The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S38 - Spoilers from other sources"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-19, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S38 - Spoilers from other sources"
What are other sites talking about?
Do you really want to know?

If you don't care, if you don't want to know, then this is not the thresd you're looking for.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 OK, you've been warned Bebo 02-20-19 1
   RE: OK, you've been warned kingfish 02-20-19 2
       RE: OK, you've been warned Bebo 02-20-19 3
           RE: OK, you've been warned kingfish 02-20-19 4
               RE: OK, you've been warned Bebo 02-20-19 5
   RE: OK, you've been warned anthonyd46 02-22-19 7
   RE: OK, you've been warned Sheldor 05-19-19 8
 RE: S38 - Spoilers from other sourc... Puffy 02-20-19 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-20-19, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "OK, you've been warned"
I was checking out the chatter on Reddit. There's a bunch, but here's the big stuff:

WHO'S ON THE EDGE?

Anyone who stays on Extinction Island until the end of the game ends up on the jury. I've read that only 2 people leave, so there are 16 people left at the end - Final 3 and 13 jury members.

Who's out? David and Wendy. There are reports that Wendy quit, but did start out at EI. The two supposedly vacationed in Australia after leaving the game.

The two islanders who return to the game do well. Maybe too well.

CONTROVERSIAL ENDING

Apparently the final 3 includes both of the returning players, with one of them winning the game. Eric is believed to win the second trip back into the game and wins the game.

Instead of being a side story, the island becomes the story, with 2 finalists and most of the jury coming from there.

BOOT NEWS ALONG THE WAY

Aubry does well - some said F5, others F3.

Joe spends a lot of time on the island.

Kelley meets the Cirie fate at F6. One person plays 3 II, another person plays an II, and the other person won the immunity challenge.

Rick beats Julie in the fire-making challenge.

-----------------------------------
My thoughts? Please let this info be wrong. If this info is correct, then the game is minimized to idol finding and fire making. The gimmicks will have taken over.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 20750 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-19, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OK, you've been warned"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-19 AT 04:34 PM (EST)

Hey Beebs. Just checking in from Buzzard Isle. Not quite as pleasant as the other Isles, but with built in waste disposal birds.

We exist to provide a service in conjunction with Extinction Isle. Only rule? No pooping on the beach, poop bags mandatory.

02-20-19, 05:18 PM (EST)
3. "RE: OK, you've been warned"
Your answer confuses me.

kingfish 20750 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-19, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OK, you've been warned"
Everything is illuminated (on Bashers).

02-20-19, 07:16 PM (EST)
5. "RE: OK, you've been warned"
*packs up confusion*

I still have no idea what you're talking about.

* rides her rusty bicycle out of town *

anthonyd46 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-22-19, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anthonyd46 Click to send private message to anthonyd46 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OK, you've been warned"
Hi,

I have some pretty good sources this season and none of that stuff you posted has been marked as confirmed except for Wendy quitting.

I checked with my sources and I was told the person is talking out of their a** about everything there except Wendy.

Wendy quits, Gavin, Aubry, Julia make merge

Chris was seen in a picture with a red buff.

Thats it.

The jury thing is true though about if you don't quit the entire time you do make jury.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-19-19, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OK, you've been warned"
I didn't read this post during the season for fear it contained real spoilers. Turns out some of it was true, some close to being true, and some completely false.

WHO'S ON THE EDGE?

Anyone who stays on Extinction Island until the end of the game ends up on the jury. I've read that only 2 people leave, so there are 16 people left at the end - Final 3 and 13 jury members.

100% TRUE

16 people left at the end - Final 3 and 13 jury

Who's out? David and Wendy. There are reports that Wendy quit, but did start out at EI. The two supposedly vacationed in Australia after leaving the game.

50% TRUE

Wendy did quit
David did NOT quit, it was Keith that quit.

The two islanders who return to the game do well. Maybe too well.

100% TRUE

Both DEVENS and CHRIS did well; CHRIS maybe too well!

CONTROVERSIAL ENDING

Apparently the final 3 includes both of the returning players, with one of them winning the game. Eric is believed to win the second trip back into the game and wins the game.

Instead of being a side story, the island becomes the story, with 2 finalists and most of the jury coming from there.

Mostly TRUE

• Final 4 includes both of the Returning Players NOT the Final 3
  • One of them (CHRIS) does win the Game
  • Chris NOT Eric is the second to return but easy to mistake Eric for Chris (both tall bearded men)
  • 2 Finalists are NOT from EoE
  • Of course most of the Jury went to EoE

BOOT NEWS ALONG THE WAY

Aubry does well - some said F5, others F3.

100% FALSE! Not even close

Joe spends a lot of time on the island.
    100% TRUE

Kelley meets the Cirie fate at F6. One person plays 3 II, another person plays an II, and the other person won the immunity challenge.
    Mostly FALSE

• FALSE: Kelley 11th voted out; 7th jury member
  • Second Final 6 Boot was Victoria. Gavin Immune. Rick played Idol. Lauren played Idol for Chris.
  • Four Idols were played at Final 5 but only 2 (Rick and Chris) were Real. Julie and Lauren played Fake Idols

Rick beats Julie in the fire-making challenge.
    FALSE!

• Julie is not in the Fire Making Challenge
  • Chris gives Julie his Immunity Necklace
  • Chris and Rick are in the Fire Making Challenge
  • Rick LOSES Fire Making Challenge

•   Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Puffy 6699 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-19, 08:54 PM (EST)
    Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
    6. "RE: S38 - Spoilers from other sources"
    This is an interesting read about behind the scenes of the first show this season.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/02/20/survivor-edge-of-extinction-marooning/

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
    about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •