The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

lizardkingvw 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-20-09, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizardkingvw Click to send private message to lizardkingvw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!'"
http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/06/stephen-baldwin.html

Stephen Baldwin has quit the NBC reality series I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!, according to Access Hollywood. Details of the actor's premature exit from the show were not immediately available. He had been a strong contender to win I'm a Celebrity..., which ends next week. Three other contestants have left the show early.

My comments;

So much for these people sticking it out for charity! This show was a joke from the beginning. I doubt NBC would be dumb enough to do another one.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a C... Snidget 06-20-09 1
   RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a C... kingfish 06-20-09 2
       RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a C... lizardkingvw 06-20-09 3
           RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a C... 0nyxx 06-20-09 4
 RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a C... Estee 06-20-09 5
   RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a C... kingfish 06-22-09 10
 5 to go AyaK 06-22-09 6
   RE: 5 to go Estee 06-22-09 7
       HOW?? mindy23 06-22-09 8
       RE: 5 to go JessicaRN 06-22-09 9
           RE: 5 to go kingfish 06-22-09 11
           RE: 5 to go Wacko Jacko 06-22-09 12
               RE: 5 to go JessicaRN 06-22-09 14
 Picture of the house jbug 06-22-09 13
 RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a C... Agman2 02-18-16 15
 RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a C... Agman2 04-12-16 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-20-09, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!'"
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-09 AT 06:28 AM (EST)

Looking at the pay out schedule they get the same amount if they go out 1st or last until the top 4.

Only the top three get more money and I wonder if some of the back home drama about Steven possibly losing his house to foreclosure rumors might have something to do with it.

At most sticking longer would double or triple the amount (it isn't like only one earns money or the winner gets 100X more than anyone else), and that may not be worth it if he has no home to come back to.

ETA link to rumor
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/12/stephen-baldwin-my-house-needs-to-be-saved/ Even if it is just a rumor it may be something going on with that he needs to be able to take care of.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18934 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-09, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!'"
He has seen the light!

And that light is leaving the station.

Ok, if they are allowed communications from home, then those heart rending teary acts of heartache every one puts on then they receive letters/pictures from home are exposed as lies. Surprise surprise.

If Baldwin's defection is due to news from home, I'd be willing to bet that it's becasue someone let him in on how idiotic the show is.

lizardkingvw 8 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-09, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizardkingvw Click to send private message to lizardkingvw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!'"
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-09 AT 09:42 AM (EST)

It just amazes me how much these "celebs" have been bitching on the show about quitting, who are supposedly there for their favorite charity?? Suck it up! What the hell did these people think they were signing up for? I always wanted to see a celebrity Survivor but after seeing this, I know why its never been done!

0nyxx 4 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-09, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 0nyxx Click to send private message to 0nyxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!'"
As much as Im enjoying the show some of them have given up & walked a little too early.

On the Uk series we've had only 2 that I can remember who walked,Brian Harvey & he left because his gran died the day he arrived (but he did stick it out for a few days).

Also Daniella Westbrook, an Actress but she wasn't mentally very strong when she went in & had only been free from drugs (rehab a few months)& also had a young child.

I think she lasted 2 weeks then left.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-09, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!'"
Jesus Christ could not be reached for comment.

06-22-09, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!'"
But one might easily guess that he's just a little pissed.

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-09, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "5 to go"
So who's left?

Lou Diamond Phillips
John Salley
Sanjaya Malakar
Patti Blagojevich
Torrie Wilson

One actor, one retired athlete, one rejected reality-TV contestant, one wife of a crook, and one ex-wrestler turned Playmate. Hmmm.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-09, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 5 to go"
Possibly the most even field in reality TV history? Of course, you're assuming they don't bring Daniel back...

I'm curious as to what this latest quit does to the elimination schedule. Do they send someone home tonight after the last-chance challenge and put an hour of pure filler -- okay, an extra hour of pure filler -- sometime later in the week? Is Stephen scripted into the B2 and leaves after faking his way through a total loss? On tonight's very special episode, the crew breaks into the Pratt home and installs hanging vines in the desperate hope that they'll be used for hanging? Or do we go with the ever-popular 'Who's Stephen? There was never any Stephen. No Stephen currently or previously existed. And now back to our debate on global timekeeping.'

There might be a whole two seconds of semi-interest there. They finally doubled the total!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-22-09, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "HOW??"
Can you be almost $900K behind in payments on a house you paid $500K for?? Refinance?? Is THIS Obabma's new bail-out plan, or will it work for a has-been celebrity in this case??

Someone help me here, I'm not so good at math, and this makes no sense to me.....Evidentally they borrowed against their house several times over, maybe? You think?

Seriously, my heart goes out to them. I've seen the guy take every single gig he can get to try to make a come back and still show integrity doing so. And he isn't the first celebrity to lose his shirt lately. Guess it's a sign of the times. God help us all!!!

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-22-09, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 5 to go"
I cannot look at Stephen without thinking of Barney Rubble. The resemblence is uncanny, which is one of the reasons why watching the swamp baptism is even more bizarre!

06-22-09, 10:50 AM (EST)
11. "RE: 5 to go"
Me too. That was not a career enhancing choice of roles.

But one would think that if he wants to make some money, movies pay more and he's had a few (two that I know of) that were OK, I think he performed very well in "The Usual Suspects", and one (name escapes me now) with Patsy Kensit that wasn't too awful.

Maybe he's on the outs with Hollywood (and who can blame them for not wanting him on their sets), but there's always B movies and Indys that might hire a has been, and both pay something (at least scale) and both might be a way back into better paying roles.

But there is the chance IMO that God is just punishing Stephen for making a mockery of Christianity.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-22-09, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 5 to go"
>I cannot look at Stephen without
>thinking of Barney Rubble.
>The resemblence is uncanny, which
>is one of the reasons
>why watching the swamp baptism
>is even more bizarre!

Did you say that knowing he played Barney in Flinstones Viva Rock Vegas?

As for you guys knocking the show. You are watching aren't you? I think it has been fairly entertaining...although I haven't watched in a week as I am on vacation.

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-22-09, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 5 to go"
Yeah, I did see him in the Flintstones movie, but his face is permanently etched in my mind as Barney.

jbug 17011 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-09, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Picture of the house"
According to public records, Baldwin and his wife, Kennya, paid $515,000 for the circa-1850 home in 1997. He then listed the property for $3.4 million in 2006, with the desire to find a bigger property so he could keep horses, but it did not sell.

LoHud reports that the Baldwins defaulted on paying $824,488.36 to mortgage holder Bankers Trust Co. and county filings show the Baldwins owe National City Bank money for a separate mortgage and may owe tens of thousands in unpaid state and federal taxes on the property.

http://www.zillow.com/blog/stephen-baldwin-losing-home-to-foreclosure/2009/06/12/

Agman2 2595 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-18-16, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!'"
After all these years, I would think he would leave and empty house on a show that no longer exists!

Agman2 2595 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-12-16, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Stephen Baldwin leaves 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!'"
'bout time he left.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •