The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-17-19, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thread"
You know the drill, all commentary regarding tonights double boot episode placed in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. Please feel free to jump in because I WILL BE LATE to the party! Have phun!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thr... michel2 04-17-19 1
   RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thr... michel2 04-17-19 2
   RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thr... Sheldor 04-17-19 10
       RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thr... michel2 04-17-19 11
 RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thr... michel2 04-17-19 3
   RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thr... michel2 04-17-19 4
       RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thr... michel2 04-17-19 5
           TC michel2 04-17-19 6
               RE: TC Sheldor 04-17-19 8
 NTOS michel2 04-17-19 7
   RE: NTOS Sheldor 04-17-19 9
 RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thr... CTgirl 04-17-19 12
 S38|Week9|CTGirl Theory & Press Ima... Sheldor 04-18-19 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-17-19, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thread"
Theyn went from night 23 to day 25 so I wonder fi they had a reward challenge on day 24 that was edited out to fit the 2 TCs in one hour.

Aurora won the IC so she's out of danger so now they are turning on David.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-17-19, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-19 AT 08:48 PM (EST)

David pitched his story hard to get War Dog out but everyone voted against David. Wonder why Victoria and Aurora didn't vote War Dog? They probably knew it was a lost cause.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-19, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thread"
Thanks michel for the East Coast Updates!!

04-17-19, 11:08 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thread"
I've been following the ECST forever it seems but it's the first time that I've done it alone. Feels weird.

04-17-19, 08:31 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thread"
So this looks like it will be IC-Tc-IOE-IC-TC. Better forget about stories in camp!

David finds an advantage to give to someone for the next IC. Who else but Devens will get it? How convenient for Jiffy's favorite.

04-17-19, 08:40 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thread"
IC: As everyone could have guessed, Devens had the advantage so he only had to play with 4 balls while everyone else had 5. I don't think Lauren, Kelley, War Dog, Victoria, Julie and Gavin landed a single ball but at least Ron and Aurora gave Devens a challenge but he won rather easily, no one else getting 4 balls to settle.

Julie (solo) "last time we wanted Aurora out but she won Immunity so now is the time." Usually what we hear right after the challenge doesn't happen but maybe that's the deception this time.

04-17-19, 08:48 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thread"
War Dog decides it's time to go after Kelley (now that david's gone someone has to take over, right?) so he gets Aurora, Victoria and Devens on board. He tries with ron and Ron is receptive but... Aurora decides to give her extra vote to Ron to gain his trust, hoiping he,d give it back to her if she stays in the game. Now Ron is wondering if he should stay with his old alliance to vote out Aurora and keep the extra vote or go with War Dog. Greed should win out so bye-bye Aurora I'd say.

04-17-19, 08:58 PM (EST)
6. "TC"
Kelley doesn't play her idol and gets votes out 5-4. Lauren, Julie and Gavin weren't informed of the new plan. War Dog is taking charge but will it work for him?

04-17-19, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TC"
...and Kelley tells everyone at EoE that she had an Idol and that Lauren has the Manu Idol.

04-17-19, 09:07 PM (EST)
7. "NTOS"
War Dog yells at Gavin who turns around and says he wants War Dog out.

War Dog and Devens form a new power alliance but then everyone else want to eliminate Devens.

Kelley leaves saying she is impressed by the game play but pissed at leaving with an idol.

04-17-19, 10:45 PM (EST)
9. "RE: NTOS"
I'll put this NTOS video in the VidCap post later but posting it here for now...

Survivor Edge of Extinction: Episode Ten Preview + ‘Final’ Words
ZP Survivor

Published on Apr 17, 2019
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3S24-RxiVc

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-19, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Update Thread"
Thanks for filling in Michel! I just realized that tonight was Wednesday so I forgot to watch! I'll catch up tomorrow but wanted to know who got voted out. I have no idea who to cheer for now!

04-18-19, 04:47 AM (EST)
13. "S38|Week9|CTGirl Theory & Press Images"
David

NTOS

Press Images

Kelley

NTOS

Press Images

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •