The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Danielle1774 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Danielle1774 Click to send private message to Danielle1774 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
I just have a real problem with everybody justifying a BRIBE by Toni. The most important part of playing a game is that you don't CHEAT. I've heard people calling it strategy and camouflaging it as "Playing the Game". Well Toni cheated and was found out. Let's stop sugar coating it. I have been reading the message boards through this whole game and I have seen people call Jeanette a slut because she had a child at an early age. I guess you're not a slut if you have sex at an early age and the condom doesn't break. Chances are that whoever made that comment, wasn't a virgin until they were married if they were married. Anyway,I think that Jeanette was honest so cut her some slack. Anthony started the deadbeat Dad crap so Jeanette would be out. Ralph was too sure of himself so I enjoyed watching him pack.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... grpunk 10-17-01 1
 RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... Fast Eddie 10-17-01 2
   RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... grpunk 10-17-01 3
       RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... JulieMc 10-17-01 4
           RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... happy girl 10-17-01 5
   RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... Danielle1774 10-17-01 6
       RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... Cin 10-17-01 7
       RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... Fast Eddie 10-17-01 8
           RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... Monkeyboy 10-17-01 9
           RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... Danielle1774 10-18-01 10
               RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... Fast Eddie 10-18-01 11
                   RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... Danielle1774 10-18-01 12
                       RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... Fast Eddie 10-19-01 13
                           RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... Danielle1774 10-19-01 14
                               RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... Fast Eddie 10-19-01 15
                                   RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defendin... Danielle1774 10-22-01 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grpunk 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grpunk Click to send private message to grpunk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
You don't even need the whole bribe thing as an excuse to hate Toni. Anyone who watched the show could see she was dishonest. For instance, one second she's phycho b*tch from hell to Jeanette then she says all sweet and sincere something like 'I'm sorry you read it that way. I hope you win for your your daughter,' and then it's back to "No way is she going to win". And think back to the joyous occassion when her sorry chain smoking ass got sent to loser island. She sacrificed herself for Jeanette? That was a HUGE fat lie!

Just wondering, did Greg get lucky with Toni again after he voted for Mellisa and Darin? I highly doubt it!!!!

I think Toni should hook up with Anthony in the real world. Those dumb degenerate low-lifes deserve each other!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-01, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
>by Toni. The most important
>part of playing a game
>is that you don't CHEAT.
>I've heard people calling it
>strategy and camouflaging it as
>"Playing the Game". Well Toni
>cheated and was found out.

Was there anything in the rules saying you couldn't bribe someone? If not, then it wasn't cheating. There's lots of reasons to dislike this wingnut; I think she really needs some help. But this isn't one of them. Survivor has a rule forbidding people from splitting the prize money; Toni would have been in trouble there. But unless Love Cruise has a similar rule, then it wasn't cheating.

grpunk 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grpunk Click to send private message to grpunk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
Agreed. Drop the whole bribe thing and she's still psycho lying 'garden tool'

JulieMc 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JulieMc Click to send private message to JulieMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
Toni seems to have the deep need to be the center of everyone's attention. I mean when it was Adrian's turn in the hot seat, what was her question..."Adrian do you forgive ME for the bad decision I made??" (you could tell adrian was a little digusted by her question) She had to turn it around and make things about her once again. And how pathetic is Andrea, i swear to God i think her and Toni were sharing the same brain there!!!LOL

happy girl 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail happy%20girl Click to send private message to happy%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
I wonder how Andrea feels now that she has seen the show. I wonder if she talks to Toni any longer???? Andrea seemed as if she couldn't come to any conclusions by herself....or was she just completely snowed?

10-17-01, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Danielle1774 Click to send private message to Danielle1774 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
I think bribing is cheating on a social level, as well as a rule level.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-17-01, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
I think Andrea is a fembot and Toni had a remote control for her hidden in her chest. Anyways, I started off liking Toni, but soon after seeing her run to one person and say one thing, then go back to another and say somthing totally different I got sick of it. I wonder what Toni now thinks of herself since she's seen herself on T.V. maybe she will finally go get some help.....

Cin

10-17-01, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-01 AT 07:34 PM (EST)

In games, many things that are otherwise socially unacceptable become reasonable things to do. Purposely deceiving other people is socially wrong, but very normal in games, such as bluffing in poker, falsecarding in bridge, faking in football and many other sports, not to mention telling blatant lies in "To Tell The Truth". If you bribe someone in normal life, that's wrong (tho many parents do it with their kids all the time). But when you're playing a game, if the rules allow it, then it's an acceptable part of the game. If you can't tell the difference between real life and games, I suggest you don't play or watch games.

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-17-01, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
My goodness Danielle....let's turn that frown upside down!

I just thought Toni rocked because in the first episode she did a perfect backflip off the side of the ship. Toni is an amazon (which I kinda like).

10-18-01, 02:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
First of all I didn't play the game, yes, I did watch and if you'll notice Toni was voted off the ship before this bribe was let out. So it may have well been illegal, or do you have the Love Cruise rule book to go by? I suppose all Toni really had to do was bribe Justin for sex to win. That would have been (in your jaded eyes)perfectly legal in this game and would have
saved us all the pain of seeing NASTY TONI strut her silicone. People Like you who think bribes and manipulation are okay because it's a game, are the reason we have people like Toni to entertain us on Real TV shows. By the way I find it ironic that you've chosen a name like "Fast Eddie" to represent you.

10-18-01, 04:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-01 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-18-01 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

>let out. So it may
>have well been illegal, or
>do you have the Love
>Cruise rule book to go

If it was illegal the producers would/should have applied the appropriate penalty. As they didn't, and they are the final judges, it's reasonable to assume no rule was broken.

>by? I suppose all Toni
>really had to do was
>bribe Justin for sex to
>win. That would have been
>(in your jaded eyes)perfectly legal

I doubt very much if that would have been legal. In any case, Justin did not have the power to decide the winner. An interesting concept, though. Perhaps you should suggest it to the Playboy channel.

>silicone. People Like you who
>think bribes and manipulation are
>okay because it's a game,

I didn't say it was okay. I said it wasn't cheating. You might call it in poor taste, classless, unsportsmanlike, maybe even unethical. You would be justified in using such terms for Toni (if you believe the bribe happened). But not "cheat". Such terms have been applied to many professional athletes - especially after they won. Some people don't care how much others dislike them, as long as they win. Many people hated John McEnroe for his behaviour. But it wasn't cheating.

>are the reason we have
>people like Toni to entertain
>us on Real TV shows.

If you don't like the game's rules, don't play and don't watch. You can be almost certain that Real TV shows will have dislikeable people. I think they all have so far. That's TV.

>By the way I find
>it ironic that you've chosen
>a name like "Fast Eddie"
>to represent you.

How so? It has been my nickname for decades, and referred to my baseball pitch. Interestingly, I was independently rechristened with the nickname in New Zealand in 1985, when even my poor pool table skills turned out to be better than theirs. And no, no one ever accused me of cheating, or anything else nasty.

10-18-01, 06:26 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
There was no penalty for Toni because she had already lost anyway. Besides that if you want to prove your point you have, there is no fighting with someone who believes what they're saying is true. Even if it's WRONG!

10-19-01, 11:27 AM (EST)
13. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
>want to prove your point
>you have, there is no
>fighting with someone who believes
>what they're saying is true.
>Even if it's WRONG!

You're right there. You said she cheated, yet can't prove it in any way. Looks like virtually nobody agrees with you. But if you've made up your mind, I guess there is no point in letting facts confuse you.

10-19-01, 02:42 PM (EST)
14. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
Actually "FAST EDDIE" you're the only one who disagreed with me on the issue of cheating, you can't prove she DID NOT cheat, and you're probably just looking for a reason to disagree with someone. Am I wrong?

10-19-01, 05:30 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
>Actually "FAST EDDIE" you're the only
>one who disagreed with me
>on the issue of cheating,

Really? Doesn't sound like it from your own message to open up this thread:
"I just have a real problem with everybody justifying a BRIBE by Toni. The most important part of playing a game is that you don't CHEAT. I've heard people calling it strategy and camouflaging it as "Playing the Game"."

Nor do I see any other msg in this thread agreeing with you.

>you can't prove she DID
>NOT cheat,

No one can prove that any one of them did not cheat. Can you prove that, say, you have never murdered anyone? No? Does that make you a murderer?
You made the accusation. The burden of proof is on you.

Other reality shows have a rule that the contestants are not permitted to split prize money. This show should have had this rule. Apparently it did not. If it did, then she cheated (if you don't believe her version). If it didn't, then she didn't. Sounds simple to me. What part are you having trouble with?

> and you're probably
>just looking for a reason
>to disagree with someone. Am
>I wrong?

Sounds like this could apply to you. You've addressed nothing I've said earlier, but rather just ranted on with the same thing. Don't worry about it. Neither of us likes Toni, nor does almost anyone else. We're all happy she didn't win. Show's over. Move on.

10-22-01, 10:18 AM (EST)
16. "RE: I Am Sick of Everybody Defending Toni"
>>Actually "FAST EDDIE" you're the only
>>one who disagreed with me
>>on the issue of cheating,
>
>Really? Doesn't sound like it
>from your own message to
>open up this thread:
>"I just have a real problem
>with everybody justifying a BRIBE
>by Toni. The most important
>part of playing a game
>is that you don't CHEAT.
>I've heard people calling it
>strategy and camouflaging it as
>"Playing the Game"."
>
>Nor do I see any other
>msg in this thread agreeing
>with you.
>
>>you can't prove she DID
>>NOT cheat,
>
>No one can prove that any
>one of them did not
>cheat. Can you prove
>that, say, you have never
>murdered anyone? No?
>Does that make you a
>murderer?
>You made the accusation. The
>burden of proof is on
>you.
>
>Other reality shows have a rule
>that the contestants are not
>permitted to split prize money.
> This show should have
>had this rule. Apparently
>it did not. If
>it did, then she cheated
>(if you don't believe her
>version). If it didn't,
>then she didn't. Sounds
>simple to me. What
>part are you having trouble
>with?
>
>> and you're probably
>>just looking for a reason
>>to disagree with someone. Am
>>I wrong?
>
>Sounds like this could apply to
>you. You've addressed nothing
>I've said earlier, but rather
>just ranted on with the
>same thing. Don't worry about
>it. Neither of us
>likes Toni, nor does almost
>anyone else. We're all
>happy she didn't win.
>Show's over. Move on.
>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •