The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gosselin and new girlfriend go public"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

Threelittlekittens 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-16-09, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Threelittlekittens Click to send private message to Threelittlekittens Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gosselin and new girlfriend go public"
Has anyone heard that he is engaged? Last night I saw them on that yacht and they got a picture of her ring finger. They asked Jon if he was engaged and he just smiled. He didn't say yes but he didn't say no either. He seems to be liking the spot light that he so much hated when he was with Kate. And why did he have to bring Haily to their house to continue with shooting for the August 3rd show. That was just tacky. Jon has turned into a real dumbass. He was probably cheating all along with Kate. That's probably why she was the way she was. I'm sure that there are alot of Kate haters out there who don't so much hate her anymore. And what are his kids thinking? It's one thing to hear about daddy's girfriends, but to see them at their house is another. No respect at all, not for Kate, not for his kids, not even for himself. Kate just look soo sad yesterday at her house when they were filming. She is still wearing her wedding ring and not having boy friends or even one. Good for you Kate. I love you keep up the good work with your kids and yourself. Kates Team #1

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Warning IceCat 07-16-09 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-09, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Warning"
This message board runs on a 'threaded' system. The posts are grouped under topics based upon the subject matter of the post.

It is YOUR responsibility to check if an existing topic thread is present before you make your post.

If a thread covering the topic of your post exists then make your post as a REPLY to that existing thread.

Only start a new thread if no existing thread covers the topic of your intended post.

We have had to lock 3 out of your first 4 posts.

If this continues, we will have no choice but to recommend your account for deletion.

Locking this thread as yet another duplicate topic.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •