The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Step It Up & Dance"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-08, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Step It Up & Dance"
C'mon all you dance fans! The premiere of Bravo's newest, usually classier, reality rip-off is tonight.
Instead of Food and Clothing... This time it's Dance.
Will it arabesque into a grand jeté?
Or will it break a leg?
I see we have some LegWarmers but what about Jazz Hands?
Will we witness yet another failed attempt at the dreaded Argentinian Tango? Are we ever to see them krump?

Where's qwerty? And Sage? And Bullzy?
And and and...

Sooo many questions.
What are the answers?

I hope it's good. It'll give me an excuse to fashion a new siggie.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Step It Up & Dance frodis 04-10-08 1
   RE: Step It Up & Dance ginger 04-30-08 2
       RE: Step It Up & Dance Agman2 03-09-16 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-10-08, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Step It Up & Dance"
I watched it, Tribe.

I'm not entirely sure where this show is going, but I'll hang on for the ride. I usually really enjoy Bravo's shows.

The woman who left the stage during the Spice Girls dance should have been sent home on principal. I know that she wasn't on the elimination team but sheesh.

The dancers really should have suspected that something was up when they went out dancing the first night. No "night out on the town" is ever anything but a secret challenge. See: Top Chef, Project Runway, etc. for previous examples.

What is up with Elizabeth Berkeley? Maybe her makeup is just a shade too "natural" for my taste. I think she looks positively strange. Her head looks like one of those cartoon antelope skulls with the high cheekbones and big sunken in eyes. Very odd.

A springy surprise from Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-08, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Step It Up & Dance"
I think Elizabeth is doing her best Padma imitation.

I am actually watching this show. I just wish the editing during the dancing parts was less choppy. I do enjoy seeing the different types of dancers struggle with unfamiliar forms (Oscar's uberfrenchy little hissy fits regarding "Stomp" for example were quite amusing).

Plus, Prince is one of the contestants.

Wait, that's not Prince?

Agman2 2321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-09-16, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Step It Up & Dance"
Bravo is long gone so this show is also long gone.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •