The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S38|Week10|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-24-19, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S38|Week10|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
You know the drill! All discussion here until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. Have phun!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor..... Flowerpower1 04-24-19 1
 Post RC.... Flowerpower1 04-24-19 2
 Day 29 Flowerpower1 04-24-19 3
 Post IC drama... Flowerpower1 04-24-19 4
   fire building comment CTgirl 04-24-19 10
       RE: fire building comment Sheldor 04-25-19 13
           RE: fire building comment CTgirl 04-25-19 17
 No freaking idea who it will be Flowerpower1 04-24-19 5
   In a game full of alphas.... Flowerpower1 04-25-19 14
 TC.... Flowerpower1 04-24-19 6
 Next time on Survivor..... Flowerpower1 04-24-19 7
   RE: Next time on Survivor..... Sheldor 04-24-19 8
 Yay CTgirl 04-24-19 9
   RE: Yay michel2 04-24-19 11
       RE: Yay Flowerpower1 04-25-19 15
   RE: Yay Sheldor 04-25-19 12
       RE: Yay CTgirl 04-25-19 16
           RE: Yay Sheldor 04-25-19 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-24-19, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor....."
The majority had a plan of attack, Aurora has got to go, but Wardog had a plan of his own
At TC Wardog left his ally Lauren alone in the dark when he voted out Wentworth, and she grabbed the torch and headed for the EoE

Vata night 27, see a snake

down to 8

Lauren: TC sucked, it's sad to lose Kelly on a personal level she felt like my older sister...

Julie gets them out, Ron and Wardog flipped

Lauren is so pissed, I want to get Wardog out or Devins, but I don't know where people stand anymore

See Gavin, say I wish I was in on it...wardog says it gets harder as it gets deeper, me and ron were the tightest

Gavin: I trusted wardog one hundred percent, I was left out of the vote, wardog treated me like a dog, can't be barking out orders like I was a dog....I want him out next

Gavin tells that I would rather make big moves with you all then be treated like a dog

Ron: I was working with wardog to get out kelly, he treated Gavin like a dog, Ron is making up with Ron and Victoria

Ron: I need to mend fences with Julie...she tells him that she is not emotional...she tells him that she is still with him...he tells her that Aurora gave me my extra vote
ron tells here that so she will be completely loyal to me....she agrees

Julie: even though I was left out of the vote, she still trust Ron completely, only one that has her back

In AM, at tribal last night we voted together and no one was happier than me, says Davin. So Ron, Wardog and me need each other

Rick tells them they are the only threats in the; game, those girls will not take us to the end, if we turn on each other too soon, none of us will get to the end.
Devins says that wardog was his biggest nemesis in the game, but now he needs him. They will get rid of aurora first, she's sn easy vote, a big competitor, challenge beast...
Ron agrees with them, figure out a way to stay

Ron says he is everyones ally

we have to stick together...Ron says the road ahead with be difficult, says he is with the goats and the threats, puts him in the middle.

Cut to challenge

swim out to platform, under the platform retrieve ring, land on three targets...taken to mud baths, sandwiches, chicken pork roast beef, salad juice, dessert
School yard pick: teams: Lauren wardog devins and julie
Yellow is ron aurora gavin victoria

go....wardog slips....they suck at swimming...get up race across then under you go....untie one ringed go to the next platform....back on platform before next can go...Lauren is vs Aurora, Auraa knows how to swim....on fire she goes under the entire platform...aurora is whipping through the challenge...amazing....Lauren just kicked a D1 athletes butt

yellow with a big lead....throuwing the rings

Gavin tosses one, and lands it, devins lands 2...

devins is short, gavins cannot tie it up and devins wins....Julie devins lauren wardog win.

see devins jump in the water to hug wardog

off they go...see ron looking at them go...
Gavin: we lost the reward challenge, time to build a strong relationship with Ron, aurora and victoria, wardog wants my head on a big silver platter.

A big uptick in confessionals for Gavin, fwiw.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-24-19, 08:25 PM (EST)
2. "Post RC...."
EoE day 28....Wentworth and Joe talk, I have not had one fun day since I have been here, try not to be a debbie downer....she's so mad at herself, didn't trust her gut and she should have...usually you get to mask these feelings, will beat herself over this for a long time...Aubry is so cute, upbeat

Reem: finally kelley got voted out, bravo, kama is so stupid...karma is a ##### that is what happens...Reem tells her that he survivor experience went to hell because of you....kelly was critical in getting rid of me, I had to say something, everyone here is mad at somebody, get it off your chest, there e is a healing process here,
Kelley knew she had to be more open and vulnerable....coming here she had to face her demons, I don't cry very often, I hope this experience makes me grow. I have a husband that has allowed me todo this..., hopefully once this is done, I will make my piece with it...Reem goes and gets her out of the sun

see fish and sharks. see the losers come back to camp, it's disappointing says Ron...I will have time with them, might be time to figure out what will be best for me.
Deviens is athletic...Lauren and Victoria all say Devins have to go...Gavin says he will do whatever he has to do...I'd rather take out wardog, but I have to be adaptable, I have no traction, but wardog will crumble and I will still be here
Ron: before TC, Aurora gave me her extra vote, I gave it back to her, if she trusts me....she will be with me, or I can blindside her...
Aurora says that one cup for 4 will be fine, you are not the rice nazi...

Ron and Aurora say that we are dating each other, when all we want to do is break up
Ron: Aurora gets on my nerves so bad....she's driving me crazy

up beat music and see the winners at the mud bath

wardog, get my body right, recharge, just the boost I need....devins and wardog rubbing each others back
Devins: wardog and I who have been so out of touch are rubbing each other, a bonding experience
Heaven is getting mud rubbed on you in fiji...
feels amazing...

devins says that lauren and julie are not driving, just here...see the guys take a shower
Julie and Lauren strategize....Julie says that refer to us as goats...julie wants wardog, Lauren wants rick. Julie says she is with Lauren, she trusts her.
Lauren thinks that devins is the most dangerous on the beach and has to convince people to take Rick out.

04-24-19, 08:34 PM (EST)
3. "Day 29"
Challenge arena: IC, see aurora....race over obstacle carrying buoy, grab t he third one under a net, unlock puzzle and solve star puzzle

don't touch the ground in between, aurora is first...then tget second buoy...through a net, aurora is first, then gavin, then julie, then devins

then get under the net, get third buoy...devins is flying through the third portion, tied with aurora....now unlock pieces and solve star puzzle....ron in the last place

8 people live in game...building a star puzzle

is there a pattern....aurlora says I hate puzzle, aurora moving quickly, ron slow

victoria nothing, aurora is going fast

devins has something going too...aurora and devins, devins is going to win it, but has something wrong...Devins wins...

Wow, the pieces started going together fast, see Julie, ron, wardog...

see wardog....then victoria, julie, who nods.

Gavin: before the IC was had this plan to get devins out, so it has to be wardog, get him out right now, cannot wait to see him go.

04-24-19, 08:43 PM (EST)
4. "Post IC drama..."
see a shark...sharks feeding...they return to camp...Victoria was so mad when Rick won, the more he sticks around the more dangerous he becomes, he was out plan....wardog and rick are the two big threats, let's vote the other one out, as simple as that

see devens and wardog go and walk.

Wardog says if all the threats are gone, then the next threat would go, says Ron, do I send home wardog or flip my vote and vote with them and vote out aurora. A tough one.
wardog says that he is the biggest threat to be voted out. so his thought is to vote out aurora, she's the biggest one to win immunity. Ron agrees with wardog

wardog says to julie, let's take out aurora, why would I go with you when you didn't vote with me last time?

Julie doesn't trust wardog, she's been pushing to get aurora out forever, she goes to talk to Lauren...Lauren doesn't want to take wardog out first, she knows wardog,
Lauren: group wants to take out wardog, but don't know if that is best for my game, I am really nervous, if I don't set my ducks in a row then I won't have a future...

aurora and Ron talk: aurora says you can trust me....she tells him that we are all threats in this game. Ron is the one that is playing both sides, he's done nothing but lie to me in this game....my extra vote could come in handy....It would be crazy to say that you feel comfortable in this game because if you do, you are going home, says Aurora

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-19, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "fire building comment"
Who said, "my dad will be so proud of my fire building"- Aurora or Lauren? We saw Aurora blowing on the fire but it sounded like Lauren. Whomever said it might win the Final 4 fire challenge. It was a real throw-away comment.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-19, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: fire building comment"
Who said, "my dad will be so proud of my fire building"- Aurora or Lauren?

I listened to that several times and compared the voice to Lauren and Aurora and it was definitely Aurora who said:

"I think my Dad is going to be so impressed with my fire skills."

That line definitely caught my attention!

04-25-19, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: fire building comment"
Thanks. That makes sense because we saw her working on the fire. The winners editing has been crazy this year but she is getting a typical losing finalist edit.

Although I wouldn't mind if she won. It's been a while since a woman has won and I am hoping one does this season. After last night's episode I am thinking that Kelley is the returning player and possible winner.

04-24-19, 08:45 PM (EST)
5. "No freaking idea who it will be"
Wardog wants out Aurora
Ron, Rick, Julie are with him?

Aurora wants to vote out Ron, she has two votes

Lauren doesn't want to vote out wardog

Victoria would like to vote out wardog

Gavin would love to take out wardog

Victoria and gaavin seem to be floaters at this point, and so is Lauren, so who knows?

04-25-19, 07:58 AM (EST)
14. "In a game full of alphas...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-19 AT 07:58 AM (EST)

.....a beta will win.

Can't help but think of that when the theme is starting to be threats vs goats.

I have a feeling that one of the goats could win. But, clearly Devins is emerging as a physical and strategic threat. Can he pull it off?

04-24-19, 08:56 PM (EST)
6. "TC...."
Night 29...sounds like they are sounding the horn preceding the arrival of the wight walkers....shout out to GOT!

Jury arrives

So wardog what is the temperature back at camp....yes, less people to point fingers out, as game gets smaller, much harder. Gavin says he and I have not spoken since the wentworth vote. If he had known he had to numbers I would have voted with you. He says that Wardog spoke at me, not to me.

devins says that the last couple votes were big, big targets...wardog says he thinks the target on him has grown immensely, he says that wentworths end game did not include him.
Ron comments on the threats in this game
Victoria says the big targets are the threats in the game....if you talk about it, jury will know, but then the tribe will target you
Aurora says the game is about perception, there is no one clear threat
Lauren says who I may perceive as a threat, julie may not...
every opportunity is a set back and every set back is an opportunity says devins
scary time around camp...Ron tries to find people he can trust, true relationships that I can go to the end with
Lauren says, if you tell me you want to go to the end with me, I think that makes me think you think you can beat me.
Aurora is used to think things are going up in the air, some will be surprised by the end of the night
Victoria first voter

Gavin votes Wardog

Vote tally: No one plays an idol
Aurora
WArdog
Aurora
Wardog
WArdog
Wardog
Wardog is OUT

Wentworth is waving to Lauren
They got revenge for me says Kelley

Y'all made the right decision, I love you!

Gavin winks at Kelly
Devins rolls his eyes

Wardog goes to EoE

04-24-19, 09:04 PM (EST)
7. "Next time on Survivor....."
Jiffy: In a game of manipulation
See Devins and Ron
Ron gives Devins a piece of paper....he tells him, "This is a secret advantage, I'm just gonna give it to you...
Ron in confessional: It's expired....but he doesn't need to know that!
Cut to camp and see Victoria, Aurora, and Lauren....see Aurora reading the paper, and devins comes back to camp and tells them, Why are you looking in my bag?, as she puts the paper back in his bag.
Jiffy: You can't trust anyone....except family
Jiffy to them at the challenge...."Challenge is good to go all that is missing is the loved ones!"

04-24-19, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Next time on Survivor....."
Congratulations Chez and Flowerpower on correctly picking Wardog!

I thought I was going to get the vote off right with Devens and then he went and won Immunity!

04-24-19, 10:50 PM (EST)
9. "Yay"
So glad Wardog is gone! Although he's probably a nice guy in real life, his edit was horrible!

Anyone catch what Reem said at the very end after Wardog got to EofE? My DVR cut her off.

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-24-19, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Yay"
I thought there was a little Tony in his edit but I guess it didn't wqork for him.

As for Reem, she still sees herself as the IoE propriator. She was talking to War Dog and said something like: "You are going to have a hard time tonight."

04-25-19, 08:04 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Yay"
Yes, I definitely got Tony vibes from Wardog and I liked him. His big mistake was turning on Kelley too early. Kelley was always his shield. As long as she was in the game he could point to her rather than him, if he needed to. His loyalty went right out the window with his leading the pack to get her out. If he'd boot his biggest ally, he wouldn't be loyal to any of the others. It also gave him credit on his Survivor resume with getting out a big returnee.

04-25-19, 04:17 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Yay"
CTgirl wrote: "Anyone catch what Reem said at the very end after Wardog got to EofE?"

Reem said: "Listen Dude! You can bet your rear end you're going to get it tomorrow from me. Just so you know."

04-25-19, 11:07 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Yay"
Thanks Sheldor. She's the anti-welcoming committee! I guess she has nothing else to do on EofE except to nurse her grudges for being the first out!

04-25-19, 03:50 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Yay"
Yup. Reem has chance (albeit very small chance) to move up from 18th place on a normal season (or 16th place on this season) money up to 1st-6th place money which would be a substantial increase in prize money. It behooves her to try to get players to raise the flag!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •