The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S39|Island of the idols|ep 2 East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-02-19, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S39|Island of the idols|ep 2 East Coast Update Thread"
You know the drill, all commentary here until the show has aired in it's entirety!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Prreviously on Survivor Flowerpower1 10-02-19 1
 Kellee going to I of the I's Flowerpower1 10-02-19 2
 Pre Challenge Flowerpower1 10-02-19 3
 Vokai will go to TC Flowerpower1 10-02-19 4
 I LOVE LAUREN Flowerpower1 10-02-19 5
   RE: I LOVE LAUREN Sheldor 10-02-19 6
       Sheldor!!! Flowerpower1 10-02-19 8
           RE: Sheldor!!! Sheldor 10-03-19 13
   I Like LAUREN michel2 10-02-19 9
       RE: I Like LAUREN Sheldor 10-03-19 12
 Next time on Survivor..... Flowerpower1 10-02-19 7
   RE: Next time on Survivor..... michel2 10-02-19 10
       RE: Next time on Survivor..... Flowerpower1 10-02-19 11
           RE: Next time on Survivor..... michel2 10-03-19 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-02-19, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Prreviously on Survivor"
see the preview....then after TC at Lairo, night 3....they return. Elaine talks to Aaron, when people tell you about Ronnie you didn't want to listen....Vince asks him why his name was written
Vince: I asked everyone said, it was because of Ronnie....blah blah
Elaine still speaking to Aaron, like it or not we are still a tribe, we still have to move forward. Elaine handled that nicely
Missy: Aaron was mad, I understand, we did not tell him about the vote, but for me that was perfect, now the women are in control, but I know that me and him can still work together, he needs to stop crying, this is S

See Missy talking to Aaron....if you leave, we lose the game

Aaron: everyone is saying all the right things, but fool me once shame on me, fool me twice, that ain't happening, their day will come

To Vokaie: Noura: I was up and soaking, I didn't go to sleep last night
Dan says Noura is complaining....people just can't sheep around anymore, Molly says she hwas sleeping she couldn't help it

Molly: Noura is annoying, coming at someone at 6 am is annoying....in S you need to bit e your tongue and nora doesn't....see her complaining to everyone....see Janet, see Jamal, she is complaining to EVERYONE....see them laughing about it everyowhere. she is complaining about Molly....

see her talking with Jason, he tells her to stay calm, handle your nerves, people personalities are showing thorough, she can't but he says with me by your side you can...

Jason: Noura and I are on the outs, her getting in the outs is good fo rme. I got into trouble early, only one that came to my aid was Noura, I owe her...

she thinks Molly, Jamal and Jack, they are in control of alot of decisions

See Molly and Jamal talking about who should go first, Jamal thinks Jason, Molly wants Noura

Noura says the popular group vs the misfits and nerds, me and Jason, it's like HS all over again

cut to Lairo...Tom and Aaron making fire, but not easy and it didn't happen, now this, I am beyond frustrated, Chesea, why don't you give it a go....they say it sucks...and chelsea gets it...

Tom: Chelsea got it in two minutes,
Chelsea: I am the one that started the fire, I am in a good position, 5 girls we have the numbers, we are dominating we can do anything they can do, she is gathering firewood and finds something, a HII, my heart was just thumping, dreamed of this moment, my heart was pumped. I didn't expect to find it keep my composure, theyse guys don't know what's going on, don't know there is a girls all, or that I have an HII, they are behind

cut to Vokai, and they are all doing yoga, Noura is leading it...physical part of the 50 times up and down with the arms, exhausting says Jack, but Noura sounded like all yoga classes, this is a unique experience, I want to have an adventure and have a really dgood time.....a boat arrives...he hands them something...Dan says we need to gather as a tribe, Kelly must get on the boat and head to the I of the Idols and return to camp by the end of the day

Kellee: freaking out, don't know what it is, leaving the beach and my tribe, assume nothing and think outside the box

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-02-19, 08:28 PM (EST)
2. "Kellee going to I of the I's"
she arrives down the beach, see the statues....I'm extremely nervous, could be smashing urns, idols and clues, maybe cochran pops out of the bushes, what? then sees them, OMG, laughs, come on over

they hug...very surreal, they are legends, celebrities, Kellee introduces herself, they explain everything, sandra says better than Cochran....Rob reads the oath....a line that catches my eye...i've been to ivy schools going into a test like this is scary. Harvard Wharton undergraduate, Rob says smarty pants, what is going on in conf, what is the point of this? Rob and Sandra question her, have you eaten, do you have frying pan, Sandra tells her life story, everything that happens on the I of the I's is a test, in the game of S you always have to be paying attention, I married Amber, we have 4 kids together, sandra tells her story, Sandra: With Kelly what she was focusing on the I of the I's but what she didn't know was she should have been focusing on what we were saying.
Forming relationships by listening is a critical skill.....that's how me and you are going to form bonds...question is how well were you paying attention to us

you now have chance to earn an advantage test by how well you were listening, 5 questions, if 4 right, you get II for next 2 TC's. If lose lose your vote at next TC

Kellee says in conf she was not really listening and I have a terrible memory....

Rob: what if I sweeten the deal, you only have to get 3 of the questions and it's good for 1 of the next 3 TC's.

Kellee conf weighs the odds

Sandra: you came to win right?

Kellee: You came to win, right?

Yes

Sandra talked about her husband, what branch of the military does he serve in. the army. correct

sandra loves her daughters, 2 correct

the only things Sandra loves asa much as her family is her dogs, name one, she does it

she gets the idol...she cries....in conf she is still crying...I put so much stress and pressure on myself...I have trouble celebrating and I need to celebrate that I just go on idol....she picks the next person
Rob: she's smart pretty analytical, she has skills, and her tribunates will make a mistake by underestimating her

Kelly does't know what to tell them, she cried, she wants to throw the suspicion off her back, s3 urns, have to choose one, she didn't get it....she cries, she's paranoid about it, pat me down...please believe me....okayll....I have the idol in my hair....

10-02-19, 08:36 PM (EST)
3. "Pre Challenge"
See the challenge, come on in!

Vokai see Ronnie voted out at first TC

swim out release ladder from ocean floor retrieve balls and land balls in 3 targets, first to finish win and reward of spices. So, no puzzle involved. Sit out is Lauren

They had close ups of Janet and Elizabeth their swimmers

everyone in the water at once....Elizabeth and Jack and Janet on untying the ladder, liar has theirs released, they pick up and go, then Vokai has theirs...alot of work to move heavy ladder thru the ocean, Lairo in lead......Chelsea going up to get back of balls tosses the bag, finally Vokai getting closer to bag, Lairo cannot find the bag....now vince has it, catastrophe for Vokai, the ladder drops, Molly is up and they cannot hold the ladder up, now liar is crossing the bridge...now missy is going to throw the balls, now molly has the bag

land three balls in three targets, missy has one....Vokai is crossing the b bridgeElaine has one in the target, now only one. Jamal hs one..., now vokai has 2....Missy coming back in, and throws it off the course. and Missy wins! They are ELATED!!!

they give the idol to Missy

see Lauren, then Jack and Tommy, Tommy, Lauren is crying

Tommy: Our first test of loss, it will either be Noura or Jason, hard to put aside teacher tommy but out here it is every man for himself

10-02-19, 08:44 PM (EST)
4. "Vokai will go to TC"
Will it be between Noura and Jason?see a school of fish....day 6, see Jason alone, then Noura alone....it's a bummer....it was a hard challenge....see Noura says that I know you have been going back and forth between me and Jason....Jamal says is there reasoning you want to talk strategy, I just want to be here

Jamal: they are on the outs, I think we should split the votes, some are concerned he has an idol

I have a tight alliance with Molly and Jack trying to go under the radar we are impressed with ourselves handling the vote.

Molly: I want to vote Noura out immediately, see her tell Jason, that iNoura is the easy vote

Jamal recommends a mid day nap, see him sleep

Lauren wants to chat with you ladies...Kellee says Noura is easy, but boys want Jason, Janet says Molly has the boys in the palm of her hand. we are playing this game, I think first vote we need to be solid, Lauren says she has the power, Molly has to be firstJason would do it....

Lauren: Molly I am watch ing you like a freaking hawk, I know your game and I will not let your game play me, I will play you, a blind man can see you are running the game....Molly

Jason: this is like fine music to my ears....revenge of the nerds take over now

I sense the trade winds are blowing, Ian U certain? no,
Janet tells Tommy, they want to get Molly out, this could be the only time. Tommy says he thinks it is too early to make this move, Jamal and Jack will be upset, if this happens I will lose 2 of my allies at this time. Tommy and Kellee talk together, they will stay together, we have a tough decision, go with the easy vote, or do we want to shuffle the deck on the first TC...

These are the cool kids over here, see Jack and Jamal and Molly, but will they get me the million dollars? Hmmmmm!

10-02-19, 09:00 PM (EST)
5. "I LOVE LAUREN"
Just got to say I am smitten with LAUREN! She came to play, let's hope Kellee and Tommy don't SPOIL it! Ugh!

Molly didn't impress me first ep, fwiw.
who got along well? everyone but me

Jason says within hours of the game starting he was on the outside, this has to do with paranoia, everyone thought I was going to look for idols....all because of the theme
Jiffy: really?
Tommy: No one wants to be on the outs, it could be an easy vote and then start playing the game
Kellee said he didn't understand the group culture to build the shelter
Jason says he does not have an HII,
Molly says you don't need to do that, jason is cool, we have enjoyed getting to know you
Noura: I stick out but I walways stick out, when I don't fit in, I fit out, and most of my life I have stuck out and it's benefited me, but at the ned of the day what makes you happy, fitting in....some of the problems in my actual life are being magnified in this game
Molly: Knowing that about her personality, these first few days how are we going to play this game, we have a tribe culture
Noura: can you unring the bell...I am used to treading water

dAn: Jason got off to rocky start, Noura got off to rocky start
Dan: these people should be smarter than who is annoying me today
Jamal we are in first gear, S is a slow burn
Jamal you didn't even bring any bags tonight
Jamal tells him Jamal is talking down to Jason, not the game I have to play right now
Lauren says you have to play this game whole heartedly if you don't you could be going home
Kellee says something about we will walk out of here and never be together

?

Jamal votes Jason
Molly votes Noura
Noura votes Molly
time to put an end to your reign, time for the misfits to belong
see Jason, Molly, Noura

Vote tally:

No idol played

Jason
Noura
Molly
Jason
Molly
Molly
Molly
Molly

WooooHooooo! That was great!!!

even BR and Sandra acted surprised, Sandra said dang, they played her A$$

well there's a brutal but exhilarating truth that happens with everyblindside....this tribe is definitely not in first gear! Now that's what I'm talking about, GREAT episode!

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-19, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I LOVE LAUREN"
Thanks FP!

I love Lauren too! However in my fantasy game I chose Kellee and she had a big night tonight!

Wow they really hid that Molly vote out well from the preview and she was NOT in Next Time On at all!

Molly is only in 3 Press Image Camp Photos (and 1 group photo)!

Nice Blindside of the Queen, King, and Jack of LAIRO!

10-02-19, 09:28 PM (EST)
8. "Sheldor!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-19 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

Welcome home, Sheldor! So glad to see you! Hope you can stay for a while!

PS. I never even saw any press images!

10-03-19, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sheldor!!!"
Hi Flowerpower! Thanks!

Changed jobs within my company recently and have been totally busy with no time for doing fun Survivor stuff like Press Image posting! Hope to get back to that.

Not sure why Inside Survivor stopped posting the full size Press Images; that's a bummer.

Really wish the cameras the photographers are using had GPS synched clocks. With manual set clocks who knows if they adjusted for Daylight Saving Time, Time Zone, or even if it was set accurately!

-Sheldor

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-02-19, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I Like LAUREN"
The second episode is often boring because it's simply the continuation of the premiere; either the same tribe goes to TC and the person that wa sojn the outs in the first vote gets voted out (See for example China, Gabon, Samoa and So Pathetic) or the outsider from the other tribe gets the boot (Borneo was an example of that) but I liked the play against Queen Molly.

The scene where the clam "blindsided" Molly should have told us what was about to happen. I noted it but didn't think it would come into play this quickly.

The only reservation I have is that it's very easy to make the game go "BOOM" but it's harder to play a good game. Before I "LOVE" Lauren, I'll have to see how she picks up the pieces once they get back in camp. In that respect, I must say that I was VERY impressed with how Missy handled Aaron.

PS. Kellee's I of the I challenge was 10 times easier than Elizabeth's. For one thing, the questions should have included the number of years Sandra's husband was in the military, the name and age of her two daughters and the name of the FOUR dogs. Make her earn it. Kellee's first two answers could have been simply lucky guesses. I mean there are only 4 branches of the milatary and since Rob asked how many daughterS Sandra had, two was, statistically, the best answer.

10-03-19, 05:25 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I Like LAUREN"
Kellee is my winner pick (with very little research just picked from the photos) so I was REAL glad she got picked to got to IoI and that she won the Idol. Yeah her challenge was WAY easier than Elizabeth's and Boston Rob "sweetened" the deal so fast with Kellee just pondering what she should do.

Speaking of picking in episode 1 we did not get to see that the bag actually contains everyone's name and not overloaded with the names production wanted to go to IoI or ONLY Elizabeth's name but at least we did get to see that Elaine drew Elizabeth's name.

Worse at IoI where they draw in secret and they don't reveal the name drawn. Production can choose any name they like when they reveal it the name to the other tribe!

10-02-19, 09:25 PM (EST)
7. "Next time on Survivor....."
Jiffy: in a game of manipulation
See Aaron, Vince and Tom, dean
Vince: Suddenly now I'm a bro? Y'all are stoooopid
See someones hand bleeding (Maybe Karishma, very dark hair, wearing a yellow shirt
There will be blood
Girl with cut hand: OMG, I can see my bone!

And in impossible mission

BR: Rob reads: tonight you must sneak into the other tribes camp...

I think there is a shot at night of the sleeping Vokai tribe, and someone yell and jumps up...see Jack, and a dark haired girl?

Molly is stunned and doesn't know what she did wrong.....D'oh!

10-02-19, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Next time on Survivor....."
So you think it's Karishma? I was asking myself that question. A cut to the bone could easily get infected so I wonder if they'll keep her in the game.

I didn't see Molly doing anything wrong. In most tribes, her friendly attitude and the alliance that was formed on day 1 would have kept her safe. I thought Lauren was driven more by jealousy than strategy and then the others fell in love with the idea of a blindside. By playing the "good puppy", Tommy really disappointed me.

10-02-19, 10:32 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Next time on Survivor....."
michel: I love that you noted the surprising clam, lol! That is EXACTLY why you need to keep the editing thread going! btw

It wasn't that Molly did anything wrong as much as go off with Jack and Jamal as a threesome. I loved how they showed Jamal deciding to take a nap while, when the usual scheming goes on prior to Tribal. Classic. I think the threesome got ahead of themselves and underestimated the others. I think Molly just wanted Noura out so badly because she found her annoying. I think Lauren was extremely observant and made a move that indeed spoke volumes to the three. And, she built camaraderie with Janet, Noura, Jason as well. I think Kellee and Tommy had reservations

I agree Missy is one to seriously watch! I thought Elaine showed real sensitivity toward Aaron on return to camp.

I agree I think whoever cuts themselves deeply like that could be at risk for removal. That's a shame. I think it was Karishma.

10-03-19, 07:13 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Next time on Survivor....."
Maybe Molly, Jack and jamal hung out too much together BUT they had made an alliance with the majority so, this early, it should have been enough. Trust is the most important commodity in this game and Lauren proved without a doubt that she can't be trusted. It's much too early for that. Even Noura and Jason should know that it was a one time deal; there wasn't any alliance offer. So they should be ready to jump ship even on Lauren if a swap occurs.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •