The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thank god it was only three weeks..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-01, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thank god it was only three weeks..."
...I don't know if I could have wasted seven weeks wondering about this thing only to see it end so lamely.

-SB

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thank god it was only three wee... LadyT 10-16-01 1
 RE: Thank god it was only three wee... true 10-16-01 2
   RE: Thank god it was only three wee... managerr 10-16-01 4
       RE: Thank god it was only three wee... SurvivorBlows 10-16-01 6
           RE: Thank god it was only three wee... deebo 10-17-01 17
       RE: Thank god it was only three wee... true 10-16-01 10
           RE: Thank god it was only three wee... supershirll 10-17-01 11
 RE: Thank god it was only three wee... Drive My Car 10-16-01 3
   RE: Thank god it was only three wee... SurvivorBlows 10-16-01 5
       RE: Thank god it was only three wee... managerr 10-16-01 7
           RE: Thank god it was only three wee... SurvivorBlows 10-16-01 9
 RE: Thank god it was only three wee... LadyT 10-16-01 8
   RE: Thank god it was only three wee... Outfrontgirl 10-17-01 12
       RE: Thank god it was only three wee... Drive My Car 10-17-01 13
   RE: Thank god it was only three wee... ItzLisa 10-17-01 14
       RE: Thank god it was only three wee... PagongRatEater 10-17-01 15
           RE: Thank god it was only three wee... managerr 10-17-01 16
               RE: Thank god it was only three wee... Loree 10-17-01 18
                   RE: Thank god it was only three wee... Drive My Car 10-17-01 19
       RE: Thank god it was only three wee... thndrkttn 10-17-01 23
       RE: Thank god it was only three wee... Brooke 10-17-01 24
       RE: Thank god it was only three wee... LadyT 10-17-01 27
 RE: Thank god it was only three wee... shanana banana 10-17-01 20
   RE: Thank god it was only three wee... JulieMc 10-17-01 28
 RE: Thank god it was only three wee... northernlights 10-17-01 21
 RE: Thank god it was only three wee... George Tirebiter 10-17-01 22
   RE: Thank god it was only three wee... NightScribe 10-17-01 25
       Above and beyond the call Outfrontgirl 10-17-01 26
           RE: Above and beyond the call George Tirebiter 10-17-01 30
               Happy Birthday, GT! IceCat 10-17-01 31
                   How to thank the Cat. . . George Tirebiter 10-18-01 32
   RE: Thank god it was only three wee... supershirll 10-17-01 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-01, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."

I totally agree Webby. To see the person lose who played the best game coupled that the fact that Gina was brought back totally sucks
GOD BLESS AMERICA
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

true 9681 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-01, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
By far the worst reality tv game I have seen. (and I've seen em all) It made Boot Camp look good.

I will say that Michael was a hoot, and made the show watchable for me, but the rest of the show was a disaster.

true

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-16-01, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
You don't think Melissa played the best game?!?! Just because she wasn't as openly manipulative as Michael, doesn't make her a worse game player. She was hands down the best player there and deserved to win.

10-16-01, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
Look, I like Melissa, but exactly how did she "play?"

...make an agrument that she had the best love match and therefore deserved to win, but don't try and tell me she played the game the best -- she just watched the game get played all around her, she didn't "play" anything.

-SB

deebo 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-17-01, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deebo Click to send private message to deebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
I think Melissa played a very good game.

-you can see that Mike invited her into the chi-town alliance. She was perfectly willing to ride along with that, as long as it was beneficial to her. If you watch her body language closely, it looks like she isn't really into the alliance. (I did't think Ralph was either, by the way. Just a means to an end for both of them. As any alliance should be I guess...) I say that she wasn't totally into the alliance because I noticed during the time when she and mike were partnered up, talking about the alliance on their bed, she seemed to show a hint of annoyance. It was also obvious when she "called mike out". I am referring to the time Lisa was making her case to Mike in his room, before she was voted off. Melissa asked Mike something like "I didn't think it was all good. Why don't you want to talk about it now?". That forced Mike's feelings into the open, and he had to say "It's time to vote. There is nothing to talk about now." Or something like that.

-while riding that alliance, she had Darin wrapped up. Remember the "I don't know who to trust" speech in Darin's room?

-She also had a good relationship with Tomiko. I noticed after the salsa dance, she and darin were very excited for her, and were the first one's to congratulate her. I remember Lisa telling Melissa early on that Tomiko was being voted off, and I remember being surprised at Melissa's reaction. She seemed shocked, and almost angry. That baffled me then, but it made sense later, when she told Ralph that she would save tomiko because she really liked or bonded with her. I also remember a gender jury where it seemed like it was tomiko and melissa vs. toni and andrea. You didn't really hear any verbal exchanges, but it was more body language. Toni and andrea on one side, melissa and tomiko on the other, with a sizeable enough gap between the two groups.

-After the infamous and highly anticipated Eye Bugging scene on the beach, Melissa was at least acting like she was on Jeanette's side. She was asking if Jeanette was able to see how Toni was playing her, making her seem sincere and concerned for Jeanette while also taking away from Toni's credibility. I really think that helped influence Jeanette's vote at the end.

Now, you had to watch really closely to see that stuff, and make a few deductions or interpolations. It's not like we ever say much bonding between melissa and darin or tomiko or jeanette... but that is why I think she played well. She stayed true enough to herself to seem faily sincere, while working the angles enought to keep herself in the running.

true 9681 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-01, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
Well, the only person that actually admitted to playing the game was Michael. I've got nothing against Melissa and Darin, but I don't think the show portrayed them as the couple to "root for". Like SB said, Darin was hardly featured, and Melissa was never actually shown playing the game.

It just wasn't at all satisfying to watch, and not because of the cast, but the way the game was set up. There was no "love" on the Love Cruise, and giving the final jury instructions to determine the best real couple, was a joke.

Adding a third couple to the finals completely ruined the show. Gina was booted on the first episode, and almost won! All that did, was show how pathetic, bitter, jealous, hateful, and vindictive, Anthony, Toni, Andrea, and Ralph were. ( I didn't add Lisa to this list because I believe she actually had a reason to vote for Gina.)

Darin and Melissa won! Whopee! (not) Viewers like to care about the winners, but the way they were edited, whats to care about?

true

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-17-01, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
I hear ya, true! The rules for this show stunk.

I do however think that Anthony had a "reason" to vote for Adrian, because he had said all along that Adrian was the only person he had gotten close to. I thought Lisa was part of the vindictive, shallow group. Funny, huh?

I think I need to work on my spoiling skills!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-01, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
The 3rd couple throw in ,was the worst thing I have EVER seen

This show COULD have been so good. The casting was actually great!

10-16-01, 10:43 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
The 3rd couple was really weak -- and for it to be a guy and girl who were barely on the boat was even more pathetic.

-SB

10-16-01, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
Melissa was able to wield a lot of influence without being so open about it. It was *she* that was able to save Michael, and Tomiko said on her website that Melissa saved her as well. They didn't show her openly plotting, but it was clear she had influence over Darin, Mike, Jeanette, and Tomiko. She and Mike were definitely co-leaders of the post Chicago-4 alliance.

10-16-01, 10:56 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
managerr -- that's just my whole point on why this show sucked.

If she REALLY did all that stuff, and she REALLY was leader, it would have been nice for the EDITING to give the audience some clue what was going on rather than this lame feeling that someone who flew completely under the radar won.

And DARIN received what, maybe 15 minutes of air time in 7 episodes??? ...it's impossible for the viewer to feel much for two people we saw so little about.

I'm very sorry about her family situation and all (I was wondering when the patented BMP Tragic Past was going to appear,) and once I saw that I KNEW she was winning, but I can't see how any viewer ended their viewing being satisfied.

-SB

10-16-01, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
Michael was the only reason to watch. He played the best game and got screwed

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Outfrontgirl 5470 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 03:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
Amen to all of the above complaints!
The stupid rules and editing ruined this show, which did have potential, and Mike and Jeannette should have been neck and neck with Darin and Melissa and NO Third Couple!!! Arghhh!
*Ebug, this show has made me an over-punctuator too!!!!!*

10-17-01, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
LOL @ OFG
Careful it's addictive!!!!!!!!!!!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-01, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-01 AT 09:40 AM (EST)

>Michael was the only reason to watch. He played the best game and got screwed

GOD BLESS AMERICA

*** Exactly!!! What the hell was up with bringing back Adrian and For Chrissakes GINA????? WTF??? I will very respectfully disagree with our awesome SuperShirll, though - I didn't see Anthony's vote so much as for Adrian as against Melissa. I just felt like every vote placed for Adrian and Gina was a "spite vote" against Darin/Melissa or Michael/Jeanette, ya know? THAT many votes for those two??? I couldn't believe it! Just HOW did Gina and Adrian get that close to winning when they were both barely there? Adrian lasted a few more episodes, but come on!!! And idiot Gina was barely a blip on the radar! Hell, Bob got more face time when he asked if anyone was truly going to change their votes !

I, like most people here, am extremely proud of our Shakes for how he played the game and for his "Fifteen Minutes", LOL!!! But as many of us have stated, he was the ONLY reason we watched! What a horrible piece of crap that show was! The rules kept changing every week, and if they hadn't pulled that ridiculous third couple routine, Michael and Jeanette wouldn't have been left totally and completely holding the bag!

Worst frickin' show ever - BUT I LOVE THAT CLOWN!!!!!

Edit to add: Let's see a show of hands - how many people here were DYIN' to punch out Toni and Anthony at several given moments in the show???? (*raises BOTH hands!*)

PagongRatEater 12927 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
It was soo- stupid to bring back one more couple. It basically invalidated everything that the final two couples had invested in getting that far. GINA! Come on - she spent two minutes socializing and basically said in the Hot Seat that she didn't like anybody on board. Letting two people come back from loser island, who were selected from among the losers guaranteed a tainted result. I don't think Mike would have won anyway, but the losers spent more time with other losers than with the people who actually had to work to stay on the boat!

It was an interesting show, but I'm glad that this wasn't strung out over weeks. I wouldn't invest any time in a second "cruise" but I was interested in seeing how this turned out. Poor editing and character development made this show a dud.

10-17-01, 11:11 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
Blows -- Yeah I'll totally agree with you there. The editing was extremely sloppy and the rules itself were totally vague. I wonder what they would have done if Adrian & Gina won? There weren't many clips of them to show at the end of the show!

One reason I think no one voted for M&J was that the votes were done publically. For example, if you were planning on voting for M&J but saw that Adrian and Gina were leading Darin and Melissa 3-2, why would you throw your vote away for M&J when it was clear they had no chance to win? If they had done this secret ballot, we might have had a different outcome.

Loree 8182 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
Good point! And a secret ballot may have given some of these losers the courage to vote the way they wanted instead of the way they thought the others wanted them to vote. Whatever.... the train wreck is over and we can go back to watching the better reality shows.

10-17-01, 02:35 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."

Not just the lack of a secret ballot, but they let everyone discuss what they were gonna do. No reason for that, the couples didn't have to vote as one. They wanted to do the Lei thing? Fine, make everyone vote first, then let them lei their choice.

Oh another thought, Mike said when nominating the 3rd couple, that they were the only couple that hadn't screwed anyone, wouldn't it have been a better strategy to nominate a 3rd couple that everyone HATED. It would be better to go up against Toni or Anthony, then the couple that didn't make waves.

thndrkttn 3123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-01, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."

"....how many people here were DYIN' to punch out Toni and Anthony at several given moments in the show???? (*raises BOTH hands!*)

Amen to that sister! I can't say enough negative things about either of them. I have no idea how those two made it through grade school without the other kids beating them into oblivion on the school bus....

Brooke 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-17-01, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brooke Click to send private message to Brooke Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
>Edit to add: Let's see a show of hands
>- how many people here were DYIN' to
>punch out Toni and Anthony at several
>given moments in the show???? (*raises
>BOTH hands!*)

ME FIRST!! ME FIRST!!!!!

10-17-01, 06:45 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
Sorry Itzy, I can't raise my hands to beat the hell out of Toni and Anthony. For I cut out their pictures and taped them to my couch pillows and am punching those.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-01, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
I agree -- this was definitely the worst of the reality shows. I would have never watched it past episode 1 if not for Michael(Shakes).

The ending totally sucked -- bringing back a third couple at the very end was the stupidest "rule" I've ever seen. The two final couples worked hard to make it to where they got, only to almost have it stolen out from under them by two people who hadn't been on the boat in like, forever.

I couldn't believe Mike and Jeannette didn't get ONE lousy vote -- what happened to all these girls that so wanted Jeannette to win? Not even one person wanted to give them a vote? It would have been interesting to see how the voting would have turned out if the new couple hadn't been added back in. I'll tell you what -- I give Michael and Jeannette a lot of credit if they are still talking to any of these people now that it's over. What a bunch of misfits!!

shanana banana

JulieMc 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JulieMc Click to send private message to JulieMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
i felt so bad for Jeanette and Micheal not getting even one vote I think Ralph should have at least stuck by the clown. And hello, could Gina be any more annoying!! Even Adrian was getting sick of her "We're gonna win, We're gonna win!" chant after a while.

northernlights 5046 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
After posting on another thread how much I loved the show (which was really more supportive of Shakes than the actual show), I just want to say that I totally agree about how much the "make the rules up as we go along" part really sucked! Bringing back Gina would be comparible to Survivor bringing back "Debb" into the final four. Completely unfair to those who have managed to stay on the boat.

If not for the fact that Shakes/Mike was on this show I most likely would have watched one or two episodes and then lost interest.

lt

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-01, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
. . . except that three weeks in LC time equalled about fourteen YEARS in actual human misery!

I tried to reply to this thread last night, but couldn't articulate what anger and disgust I was feeling. . . Honestly, shakes--WHY did you work so hard to promote this mess?!! Everything about it was horrible--the people, the photography, the editing, the "challenges," even the goddamned prize sucked, given what they had to go through to get it! (And--ahem. . . NO actual cruise? WTF?) You promised that it was so far above what the Survivor whores had done--this was supposed to involve class and beautiful people and worthwhile. . . EVERYTHING. Sorry, Clown--it failed on all counts.

Even Mikey came out smelling less like a rose and more like that Christmas tree Charlie Brown took home (BEFORE they camouflaged it)--totally pathetic and not worth a second look. I have felt sorry for him before, but now I can't describe how I feel--it goes far beyond pity. . . This was actually something he was PROUD of!

If not for shakes, I would never have paused to watch the first episode--and now I feel the same kind of anger I have when I sit through a movie that's been touted as "the greatest thing ever"--after squirming in my seat for the duration, expecting that they'll pull SOMETHING out of their ass at the last minute to make it all come together and be worthwhile, they completely miss the boat. I HAVE wasted seven hours of my life!

And the damned bananas SHOULD have won!!!!

ACK!
GT

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-17-01, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
<NS stands at her pulpit listening to GT's outraged diatribe>

except that three weeks in LC time equalled about fourteen YEARS in actual human misery!

AMEN GT

Everything about it was horrible--the people, the photography, the editing, the "challenges," even the goddamned prize sucked.

YOU SAID IT SISTER!

DON'T HOLD BACK -- TELL US!

If not for shakes, I would never have paused to watch the first episode--and now I feel the same kind of anger I have when I sit through a movie that's been touted as "the greatest thing ever"--after squirming in my seat for the duration, expecting that they'll pull SOMETHING out of their ass at the last minute to make it all come together and be worthwhile, they completely miss the boat.

I KNOW, I KNOW -- I FEEL SULLIED, ABSOLUTELY TAINTED FOR HAVING WATCHED IT AT ALL. ICK.

Outfrontgirl 5470 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Above and beyond the call"
Not only did GT spend all that time watching it and trying to figure out a rational vote, she was cool enough to MAIL me 2 tapes when I missed the first and penultimate episodes. She even sat and dubbed the first one, bought a mailer, braved the PO. Thanks GT, if not for your Herculean efforts (I hate to go wait in line at the PO, don't most people?), I would have thought I had missed something major!
*Happy birthday, GT, Happy birthday GT*

10-17-01, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Above and beyond the call"
Awwww. . . shucks. . . *blushing*

Actually, it's not quite so bad, knowing that my outrage is shared by many of you. . . Hopefully, this bodes well for our new Survivor-bashing season, although I certainly hoped we'd be honing our teeth on something much more tasty than this dreck turned out to be.

GT

*who is now off to kick OFG's arse for having a big mouth*

IceCat 16886 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Happy Birthday, GT!"
Bark: Tailwag: Tailwag and Bark:

September 11, 2001

10-18-01, 01:58 PM (EST)
32. "How to thank the Cat. . ."
Hmmmm. . . any preferences?

GT

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-17-01, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Thank god it was only three weeks..."
Well said GT, well said!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •