The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep11|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-22-20, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep11|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please place all commentary in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget.....HAVE PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ep 11, Here we go! Flowerpower1 04-22-20 1
 tony finds HII, and is double agent... Flowerpower1 04-22-20 2
 Extortion advantage Flowerpower1 04-22-20 3
 Tony wins Immunity... Flowerpower1 04-22-20 4
 Tribal.... Flowerpower1 04-22-20 5
 NTOS: Flowerpower1 04-22-20 6
   RE: NTOS: PepeLePew13 04-22-20 7
       Pepe.... Flowerpower1 04-22-20 10
   Tony.... Flowerpower1 04-22-20 9
       RE: Tony.... PepeLePew13 04-22-20 11
 The Tony Hour michel2 04-22-20 8
   RE: The Tony Hour Sheldor 04-23-20 13
       RE: The Tony Hour GoldenMike 04-23-20 14
           Hey! Mike: michel2 04-23-20 15
 Questions about fire tokens Chez 04-22-20 12
   RE: Questions about fire tokens michel2 04-23-20 16
       RE: Questions about fire tokens Sheldor 04-23-20 18
   RE: Questions about fire tokens Flowerpower1 04-23-20 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-22-20, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ep 11, Here we go!"
At night, see Jeremy....at Tribal he said he wasn't going to EoE with an idol in his pocket. He had his advantaged he used it. Came back to camp he's losing his mind to see who it was....Tyson, back on the edge, not good....Tony asks him why he got up and left?
Ben: Going into Tribal we had a clear cut plan, gunning for Jeremy. There goes our target, walked out, safe as can be....J is public enemy number one, this is a core 5, my gut is saying stick with the five and get Jeremy

Jeremy says that Ben is the biggest threat now left, since Tyson is going. Ben says he doesn't have to listen right now, Ben says you are a lot bigger threat than I am

Jeremy: I wanted Tyson as a shield....

See Kim and Michelle: This is nuts, I got played hard
Michelle says there are just so many levels of chaos

Michelle says she genuinely doesn't trust anyone

Me, Kim, Jere, And Denise are on the bottom, we are trying to figure out what happened cause obv we are on bottom

Tony in conf: at the beginning I couldn't look for idols, I have been patience, no paranoia looking for idols, now they sleep after tribe, now is my time to go look, he is looking at night....went to area first....in AM, but here comes Nick....

Tony is looking , and Nick walks right past him...while I am looking Nick shows up, we need to comb the whole area....I already looked at the well...so I sent him there...continued my search....looking and and he finds it.

ran to place to look at it! Yes, sure enough it's an idol! I really didn't think I would find one, say hello to my little friend! This is season 40, these are all veterans, that is somebody that knows how to play S.

Day 27....Sarah is painting and doing her clothing....alot of people think I am smart and pretty, but I am creative and I can make clothes...Kim's skirt....
Sarah: I love tony to death but he and I play this game two completely diff ways.

Tony leaves

Sarah says her social game is really good, see the girls model....and then Sarah gets announced and she takes the bow

Tony wants to do damage, he wants to play the game.
He says that Jeremy

Tony needs to go under cover right now...Kim is whispering in my ear vote for Sophie, what I have to do is to pretend that I am on a side that I am not...Tony, Jeremy, Kim...
Kim says you are wrong to Kim, I have to pretend that I am on their side, my real job I never went under cover like this, so much fun

Jeremy and Michelle talk....he wants to work with Tony

Michele Kim, Denise, and Tony, Jeremy thinks they are all solid. We have 5 out of 9. Good for my game.
Kim tells Denise that he she thinks that Tony is playing both sides..

Kim says he is doing a psychotic double agent, so Tony is my biggest enemy out here right now....

Kim is on to Tony's masquerade

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-22-20, 08:19 PM (EST)
2. "tony finds HII, and is double agent...."
Or, at least he wants to be, so he can blindside Jeremy.

Day 27, EoE

See Yul meditating

Tyson says some mentalities can handle it and some can't. It can ruin peoples lives that lose the game there are some that lose and it ruins their game,
They are collecting firewood....Natalie finds a note with Parvati

They decide to not tell anyone, they walk....crawl if I must to lay down and rest with be the end....a weird clue...PJarv said it's under the bed...now we have to strategize how we are going to get this because everyone lays on it all day long....all day the shelter was not unoccupied....they walk to see the sunset, so Natalie is looking for it....tied up to top plank a really small scroll, the extortion advantage, block one player from playing int he immunity challenge... and from voting at the next TC, unless they give you X amount of fire tokens.....they want to get someone that will stop at nothing, at the end, the camera focuses back on Tony

04-22-20, 08:34 PM (EST)
3. "Extortion advantage"
They will pick someone to sit out IC and not vote at TC unless they can deliver alot of fire tokens. They have implied they are aiming at Tony?

Day 28, sunrise....they tell Nick he has vampire features....

Tony runs with his bag, and opens it yup....he has a scroll...this am, I looking in my bag, hoping it's from the edge...reading it....extortion....he thought he would get to extort from others....this blocks a player from participating in the next IC, can't vote, unless they can pay, this advantage is being played against you! 6 tokens is the amount....

This is ludicrous! that is double from what I have, ugh!

Denise reads the tree mail. You need to pay this right before the immunity challenge. I want to tell my alliance so they can help me so I can help them. Michelle says oh crap, she doesn't have any, I don't want people knowing about my advantage...she makes up a story....I don't have an advantage I can use now, it cost me 4. Tony says inflation....
Michelle tells him that Jeremy probably has some. She shows Jeremy...
Jeremy says that he trusts Tony, but he only has one, and he will give it to him, Tony says he needs two more. I have to go to my real alliance members....Nick will give him one...then he talks to Ben, Ben will give him one. He has 6....

Cut to IC

Stand on narrow beam while balancing statue on long pole, at regular intervals you have to stand farther away from the statue, making it harder. Falls off, you are out. Also win 2 fire tokens.

Game on. Jiffy says it is all about touch. Kim is out.
Now they move farther back to the end of the beam. Denise is out. Michelle out
Sarah out
down to five, Tony, Nick, Ben, Sophie, Jeremy.
Nick is out
Sophie is out
32 minutes, Ben drops
Tony and Jeremy....Tony wins.

gets 2 fire tokens

Tony: this is perfect....if I had not played the tokens for the extortion, Jeremy would have won that challenge, so we are going to be voting for Jeremy.

04-22-20, 08:44 PM (EST)
4. "Tony wins Immunity..."
.....and, has the confessional of death spot? Hmmmm?Day 28

Kim: I didn't want Tony to win today, but 2 in a row, puts a target on his back. Her only option is to go back with the other group, that I don't trust..Kim, Sarah, Ben, Nick, Sophie, Sarah is telling them to split vote between Michelle and Jeremy
Sophie: Jeremy will go home, but Michelle gets a couple

Jeremy Denise and Ki talk...Jeremy says

Deniese says on one hand Kim, Jeremy, Tony to vote out Ben.
Kim and I are in cahoots to blindside Jeremy tonight, when J goes off

Jeremy says that Ben annoys me, he doesn't want to work with me, and Denise and Kim would love to see Ben go, so my target is ben

see Jeremy talk to Michele...she says she is down with it, asks if Tony is on board, he says yes

Tony says he has IN, now I have an opportunity to flip flop. Sophie is getting too close to my number one Sarah, so all I need is nick....I want to hit them minutes before Tribal.

Tony goes to Nick...he tells them that they are all splitting votes, we will tell those girls that we will save them and vote out Sophie. Nick says he will do it...He wants Jeremy, Michelle, Nick, and Tony to vote Sophie

Tony tells Jeremy....Kim and Sarah are voting for Michelle. He tells him that they all want to blindside Jeremy. So, now he doesn't know who is coming after him. Tony says you have to trust me

Tony says that Jeremy doesn't believe me. He's reluctant. I am begging him to trust me. I am telling him that Kim and Denise have jumped ship, if you don't believe me, you will be going home tonight. Tony made Jeremy go and tell Michelle.

This is going to be GREAT!

04-22-20, 08:57 PM (EST)
5. "Tribal...."
So of the five, 3 votes on Jeremy, 2 on Michelle. But Nick, Tony, Jeremy, and Michelle could vote out Sophie.

I have to say I would LOVe this if it works. But there is a lot that can go wrong. ...

Night 28

See Tony, then Kim, then Tyson, then Jeremy

Sophie: how unnerving was that last time...a kick into pants, you never know what anybody else has. Land mines...Ben says they are waiting for the other ball to drop
Jeremy says everyone is telling half truths
Sarah says that people are trying to build their resumes and make flashy moves...Nick says they can back fire, who is in the move, who's left out, hopefully it doesn't back fire

If you make a big move then somebody is mad...Sophie says that you don't want to be like that girl at school that is padding her resume
Jeremy says it's about timing, you can't beat someone at the end if you can't get to the end. Jeremy says it was quiet today
Ben: it was also quiet around me today, unusual and uneasy
Michelle: I got told a plan and I said okay, let's move forward with that vote...
Sophie says its a weird war tonight
Tony says we had a plan, we all said yes, so we are all good
see Sophie look
Sarah: what is the feeling when you pull off the masterful blindside, it's a sense of pride, that move says I m' the best.

Time to vote....
See Jeremy

Ben votes, Sophie votes, Denise votes, Kim votes
Tony votes, then Sarah, then Jeremy

Vote tally

See Tony, Sophie, then Jeremy

No one plays the HII!!!

Jeremy
Michelle
Jeremy
Michelle
Jeremy
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie!

She tells them that she had an idol in her pocket!
Ben is open mouthed

Sarah says I love you sophie

Tony laughs, Jeremy shakes his head, Ben says BOOM

She gives her tokens to Sarah and Kim

04-22-20, 09:05 PM (EST)
6. "NTOS: "
Now that was a great episode! LOL! Did not see that coming.

It's amazing how jealous people are when their closest allies become friends with others! LOL.

NTOS:

Jiffy:Jeremy: This is the part of the war that is going to get really ugly
Sarah yelling at Tony at night: You just sunk my game, I'm done!
Sarah in conf: I am absolutely infuriated with him!
Tony: My spying has evolved and now I am up in the air. See Tony way up in a tree looking down at some one, michele? It's called a spy nest.
Kim talking to Michele: It's time to make a move. We have to get Tony
Kim: This is by far the riskiest move I have ever had to make....

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-20, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: NTOS: "
*grin*

Sophie was hyped up as a threat in recent episodes

04-22-20, 09:36 PM (EST)
10. "Pepe...."
Yes, the writing was on the wall, wasn't it? LOL! She was at the core of the five, and she and Sarah were way to obviously tight. Not good.

04-22-20, 09:33 PM (EST)
9. "Tony...."

What a show he put on tonight! Epic!

But now, I'm afraid for his Survivor life in the game.

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-20, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tony...."
I think the most important thing was whether others recognize the threat he is - much of what Tony did was behind the scenes. Do the other players perceive him to be a big threat? I'm not getting that sense just yet - if they saw him as a big threat to be eliminated soon, they wouldn't have cooperated to give him the three fire tokens he needed.

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-22-20, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The Tony Hour"
Instead of Survivor that was an episode of the "Tony Show". He certainly got what he wanted.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-20, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Tony Hour"
Yup definitely the TONY HOUR!

That confused me into thinking with all that focus that Tony would be the obvious boot they couldn't hide!

Instead he is the one that flips the vote to 4-3-2 and get Sophie voted out with an Idol!

Congratulations GoldenMike on correctly picking Sophie

GoldenMike your voting record is 5 of 6 (83.33%)

Ep 06 Parvati and Sandra
Ep 08 Tyson Wins Re-Entry Challenge | Adam Voted Out at TC
Ep 10 Adam Klein
Ep 11 Sophie

Impressive!

GoldenMike 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-23-20, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoldenMike Click to send private message to GoldenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Tony Hour"
• Aww shucks.
• My beginners luck is holding out.
• This episode came together for me.

04-23-20, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Hey! Mike:"
I don't believe in luck. Please read my post in the voting thread.

Chez 775 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-22-20, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Questions about fire tokens"
1. How did Natalie and Parvati split up the 6 tokens they extorted from Tony?

2. Tony won 2 tokens with his challenge immunity. Did he reimburse two of his "lenders" with those, and if so, which ones?

04-23-20, 09:32 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Questions about fire tokens"
Hopefully that will be answered NTOS! But they'll probably have the answers in secret scenes that I won't be able to watch.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-20, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Questions about fire tokens"
Unfortunately neither of Chez two questions were addressed in neither NTOS nor the *Two* Secret Scenes this week.

04-23-20, 12:12 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Questions about fire tokens"
Congrats Golden Mike! Awesome job! I honestly thought it would be one of the three, Denise, Kim, or Jeremy. Sophie was indeed on the radar and has been, but I thought it was a little down the road.

The big clue was in one of the promos when Tony said that now he had the chance to flip flop. We all suspected he was referring to the double agent clue, get the minority to trust him so they were set up more for a blindside, which was his original plan. Flip flop really meant that he was all in with them and would vote with them, therefore one of the remaining four would be the target, and as Sarah is his BFF, we could have gotten to Sophie. Ha!

Chez: That is the missing link with this series for me. We are not being shown the critical conversations to fit the puzzle pieces together, and it's leaving the season as lackluster. Hardly anything is shown on arrival back at camp after Tribal. Tony won 2 tokens but who ended up with them? What did he plan to tell Sarah after the move? How did Jeremy convince Michele to vote with them, were Michele and Nick both on board, did they discuss? What are they thinking? Just so much up in the air.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •