The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S39-W7-E7 *UPDATED* Title and Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-31-19, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S39-W7-E7 *UPDATED* Title and Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-19 AT 08:43 AM (EST)

"A Moment of Inspiration"

“I Was Born at Night, But Not Last Night”

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S39-W7-E7 Press Release Sheldor 10-31-19 1
   RE: S39-W7-E7 Press Release Flowerpower1 11-04-19 4
 S39-W7-E7 Jeff Probst Tease Sheldor 11-03-19 2
   RE: S39-W7-E7 Jeff Probst Tease michel2 11-03-19 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-31-19, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S39-W7-E7 Press Release"
AN EMPIRE FALLS AND A REBELLION RISES, BUT THE GAME IS FAR FROM OVER, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 6

“I Was Born at Night, But Not Last Night” – An empire falls and a rebellion rises, but the game is far from over. Also, another castaway visits the Island of the Idols for a chance to earn an advantage, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 6 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

http://cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=53866

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-19, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S39-W7-E7 Press Release"
1. An empire falls and a rebellion rises, but the game is far from over. This has to refer to nu Vokai, where Jason was voted out and the old Lairo has seized the majority. But, we see plotting going on with Lauren, Tommy, and Dan.

This week it will be one of the nuLairo's that goes to I of the I's, so there will be no advantages at nu Vokai. Their biggest pitch has to be getting of the four to flip. Since Aaron was the main betrayer this past week, I do not think he would be the one to flip this week. Elaine is totally solid with team Vokai. So that leaves either Missy or Elizabeth that could be possibly wooed, perhaps?

The second clue alludes to one of nu Lairo going to I of the I's, most likely it will not be Kellee, Noura or Karishma. Will it be Jamal, Jack, Janet, Dean?

Will this episode boil down to which tribe can throw the IC?

11-03-19, 09:40 AM (EST)
2. "S39-W7-E7 Jeff Probst Tease"
We’re about halfway through the season now. What can you tell us about next week’s episode?

I don’t want to tease too much, but I think when the episode is over, fans will once again have that feeling that Survivor is one of the very few shows that remains current and always of the moment. And because it is always of the moment, it can lead to some surprising and often inspiring conversations.

http://ew.com/tv/2019/10/31/survivor-jeff-probst-island-of-the-idols-episode-6/

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-03-19, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S39-W7-E7 Jeff Probst Tease"
If Jeff, of all people, focuses on conversations then we know that there will not be a big move! It probably follows that an original Lairo leaves.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •