The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Psychics are spot on with Jon and Kate!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityBates 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-19-09, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityBates Click to send private message to RealityBates Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Psychics are spot on with Jon and Kate!"
Hello all!! New to the board. I wanted to pass on this amazing video I found that was apparently made in MAY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxBtgNXO20E>Psychics predict Jon and Kate's downfall in May 2009

You can't get more spot on than that. Wow. Those poor kids

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Psychics are spot on with Jon a... ecklinda 10-24-09 1
   RE: Psychics are spot on with Jon a... mtb002 10-24-09 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ecklinda 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-24-09, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ecklinda Click to send private message to ecklinda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Psychics are spot on with Jon and Kate!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-09 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

If no one out there could not tell that this marriage would not work 3 years back then he or she living in a fantasy world.

The little digs Kate would make towards John were well deserved. Most of the time John had no idea what to do as if he were living in a dream world lost of reality.

Where I would cringe is when Kate would slap John across the face and my thoughts at those moments when will she slap one of her kids.

Then we need to remember this was a TV show. The producers’ only shows what they want and for the most part, it is out of sorts.

I often wonder when John talks about his mom and dad, their life as he grew up and their passing, what their thoughts are on how John is handling all of his disappointments in life. Would they really be proud of him or disappointed in the choices and lack of responsibility to his family that he has so publicly made?

In defense to Kate, I have to say she has grown up considerably since the beginning of the show. Sure, we all make mistakes in life and I think Kate has sat down and done some reflecting of her life, personality and the future of her children and of herself.

John needs to quit feeling sorry for himself and do a lot of growing up. It seems the older John gets the more immature he gets. Throwing little and big temper tampers for the world to see is not the way in real life. You need to sit back and learn from your body language, which by the way speak volumes as each episode aired on national TV as to what you were thinking about Kate and your children.

If John doesn't grow up real fast he will find that all of his anger through no fault but his own and solely believing in his lawyer and those around him, that they truly want to see him and Kate, loose all their monies.

John needs to talk to people who have been through a high profile divorce and see where it really got them. If you think either of you will come out on top, check out your lawyer’s bank account.

Most all divorce lawyers out there are only in it for one thing, “THE MONEY.” The money will go into there own pockets, not yours, Kate's and least of all your kids. Wake up before it is to late.

Surely, you John, Kate and the kids can come to a fair and equitable conclusion. Remember, when you started the show it was for the kids, not you or Kate. So do not waste the money away to the lawyers or you will all loose.

Both of you need to pull in your pride and think about what is more important not only for yourselves but for your children as well. Remember, all of this publicity is out there and one day your children will be able to watch and read it all, then they will come to their own conclusions as to who was right and who was wrong.

I wish nothing but the best for all of you and I pray to God that all will turn out well.

mtb002 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-24-09, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtb002 Click to send private message to mtb002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Psychics are spot on with Jon and Kate!"
I see your point, but I think if Kate had grown as much as you say, she would have agreed to the private counseling Jon requested and not laid out the It's "Dr" Phil or Nothing ultimatum. Face it folks, there's more than enough blame to go around here. Everyone is entitled to sympathize with one or the other, but when you start laying the wrongs out side by side, they're pretty much equal, so arguing it is pointless.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •