The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S40 - E13: Time to vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-05-20, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S40 - E13: Time to vote"
Here are the remaining Castaways:

Michele Fitzgerald
Nick Wilson
Tony Vlachos
Jeremy Collins
Denise Stapley
Ben Driebergen
Sarah Lacina

Who wins IC #1?
Who wins IC #2?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TC #1: Jeremy / TC #2: Ben michel2 05-05-20 1
 Jeremy | Denise coldbrewer 05-05-20 2
 TC #1: Jeremy / TC #2: Denise Sheldor 05-06-20 3
 Jeremy ~ Ben Flowerpower1 05-06-20 4
 Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 14: ... GoldenMike 05-06-20 5
   RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 1... Chez 05-06-20 6
       RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 1... PepeLePew13 05-07-20 7
           RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 1... GoldenMike 05-07-20 8
           RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 1... GoldenMike 05-07-20 9
       RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 1... michel2 05-07-20 10
           RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 1... Chez 05-07-20 11
               RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 1... michel2 05-07-20 12
                   RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 1... Chez 05-08-20 13
                       RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 1... michel2 05-08-20 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-05-20, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "TC #1: Jeremy / TC #2: Ben"
No one wants to face Jeremy in the end so he should be the first Victim. (apparently he is even seen on EoE but I can't confirm since the videos don't show in Canada)

Since his edit is so centered on Jeremy, I can't see Ben surviving long after.

IC#1: I'll say Denise
IC#2: Why not Tony!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-05-20, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jeremy | Denise"
I did manage to see that video about Jeremy being on EOE. I mean, it did look like his outfit and the build looked similar. I recall reading something on Reddit about it. So, based on that, I think Jeremy is first out.

Next one out is Denise because well, she's just the odd "woman" out. I think Tony, Sarah, & Michelle stick together. I don't think I ever saw Denise work with Ben or Nick.

IC #1: Tony
IC #2: Tony

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-06-20, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "TC #1: Jeremy / TC #2: Denise"
Jeremy was the target last episode
Denise and Michele were left out of the Kim vote

Who wins IC #1? Sarah
Who wins IC #2? Michele

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-06-20, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jeremy ~ Ben"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-20 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

Jeremy is a no brainer. Ben wants him gone and has forever, and if Tony wants to keep him in his good graces, along with Sarah, they have to target him. But, we know that Tony wants to keep Jeremy. In the end, Tony will have to go with the group?

Ben is riding very high. I wouldn't be surprised to see him win immunity in the first half of the episode. But, we all know what happens when you start to feel comfortable. You get blindsided. And, I do think Ben could fall victim to a blindside.....daggummit!

IC #1: Ben
IC#2: Tony*

Tony will be toast as soon as his idol is spent and he doesn't win immunity. That's a no brainer.

GoldenMike 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-06-20, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoldenMike Click to send private message to GoldenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 14: Nick"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-20 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

S40E13 Part I
Boot: Jeremy Collins

It’s Jeremy’s 9th life. Great game, big guy!

S40E13 Part II
Boot: Nick Wilson

Is “Nick” or “Ben” the next boot?

Attorney Wilson holds his Juris Doctorate in Law (smart as all get out). He can cause Tony a great deal of trouble. Tony also caught Nick plotting against him...Nick handled it poorly. He should have admitted and “explained”. He denied it. (Note to Nick: I loved you the very first time I saw you. You are a guardian of good as you protect the weaker of society as a Public Defender. I will never forget your sacrifice for our U. S. Constitution. You’re welcomed at my (very beautiful million dollar) home any time. File under “Angels Unaware”. 😍)

Lance Corporal Driebergen is loyal and takes orders. Sure, Tony caught him off guard when he found his HII. They seem to resolved things for now. No reason to boot him yet. Attorney Wilson is a far greater threat.

All immunities to my Paisano, Tony.

Chez 775 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-06-20, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 14: Nick"
Congrats GoldenMike. As soon as I saw your post I was tempted to vote the same, because as has been pointed out, you have the magic crystal ball.

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-20, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 14: Nick"
He was incorrect the previous week (the only one to pick Jeremy when everyone else had Kim), so the magic crystal ball isn't always working.

05-07-20, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoldenMike Click to send private message to GoldenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 14: Nick"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-20 AT 01:45 PM (EST)

Pep: You are cute. 😍

05-07-20, 12:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 14: Nick"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-20 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

Chez,

It’s always a little scary being
“out front”. It’s always lonely.

And, not always correct, as Pep
points out. Too bad no Fall season.

05-07-20, 03:46 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 14: Nick"
You believe in magic? I don't. There's always a trick.

05-07-20, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 14: Nick"
Hi Michel-
I don't believe in magic either. My comment was tongue in cheek.

05-07-20, 06:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 14: Nick"
Glad to hear it!

05-08-20, 00:40 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 14: Nick"
I really hope that for the final vote here, if anyone has a truly "sourced spoiler" they will not post it in this thread. Unless they do it at 1 minute prior to the start of the televised finale.

05-08-20, 11:37 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 13: Jeremy — Episode 14: Nick"
Totally agree. This IS a Spoiler Site but a sourced spoiler should be in its own thread. More accurately, a source spoiler DESERVES his own thread. We would never ask the spoiler to reveal his source but he should present what he's learned in an honest, transparent way.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •