The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Without Prejudice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

realerthanreal 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-07, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realerthanreal Click to send private message to realerthanreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Without Prejudice"
Has anyone heard about a new GSN show called “Without Prejudice?” It’s a new show where a group of people judge others based on first impressions. Some really interesting issues are discussed like immigration, gay marriage and adoption, job outsourcing abroad, a woman's right to abortion, interracial relationships, mothers with career vs. stay at home, women in politics, right to spank children, prostitution, war and terrorism, sex and violence in the media, the death penalty, legalization of marijuana, religion and right to bear arms, etc. Should be juicy!! Tune in Tuesdays at @ 9PM.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Without Prejudice dabo 07-27-07 1
 RE: Without Prejudice dbwar4 08-01-07 2
 RE: Without Prejudice realerthanreal 08-02-07 3
 RE: Without Prejudice emydi 08-02-07 4
   RE: Without Prejudice Kellybelly 08-21-07 5
   RE: Without Prejudice Agman2 03-04-16 7
 RE: Without Prejudice Agman2 02-01-16 6
   RE: Without Prejudice Agman2 03-04-16 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-07, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Without Prejudice"
Welcome aboard. Sounds great, unfortunately I don't get GSN.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dbwar4 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-07, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dbwar4 Click to send private message to dbwar4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Without Prejudice"
I watched the show tonight. It was definitely interesting and made you think. They had one over the top panelist, which was disappointing. I think the concept was interesting enough without having to add the drama of a shameless attention hog. I will definitely watch it again.

realerthanreal 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realerthanreal Click to send private message to realerthanreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Without Prejudice"
The podcast for this show just came out on itunes, but you've been able to find videos for a while on youtube. Check it out: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=260233972

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-07, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Without Prejudice"
I watched it this week and Bobby Mason from Survivor was one of the contestants going for 25K he was a finalist....very different persona from his Survivor "character"

Kellybelly 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-07, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kellybelly Click to send private message to Kellybelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Without Prejudice"
I must have missed that episode. When was that on?
I've seen a few episodes and have grown to like the format. You start out knowing very little and by the end you really feel good about the person the panel gives the money to. The two final contestants seem to be the best out of the group.

Agman2 2249 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-04-16, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Without Prejudice"
Another professional "reality Star" huh? I wonder if they have their own union yet.

02-01-16, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Without Prejudice"
Never heard of it and I'll bet it never lasted long.

03-04-16, 11:47 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Without Prejudice"
RAG, reality actors guild!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •