The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 12|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-29-20, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 12|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Last weeks episode will be hard to top! Keep all discussion regarding the episode that airs tonight in this thread until it has aired in its entirety on the left coast, and HAVE PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here we go.....Post tribal fall out Flowerpower1 04-29-20 1
 kIm rallies them all to target Tony Flowerpower1 04-29-20 2
   EOE challenge Chez 05-01-20 16
       RE: EOE challenge michel2 05-01-20 17
 Ben finds the idol when Tony was wi... Flowerpower1 04-29-20 3
 Post challenge.... Flowerpower1 04-29-20 4
   RE: Post challenge.... michel2 04-29-20 7
       RE: Post challenge.... Flowerpower1 04-29-20 10
           RE: Post challenge.... michel2 04-30-20 11
               RE: Post challenge.... Flowerpower1 04-30-20 13
                   RE: Post challenge.... PepeLePew13 04-30-20 14
                       RE: Post challenge.... michel2 04-30-20 15
                           RE: Post challenge.... Sheldor 05-01-20 18
                               RE: Post challenge.... michel2 05-02-20 21
 Tribal council.... Flowerpower1 04-29-20 5
   RE: Tribal council.... michel2 04-29-20 6
       RE: Tribal council.... Flowerpower1 04-29-20 9
           RE: Tribal council.... michel2 04-30-20 12
               RE: Tribal council.... Sheldor 05-01-20 19
                   RE: Tribal council.... michel2 05-02-20 22
               RE: Tribal council.... sj007 05-05-20 23
 NTOS.... Flowerpower1 04-29-20 8
   RE: NTOS.... Sheldor 05-01-20 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-29-20, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here we go.....Post tribal fall out"
Re: Tony gets raked over the Sarah coals.....

At night, they arrive back, see a snake, Ben says big move Tony! He tells him it was last minuee

Jeremy in conf: Ben tried to make a move on me...tribal was crazy, but Sophie went to the edge, Be os pissed, he's such a child, grow up, chill out and lets play

Toy and Sarah go talk

Sarah: this was tony's idiotic move, I told myself keep cool and don't be pissed, meanwhile she yells hat him, Jeremy doesn't want to work with me, Tony came up with this on his own, I am pissed. He tells her he has an idol he didn't want to blindside him, I will let this go unless it sinks me

Tony: usually you blindside someone and you go back to camp and you hash it out, put our man panties on lets play

Tony makes good with Ben, didn't want to blindside him, wants to go to the end with him, tells him about his idol....so ben is gaining trust. Ben still wants Jeremy out next jury threat no way for me to work with him, and I don't want to work with him...

day 29....see Tony running, so he thinks he is in trouble, my wife told me I can't play flashy, but I need to go undercover, first season I had a spy shack, now I am up in the air, it's a spy nest, like a bird, wait to hear conversations, only person that knows i am here is Sarah, my partner

Sarah: if tony and I were partners he would be fired, it's go go go , if he's not willing to back off a little he will get himself voted out. But we have each others back.

Jeremy and ben: Ben tells Jeremy that he doesn't want to talk to him.
Kim: last night was emotional and its super clear Jeremy next, but she knows that tony and sarah are super close, she is done being on the wrong side of the votes.

talks to Denise and ben, Tony has to go....then she talks to missile and Nick...
This is by far the riskiest move that I make, but it's at the point that I have to do it.

they all agree with Kim

Michele: tony is running the show, he has to go. this game is about power and it seems it s a perfect opportunity to gain a little bit of control and take out Tony

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-29-20, 08:21 PM (EST)
2. "kIm rallies them all to target Tony"
And, we see them all agree to it. We will see!

EoE

Rob: today you each have a chance to earn fire tokens, it will require tremendous effort...giant pile of coconuts, retrieve a pile of 20 and stack them by your shelter, one coconut at a time....first 6 get 2 tokens each, 5 people will get nothing.

Danni wanted to pace herself Rob at lead the first couple of laps....not a good idea to keep the lead, let someone else

Tyson: it was more brutal than I thought it would be...
Adam: this does not suit my strengths, people pass me left and right....OMG
Ethan: incredibly difficult, tide starting to come in, feet high in water.....Rob goes down...slipped and fell, cracked his elbow....tried to shake it off, I knew I was done. I was toast

2 hours elapsed. Natalie and Sophie lapped everyone person at least twice. Sophie was in lead for the majority of the time....Natalie beats her.

Tyson is 3rd....Yul is 3rd, Tyson and Parv are 4 and 5...Danni wants to pick up the pace, she catches Wendell....she is running and she falls in the rocks....finished 7th.

Rob is pissed that he didn't win he wanted to finish....he is going again....wendell says

It was hard to see him going to get the coconuts long after I had finished, he's not a quitter....

alot of pride

Jeremy and Ben talking at the shelter

Tony and Sarah talking...
Nick: the more people are fighting the more I can crank it up, who I want to sit at the end with time for me to crank it up

See Michele and Denise....talk about a f3....

Nick : I am done making it one step farther, I have to make big moves now so I stand out

see Kim, Michele and Nick plot about Tony

Jeremy sarah and Tony.....Nick wants to get those three out

Sarah and Tony out looking for an idol.....if we don't find it we could be in hot water

see them all looking, Nick, denise kim tony michele ben

denise says we really want to get tony out

Ben tells Tony that Kim

Tony says he trust Nick....Ben finds the idol....hugs Tony...
Tony : Hello ben, I see you get it

Ben says that Tony saw it....alright I found it! You gotta trust me....I'm sorry....we trust each other....I tried to hide it from him as I barely trust Tony. Kim wants to take out Tony, so I need him to be comfortable, he thinks he has me in his pocket, so I need to figure out what route I am going to take....

Chez 775 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-01-20, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "EOE challenge"
At the EOE challenge I did not notice Amber participating. Did I miss it?

Also it looked like they tossed all the coconuts into a single pile. How were they keeping track of the individual count? Honor system?

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-01-20, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: EOE challenge"
Yes, we saw Amber once or twice but she must have stopped early or slowed down tremendously when she fell behind.

As for the count, there was a camera crew stationed at the shelter so I'm sure there was a staffer there keeping count. Honor system? In Survivor? I think not!!!

04-29-20, 08:32 PM (EST)
3. "Ben finds the idol when Tony was with him"
IC...Hold your arm up!

See Jeremy and Kim when

stand on narrow perch, hand tethered to bucket, when hand drops, out. today it's the last woman and last man. 2 immunities, each earn 2 tokens.

Jeremy is first one out, Ben touched the structure and is out. Sarah drops,

Denise kim michele, and Tony, nick. Nick says that he will give you one of the tokens, but tony wants to go for 3 in a row.

they are all sweating profusely. been up 15 minutes, Tempting them to come down with food. Peanut butter, chocolate, milk, cookies. If opt out now, can eat....Kim is out. she will eat. Michele is going to do it too. Nick will do it too. Tony wins and Denise wins.

Nick bargained for one of Tony's fire tokens.

See Jeremy when the challenge is over

What I won 3 in a row, anything could have happened...thanks Nick, one token for an Immunity idol, thanks Nick, that's a bargain!

04-29-20, 08:43 PM (EST)
4. "Post challenge...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-20 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

see a lone bird....Tony and denise come back to camp....Kim: the immunity challenge was a son of a B, my plan has been foiled, I am so mad that he has won 3 in a row, he has fire tokens...See Ben, Michele, Nick, Kim, Denise....

Nick: put our plan on the back burner, at least I got one of tony's tokens, but at least we will get J, out a win win

See michele and Kim, I am close to Jeremy since day one, I don't know how we get out of it?

Ben tells tony, they wanted to blindside you....this is what they are saying, Kim is in charge....
Tony: I just found this news out...

Tony asks Nick about it....did anyone say my name, ben tells me that you were there,
Tony says Nick is fumbling his words, he's lying to my face...
Tony: so now I am 100 percent worried, the ladies will stick together and use Nick, see him go to Sarah

Nick tells Kim that Ben told Tony about the plan....Kim is worried

Tony and Sarah: they are talking about Nick going with the girls....we need to talk with ben....

see Tony and Ben talk. they are saying are you 100% on J? Yes, Tony tries to reason with him to get him to vote Kim

If they get Jeremy, the girls will get together....I just talked to nick, he's going to go with the girls, they will come after us....

Ben doesn't think that Nick will do it. Jeremy is the one hundred percent horse to win this game.

Michelle tells Jeremy about the 50 50 coin....you play it for yourself, at least its something....

Tony tells Jeremy that they are all coming for him....Tony tells Jeremy he needs to change it from you to Kim

See Jeremy go to ben. He can't talk to me, I can still see him stewing.

Michel tells him to play the 50 50 . I don't feel in control of my game.

Kim says she is starting to get paranoid.

Jeremy says this is the part of the war that is going to get ugly, like friendly fire.

04-29-20, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post challenge...."
I had NEVER seen anyone lying so poorly as when Tony confronted Nick. Nick, why didn't you put up a billboard saying that Kim wanted to go after Tony.

04-29-20, 09:20 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Post challenge...."
I had NEVER seen anyone lying so poorly as when Tony confronted Nick. Nick, why didn't you put up a billboard saying that Kim wanted to go after Tony.

Lol! That was a riot! I just want to know how Nick got back to vote for Kim?

04-30-20, 01:26 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Post challenge...."
Like I wrote last week, he's a windmill, turning every which way the gusts take him...and he's probably winning this shitfest.

04-30-20, 07:13 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Post challenge...."
Like I wrote last week, he's a windmill, turning every which way the gusts take him...and he's probably winning this shitfest.

If Nick were to win it would be the absolute worst ever winner edit for a season. Clearly, he cannot. Especially for the first and possibly only season of all winners. That could be ruinous.

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-20, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Post challenge...."
Zero chance Nick is winning this thing. Probst has been very, very high on this season, which means one of his favourite alphas is winning (i.e. someone like Tony or Sarah). After the last two episodes, I would say it's 80% Tony, 20% the field.

04-30-20, 01:11 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Post challenge...."
"... Probst has been very, very high on this season..."

Probst is very well paid to like the current season.

BTW. Ben is his all-time favorite.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-20, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Post challenge...."
Re: "BTW. Ben is his all-time favorite."

I was just watching a YouTube interview of Jeff Probst by DK Chilling (Dean Kowalski) employed by Google done in Los Angeles right before Season 40 Premiere.

Dean asked Jeff what 4 Survivors would be on his Mt. Rushmore.

Jeff said that was a hard question to answer. He thought a long time and finally said Boston Rob and Sandra.

Then paused even longer and finally answered *BEN* and Parvati.

*BEN*?!?! WHAT?! I was floored to hear him say that!

05-02-20, 12:36 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Post challenge...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-20 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

I'm not surprised. That wasn't me speculating: In interview, Jeff said Ben was his all-time favorite. The guy that won after production changed the rules to add the Fire-challenge at F4. Of course, they tried to legitimize it by saying that the twist had been under consideration for a long time but that only made it even more suspicious: Why use it THAT time if not to save your favorite?

PS, Who would be on your Survivor Mt. Rushmore? Maybe I'll make a post in Fanatics because that is where that question belongs!

04-29-20, 08:59 PM (EST)
5. "Tribal council...."
See Michele...Sophie....Sarah

Jiffy notes it was really calm, but after the vote, fighting, anger, hurt mass chaos
Kim then said that everything changes day to day...
Tony says it's shifting minute by minute, not day by day. it's exchausting
Kim, michele, Nick dropped out for cookies and peanut butter
Jeremy and Tony talking
Kim regrets it....I would have rather fallen and not gotten the peoanut butter
Nick says that Tony gave me the fire token

Jiffy interrupts....they are ALL talking to each other...
Denise everything was going just fine....Nick asks Sarah if it is Jeremy?
Denise tells Michelle that she is not changing
Nick tells Kim it's Jeremy
they all say they are getting paranoid...They are whispering to Sarah about Tony....Kim keeps asking if it is her
they are all whispering....it's so annoying
tony thinks they are trying to get sarah....

Ben asked Sarah if she wanted him to play his idol for her.

Jeremy is first voter

Michelle votes for Jeremy and says I hope you put my 5050 coin to good use.

See Tony ready to pull his idol.

Tony says he is going to play his idol for Sarah, but she tells him not to. Jeremy is going to play his 50 50 and then decides not to do it

Jeremy
Kim
Jeremy
Jeremy
Kim
Kim
Kim
Kim

Wow....

See Ben

Tony touches ben's knee

Robfadda whispers, "Tony is a boss, dude

Kim gives tokens to Michele, Denise, Sarah

I think the votes for Kim were: Jeremy, Tony, Sarah, Ben, Nick

Votes for Jeremy: Denise, Kim, Michele

04-29-20, 09:05 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Tribal council...."
Now they're allowed to consult each other AFTER the votes have been cast? That's really bad TC management, Probst.

04-29-20, 09:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Tribal council...."
The whispering is getting out of control. It totally loses the audience. Production needs to squash it. You can't even concentrate on what is being said at tribal....

Nick was the one that seemed to be on board with voting out Jeremy yet he must have voted for Kim?

Denise, Kim, Michele voted for Jeremy....we saw Michele's vote.

Wonder if Jeremy will give Michele her 50/50 coin back. Also, isn't the last time it can be used at 7 left

And, what's up with the 2 hour episode, is it a double boot?

04-30-20, 01:45 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Tribal council...."
When Burnett was in charge we had a game that was both adventure and a social experiment. With Probst in charge, it's chaos.

Also, the 2 Hour episode is simply going to be 2 episodes stitched together because one of them is going to be boring as hell. We've seen that scenario before.

05-01-20, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Tribal council...."
"Now they're allowed to consult each other AFTER the votes have been cast? That's really bad TC management, Probst."

Yeah consulting with each other before you play an Advantage or Idol does NOT seem right!

"The whispering is getting out of control. It totally loses the audience. Production needs to squash it. You can't even concentrate on what is being said at tribal...."

At least they subtitled most of the whispering this time but the Jury doesn't get to read those subtitles so this is NOT good. The Jury is left wondering what happened!

"Nick was the one that seemed to be on board with voting out Jeremy yet he must have voted for Kim?"

Yes Nick voted for Kim. Everyone (all the men) in the back row voted for Kim. Sarah on the far right front row also voted for Kim. The other 3 women in the front row (Kim/Michele/Denise) voted for Jeremy

The seating arrangement when you allow them to talk/whisper favors those sitting the back!

"Wonder if Jeremy will give Michele her 50/50 coin back. Also, isn't the last time it can be used at 7 left"

I don't think Jeremy has to give the coin back but they have been very close all season even though she voted for Jeremy to make it look like she was with the others but gave the coin to Jeremy to have a chance to save himself. I think he will probably give it back and yes Final 7 is the last time the coin can be used.

"And, what's up with the 2 hour episode, is it a double boot?"

"Also, the 2 Hour episode is simply going to be 2 episodes stitched together because one of them is going to be boring as hell. We've seen that scenario before."

Jeff *claims* that there is SO much going on that they couldn't squeeze the Double Boot into One Hour so they expanded it to Tow hours. Not sure if I believe that...

05-02-20, 12:43 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Tribal council...."
"Jeff *claims* that there is SO much going on that they couldn't squeeze the Double Boot into One Hour so they expanded it to Tow hours. Not sure if I believe that..."

Jeff's claim will be easily fact-checked: If, at the IC, he announces that two players will be eliminated at the next Tribal Council, then we will indeed have a 2 hour special. However, if we have two separate Tribal Councils each with its own cycle then it's the usual stitching together of two episodes to make it look special when nothing special happened.

sj007 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-05-20, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sj007 Click to send private message to sj007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Tribal council...."
I agree Survivor has turned into a chaotic joke. Do you really think Probst has a lot to do with the way Survivor has evolved into this mess? I wouldn't know, but sad if it's true. I stopped watching a couple of episodes ago. Over the last few seasons I only catch up sporadically on the internet. I check out spoilers on the internet and if it's something I want to happen I will catch up. The spoilers have been spot on though and I'm not excited for the finale. I think it's gonna suck.

04-29-20, 09:08 PM (EST)
8. "NTOS...."
Jiffy: Next week is a 2 hour episode
Go natalie,
Danni: it's like a bomb goes off
Rob: Danni is going for it, as he runs out in the ocean

See Jeremy and Michele talking:
Michele to Jeremy: "Get Ben?"
Jeremy: Yes
Michele: I am down for it!
See Sarah and Tony talking: sarah to Tony: He doesn't want to go to the end with us
Tony to Sarah: I know that....
Sarah in conf: Tony and I are sitting ducks
See Ben walking in the woods then see a close up of Jeremy
Ben in conf: this right now in this war is the hardest mission yet!

Next week is a two hour episode? is it a double elimination?

05-01-20, 08:25 PM (EST)
20. "RE: NTOS...."
"Next week is a two hour episode? is it a double elimination?"

Yes. Double Elimination. Has to be.
There is not enough time in the 5/13 Finale to have...

• Immunity Challenge/TC/Vote (6->5)
  • EoE Return Challenge (5->6)
  • Immunity Challenge/TC/Vote (6->5)
  • Immunity Challenge/TC/Vote (5->4)
  • Fire Making Challenge (5->3)

Instead the schedule is:

5/06 Ep13: Final 7 -> Final 6 Vote #1 (Coin Expires)
    5/06 Ep13: Final 6 -> Final 5 Vote #2

5/13 Ep14: Final 5 -> Final 6 (Returnee from EoE)
    5/13 Ep14: Final 6 -> Final 5 Vote #1
    5/13 Ep14: Final 5 -> Final 4 Vote #2 (Idols Expire)
    5/13 Ep14: Final 4 -> Final 3 Fire Making Challenge
    5/13 Ep14: Final 3 Tribal Council
    5/13 Ep14: Virtual Reunion

•   Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
    about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •