The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-11-08, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-08 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

I think most of us knew it would come down to this. It wasn't extremely painful, but for me, quite frustrating.

I have never cared for Victoria Stillwell-I'm a die-hard Cesar Milan fan, and their tecniques are very different. She's the 'click and treat' sort of person, and he's the pack leader, get down to the level of the dog. I doubt, with all my senses, that Victoria Stillwell could have taken any of the Micheal Vick Pit Bulls and rehab'd them with her 'click and treat' tecnique. But I could be wrong. I've seen Cesar take dogs that were in a close second and reha'b them, and make them adoptable.

OK, just wanted to get that out of my brain, and not post spoiler in the first paragraph.

We were down to Presley, the 16 month old boxer; Andrew, the Maltese, (age unknown by me); and Galaxy, the border collie(?). Someone correct me on his/her breed, please. I'm drawing a blank here....thanks!

Anyway, we've seen throughout this show that Galaxy was a front-runner at all the competitions. Got along well with all the other dogs and people in the house. JD, Galaxy's owner had a way of training that Victoria did NOT approve of. JD was reprimanded several times for 'intimidating' his dog because he'd look Galaxy in the eyes, point at her, and say 'no' in a very REAL way. Don't know how else to say it. Galaxy never shivvered or shied away from JD, just did what she was asked to do.

Prestley learned mostly as he went, by watching the others, as his owner, Travis asked and watched the others, including JD, Bill, and Laurie, Andrew's owner.

Andrew, the Maltese, is an amazing little guy, who, when taken away from mamma, freaks out. He doesn't tear up the coach, or shred the curtains, but he will NOT stop until he finds his mamma! No matter who or what is around him, he's gone! As long as Laurie was with him, Andrew would do ANYTHING, including going underneath, and standing still in front of a humungous elephant! Good Dog, Andrew! And adorable as well. Just a mamma's boy. Laurie promotes gentle training, with no raising your voice and no punishments. That's great for a little dog whose only joy in life is to please mamma. But you know what? I have a Queensland who adores both my husband and me, and he will NOT listen to us unless we raise our voices and direct him with serious commands. He's too busy looking for a job to do.

The judges interviewed the final 3 before they decided who would be au'fed (oop's, wrong show!). Because JD didn't bathe Galaxy more than a few times a year, he was cut. Sorry, but I saw no other reason for them to cut him. Again, thank you, Victoria Stillwell for your amazing reasoning!!

Down to Presley and Andrew. And the final competiton was a combo of a lot of the previous ones: climb, jump, go under and around the elephant. Both did well. But during the interview stage, Andrew couldn't stay in the arena for more than 30 seconds without mamma. Again, no scratching, screetching, or tearing apart the curtains. Just looking for her!

When asked why they should be the 'Greatest Dog' blah blah. Laurie compared Travis and Prestley to newlyweds who still haven't found eachother's faults and/or learned enough to really shine. She and Andrew know everything there is to know, and Andrew is at the top of his game.

Travis said Prestly is still learning, has come a long ways, and will continue to shine. He's fallen in love with his dog, and feels he's found the love of his life (cue in to the other women from the house who are all balling their eyes out! ICK!)

In the end, the winners are: TRAVIS AND PRESTLEY!!! Whoohoo!! They got the victory trophy and $250K, which makes Travis even MORE atractive!!

Prestley was quite excited and barked and jumped and ran around the arena with his head held high. Travis did the same-minus the barking. What comes next?? Who knows. A new show for JD-the Dog Whisperer's Assistant??? Travis and Prestley's Tips for the Day? Andrew and Laurie on the road with the circus??

Victoria Stillwell runs away with the Circus? Let's only hope!

ETA: forgive the typo's and misspells. I have no idea if Prestley has another 'e' or not...look it up if it bothers you that much!! ;-0

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... Loree 09-11-08 1
   RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... kingfish 09-11-08 9
 RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... thndrkttn 09-11-08 2
 RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... byoffer 09-11-08 3
 RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... Glow 09-11-08 4
   RE: An FYI on the 'icky' comment mindy23 09-11-08 5
       RE: An FYI on the 'icky' comment Glow 09-11-08 6
 RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... kingfish 09-11-08 7
   RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... Glow 09-11-08 8
       RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... kingfish 09-11-08 10
           RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... Glow 09-11-08 11
               RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... byoffer 09-11-08 12
                   RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... Glow 09-11-08 13
                       RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... kingfish 09-11-08 14
                           RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... byoffer 09-11-08 16
                               RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... kingfish 09-11-08 17
                               RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... kidflash212 07-10-16 23
               RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... kingfish 09-11-08 18
                   RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... Snidget 09-11-08 19
                   RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... Glow 09-12-08 21
   RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... Loree 09-11-08 15
       RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-sp... mindy23 09-11-08 20
 Tillman Loree 12-21-08 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
The show ended like I expected. Travis and Presley were edited to win. The entire series was always following their path. They were the feel good story of the show. Laurie and JD were butting heads on training methods. Travis was just soaking up info from everyone.

I assume Galaxy was a mixed breed. We never did hear exactly what breed she was. I believe JD truly loves Galaxy. But it was his stubborness with the judges that got them booted. Also they came in strong and never really improved. The show and the judges wanted to see advancement.

Laurie rubbed me the wrong way at times. And her dog Andrew was just adorable. But she smothered him to the point that the dog had to be near her or he was not a happy dog. Still not sure how Andrew acts when she leaves him for any extended time. And she was almost carrying him thru most of that obstacle course. If she had stepped back like they asked I am sure Andrew would have left the course to follow her.

Presley is a smart and happy pup. I really am happy with the result of this show. A very deserving winner. Travis seemed to watch and take/use the best training methods and those that worked with his dog. I don't think all methods work with all dogs.

And the elephant challenge was brought back because the final 2 happened to be the 2 dogs that had performed the best around the elephant. But I have to say that a dog should have some respect and fear of that large animal. Andrew's blind trust of it kind of concerned me.

I wish we had seen more of the past contestants. They seemed to almost hide Theresa and Leroy. Probably because Leroy was barking. Instead we saw several shots of Brandi crying.

I enjoyed the show and hope they bring it back next summer.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19155 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-08, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
I agree with you as to Andrew and the elephant, a dog normally should be very concerned about a large animal. Unless the dog has had original survival instincts bred out of him, those instincts would tell him to watch out, and for a very good reason.

Some dogs (there are exceptions) cannot be let out around cattle because herd animals (such as cattle) will charge a dog. Either en-mass, or singly if it is a cow with a calf or if it's a bull. This demonstrates the survival instincts of both the herds and the dogs. I do not think that wild elephants would let a dog come close to their herd either.

I have a private theory that Andrew is myopic, and that he might have confused the elephant with Laura.

Heehee.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-11-08, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-08 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

Andrew is 5 and Galaxy is an English Pointer/Border Collie Mix.

ETA: the bathing thing is ridiculous.

What bothered me the most about this whole concept was they didn't seem to take in account the different breeds. Even the bathing comment. I would RUIN my labradors coats if I bathed them once a month. Labs have natural oils in their coats to make them water repellent for the purposes of retrieving fowl from water. Victoria just just not seem to see any difference in breed...

I'm glad Travis won and not Laurie. She really got on my nerves. I would love to watch her training methods on a more stubborn/job oriented breed.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-08, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
I will agree with you all and say Yay for Presley. Anyone but Laurie was all I cared.

I still think Galaxy was the most useful dog (skills, fun, etc) but JD made it all about himself at times and obviously butted heads with the judges. Was that sportsmanship when he left? Ouch. They could never have given him the title, even if his dog might have deserved it.

I was surprised that there were no labs on the show. Aren't labs the most popular dogs in the US? I guess Tkit will have to be on next year with one of hers.

Not sure if this show gets another season. The judges were terrible (at least one was) and many of the challenges were goofy. And by not regognizing the differences between the breeds it is a bit like taking the weight categories out of boxing. Fix those things, and maybe this would work.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-08, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
I couldn't be happier. Travis and Presley (there is indeed "another e" but there are not t's) were my favorites, along with Bill and Star, from the beginning. Presley is a gorgeous dog with oodles of potential. I absolutely adored that Travis went under the elephant to urge Presley along.

"Travis said Prestly is still learning, has come a long ways, and will continue to shine. He's fallen in love with his dog, and feels he's found the love of his life (cue in to the other women from the house who are all balling their eyes out! ICK!)"

wow. This makes me happy I didn't find threads about this show until now. I often call my dog the love of my life. Why? Because she is. Travis saying that made me want him to win even more than I did before. I knew I would get invested in some of these people because I do it on every show. When it came to the dogs, there was no doubt that I would cry with every one of them leaving, and I did. The budding relationship between Travis and Presley is beautiful and I am glad I got to see glimpses of it.

"I have never cared for Victoria Stillwell-I'm a die-hard Cesar Milan fan, and their tecniques are very different. She's the 'click and treat' sort of person, and he's the pack leader, get down to the level of the dog. I doubt, with all my senses, that Victoria Stillwell could have taken any of the Micheal Vick Pit Bulls and rehab'd them with her 'click and treat' tecnique. But I could be wrong. I've seen Cesar take dogs that were in a close second and reha'b them, and make them adoptable."

You'd be surprised how much you can do for a dog just by loving and respecting it. That being said, I don't believe that one way is right and one way is wrong. Different dogs respond differently to different people and their different training methods.

I do think the judges were way too hard on JD. These people called JD aggressive towards Galaxy but all I saw between them was love. They call him threatening and his response was to say he would never hurt the love of his life (there's that icky comment again... imagine that). Their calling Galaxy "robotic" was idiotic. It was very clear that she loves him and isn't afraid of him. They were judged unfairly throughout the whole competition. "How often do you bathe your dog?" Really? That's what you're going to base your judging on? They didn't even ask her to perform because they knew she could and would. They asked him what he learned from being there. As far as I could tell, he was there to teach and Travis benefited greatly from that.

09-11-08, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: An FYI on the 'icky' comment"
I didn't mean it about the dogs-I love my dogs more than most people!!! I meant it totally 1000% for the women who were crying over Travis!!

Wanted to clear that up!!! I LOVE my DOGS!!! I am a total geeky dog lover from childhood up, and I will die being a total geeky dog lover!! (just look at my sig!)

09-11-08, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: An FYI on the 'icky' comment"
Well okay then. whew.

but there was a tear in my eye too

09-11-08, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
Victoria Stilwell is an arrogant self-deluded snob. With some parlor tricks that only serve to convince herself of her obvious superiority.

Please, next season, of all the suggestions that I could make to improve the show, the No. 1 would be - please do not invite her back. In fact, try and get real dog judges, show and field. They can invite the elephant back too. Even though an elephant is irrelevant to a dog's training, it and the doggy reactions were interesting.

Travis and Presley are nice guys, and this time, apparently that is all you need to be America's Greatest Dog. I do wonder whether Travis bathes Presley often enough for the judges, though. Other posters that commented on that were right on, some breeds that haven't had their survival instincts bred out of them, can keep themselves cleaner and healthier without the need for constant monitoring by owners. Bathing a retriever (or a bird dog either, for that matter) monthly is completely unnecessary, IMO. I had a bird dog (English Setter) once, and was specifically advised by the Vet not to bath the dog except for ticks and fleas.

I got different messages from the judges as to what this show was all about. At various times it was 'how happy is the dog', or 'how your dog pays attention to the owner', or 'how much it has improved during this competition', 'or what a cute little Maltese it was', or how often it bathes. And there were others, seemingly invented at the spur of the moment and at the whim of which ever judge was speaking.

I, mistakenly I'm sure, thought that obedience, training, and maybe attitude would have been the qualities to be judged, and that the owners would be judged based upon communication skills and how well the dogs performed.

Overall, even with the major flaws, this is a happier show with contestants that are usually easy to take and like. Laura got on my nerves, as did Beth Joy, but overall this show compares favorably to other reality shows, esp. the BBs.

And a reasonably good guy and dog won. So I give the show a thumbs up, and VS a finger up.

09-11-08, 01:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
I couldn't agree more with the mixed messages from the judges regarding what the show was about. I don't dislike VS nearly as much as some of you do. You'd hear arguments from the other side if Cesar Milan was there. I'd prefer neither.

I don't think that being a nice guy was all that won this for Presley and/or Travis. It's all about the potential and I do believe they both have way more going for them than just being nice (and/or gorgeous). America can relate to them because they're just a normal guy with an extraordinary dog. The show isn't called America's Most Well-Trained Dog or Most Obedient Dog. Just like SYTYCD isn't about finding the best dancer and American Idol isn't about finding the best singer. Just be glad America couldn't vote on this one... though I suspect Presley still would have stood a good chance of winning because Presley is indeed pretty great. He attempted every challenge and had fun with it. You can see how much of a sponge he is and perhaps more importantly, you can see how much of a sponge Travis is. They were truly a team working together. Not that the others weren't but they were learning and growing the whole time. I won't be surprised to hear about all the great things Presley will do down the road.

09-11-08, 01:30 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-08 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

Confusion did abound, and Presley undoubtedly is a great dog, with a lot of potential. One of the sweetest dogs that I've ever had was a boxer, her name was Prisilla, and I am biased.

But I've never hear of any 'Greatest Anything' contests that judges potential. Usually (always?) judging criteria is based on achievements, not on potential to achieve. Or even on percent improvement over a certain time period. I may have missed this, but I didn't even hear of this as a possible criteria until the last episode.

09-11-08, 02:03 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-08 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

I believe they achieved more than anybody else in that competition and the correct winner was chosen. It's refreshing for me. I don't remember any show ever choosing the best anything.

Wait. You don't think most improved is an achievement?

Maybe I am confused.

ETA: Why did Laura get on your nerves? I don't remember much about her other than her dog was incredibly cool.

09-11-08, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
Laura only got annoying during that painting episode that got her eliminated. Other than that I thought she seemed very nice (and very nice on the eyes).

I actually wondered if she and Travis hooked up on the show.

09-11-08, 02:51 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
hmmm. I was probably too distracted by knowing (from editing) that Preston was getting eliminated.

If they didn't, they certainly seemed to want to.

09-11-08, 03:49 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-08 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

I was thinking of Laura and Andrew. Did I mix them up with the dark haired girl who owned the schnauzer? Sorry. I'm not house trained yet.

She (Andrew's owner) was condescending to JD and his techniques. She took up VS's assertion that JD 'Just didn't get how to train dogs' position. This is just my opinion, but no one there (judges included) 'got' dog training better than JD.

She (Andrew's owner) was also critical of the other contestants, unnecessarily so in my view. Wasn't one (the dark haired girl with the white schnauzer) was booted partially because of remarks Laura (Laurie?) made? Or was that Beth Joy?

She (Andrew's owner) lied during final questioning in the last episode when she talked about curing Andrew's separation anxiety. At least the editing didn't include any instances where Andrew didn't fail to try and find Laura. As far as I could tell, she tried to stop it, but failed. The last attempt they showed was Laura (Laurie?) looking in thru the door window at Andrew in frustration.

Andrew was an adorable dog, and they two of them (the right hand judge's toy dog) playing was adorable. But to me, it was just two pretty and compatible dogs, not training.

09-11-08, 04:17 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
Laura and Preston:

Laurie and Andrew:

The dogs (size & colour) and owners' first names might be confusing, but I think the confusion stops there.

09-11-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
Yeah. I see it now. One dog is hairier than the other.

(Don't tell Tummy I said that. Talking canines here).

kidflash212 4554 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
Can't see the pics. No fair

09-11-08, 08:59 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
"You don't think most improved is an achievement? "

An achievement, sure. A basis for comparison and judging? No. At least not a fair one.

Using 'most improved' as a basis for judging the dogs is to penalize a well trained dog, such as Galaxy. Once a dog is trained, it isn't going to match another dog in the 'most improved' category if the other dog was raw in the beginning.

All the dogs started with various levels of experience and training. To penalize a well trained dog such as Galaxy becasue he had already learned his stuff seems unfair. In addition, Andrew, adorable and stout hearted as he was, was the same dog on the last day training wise as he was on day one. No improvement there, Laurie had already trained the dog.

JD would have stood a better chance if he had started with the puppies in the herding challenge. Or (IMO) if they had had American Judges.

I don't know who Cesar Milan is, but I'll look for him, Animal Planet I assume.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-08, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
National Geographic Channel.

The Dog Whisperer.

09-12-08, 07:46 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
I totally see your point. Galaxy and JD were unfairly judged because he had already trained her. There wasn't really anything there for them to improve on. Maybe they felt like they needed a villian and tried to make him one. Galaxy loves him. It's written all over her face. She is not a freaking robot. The one "challenge" I can recall them not excelling at was the painting. I put challenge in quotation marks for a reason there. And perhaps the elephant... but I absolutely loathed that idea... poor elephant. What dog would just sit there when an elephant is coming toward them? Oh yeah, Andrew... which was weird. I wouldn't have even made my dog attempt that one, I don't think.

I think "greatest" is subjective. Somebody is always going to disagree with the outcome. I was thrilled Presley won but I would have been thrilled with a Galaxy win too. Maybe not equally as thrilled, but thrilled nonetheless. I would have loved to see Bill and Star in that final three instead of Laurie and Andrew (who I think is quite an adorable little thing). I? just think it's amazing how much Presley learned at such a young age in such a short amount of time. Bill and JD can take pride in helping Travis achieve as much as he did with his pup.

09-11-08, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
I had
>a bird dog (English Setter)
>once, and was specifically advised
>by the Vet not to
>bath the dog except for
>ticks and fleas.

I had both an Irish Setter and an English Setter years ago and was also told not to over bath them because it does hurt them. It takes away the natural oils and the dog will become very itchy too.

09-11-08, 10:10 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Greatest American Dog Finale-spoiler info (of course)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-08 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

> I had
>>a bird dog (English Setter)
>>once, and was specifically advised
>>by the Vet not to
>>bath the dog except for
>>ticks and fleas.
>
>
>I had both an Irish Setter
>and an English Setter years
>ago and was also told
>not to over bath them
>because it does hurt them.
> It takes away the
>natural oils and the dog
>will become very itchy too.
>
HERE HERE!! Wish we had a way to stick this in the face of the dark-haried judge. Well, ALL of them, really who booted JD off, if that was their main reason!

One other thing about Laurie that bugged me, and she was reprimanded for it once, but it happened more than once: she actually HELPED Andrew out on a few of his challenges. The first time, she went over to the hoop and put a hole in it so he could jump through it. Remember? Then on a few others, she actually picked him up, balanced him, and/or moved him around a bit. She even put him on TOP of the last task so he wouldn't have to go up the stairs. Fair? I dunno. But that just did not sit well with me.

So what if he's a littl dog. I have a terri-poo who has NO trouble jumping up on my bed, and I'm sure Andrew doesn't either! After all, you can bet your sweet bippies he has to SLEEP with Mommy every night! So, what's the deal with that? Just saying.

ETA: I do think it was a bit un-cool of JD to put up Galaxy's hind legs to the judges at the parting, but I understand his frustrations! Better than mooning them himself, or worse, right?? Just MHO.

12-21-08, 04:08 PM (EST)
22. "Tillman"
Craig Ferguson had Tillman on his show the other night. Tillman came out on stage to deliver the letters to Craig. His owner was sitting at the curtain at the end of the stage giving him direction and Tillman kind of screwed up at one point. Which just seemed so typical Tillman. But it was great to see him again.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •