The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 7 - Time to Vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-24-20, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 7 - Time to Vote"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-20 AT 07:33 PM (EST)

Sele
Wendell Holland
Michele Fitzgerald
Nick Wilson
Yul Kwon

Dakal
Kim Spradlin-Wolfe
Tony Vlachos
Jeremy Collins
Denise Stapley

Yara:
Ben Driebergen
Sophie Clarke
Adam Klein
Sarah Lacina

Other questions:

- Does someone find an idol on the island?

- Does someone buy an advantage from EoE? And who would be offering it?

With the tribes going down to 12 after this episode will there be a merger in the next episode?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Yul michel2 03-24-20 1
 Yul Flowerpower1 03-25-20 2
   RE:Reminders Sheldor 03-25-20 4
       RE:Reminders Flowerpower1 03-25-20 6
           RE:Reminders Sheldor 03-25-20 7
 Wendell Chez 03-25-20 3
 Wendell Sheldor 03-25-20 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-24-20, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Yul"
There was something really odd about his lack of presence in the previous episode so I suppose the war on old-timer goes on.

No one finds an idol

Tyson finds the advantage and ships it to Kim.

Yes, the merger will occur in the next episode.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-25-20, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Yul"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-20 AT 10:33 AM (EST)

I am on board with Yul. Yul was shown as the leader of the "unconnected" alliance. We saw him vocalize his strategy, then go out and organize it with Sophie, Wendell, Nick, then with Sarah + Sandra we heard him start to get arrogant, "We will control the game". We saw him choose the target and implement strategy going to Sandra and telling her that Tyson was throwing her name out. Then, we had Yul give his ALS confessional. Then, he disappeared and seemed to be clueless at TC. If he doesn't go this week, it will probably be very soon.

I agree, Yul. IF it's not Yul this week, it will be Wendell. Wendell shed alot of light on his strategy last week. Perhaps Michelle can point out these things to Yul and Nick. At any rate, sure does appear that nuSele will be going to TC.

ETA:

- Does someone find an idol on the island? YES! Tony at nuDakal...

- Does someone buy an advantage from EoE? And who would be offering it? No

With the tribes going down to 12 after this episode will there be a merger in the next episode? Yes!

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-20, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE:Reminders"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-20 AT 05:56 PM (EST)

Reminder:

" Does someone find an idol on the island? YES! Tony at nuDakal..."

• Denise used her Sele Tribe Camp Idol
  • Kim has the Dakal Tribe Camp Idol
  •   Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-20, 06:01 PM (EST)
    Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
    6. "RE:Reminders"
    But, if two idols were played at nuDakal, won't there be another hidden there? There was an idol hidden at old Dakal, Kim has it, and then at old Sele, that was Denise's. So, won't their be another idol hidden at nuDakal?

03-25-20, 07:36 PM (EST)
    Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
    7. "RE:Reminders"
    Hmm I always thought it was re-hidden on the tribe beach where the Idol played was found.

Chez 775 desperate attention whore postings
    DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-25-20, 11:43 AM (EST)
    Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
    3. "Wendell"
    After last week's disastrous TC, Wendell will be toast.

No one finds an idol.

Natalie finds an advantage and sells it to Jeremy.

Merge will happen next week.

03-25-20, 05:59 PM (EST)
    5. "Wendell"
    I agree with Chez's analysis!

- Does someone find an idol on the island? YES

Someone on Sele will find Denise's re-hidden Idol

History of Idols for Sele

• Yul: One (on Exile Island with Clues)
  • Michele: None
  • Wendell: One (found Map in Tree which led to Idol)
  • Nick: One (found a clue to look on other side of the island after dark)

Most likely to find Idol: Male and New School = Wendell or Nick

- Does someone buy an advantage from EoE? And who would be offering it? NO

I think Production introduces possibly 7 more Fire Tokens by having them all attempt to finish a challenge/task.

"With the tribes going down to 12 after this episode" YES

Note: The 3 Tribes are already at 12 (3 Tribes of 4 Players)
    Going down to 11 after this episode!!

•   Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
    about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •