The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the 2 corey's"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-21-07, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the 2 corey's"
i couldn't believe it...here i was watching larry king last night and who does he have on???
the 2 corey's....and guess what? they are doing a reality show.
but NOT ANY reality show....oh sure its scripted(they say) but its REAL EMOTIONS...

give me a break...oh and they talked as if they were cary grant and gregory peck...each saying things like...."oh i have worked with some great people in the business" ...and "i decided to take a break from acting to leave on top of my game"...lol...

and "i turned down some major roles"...."so many people have wanted us to work together again and we felt this was the perfect vehicle"...

how did larry keep a straight face? because jon lovitz was next to tell him why he beat up andy #####...lol

i shook my head over and over....and if corey haim called larry sir one more time i was going to scream...such a turd.
molltyv

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the 2 corey's eire_heart74 07-22-07 1
 RE: the 2 corey's dabo 07-22-07 2
 RE: the 2 corey's frisky 07-30-07 3
   RE: the 2 corey's dabo 07-30-07 5
       RE: the 2 corey's frisky 07-31-07 7
 RE: the 2 corey's eire_heart74 07-30-07 4
   RE: the 2 corey's Agman2 01-12-16 17
 RE: the 2 corey's weltek 07-30-07 6
 RE: the 2 corey's Loree 08-01-07 8
   RE: the 2 corey's MollyTV 08-03-07 9
 RE: the 2 corey's Hoobie 08-10-07 10
   RE: the 2 corey's MollyTV 08-11-07 11
       RE: the 2 corey's Hoobie 08-17-07 13
   RE: the 2 corey's syren 08-14-07 12
 RE: the 2 corey's Hoobie 09-01-07 14
   RE: the 2 corey's MollyTV 09-01-07 15
       RE: the 2 corey's Hoobie 09-01-07 16
           RE: the 2 corey's Agman2 01-14-16 18
               RE: the 2 corey's kidflash212 07-10-16 20
   RE: the 2 corey's Agman2 01-25-16 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-22-07, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the 2 corey's"
I saw that ad for the show and it looks like a train wreck!!!

I cannot wait to see it though. Being a fan of cheesey 80's flicks. How can I not watch?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-22-07, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the 2 corey's"
Evil Corey has been the kiss of death for years, if Shmaltz Corey doesn't totally destroy him we're all doomed!

If we're lucky this'll kill off celebreality shows.

frisky 11685 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: the 2 corey's"
I took one for the team and watched this last night.

I'm speechless.

Rolly made this.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: the 2 corey's"
Oh, good, please tell more! We got all ForrestGumpy here last night, the presidential moonshot gets me every time.

frisky 11685 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: the 2 corey's"
Sofa king obviously scripted. Contrived crapola.

Corey Feldman's wife just HAPPENS to have a Stuff photo shoot on the first show.

Haim is all Lost Boys this, Lost Boys that. He "cries" upon learning that the Corey's (Cories?) are not part of Lost Boys II. OMFG, what a bad actor.

He goes off by himself and they pretend to be all worried, but then he comes home and brings them a wedding gift, because he's so glad they got married. *barf*

A trainwreck, and not in a good way. Will.Never.Watch.Again.

Rolly made this.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-30-07, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: the 2 corey's"
I missed it. Dammit!!! Must catch the rerun!!

Is it like Voldermort vs Harry Potter "neither can live while the other is alive"?

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-12-16, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: the 2 corey's"
Not really.

weltek 16935 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: the 2 corey's"
LOL! Catching them on Larry King was probably better than the show, as far as entertainment value goes.

I see this show got an odd timeslot. That doesn't bode well.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: the 2 corey's"
I never got through the episode. It was just too painful. Will never watch again.

08-03-07, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: the 2 corey's"
ok...so i knew it was gonna be stooopid...and watched anyways.

someone said here that the larry king show was better....i agree

as a matter of fact...thats all we needed to see to know they haven't changed...and they are boring.

i watched the first show and thought...HOW BORING! the wife was fake, the corey's were fake, the kissing (puhleeze) interrupted by a corey in the hot tub...as elaine used to say...FAKE FAKE FAKE...

couldn't they have at least made something happen?
i'll not be watching anymore either.
mollytv

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-07, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: the 2 corey's"
Oh Come on gang...take one for the team!

It's actually not nearly as bad as The Simple Life, imo. But...Corey and Susie had a kid that is like 3 years old now. Where is he??? He's not in any of the episodes so far.

08-11-07, 00:30 AM (EST)
11. "RE: the 2 corey's"
pick me pick me...i know this!

corey f said on larry king that when the tv people rented this house for the show they let their baby and nannies live on the 3rd floor and the baby will not be in the "show".

he thought his kid didn't need to be in the show.

i still think the show is even worse than simple life. i guess its cause i think they try to hard.
molly

08-17-07, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: the 2 corey's"
Thank you!
That was killing me. I couldn't understand why they never mentioned little Zen, let alone show him (or any of his belongings) on the show.

As a side note, in this week's EW, there is a brief article about a Lost Boys sequel that BOTH Coreys will be in. Even though they talked about Haim not being offered a part a few weeks ago, things have changed since the show was taped.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: the 2 corey's"
Much better than the Simple Life.

I was such a huge Corey (both) fan when I was younger, that I am glad to see something about them.

09-01-07, 01:45 AM (EST)
14. "RE: the 2 corey's"
So, I guess this last episode was the finally?

Did anyone watch it? DH was convinced that the fight between the 2 Cs was staged, but I insist that neither is a good enough actor to have been able to convey all of that emotion.

09-01-07, 02:23 AM (EST)
15. "RE: the 2 corey's"
hmm....interesting thought....
i too, think that neither one of them could act themselves out of a paper bag and yet...

they were very convincingly mad at each other....

and the award for the most awful acting in this series...
has to be susie....and her helmet hair.

mollytv

09-01-07, 10:47 PM (EST)
16. "RE: the 2 corey's"
OMG!!! That is soooo funny. YES, she has the worst helmet hair I have ever seen.

01-14-16, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: the 2 corey's"
You haven't seen one of my coworkers then! she looks like her hair was painted on with brown glue.

kidflash212 4749 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: the 2 corey's"
Pic?

01-25-16, 06:19 PM (EST)
19. "RE: the 2 corey's"
I haven't seen hoobie in years

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •