The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amazons Wanted for Reality TV"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

The Jenga 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-16-08, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jenga Click to send private message to The%20Jenga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amazons Wanted for Reality TV"
Amazons wanted for Reality TV !

Fantastic news!! A Reality TV crew in Australia want to send in cameras to film Camp Amazon NZ during the 7 and 11 day tour for a Reality TV pilot!

So if you’ve ever wanted to star in a Reality TV production, now’s your chance!

www.campamazonnz.com

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 From one casting department to anot... Estee 02-17-08 1
   RE: From one casting department to ... Colonel Zoidberg 02-19-08 2
       RE: From one casting department to ... Estee 02-25-08 3
           RE: From one casting department to ... Colonel Zoidberg 02-25-08 4
 RE: Amazons Wanted for Reality TV Agman2 03-09-16 5
 RE: Amazons Wanted for Reality TV kidflash212 07-10-16 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-08, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "From one casting department to another:"
On behalf of the coordinating team behind the Mole revival, I would like to say:

We have a 6'10" female medical student and you don't.

Nyah-nyah.

And we didn't charge her $2845 to $4260 plus airfare to apply, either.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-19-08, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: From one casting department to another:"
We have a 6'10" female medical student and you don't.

Six...ten? As in, eighty-two inches? As in...seven inches taller than moi? Wow.

And I thought I was cracking the height barrier by casting two female six-footers...hey, I'm a tall guy and had to throw in some of my own eye candy, too...

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-08, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: From one casting department to another:"
'Giantess' is not the kind of description you just casually throw around. Unlike our little recruiter here, who seems to be addicted to 'Amazon'. And getting money out of people.

Sounds like an Endemol employee on a new scam project.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-25-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: From one casting department to another:"
And the worst part is, it will probably end up on some cable channel no one watches anyway. Costs too damn much? Check. No hope of making it big? Check. Probably an insane concept? Check again. Geographically inaccurate (Amazons were native to South America, not Australia)? A big check.

And now through the wormhole, I can picture the idea of a 6'2" female from TARX being nicknamed "short stack" by the Mole giantess.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-09-16, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amazons Wanted for Reality TV"
Sorry but there is only one Amazon river and it isn't in Australia!

kidflash212 4846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amazons Wanted for Reality TV"
The Amazons were a myth.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •