The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Canceled."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-11, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Canceled."
The bad news: this officially frees her schedule for that stellar career in politics. Welcome to the Her Party. You will vote for Her. You will agree with Her. And if you don't do everything She says, Her wrath will descend.

Kind of makes the rest of the field look stable, doesn't it?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Canceled. Snidget 08-15-11 1
   RE: Canceled. AyaK 09-07-11 2
       RE: Canceled. JessicaRN 09-08-11 3
           RE: Canceled. agman 09-20-11 7
 RE: Canceled. jbug 09-12-11 4
   RE: Canceled. Snidget 09-12-11 5
       RE: Canceled. Estee 09-12-11 6
           Shocking lack of offers Snidget 10-01-11 8
               RE: Shocking lack of offers agman 11-04-11 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-11, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Canceled."
I'm sorry,

I just need to live in Pollyanna land for a little while and believe with all my heart she will dedicate the coming years (until all the kids graduate from college) to ensuring the health and well being of her kids and keeping them and herself far away from the limelight so they can have enough normalcy and therapy to grow up to be anonymous and productive members of society.

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-11, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Canceled."
Personally, I expect that Kate will dump the kids now that they aren't getting her any more TV time. Maybe she can persuade some TV network to let her and Octomon do a joint TV show: Adopt Our Kids.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-08-11, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Canceled."
I can't believe that I'm saying this, but if I had to chose between Kate or the Octomom, I would chose Octo. She at least seems to have a gentleness about her. Kate is just mean, nasty and selfish.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-11, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Canceled."
word!

even though that saying is long out of vogue

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-11, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Canceled."
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/kate-gosselin-unlike-jon-i-wont-accept-mediocre-life-for-my-kids-12661.php

please do not let her talk any of the other reality shows into having her on..... Survivor, TAR, BB, etc.

09-12-11, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Canceled."
So what regular jobs aren't the mediocre ones since all parents other than Jon want the best for their kids so I guess only childless singles do the vast majority of jobs in America and all parents, other than Jon, do something fabulous or some such.

Personally I think a little less "Mommy needs to feel special" might be good for the kids, but heaven forfend they have anything approaching a normal healthy childhood.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-11, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Canceled."
I think Kate mispoke. Jon did not accept a mediocre life for his children when he left them in their mother's custody. He accepted a miserable one.

Easy mistake to make, really.

As for Kate's future employment -- as Jon said, reality television isn't a career (unless you're on MTV or VH1). I'd expect her to try moving into talk show hosting. Hopefully her politics allow her to head over towards Faux, because that's one of the few places which will accept a host who doesn't let anyone else talk.

But if that fails, I really do feel she'll try her hand at an elected position. After all, look at all the votes she got for not learning how to dance! Not learning how to work her desired position should be good for at least three terms!

10-01-11, 04:13 PM (EST)
8. "Shocking lack of offers"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/kate-gosselin-reportedly-frustrated-over-lack-of-new-reality-tv-offers-12726.php

Can't be that that people are tired of watching her, just can't be that...or something.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-11, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Shocking lack of offers"
Oh gee, what a surprise(sarcastic voice)It would seems she expects to make reality tv her new career!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •