-20, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S40|Ep 13| East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion and commentary regarding tonights double episode in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. Have PHUN and be safe!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Episode 13A Flowerpower1 05-06-20 1
 Sarah was brilliant! Flowerpower1 05-06-20 2
 Nick wins immunity Flowerpower1 05-06-20 3
 Pre TC Flowerpower1 05-06-20 4
 vote Tally.... Flowerpower1 05-06-20 5
 Nick gets to give a disadvantage to... Flowerpower1 05-06-20 6
 Big boys better play their idols...... Flowerpower1 05-06-20 7
 TC.... Flowerpower1 05-06-20 8
 Who's it gonna be? Flowerpower1 05-06-20 9
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 05-06-20 10
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 05-06-20 12
       RE: Next time on Survivor.... PepeLePew13 05-06-20 13
 What two-Hour Special?? michel2 05-06-20 11
   RE: What two-Hour Special?? Sheldor 05-06-20 14
       Three Hour Finale Sheldor 05-07-20 15
       RE: What two-Hour Special?? GoldenMike 05-07-20 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-06-20, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Episode 13A"
At night, night 29, returning from Tribal

Michele: TC was a disaster as usual, I gave J the 50/50 and he decided not to play it, on the flip side everyone knows about my advantage....goes and speaks with J, wanted to play an aggressive game, don't know how I can recover

J says it's ground hog day, everyone is coming after me in 3 tribals....

Michele is asking J why didn't anyone tell me that they were all voting Kim, I would have done it...

He gives coin back to her.

This is the penultimate step of ;the war says J.

Sunrise...see a yellow bird....

See Ben...hearing the cracks of the leaves....he gets u p and goes...

Denise is being sarcastic....last night at TC, I said to Jeff I'm done, I'm done with things dealing the way I have been, she's writing a sign...needs two tattoos, Endure, and let go....and know that both are totally OK

See J and Tony: we gotta get here and there. Tony tells him you have 2 weeks to get there...they argue about 2 weeks being 10 days or 14 days....cops vs firemen...Tony works smart.

Tony in confessional about cops and firemen....J is a number fro me, my plan is to keep him

See Sarah and Tony talking about hyenas and lions....been 6 years that they knew each other....formed an alliance 6 wars ago....let's see h who the tie breaker is....now I got to know sarah, lets' stick together to the end, our plan to take all the way to the end

Ben hates J

take out J and we are sitting ducks, and ben won't not take him out...

Ben sarah tony, solid 3.
Ben wants J gone, but if we get rid of J, we are sitting ducks
getting rid of Nick is smartest for my game. Ben is stubborn and won't budge, convince to get rid of Nick

See Sarah try to get rid of Nick, convince him. take out people who are not our numbers...if Ben never gets a turn at driving than he won't go to the end with him...this is just a ploy so we can get Nick out

Ben says to Tony, what if we blindside Nick at this point,

Ben says that J is more beneficial to my game right now...where Nick on the other hand, playing both sides, everybody sees it. Denise is lock set with me and will vote any way I want her to vote. This is the hardest mission yet, a huge blindside, plus there is a 50 /50 immune that we have to play correctly, if we don't than this mission is blown up.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-06-20, 08:19 PM (EST)
2. "Sarah was brilliant!"
Sarah got Ben to say that voting out Nick was his idea, so Ben then goes to tell Tony about it. LOL!

Cut to first IC....Tony kisses the IN....

race out with ball, toss in over head trap catch on other side, dig under bar, solve a slide puzzle.

winner earns 2 fire tokens.

see Michelle.

Ready, go....get a good toss, and catch...J has one first, michele can't get it in the track....sarah has one. Nick drops, ben looking for his ball
denise has one, Nick has one ben has one. Jeremy has his second.

Digging, sarah has second, nick second, ben second...tony has second.......Michele cannot get one. Jeremy is under the bar....now doing the slide puzzle...ben through, sarah through, tony through....nick through...

they are going so slow on the puzzle...denise is through....Michele has no ball....

Tony faces his nemesis...Nick has won...

Michele didn't even get one ball.....tese challenges are rigged for men!

See Tony when Nick gets the necklace.

Denise: Nick gets immunity, the one person that we wanted to get out gets immunity, I wonder what the plan B is going to be?

05-06-20, 08:28 PM (EST)
3. "Nick wins immunity"
Return to camp...they hug nick....Ben: Nick winning was a bad thing for us now we have to rethink...
Sarah says Denise...

Ben says it would be easy to take her out, but she's my friend and a number for me....it breaks up michelle and J if we can take out J....I started planting seeds, if you can get that 50/50 we can vote out michele. See a snake.
J andNick talking...J in conf: everyone says Denise, she was checked out the last vote, this doesn't sound right to me....Ben wants me to get the 50/50 to get Michele, but I don't want Michele to go, I don't trust Michele at all.

Michele tells Ben that she is not giving up her coin to Ben...
Jeremy and Michelle are talking. J tells her that Ben told me to get the 50/50...

Michele: ben told me about it and he's playing both sides. we gotta get Nick and Tony and get ben....I'm DOWN. J going, that's worse for me...if we keep it quiet we will be in the dark, he wants both of us gone, so why not blindside him

Jeremy wants to vote out Ben...to tony and Nick....J says he wants Ben out for his best interest but Sarah and I want to stay with Ben...

Tony at amp...Tony tells them all it was Jeremy plan...

split between michelle and J...denise and sarah voting Michele, the rest of us vote J

Sarah: right now the plan is to vote out J, but I don't trust Nick, he wants to build a resume.

Michele Nick and J talk

Nick: there are two plans and I am in a position of trust, I have Ben and Jeremy's fate in my hands, I am making my decision on day 39, how can I get there, who can I beat, I am just trying to win this game. Period.

05-06-20, 08:41 PM (EST)
4. "Pre TC"
So Nick was in with Ben, Sarah, Tony, who want J out.

But he was also with Michele, Jeremy, and Denise who want Ben out.

Nick will do what he has to do to win.

Night 31

Todays immunity challenge, michele, you struggled...everybody is watching...the vulnerability of being exposed...I try to focus on wehere my head space is at....
Ben: is it tough to remember which personna you are in front of which group. Ben says you are mentally and physically broke
Sarah: as a police officer, can be no hesitation as an officer, this season it's different, when you play with people you care about, you don't want to be a jerk
Nick: I feel like this season people are more truthful...it's tough
Jeremy: play with wife, second time wife tells you about new baby...how can this game not be personal. He says you can't play totally with your heart...
Ben says its an emotional and tactical crossroad...try to focus on personal side, but it s a tactical war.
Michele says when she was home last time, she had her guard all the way up
Ben remembers when he cane home the last time he had trust issues with his wife
Jeremy: cambodia he wasn't right for 3 months...I want to have more fun with it and I don't want it to get in my head
Nick says it was hard for him to come back here so quickly...this season he feels there is more emphasis on the social relationship
Tony: ready to march forward with some soldiers

Sarah says 3 tribals ago it was this group and that, then the next TC it was fdifft groups. blah blah

michele said je gave to back ;last toe. she was to mpw I expect it to be played tonight. Tony says tonight they will make the bed that they want to lay in the rest of the game.

Jiffy notes how calm it is tonight. Jeremy says that everytime he sees Jeffs face he's nervous, except

Denise: Michele
Jeremy: Ben
Tony: Jeremy Sorry bro, it's nothing personal he has to put his emotions to the side and play the game.

Vote tally. See Jeremy

commercial

05-06-20, 09:02 PM (EST)
5. "vote Tally...."
So far the votes are:

Jeremy voted Ben
Denise voted Michele
Tony voted Jeremy

So much for the Denise, Michele, Nick alliance.

Michele is playing her 50/50 coin....She gets to flip it and it must land on Jiffy's podium....who are you playing it for? Jeremy makes a face...Michele says that she thinks she is playing it for herself....playing it for herself...

Safe!....

she dances up there....can I keep that she asks. Jiffy says no

Michele
Michele
Ben
Jeremy
Ben
Jeremy
Jeremy

Jeremy is out....see Michele, see Tony

Who did it...Tony says something and then he says bad move dude

he's pissed

see Michele. Nick is smiling.

Jeremy gives fire tokens to michele, two of them

see him go to EoE

Now Koru night....Ben: tribal was intense, it came down to J or me, an old western we each had our guns in the holsters it feels fantastic I finally got him out....ben appreciates Tony...he assures him that we are 100 percent together.

Tony: this entire game I have been in the right side of the votes. then you have michele, that is on all the wrong sides of the vote, other seasons you all that a goat, she's a hyena in the game and it's time for her to go now

Nick talks to michele....Nick tells her you know we can't beat J....Nick says he made the right decision, michele wanted to vote with J, but I couldn't go to the end with J...Ben is hot headed and emotional, he's like playing with dynamite.

Michele tells Nick that what is your path to the end, we are on the bottom, but I have to find an avenue for myself...no one wants to take me any further, I do some of my best work when my back is against the wall, I am about to go out fighting, sassy jersey girl

see Tony in the am, see Denise....Michele is painting....I have been ad more times in this game then I have been in a year, I don't trust anybody, everyone is playing scared, I am the only one willing to throw things at the wall, I have nothing to lose

Sarah says no way when Michele says she is the next one to go....she is asking Sarah that she wants to win it right, there are some people you can't beat. Who? Tony
they all see who is running the show, perception is everything;ing

go with the bigger threat

she will keep her door open to anyone that will walk through it. Sarah is telling Tony that michele says that you are the one to beat, tony is running the show, she is trying to pit everyone against everyone. so michelle needs to go.

EOE day 32

hardly any rice.

J: the EoE this place sucks, morale is down, your mind wanders...what did I do wrong, what am I gonna do, think one day at a time to get back in this game. Yul gets mail...every day on EoE requires drive, so an image for inspiration, the are all running to somewhere....here we go.....Yul is in first place...throne of stone....see dAnni and Rob go for a throne in the ocean

Wendell is trying to find it up above...Natalie is going to the same place....Wendell was ahead of me....Natalie found it....she got the advantage...Tyson says that Natalie knew exactly where it was....it came from me being out here as long as I have...she had to catch her breath, she will go with the flow, we will have a group activity at Extinction

this is a disadvantage in the next IC...you may charge as many fire tokens as you want, got to do by sundown...she only cares about getting as many fire tokens as possible.

Nick has six tokens....today is the day, there is something in here....a scroll....This allows you to place a disadvantage on to one other player. This will cost you 8 fire tokens. my immediate reaction is that I need someones help....he can't afford it so much pulling somebody....Tony has been my main man, he doesn't have any, so he goes to Michelle...He tells her he got the advantage....it gives somebody a disadvantage in the next IC....

Michele notes that nick turned on her in the last Tribal, but all she can do is to work with what she has and this is all she has. This decision is about the end game and winning, use it to cause the most chaos possible says Nick.

05-06-20, 09:14 PM (EST)
6. "Nick gets to give a disadvantage to someone at next IC"
I am really SO over all the advantages and disadvantages. I like to see players win on their own merits, fwiw.

Challenge

stack blocks on beam and avoid trip obstacles, first to stack so they fall like dominoes and knocks the end one out, win 2 fire tokens. Jiffy pulls out the advantage/disadvantage will have 30 percent more beam and more blocks to stack.

Ben is being disadvantaged.

Ben says he's not making too many friends this season....Nick conf: he hopes to start some chaos and then Ben can definitely go.

every mistake you make costs you time. do you go slow and steady or go for broke

Jiffy says you can go from last to first and first to last

tMichele dropped one.

ben is in this.

Michele, ben, sarah and tony are all in itAarh drops

ben has one left
Michele is going for the wind she does it! She wins IC on day 34

Nick hugs her...sarah says damn....Michele is dancing

Jiffy says you had a huge reaction, she tells him that the conversation at camp was anyone can win just not michele. see Ben, Sarah, Denise...

Ben says any chance he can tell him who gave the disadvantage? No

Conf Michele: I was on a funeral march to my own funeral, I was ready to fight to the death at the IC and I did, nah nah nah nah nah, you can't get me! She taunts!

05-06-20, 09:25 PM (EST)
7. "Big boys better play their idols....."
they congratulate Michele
Denise: going into the IC we wanted Michele to be a locked in vote....now plan b

denise says she thinks it is her tonight so she wants to bargain to get more rice...

her role was as dejected S. if I got to edge I will give up my tokens so you guys stay strong....trying to role with michele and nick with the hopes of ben, tony,

Ben says we are writing Nick tonight to denise sarah tony

Nick has to go, she is good a puzzles, and he's creating so much chaos

WE are telling nick and michele that it's denise, hopefully they buy it

ben I don't think I will play the idol tonight, I feel pretty safe

Nick: My lan worked today, michele won....Michele is in the game because of me buying that advantage I would love to get ben to go home and I need to get tony on board

Tony: there is a big consideration to get out ben, I don't want to lose in a free challenge....now is the time to make a move against Ben. but now is the time to use my bird nest....intell is key

see denise and ben and sarah at well....I would like nothing moree than to be sitting in final 3 with you two, tony is the biggest one that I do worry about, only because of his ability to be duplicitous....

Tony says you gotta go....

Tony talking to Michele....I was thinking about blindsiding Ben, but no more

Michele: tony and nick were good to get ben but denise is offering her self up....
Michele: I don't necessarily want denise to be the next, but getting people to do one thing is hard, and it's back on Denise
Tony tells sarah, denise is no good because she will go with ben.
Sarah: at this point denise is an option and nick is an option

she hasn't made anybody mad, could be tough to get out
Nick: has won immunity, has played from the bottom, everybody loves the underdog story, you can't not love him

tony and i are the swing vote and I am hoping we pick the right road to go down, the greatest season this vote is the biggest one yet.....

So it seems its between denise and Nick....

05-06-20, 09:36 PM (EST)
8. "TC...."
Night 34 Tribal council

see Jeremy

immunity challenge. Michele said it's no secret that she is very very much on the bottom, no one is strategizing with me, they tell me, keep hope a live....simple as that.
never let anyone know they are in trouble....when you are not safe it's pedal to the medal.
Ben says he had a disadvantage, a day late, story of his life on S. Do you wonder who put it on you, did it come from he edge or over here, I did my best, a block short
Nick: do you think of who you want to take with you and who you want to get to the edge...
Sarah: how does idea of tokens coming from edge, you have to manage your coins and everybody else...Michele has gelt emotional after tc's and I get some after and it's the hope that keeps me going. See Parv and Wendell.
how much fear does it add to the game that someone will come back to the edge....see Rob
tony says you are trying to convince others that they have a solid final 3...it will boil down to the bonds that I have and the trust that we have
Denise doesn't want to be done playing but wants to go to edge with a full belly of rice....Nick says it is surprising, we have had some hard TC 's in the past week....denise says she doesn't want to go but I can only do so much, endure and let go, I just don't want to scramble anymore, I don't want the cat and mouse. the jury comments its a takeout.
Nick says yes, this could be the easy vote to move forward in the game.

Time to vote.

Nick: Denise. You are still the queen slayer

Vote tally. See Tony

05-06-20, 09:56 PM (EST)
9. "Who's it gonna be?"
Saw only one vote for Denise from Nick....

Will it be Denise, Nick, or Ben?

No one played a HII

Nick
Denise
Denise
Nick
Nick
Nick

Wooo hoooo! That was a good one! We have made it to the final five, tomorrow someone for the EoE will come back....

Nick: first time I have ever been voted out! all a bunch of lies and deceit...I will fight to the end!

EoE....Morning! Last day!

see Amber and Parv ta;lomg a
Amber: it's been insane that I have been here a month, but its gone by quickly too, I will miss it. miss this amazing view...it's beautiful, peaceful, even thought my husband is here, thank god he's here, it's force d me to sit down and take a break, at home I go go go....what I miss about home are my kids, here is the simplicity of it all, its simple, but that 's the blessing....

The moment is here, grab your belongings and say good buy to the EoE....ready for a challenge....Rob: last day, do or die....Nick makes the last notch in the tree

a round of applause for Natalie and Amber

they cheer, see you never!

they get their menu....
Wendell says he has to put his war paint on to go to battle...

Yul is inclined to use his for an advantage in the challenge
Parv: the edge is really the hard fight, I will use mine for an advantage
Ethan: I will give 100 percent, do my best
Natalie will have 3 advantages plus a surplus

Natalie: it took me a long time to get to where I am voted off first, but the end is worth it....I have proved my self out here, I deserve one of the spots, see her hat some peanut butter. She jbought 3 advantages to the challenge, and she has the IN from way back when, and the peanut butter.

she bought a second idol for Tyson...thanks Natalie, I really appreciate it.
tyson: It's so rare, I have never had that kind of generosity from another player, when you know that someone is routing for you it gives you an extra, if I get back in the game I am winning this thing

Jiffy says it has been the greatest season! see a flashback of them all.

Natalie first casualty....the old school players back into old strategies...but the new school players had a message...even sandra was taken out with an astonishing blindside by denise....fire tokens gave birth to a new economy....

they show the suffering on EoE...

then they show the family award....ben, denise, sarah, jeremy...tony, Natalie, Rob, Yul, Parv, Ethan, Adam, for 35 days the pace has been unrelenting....see Tony and his spy nest...
Adam wants to play the flour de lis on the podium

Jeremy plays the safety with out power

Sophie...Tony, denise, Sarah, Ben, Michele....
Ben speaks first....
Denise...crossed my t's dotted my i's my survivor bucket is full
Michele: I want to prove to all that doubt me
Sarah: I want a battle at the end, legacy that sarah was not scared
Tony: if I can pull this off and they call me the king, what I will be the happiest person in the world. plus one player will return from the edge....

Next week finale!

05-06-20, 10:05 PM (EST)
10. "Next time on Survivor...."
Tony to Sarah: Sarah please think about it
Sarah to Tony: No dammit, Tony.....
Michele in conf: I am trying to shake up this game!
Tony and Ben looking at something at camp, and Tony asks Ben: what are we gonna do now ben?
Tony in conf: Now, I go into panic mode, you go into panic mode....
See the survivors from EoE doing the challenge
Jiffy at challenge: this battle is not over!

05-06-20, 10:07 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
If Tony can pull a Mike Holloway and get to the end, he will clearly win! !

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-20, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Tony also had a big-time winners quote tonight, with the "... if I can pull this off, they call me king" bit.

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-06-20, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "What two-Hour Special??"
Jeff, the salesman, wanted us to buy his pitch that the show was 2 hours long because "there is so much to show". Like we thought, this was simply 2 episodes stitched together. Even worse: they still didn't have enough material to cover the full length so they did the season's recap at the end of this one rather than at the start of the Finale. They also added a bunch of meaningless confessionals from players that aren't in the game and most of them won't be returning so it was mostly wasted time.

I did like hearing Amber's thoughts though. I felt she was very profound. In a sense, they were in a sort of isolation and, while we are not experiencing the same type of isolation, this confinement also gives us time to reflect on the importance of enjoying every minute we have.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-20, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What two-Hour Special??"
Yeah the first episode didn't fill the first hour and the second episode started Tribal Council at 1.5 hours! I figured were were getting an EoE segment to tease us but instead we got a mini recap / Rites of Passage.

I also did like Amber's thoughts. I'm sure the editors thought we've got GOLD here with what's going on in the world.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-20, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Three Hour Finale"
I'll post this later but it is so appropriate to this topic that I'll add Jeff Probst Tease here too...

Dalton: Okay, we’re down to the finale. What can you tell us about what’s in store for the three-hour extravaganza on May 13?

Well, what I can tell you is that our finale is damn near three hours in length! It’s the longest finale we’ve ever had, and it is packed with fantastic story. There is so much happening that we could not make it any shorter. There’s drama, there’s emotion, there’s surprise and then… we will read the votes and crown a champion to Survivor: Winners At War. I’m pumped for fans to see the finale I think it will be a satisfying conclusion to an epic season of Survivor.

GoldenMike 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-07-20, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoldenMike Click to send private message to GoldenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What two-Hour Special??"
Sheldor,

I think the sentiment is ....

We don’t need no stinking recap.

We have been here the whole ride.

Sheesh.

Whadda way to plug the
Finale.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •