The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WTF?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-01, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WTF?"
No one was voted off? What was up with that? AARRGGHHHHHH!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WTF? SkyRaider 10-08-01 1
 Yeah; WTF? boomerang 10-08-01 2
   RE: Yeah; WTF? moonbaby 10-08-01 3
 WTF indeed!?!!! George Tirebiter 10-08-01 4
   RE: WTF indeed!?!!! Monkeyboy 10-08-01 5
       RE: WTF indeed!?!!! SkyRaider 10-09-01 8
           RE: WTF indeed!?!!! Dusty Bottoms 10-09-01 9
               RE: WTF indeed!?!!! SkyRaider 10-09-01 10
               RE: WTF indeed!?!!! pazTV 10-09-01 15
 RE: WTF? Loree 10-09-01 6
   RE: WTF? JFK3674 10-09-01 7
       RE: WTF? SkyRaider 10-09-01 12
           RE: WTF? JFK3674 10-09-01 13
 HEY, WEBBY!! HEY SLEEEVIE! George Tirebiter 10-09-01 11
 RE: WTF? Dalton 10-09-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-08-01, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WTF?"
Aw, crap! I just HAD to wander over here and look around two hours before the show is shown here on the Left Coast. Oh well, I can still see how my Stalk of Bananas are doing. They looked a little spotty the last episode.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-08-01, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Yeah; WTF?"
This show gets more confusing each time I watch it. I think I need to go for a run.

moonbaby 15894 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-01, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Yeah; WTF?"
Woohoo!! I saw boomer's hiney!! LOL! That's great!!!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-08-01, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "WTF indeed!?!!!"
How in hell can we be expected to vote when they're making up the rules of the show as they go along?

And (BEWARE SPOILER, SKY!) those poor bananas are just begging for a ticket to loozerville. . . I think the swarm of fruit flies is large enough that we don't even need SMELL-O-VISION to know that they've passed their peak. . . They've got spots bigger than Milton Berle's!

GT

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-08-01, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WTF indeed!?!!!"
We was robbed!
Oh well...at least we finally got rid of Andrea!
I think Darren will use the switch card to switch shakes for the bananas. The bananas days are numbered!

10-09-01, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WTF indeed!?!!!"
<<I think Darren will use the switch card to switch shakes for the bananas.>>

There's no way that anyone would choose Shakes over the Stalk of Bananas. The Bananas know enough to keep their peels zipped and not tell everyone they are in some special alliance.

Dusty Bottoms 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-09-01, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dusty%20Bottoms Click to send private message to Dusty%20Bottoms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WTF indeed!?!!!"

Um...what are those bananas doing?

10-09-01, 03:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: WTF indeed!?!!!"
<<Um...what are those bananas doing?>>

ROTFL! I don't think they're, uh, "practicing self abuse" if you were going there.

(Check out MonkeyBoy's signature picture some time.)

pazTV 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-09-01, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pazTV Click to send private message to pazTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: WTF indeed!?!!!"
They're tightening their shoe laces, of course!

Loree 8182 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-01, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WTF?"
Now they are finding ways to drag this show out an extra night?

JFK3674 37 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-01, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JFK3674 Click to send private message to JFK3674 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WTF?"
Technically wasn't Andrea voted off? I mean it was a vote of 1, but she still was sent packing.

10-09-01, 03:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: WTF?"
<<Technically wasn't Andrea voted off? I mean it was a vote of 1, but she still was sent packing.>>

They must be making up the rules as they go, there's no other plausible explanation for the thing they did last night.

Mike (Shakes) is missing from this board, supposedly down in Florida "for the weekend." They're probably down there re-shooting yet more of this dreadful thing in order to drag it out until December.

I can hardly wait for the next episode. I'm sure they've arragned for Barbary Pirates to board the ship and cart off a couple of them, only to have them ransomed back at some later date.

JFK3674 37 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-01, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JFK3674 Click to send private message to JFK3674 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WTF?"
That would be too funny. Toni with an eye patch. seeing her only have one eye bug out. Of course they could fight off the pirates with rotten banannas.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-09-01, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "HEY, WEBBY!! HEY SLEEEVIE!"
Not only did you forget to give the final vote tally on sleeeve's Ep. 5 vote thread, but no one has started another one for tonight's show!

Of course, the only "votes" that counted were the ones that said Jeanette came back in place of Andrea. . . Stupid show. Stupid, stupid show!

GT

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: WTF?"
>No one was voted off?
>What was up with that?
> AARRGGHHHHHH!

WOW, I'm glad to see this thread. I thought I had some kind of "black out" last night because this morning I kept muttering to myself:

"OK, I remember Michael got rid of that awful Andrea blond airhead. I remember Michael got Jeanette (a pretty nice girl I wouldn't mind seeing WIN this thing) back onto the ship. But why is it I have no memory whatsoever of them VOTING a couple off???"

And I didn't tape the show (I know Bozo; my bad)!!! I admit to sometimes having "short term memory" problems --- but THIS was ridiculous!!!

WHEW, I am so relieved....watching LC hasn't rotted my brain....yet!!! LOL.

Go Michael!!

Dalton

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •