The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lvoe in the Wild 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-15-12, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lvoe in the Wild 2"
New Presenter!

New Twists!

New Challenges!

Well it's OK, although I don't care for all the mugging the new host does, last years show seemed to be aiming to create couples, this year it is looking more like a T&A show, however let's see how it progresses.

I did actually like the two boys, two girls twist, keeps people on their toes and it should have made them pay more attention to each other, although I'm not sure that was the case.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Where are Voice of the Beehive when we need them?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2 Tummy 06-18-12 1
 RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2 byoffer 06-20-12 2
   RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2 Agman2 01-12-16 11
 RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2 Tummy 06-28-12 3
   RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2 Agman2 01-14-16 12
 RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2 Starshine 06-28-12 4
   RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2 byoffer 07-04-12 5
 RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2 byoffer 07-19-12 6
   RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2 Starshine 07-19-12 7
       RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2 byoffer 07-19-12 8
 Finale - RESULTS byoffer 07-25-12 9
   Ken & Yanina CSHS79 07-27-12 10
   RE: Finale - RESULTS kidflash212 07-10-16 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-18-12, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2"
I like Jenny McCarthy and that she doesn't take herself or the show too seriously.

I have no favorites so far but I do have a few least favorites.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-12, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2"
What is wrong with Tara's face? Is it a nose job, botox, something else? She just seems plastic (sort of like SYTYCD Canada's Leah Miller)

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-12-16, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2"
She got punched a few times I heard.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-28-12, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2"
I think this was a poorly cast season. And why did they take away the lean-to?

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-14-16, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2"
Who knows, they made many gaffs this season

06-28-12, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2"
I liked the fact that they cast someone from the North of England (something we rarely do over here), and isn't he proving popular!

It doesn't quite have the vibe of last season, although that is probably linked to the 2 boy 2 girl twists, I think it may start to improve from here on in.

07-04-12, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2"
North of England? He has an accent, but sounds like he has been in the US for some time now, coaching soccer at some college.

Weird show last night, with 2 couples deciding to leave the show rather than try to make it work. Almost seems that these people are more interested in finding love than being DAWs.

No, that can't be it. *boggle*

It does appear that of the remaining 3 couples, one seems destined to stay together (at least through production). I didn't see last season, to see how this thing ends, but I can't imagine any more couple switches moving forward.

They showed Ali a few times last night without makeup. She seems like a total headcase, but quite stunning without makeup.

07-19-12, 01:51 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2"
Anyone still watching?

Down to the final 2 couples, and it seems that couple 3 is actually still a couple months after the show. Could tarantulas, scorpions, sleeping in tents, and matched numbers of girls and boys be a better recipe for lvoe than The Bachelor's formula of 25 women for 1 man (oh, and all that booze, cattiness, overnight dates, etc)??

07-19-12, 02:57 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2"
The top two couples from last season are also still together, I don't watch any other dating shows (I got though about 20 nanoseconds of "Daisy of Love" before I decided it wasn't for me) however I really do like this show. In a way I wish they started with more couples so it could last longer.

I'm not getting any US in Ben's accent, just Northern England (Yorkshire mixed with Manc)

07-19-12, 03:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Lvoe in the Wild 2"
I am not sure that I needed the show to last longer, but it would have been interesting to see more shuffling of the couples. It is interesting how it is a combination of trying to win the show (most people are somewhat competitive) while actually trying to find lvoe. Last week was intriguing as people quit the show rather than taking a free pass to stay with someone who they knew was not a lvoe interest.

It certainly seems that couple who won the last episode is a good fit for lvoe. Not sure about Ben and Jugs. 2/3 of the top couples staying together is way more than most reality shows.

My guess is that Ben came to the US in college to play soccer here, or maybe even after that age just to coach. I can't comment on the town that matches his accent, but would guess he spent most of his life over there.

07-25-12, 09:08 AM (EST)
9. "Finale - RESULTS"
Good final challenge, as evidenced by a few lead changes. It seemed to me that while they had to search for things at the beginning, each had to find their parts separately, so they couldn't just follow the leader. And that they actually had to spend a night in the wild camping showed some commitment to the premise of the show. Well designed challenge.

And in the end, the winners were... Ken and Yanina. They got together on the first episode, never parted, and truly seemed to find love in the wild. And they won a trip around the world for their efforts.

But maybe the winners were the top three couples, who according to the ending credits are all still couples. I am not sure the time gap between filming and airing (ie how long the couples have lasted), but that is a pretty good outcome ratio of the show if 3 couples actually stick (out of 7 "couples" that started the season). And if the editing is to be believed, most of the competitors seemed more interested in finding love than winning the show (and who can blame them?!).

Okay Starshine, your turn.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-27-12, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ken & Yanina "
Question is during the trip around the world will Ken and Yanina finally sleep together? Yes they have been sharing a bed since the beginning. However, it was revealed when they were down to the final three that they hadn't done it yet. Could that have been why Ken called Jesse out over being intimate with Tara since he wasn't getting any himself?
On a side note, Love In The Wild wasn't Jesse's first dating reality show. There's a show on VH1 called Excused and he was on it a few years ago. They run the syndicated episodes on local tv in my area(MA) at midnight and they aired his episode a couple of weeks ago.

kidflash212 4735 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Finale - RESULTS"
We're waiting Starshine

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •