The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"First time here - Summary of last nights show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

floridagirl 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-09-01, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail floridagirl Click to send private message to floridagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"First time here - Summary of last nights show"
Michael made a Chicago alliance with Melissa, Toni and Ralph. He then realized that Andrea found out about it so he told her that she is also included which backed him in the corner.
A switch game ensued and each one of the passengers could switch out their current partners with someone who was already evicted. Michael was the only one who chose to switch which brings back Jeanette and sends out Andrea. This shocks Andrea b/c she realizes that Michael wasn't being truthful to her. The rest of the crew including Toni got in his face (completely bug eyed)calling him two faced and that he is only trying to look like the hero by bringing her back. The switch happens by a phone call to a hotel room with all of the evictees waiting anxiously - Michael tells Jeanette to pack her bags and to come back to the ship. Jeanette is told before she leaves loser Island to make sure that Anthony gets evicted b/c they feel like he is responsible for Laura's and Lisa's eviction and that he is playing everyone. Michael spent his meals alone while Toni sucked up to Jeannette telling her that she wants to be evicted so she can see Greg. She also asked Jeanette that if she does stay and wins would she take half of the money? This works for Toni b/c she now looks like the good person. Later that night Micheal is able to talk to Melissa and explains that he didn't tell Andrea about the aliance and someone else did - this clues them in that someone else told her and that they are being played. They agree that Michael may have played Andrea but someone else is playing the game and that same person is the one who joined in on jumping all over Michael.
Hope this helps those that missed the show
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: First time here - Summary of la... SkyRaider 10-09-01 1
   Banannnanas Mon Cherie 10-09-01 2
       RE: Banannnanas SkyRaider 10-09-01 5
           RE: Banannnanas JFK3674 10-09-01 9
   I missed that part.... floridagirl 10-09-01 3
       RE: I missed that part.... SkyRaider 10-09-01 4
           LOL!! floridagirl 10-09-01 6
               RE: LOL!! SkyRaider 10-09-01 7
                   The people over there.. floridagirl 10-09-01 8
           RE: I missed that part.... George Tirebiter 10-09-01 10
               RE: I missed that part.... SkyRaider 10-09-01 11
                   God bless her she sounds like floridagirl 10-09-01 12
                       You shouldn't.... SkyRaider 10-09-01 14
                   RE: I missed that part.... George Tirebiter 10-09-01 13
                       RE: I missed that part.... SkyRaider 10-09-01 15
                           RE: I missed that part.... floridagirl 10-10-01 16
           RE: I missed that part.... shanana banana 10-10-01 17
               Now this discussion is complete George Tirebiter 10-10-01 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-09-01, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: First time here - Summary of last nights show"
<<Hope this helps those that missed the show>>

I watched the show, but your mini-summary still helped me! There's something about the lousy editing that makes watching the thing almost impossible for me. Of course, I may just have the attention span of a fly.

The only thing that you possibly left out (and the most important thing about the show to me) was the status of The Stalk of Bananas. I still have my money on them to win the whole thing.

Welcome aboard!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-09-01, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Banannnanas"
Sky- your obsession with the bananas is contagious; just last night I was at the grocery store, and saw these stalks of tiny bananas, and I thought, "How sad..."

Mon Cherie

"Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you."
-"Cheers"

10-09-01, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Banannnanas"
I've reviewed my tape from last night's show... The Stalk of Bananas seems to be getting smaller. There may just be a Spoiler there!

"Bananas in Pajamas"

JFK3674 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-09-01, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JFK3674 Click to send private message to JFK3674 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Banannnanas"
Well atleast good ole BMP editing team is keeping track of the color and status of the bananna's. Anyone who has watched Real World or Road Rules knows that usually things are edited so bad that haircuts change mid conversation, then change back. Could it be they are starting to learn from previous mistakes?

10-09-01, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail floridagirl Click to send private message to floridagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I missed that part...."
first time doing a summary but noone else is doing it so I thought that I would help
Maybe we can get a few of us to do them every week? I can't watch tonight so will you do one for me?

10-09-01, 12:41 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I missed that part...."
You really don't want me trying to do a summary. It would go something like this:

"One blonde girl told another blonde girl what another blonde girl had told her and then the other blonde girl got angry and yelled at either Mike or Ralph (they eerily resemble each other, don't they? Are first cousins allowed to marry in Chicago? ) and then the guy who looks like Chris Issak with a frontal lobotomy told the guy with those pictures on his arms about what the blonde girl had told him. The Stalk of Bananas looked a little peaked and perhaps a bit too spotty, but they can probably hold out until the bitter end for the win."

10-09-01, 12:46 PM (EST)
6. "LOL!!"
Ok I'll ummmm tape it I usually post here http://www.bomis.com/tvclubhouse/discus/messages/22014/22014.html?1002645376
but came here after someone posted the link
This is a faster moving board for this show

10-09-01, 12:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: LOL!!"
Yeah, I used to hang out over at the Club House too, especially during BB2. I loved Bunny's Tales. She got noticably depressed though after Hardy's departure. I don't think she ever fully recovered from it.

10-09-01, 01:03 PM (EST)
8. "The people over there.."
are really nice. I miss the show and the feeds, they kept me busy during work
I didn't miss anyone on the show since Will won

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-09-01, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I missed that part...."
>The Stalk of Bananas looked a little peaked and perhaps a bit too spotty, but they can
<probably hold out until the bitter end for the win.
LMAO, Sky--that bunch of bananas is the only thing you've kept a reliable eye on! . . . until now, it seems. . . Those bananas have the world's biggest liver spots, I tell you! They passed the banana bread stage last week!! I'm betting that come Monday night, there will be only a sad bunch of greasy, brown stems duct-taped to that mast, and a festering gob of goo on the deck.

I mean REALLY--do these look like winners?

No, I think these are more of a metaphor for the entire LC experience and all involved with it. . .

GT

10-09-01, 03:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I missed that part...."
Euuuuhhh! Is that Mike up there among them, trying to form yet another alliance? Those Bananas aren't as dumb as the Peroxide Girls he's been conning so far.

<<Those bananas have the world's biggest liver spots, I tell you! They passed the banana bread stage last week!!>>

Bananas never, ever get past the "banana bread stage." I can still hear my mother screeching, "Dont you dare throw out those nice bananas! They'll make wonderful banana bread" As she literally POURED them from the fruit bowl into the mixing bowl.

10-09-01, 03:22 PM (EST)
12. "God bless her she sounds like"
my grandmother! Nothing got thrown away I didn't understand the banana thing earlier - now I feel like an idiot

10-09-01, 03:37 PM (EST)
14. "You shouldn't...."
feel that way. It isn't everyone that has a thang for bananas, ya know? I just had to look over the ship and try to find someone, or something that was interesting enough for me to root for or care about. The Bananas just sort of fit the bill, and they were shown in almost every shot in the first few episodes. Jeff, or Jill, or Justin, or whatever his name is, stood beside them swatting off fruit flies as he explained that mind numbing segement where they hold up ping-pong paddles for some reason or the other. I've always been too enthralled with looking over my Bananas to actually pay attention to what he's saying or what the one in the "hot seat" is doing.

10-09-01, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I missed that part...."
Heeheehee--wait a minute while I stop laughing. . .

I wondered what someone might make of our little friend up top there--if anything. . . but I wouldn't put it past the clown to make nice with everything possible--"just in case." (He IS the Chessmaster, you know--that means planning for any possible outcomes!)

And I'm sorry. . . I have used some pretty sick-looking bananas, but when they're crawling with fruit flies and fermenting? Nah, I think we have to draw the line there.

My grandma had that kind of Depression-era thrift, though, so I know where you're coming from--my favorite tale of HER overdoing it was when she threw leftover baked beans and strawberries in the same container for the fridge, because "it would be wasteful to use two containers for those quantities--and it's all mixed together eventually ANYWAY!" (That was about the time we started bringing fresh baked goods for every visit, to avoid having to eat out of her fridge. . .)

Now I don't know if I'm amused or ill--and whether to blame our family stories or those damned bananas ! But you are definitely on-track--those are the most compelling part of the whole show!

GT

10-09-01, 03:44 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I missed that part...."
<<my favorite tale of HER overdoing it was when she threw leftover baked beans and strawberries in the same container for the fridge, because "it would be wasteful to use two containers for those quantities--and it's all mixed together eventually ANYWAY!">>

OMG!! <click>

Was she from Texas? One day when I was a kid, I ran in the house and asked, "What's for dinner?"

My dad, who was reading a newspaper, didn't even look up, he just said, "Panhandle strawberries."

Hey, what did I know? I had visions of nice strawberries, perhaps with a nice cupcake under it and maybe a little whipped cream on the top.

Turns out that they were RED BEANS! Apparently that's what they called them during the depression when there wasn't a whole lot of choice.

10-10-01, 09:37 AM (EST)
16. "RE: I missed that part...."
Ewwww that's awful!! Gotta love them though - both of my grandmothers have passed away and I miss them alot

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-01, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I missed that part...."
LOL, SkyRaider!!

Chris Issak with a frontal lobotomy......too funny.

shanana banana

10-10-01, 03:31 PM (EST)
18. "Now this discussion is complete"
shanana--how the hell did you stay out of the banana-stalkers forum for so long?! Your sig pic was the one thing I kept hoping to see every time Sky brought up the topic!

GT

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •