The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Charm School #3: The cast begins to emerge..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-09, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Charm School #3: The cast begins to emerge..."
...from under a rock...

As Ssinmd noted, VH1 has started to release the names on their own blog, which means all of VH1 currently smells like alcohol, emergency fumigation, and an oddly stale scent rising from the word 'lame'. (There's about forty thousand of them piled up in the corner.)

To quote their site, "Known for their amusingly bad behavior, the new unruly class of Charm School must learn how to become more independent and respectable in just eight weeks. As Headmistress and an executive producer of Charm School, Ricki Lake is taking a different approach from previous seasons. These ladies will have to take on real responsibilities with non-profit organizations. With Ricki’s guidance and expertise, the girls will contribute time to a different charity each week. Their volunteer jobs will include working with senior citizens, environmental preservation, mentoring underprivileged children, and animal rescue and care. For the final task and one of the show’s biggest challenges to date, the girls will be sent to the devastated Ninth Ward in New Orleans. There they will help with the ongoing rebuilding efforts to restore the region most ravaged by Hurricane Katrina."

To pre-quote the two-headed, zero-brained beast known as Farshley, giving help to others is just so lame. (Forty thousand and one...)

Despite the power of mass prayer, we are currently looking at:

Bay-Bay-Bay
Bubbles
Ki-Ki
K.O.
Risky
So Hood

These are all RCOL contestants, and this part of the list is verified by VH1.

Wikipedia claims we'll be adding the following ROLBus contestants:

Ashley
Beverly
Brittaney
Brittanya
Farrah
Gia
Marcia
Natasha

Premiere is May 11th.

We are so screwed.

Let's see. Three who were Cast To Lose, plus eleven who can't win...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Charm School #3: The cast begi... Snidget 04-09-09 1
   RE: Charm School #3: The cast begi... Estee 04-09-09 2
 RE: Charm School #3: The cast begi... ssinmd 04-09-09 3
 RE: Charm School #3: The cast begi... toddE 04-09-09 4
   RE: Charm School #3: The cast begi... Estee 04-09-09 6
 RE: Charm School #3: The cast begi... vince3 04-09-09 5
 Confirmed. Estee 04-11-09 7
   RE: Confirmed. Snidget 04-11-09 8
       RE: Confirmed. Estee 04-11-09 9
   RE: Confirmed. weltek 04-21-09 10
       RE: Confirmed. krismiss2us 05-07-09 11
           RE: Confirmed. Snidget 05-07-09 12
               RE: Confirmed. Estee 05-10-09 13
 Minor Wikipedia spoiler. Estee 05-10-09 14
   Typical. Estee 05-12-09 15
       RE: Typical. toddE 05-12-09 16
           RE: Typical. Estee 05-13-09 17
   RE: Minor Wikipedia spoiler. Snidget 05-13-09 18
       RE: Minor Wikipedia spoiler. Estee 05-14-09 19
 Episode #2. Estee 05-19-09 20
   RE: Episode #2. Snidget 05-19-09 21
   RE: Episode #2. sica077 05-22-09 22
       RE: Episode #2. nazpink 05-26-09 23
           Episode #3 Estee 05-26-09 24
 A light argument at best. Estee 06-04-09 25
   RE: A light argument at best. sica077 06-04-09 26
   RE: A light argument at best. toddE 06-04-09 27
       RE: A light argument at best. Estee 06-05-09 28
 Episode 5 sica077 06-08-09 29
   RE: Episode 5 toddE 06-09-09 30
       RE: Episode 5 ElroyJetson 06-10-09 31
       RE: Episode 5 Snidget 06-10-09 32
 Episode 6 sica077 06-15-09 33
 Episode #7 Estee 06-29-09 34
   RE: Episode #7 toddE 07-07-09 35
       RE: Episode #7 sica077 07-08-09 36
           RE: Episode #7 krismiss2us 07-11-09 37
           Finale toddE 07-28-09 38
               RE: Finale sica077 07-28-09 39
                   RE: Finale Estee 07-28-09 40
                       RE: Finale sica077 07-30-09 41
 RE: Charm School #3: The cast begi... kidflash212 07-10-16 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-09, 06:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Charm School #3: The cast begins to emerge..."
What did the people of the Ninth Ward do to VH1?

Normund Invasion by Agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-09-09, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Charm School #3: The cast begins to emerge..."
Maybe they felt the only way to be ready for this kind of invasion was if you'd already been hit by a hurricane?

ssinmd 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-09-09, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssinmd Click to send private message to ssinmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Charm School #3: The cast begins to emerge..."
Thaks for starting this post. I wasn't quite sure how. (Although I am guessing maybe it has something to with the big notebook and pencil at the top of my screen? I am a newbie).
Anyway, after the disaster that was the ILM 2 cast, this was (almost) the cast I was hoping for.
I was really hoping Gia was gone for good, and at first I was hoping the same of Brittaney, but then I realized the possibility of her screaming, "My grandfather is African American!" at So Hood or Kiki....
I would have also liked to have seen Taya's reaction to the Real Chance girls, but I guess her lucrative career as a feature dancer had to be attended to.
My only concern is that K.O. should not have been allowed to participate. I don't think her ego strength can withstand Ashley and Farrah. She will be catatonic at the reunion show.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-09-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Charm School #3: The cast begins to emerge..."
Yay! While I have no idea who any of the RCOL girls are, I certainly know allthe Rock of Love Bus cast and CANNOT WAIT to see "Farshley" again. Double YAY!!!

04-09-09, 06:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Charm School #3: The cast begins to emerge..."
Be glad you're attracted to men, because your taste in women just went negative.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-09, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Charm School #3: The cast begins to emerge..."
It'll be interesting to see the interactions of those who chased Real and/or Chance with those who chased Brett all over the country.........

04-11-09, 07:09 AM (EST)
7. "Confirmed."
The ROLBus contestants are as Wikipedia listed, so now we've got the full cast. Farrah's promo picture, gawds help us, has her wearing a Blondourage shirt.

Yes, that's how she spells it. If you think that's bad, you should see Marcia's.

And a quote from VH1:

'Just a tidbit: we hear that the filming of this show was more intense and tumultuous than maybe any VH1/51 Minds production that came before it. There are rumblings that many of the girls had an extremely hard time on the show, with one going so far as to say, “I’d rather eat my own face,” than go through the experience again. Exciting!'

Well, that's one way to describe it. (Any hopes of Ashley eating her own face?)

04-11-09, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Confirmed."
I wonder what is the hard part for them?

That they have to be locked up with these people, or the whole do some kind of charity every week.

Thinking back to the other Charm School seasons they usually only had to do something nice for people that can't get them more fame for only a task or two. I could see where having to do that all the time could really be hard on some of these narcissists.

04-11-09, 07:26 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Confirmed."
Personally, I think just the stress of acknowledging other people exist could kill Farshley...

We definitely have some Cast To Lose in action here, though -- even in the ROL group: what's Natasha doing here? And we also have Cast To Be Crazy, Cast To Be Drunk, and Cast To Serve Drinks In An Interesting Manner.

And we can safely say one prior charity task won't be coming back: as long as Brittaney's around, no one can risk donating their clothing. She's going to put first claim on everything used. The smellier, the better. (Schatar could have gone 50-50 with her and been set within a week.)

weltek 16935 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-09, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Confirmed."
I wonder if Bravie could be a member of the blondourage (Like you are suprised she's no Akeelah?).

I'm pretty sure this might be too painful for me to watch.

-A Tribetastic Creation

krismiss2us 818 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-07-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Confirmed."
I missed the first two seasons...guess I didn't see previews or something. Someone please fill me in on the object of it. I saw the last reunion where Sharon dumped her drink on whats-her-azz for being well, you know. Other than that, though, I really didn't understand what was going on with the show or the object of it.

05-07-09, 11:41 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Confirmed."
In theory it is about bad girls from VH1 shows learning some etiquette.

Mostly it is a way to get more bad girls in one place than you can do on a dating show and seeing what chaos erupts. Although the challenges and supposed lessons should be useful if anyone wanted to change.

05-10-09, 01:50 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Confirmed."
Saaphyri managed to at least create the illusion of having found something -- but then we found out that she was climbing out of a slightly deeper hole than previously suspected. (And these days, a jail cell.) Brandi M. -- I'd say she advanced, but she may have been one of those in the group who didn't need to take as many steps.

With this crew, barring an epiphany of paradigm-shaking proportions, they're here to fake it for cash. Which isn't exactly a change from their usual routine.

05-10-09, 01:57 PM (EST)
14. "Minor Wikipedia spoiler."
Don't read any further unless you want to take a chance on the open-edit site potentially knowing what they're talking about -- but since the premiere (or at least portions thereof) has apparently been available for download, this stands some chance of being true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently the first elimination came before they ever reached the carpet: Beverly physically assaulted Brittaney and was thrown off the show. There was still a Bottom Three, but no one was let go during it -- the episode count must be maintained, and there's charities waiting for that work.

We'll get to confirm/deny tomorrow night.

05-12-09, 03:58 AM (EST)
15. "Typical."
They were half right. (Guess there were a double elimination
planned for somewhere along the line.)

Notes:

This is turning into VH1's Year Of The Drunken Cast. The RCOL contestants were terrifyingly right: their ROLB counterparts make them look stable. (And that's hard to do.) Too many shots consumed, too many brain cells lost, and the same result Courtney got last season: to rehab with you, because you're too drunk for anyone to reform. And they didn't even say it to Marcia, because there's such a choice of drunks. They can do this again next week. And the next week. And the week after that...

The nomination system for being called on the carpet needs work: this is a show where voting isn't really necessary, and it can backfire in a hurry if someone doesn't give the host an override option. In particular, we'd better see random team divisions every time or the Blondetourage is going to rock the vote -- if they lose.

Anyone believe the ones who say they're going to quit stripping? Anyone...? (It's what Ricki wants to hear. Period.)

In VH1 terms, Beverly was definitely improving. Now it takes less than a single full episode before her crazy side completely takes over!

Brittanya should be feeling pretty good about her chances. After all, the original winner took the crown while on the run from the law: 'out on bail' is close enough.

Anger issues? Really? Couldn't tell.

05-12-09, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Typical."
First off, VH1 supplies ample alcohol and mixers, then blames them for drinking? It is just so artificial.

Secondly, yes those girls are dumb to fall into such an obvious setup.

Beverly actually looked pretty.

Brittaney does seem crazy, and not funny crazy. More like sad. The other girls picking on someone who is not right is also sad. The whole thing is sad, really.

05-13-09, 05:25 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Typical."
The open bar is a trap. The show knows several contestants have drinking problems (or at least partying problems) and are here to try and get away from that: let's see who has at least a little bit of willpower on Night #1. And since we know the answer is 'just about nobody', let's get some drunk shots. Lots and lots of drunk shots. Gia would have been good for a year's worth of footage all by herself if she'd just made it past the first day.

It's a trap -- and a lot of them happily dived in to stick their own ankles into the clamp.

Brittaney does seem crazy, and not funny crazy.

The word I keep thinking of with Brittaney is dissipated: she feels as if she lost cohesion somewhere along the way. (Give her another five years and she'll be walking through walls.) I was waiting for her to dive into the used clothing bin and scream 'Mine!'...

As for the other women targeting her -- those who were on the Bus have reason to distrust her, and the fresh introductions are being tinged by that environment. The sadness of it... well, you've met them. What did you expect them to do? Care?

05-13-09, 05:15 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Minor Wikipedia spoiler."
Wow, just made it through the pin ceremony.

I can't believe Rikki didn't run for the hills.

Oh dear, now we are at the mixer. Egads those girls can't stay away from the booze.

05-14-09, 05:40 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Minor Wikipedia spoiler."
Did you reach the end of the episode, or did you decide to blaze the hill trail so Ricki could see it?

05-19-09, 05:06 PM (EST)
20. "Episode #2."
This is not a particularly sane cast...

*sigh* Poor Bubbles. Let's hope there's no Reunion or people will be taking bets on how many commercial breaks we get before Kiki attempts to kill her. Assuming we ever reach the Reunion before the entire group walks out. Or gets carried out. Or has Farrah talk them into a grand dramatic gesture to improve their chances which backfires when it ends with everyone locked in the bathroom. By the way, how dare you scream in people's faces and not let them respond! Don't you know that if you don't let them say anything, you can't use it against them?

Oh, and could someone explain to Ashley that you don't get the money unless you fake the desire? (How pitiful an exotic dancer are you if someone has to explain that?)

05-19-09, 05:42 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Episode #2."
So, um, what, exactly, would Kiki consider a bully? Because she's an angel and there is no way anyone should find her getting in their face and screeching about their death as intimidating.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-22-09, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode #2."
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-09 AT 03:01 PM (EST)

So, I never watched RCoL, so I don't really know where all of the Bubbles hate comes from (unless they are just mean). I know that her voice is somewhat annoying but I just felt so bad for her this entire episode! BayBayBay was far too eager to jump in the second she heard a fight break out. The scene in the bedroom was just pathetic... how could they all gang up on her like that?

As for the girls I do know, I feel compelled to make a list of my thoughts on who is left:
Farrah: I have found her to be my favorite thus far. It seems she either really wants to change or really really wants the money. If it's the latter, she is doing a very convincing act. aside from the fact that she locked Brittaney in the bathroom, but IMO, it was deserved (if not for just being so annoying, then for the fact she spells her name that way).
Ashley: Bleh. She obviously doesn't care enough to try to fake it and her entertainment value isn't even that great this time around.
Brittaney: Never liked her, never will. I should feel bad that the RCoL girls are using her, but I find it funny.
Brittanya: I don't remember much of her these two episodes except for the very strange argument she has with Natasha in one of the "bonus" scenes online (in case I am the only loser who watches these, Natasha ends up accusing Brittanya of choosing Bret over Natasha... I must have missed something though, because I thought that was the point of the show )
Marcia: Probably my second favorite. Mostly because she seems like a blast. Who cares if she's drunk, don't they know she is from Brazil?!
Natasha: I can't figure her out at all. She keeps jumping sides and her fight with Brittanya baffled me even more. What the heck?

edited because I can't spell

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-26-09, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode #2."
Ricki Lake racist? I think not....at least not towards those she views as minorities. Kiki left, not because of her skin color, but because she put fear into many of the girls. Although what Ashley and Farrah did was both immature and wrong they were directing it at one individual rather than intimidating an entire group.

As mean as Ashley and Farrah were to Brittney not one of the girls, who claimed to feel it was wrong, got up and unlocked that bathroom door. Also, the girls who felt bad for Brittney didn't feel too bad about shoving their faces and hands, all while screaming, into Bubbles face over absolutely nothing. I would really like an un-edited reason for all the animosity against Bubbles, if there even is a reason.

I just thought the meeting was lame and thought it was twice as lame for Ricki to even put the race card into play. This is the reason why true racism isn't correctly dealt with nor is there any sympathy for true victims of it because of ding dong doodoo such as what we viewed last night.

I was actually impressed with the girls last night. They did do well with the elderly. If only BayBayBay would be that nice all the time. I love that their challenges involve charitable works. I hate that Ricki let them keep their stupid names.

05-26-09, 02:28 PM (EST)
24. "Episode #3"
Agreed on the names: we should really be back to the real ones by now.

For Ricki, 'bringing up racism' also means 'bringing up the ratings': too much talk show training. She may also be trying to plant the seeds for some more confrontations: I don't think she's anywhere near being above that kind of motive. She could barely get through the 'everyone here is making progress, so they all stay' speech when we knew it was only because they have a number of task commitments to get through and they're running low on contestants: her credibility is already shot.

Plus I'm still annoyed with her for that very subtly nasty 'You're not good enough to win' speech she gave Brittanya.

As for the rest of it...

I'm not surprised by the RCOL reaction to Kiki's expulsion. Everything's fine as long as they're doing it: if they'd locked someone in the bathroom, it's light and love and old-fashioned school pranks (which is really all that was in the first place). Screaming at Bubbles is a recreational sport: how dare someone criticize their fun! And as for why they hate Bubbles -- she's a little slow, she doesn't fight back most of the time, and -- *checks deck* -- she's Caucasian. It's not racism as long as they're doing it, either.

I'm pretty sure Farrah just quit on F3. I think Ricki had taken to her and was planning to give her a degree of free pass as long as Farrah at least gave off the illusion of making progress. An overly emotional reaction with no one around to talk her down this time -- and out. With So Hood, it was more of a temper tantrum: you got rid of one of my girls/gang, I'm not giving you the satisfaction of getting rid of me. Can we call it a drive-by quitting?

The voting system for nominations is not working: Natasha should have been on the block for this one. (And the immune party doesn't get a vote?)

I just figured out what Brittaney Star reminds me of: with the shape of her ears, arc of the eyebrows, and overall shape of her chin and nose, she looks like a deranged Vulcan. Captain, Crazy Factor Nine: engage! No, don't engage: who wants to be married to this one for more than zero seconds? Just run away! (I would have sent her home just for wearing that outfit/headphone combo.)

And wouldn't you love to know just what life factors had produced Ashley, just so you could make sure that combination would never happen again?

06-04-09, 06:23 AM (EST)
25. "A light argument at best."
You could argue that Brittaney went out during her most sane week.

But you'd also have to argue for very, very light sanity.

06-04-09, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: A light argument at best."
I kind of felt bad for Brittaney, but her confessionals were just so... out there! When she was talking about how Ashley invited her into their room out of the kindness of her heart, I was busting a gut. And then her talking about reproducing? Blech. Please, Brittaney, do not have any offspring!

06-04-09, 03:55 PM (EST)
27. "RE: A light argument at best."
I really figured that Ricki Lake was a way better host for this show than Sharon Osborne or Mo'nique. Those two aren't exactly Princesses, after all.

But this season blows. I am about to cancel my season pass. The girls just fight, there seems to be some "drinking is bad" lesson going on, and it's just boring and tedious. The RCOL girls are not interesting at all. They are merely irritating.

Remember Pumkin? Saaphyri? Good times! Good times!

Maybe Charm School has run its course.

06-05-09, 10:16 AM (EST)
28. "RE: A light argument at best."
Remember Pumkin? Saaphyri? Good times! Good times!

Thank you, Bill Simmons. I think our best hope for a strong season took a walk in Episode #3: Farrah might have been the one who could turn this into something other than a bungee cord slowly fraying apart with each snap. As-is, we're not beyond the hopes of remote entertainment -- but gawds, are we approaching the border at speed.

And all the RCOL contestants do is remind me why I hated that show.

06-08-09, 11:46 PM (EST)
29. "Episode 5"
Well, this turned out to be one of my favorite episodes of Charm School. From the truth that seemed to come out during the lesson to Marcia swearing loudly to keep the ghosts away, I teared up and laughed.

And I give major props to Bubbles. That morgue was creepy, the body trays were even creepier, and Natasha being a useless loudmouth was just unbelievably annoying.

06-09-09, 02:03 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Episode 5"
This show wasn't quite as bad, since there were other things than fighting going on.

However, Marcia turns out to be worse sober than drunk, IMO. She used to be the funny crazy drunk girl and now she's another beeyutch in the house.

Also, Ricki was just waiting for Natasha to be nominated so she could be expelled. Obviously. I agree that Ricki had picked Farrah to win but then she quit.

I am sick of Bubbles, Risky is pointless. Marcia is probably going to take a drink and get the boot. Ashley hasn't changed that much. So it's BayBayBay or Brittanya.

I can't even believe I am still watching this show.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-09, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Episode 5"
I think KO might take it

06-10-09, 01:54 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Episode 5"
I think she was waiting for "Miss I don't need to change anything why would I want to, anyway?" to get on the carpet so she could get rid of her.

Why go on a show about change if you don't want it.

06-15-09, 08:31 PM (EST)
33. "Episode 6"
Ah, another week of Charm School has come and gone... or has it? To be continued...

Where to begin?

~Uh, Ricki asking BayBayBay to hold true to her word? What a sneaky way to hold a double-edged sword!
~Whether it be a medical or mental issue, K.O. needs some real help and I am really not sure that this is the place for it.
~On another K.O. note, her "teasing" Marcia by offering her alcohol was infuriating. Even if she had said,"Marcia, this drink has alcohol in it," it still would have been intolerable; but to play it off as a non-alcoholic drink (even if K.O. was clearly intoxicated!)? Absolutely not ok.
~And on to Marcia: I love her more each week (ahem, day, in their world of filming). She looked beautiful tonight.

I know I put way too much thought into this show!

Oh, with sub-titles on and the sound wayyyy up, I still could not interpret K.O.'s squeak at the very end... did she say she wanted BBB to stay instead of her?

06-29-09, 12:35 PM (EST)
34. "Episode #7"
Listen closely for Risky's confessional at the very end. She didn't just perfectly sum up the episode: she came close to defining the season.

And make sure you catch the first ten minutes, no matter what.

Who are you and what have you done with Bay-Bay-Bay?

07-07-09, 01:11 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Episode #7"
This board is REALLY DEAD!!!!

Last night's episode was a little better, although totally illogical.

Ricki decided to keep Ashley, which makes me happy, and expel Bubbles, which makes me really, really happy. But her reasoning was ridiculous.
"Bubbles, you are already charming so we can't help you any more." Ricki basically said that in a serious way, rather than the sarcastic way in which it should have been said.

Bubbles was highly irritating, and far from charming. Very random reasoning, but I am still glad she's gone.

Good point about Marcia, too. Just because you're not drinking doesn't mean you're not annoying. I think Marcia is next, then Ashley, and Brittanya finally wins over Risky.

07-08-09, 08:23 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Episode #7"
Hmmm, I am kind of the opposite on the remaining ladies.

I have severe distaste for Ashley and Brittanya isn't much higher in my book. How could Ashley call Bubbles that again?! Personally I find almost all use of the "r" word, as I call it, extremely distasteful and unnecessary. But to say it twice in such a nasty manner to someone who may very well have mental issues is disgusting. Yes, Bubbles was annoying and I am glad she is gone, but she didn't deserve the treatment she got.

Brittanya seems to have absolutely no intelligence whatsoever. Even on RoLB she couldn't muster up anything to converse with Bret about.

Marcia is annoying, however, I think it is an amazing feat to stay sober in that house. I hardly ever drink and would probably be drinking way too much just to avoid the house drama. And I think Risky has kind of stayed the same, but if I were to choose from these ladies, she would be the winner.

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica
I've been 'patched

krismiss2us 818 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-11-09, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Episode #7"
I personally canNOT stand Brittanya. She makes mud puddles look deep. Marcia may be just another beyatch but at least she's trying to change and sadly, for Brittanya, ya can't change stupid!

07-28-09, 11:10 AM (EST)
38. "Finale"
You were right! Risky did indeed win.

She was smart, saved her big revelation for the finale and blew away the other two.

Enough of that awful series which I can't believe I watched.

07-28-09, 12:06 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Finale"
I agree it was awful... and what a completely anti-climactic ending to it all. And I really don't buy that Ashley is different at all... I bet she's on ILM3 and is still the same.

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
I've been 'patched

07-28-09, 04:31 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Finale"
Cute kid, though.

And she is different when she's around him.

07-30-09, 02:46 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Finale"
I agree, she does seem like she is a pretty good mommy. James on the other hand... seems kinda scummy and is not very convincing that he is no longer cheating on her.

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
I've been 'patched

kidflash212 4563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Charm School #3: The cast begins to emerge..."
Brittaney?
Brittanya?

Don't they know it's spelled Brittneee?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •