The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Flipping Out: the new season."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-15-09, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Flipping Out: the new season."
Jeff, Jenni, and Zoila are back. Jeff brings back this burning sensation I haven't felt since I first watched... Million Dollar Listing.

Tonight will be the 5th episode of this season.

Some Highlights of episode 1 - 4:

Jeff tries to set Zoila up with some of the immigrant workers.
Jeff gives Ryan a tongue lashing for not sharing clients.
Another 'only 4 salsas, for 6 plates' situation.

On tonights episode, has Zoila finally had enough? What did she put in her Enchiladas? Does she try to poison Jeff? I know I would!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Flipping Out: the new season. Tahj 09-22-09 1
   RE: Flipping Out: the new season. batts 09-25-09 2
       RE: Flipping Out: the new season. mindy23 10-05-09 3
           RE: Flipping Out: the new season. batts 10-15-09 4
 The Reunion Show batts 11-02-09 5
   RE: The Reunion Show Agman2 03-04-16 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-22-09, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Flipping Out: the new season."
Hey Batts!

I really like this show. It's like a sitcom posing as a reality show a la "The Office." Jeff and his deadpan humor just crack me up, along with all the other real drama going on. I love Zoila. She's so good at playing along.

It's a Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-25-09, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Flipping Out: the new season."
Heya Tahj. Glad you could join in.
I'd lvoe to see Zoila string Chili Pepper lights all over her room. And beads... lots of beads... just to see Jeffrey flip out.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-05-09, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Flipping Out: the new season."
I have to say, I really love this show, too! Jenni reminds me so much of Elaine on Seinfeild, in looks, and in personality, it's just uncanny! And the interaction between these characters-I have to agree, it's a comedy, posing as a reality show!

This season is much better, now that Jeff isn't flipping houses, and has to start working for other people. He's learning how to humble himself, and it is, by far, the funniest thing I've seen on TV in a long time! Like watching Chef Ramsey work for Tom Collickio, or be a contestant on Iron Chef America, or something! Too funny!!

Except for the bleeps, and sexual inuindos, that I suppose, in this age you can't avoid much, I really have to say, this show doesn't get the attention it deserves. If they'd tune it up a bit, it could very well be a top 10 sit-com!

10-15-09, 07:24 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Flipping Out: the new season."
This show doesn't get the attention it deserves.

I agree. And you're right. It would be a great sitcom.

On the last episode, the homeless person living behind the salon remodel dies. 'Spirit' who is a homeless MAN, who appears to be an old tired cloaked woman, won the priveledge of living on Salon property by having the name 'Spirit' when the salon owner was seeking 'Spirituality'.

Actually, I thought that was kindof funny when Jeff started getting defensive, and spouting alibi's, when and where he was and who he was with, when 'Spirit' died. Oh, my gosh! Then Jenni popped his bubble saying "it's not a joking matter".
I don't think Jeff was joking....
I think he really thought someone was going to blame HIM for Spirit's death, somehow.

11-02-09, 05:51 PM (EST)
5. "The Reunion Show"
Jeff and Ryan argueing at the end was sad. Jeff not being able to get past this without getting the last word in, and not being able to resolve this, shows his Immaturitylevel.

What do all of you think. I know everybody is going to try to talk over each other, but lets be civil. One at a time. Be nice and let everybody get their opinion in...

... And maybe we should not use siggies, cause it's gonna get busy in here, and we don't want our dial-up friends to have trouble getting in cause the thresd is so long and busy...

Agman2 2247 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-04-16, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Reunion Show"
Jeff was such a whiner on that show!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •