The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #6 summary to be posted tomorrow afternoon."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-13-01, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #6 summary to be posted tomorrow afternoon."
Sorry for the delay, just been way way too busy to sit down and even read the boards, yet alone post anything. Started writing the summary today and I'm halfway through it and its already 7 pages long.....so, i'm gonna need another day, not to mention an editor.

Leaving soon to go see Robert Cray in concert with one of the Love Cruise ladies....hmmm, bet you'd like to know which one. I'll give you a hint, its NOT Toni.

Guess who?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #6 summary to be posted... Drive My Car 10-13-01 1
   It's all good, shakes.... ;-) VampKira 10-13-01 3
 RE: Episode #6 summary to be posted... LauraM 10-13-01 2
   RE: Episode #6 summary to be posted... sleeeve 10-14-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-01, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #6 summary to be posted tomorrow afternoon."
Stupid Clown!!!!!
You have a social life while some of us wait patiently for summaries. Sheeesh, I knew as soon as your show came on you would get a real life and dessert us.

Have fun with the mystery LC lady ( could it be the one who shares the prize trip with you ?)

still a member
W.L.S.F.C.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-13-01, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "It's all good, shakes.... ;-)"
>>and dessert us.<<

Buggy, I'm not so sure that was a typo...

"On swift tail flaming
From storm and south
He comes, pale vampire,
Mouth to my mouth."

-James Joyce, "Ulysses"

LauraM 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-13-01, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LauraM Click to send private message to LauraM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode #6 summary to be posted tomorrow afternoon."
I can't wait to see it! But what about episodes #2, #3, & #4?

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-14-01, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode #6 summary to be posted tomorrow afternoon."
>I can't wait to see it!
> But what about episodes
>#2, #3, & #4?

Shakes summarized Ep2 already... it can be found in the "Episode Summaries" section of this site. He has not summarized 3, 4, and 5, however.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •