The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"July 4th pictures"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

Threelittlekittens 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-05-09, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Threelittlekittens Click to send private message to Threelittlekittens Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"July 4th pictures"
Wow I just saw 8 pictures of Jon-Kate and the kids celebrating the fouth of July together. They looked very happy. I am one for happy endings and if this is any indication of how thing will continue to get better and not worse , then I am al for it. Kate was smilingg, Jon was smiling, the kids looked happy, and yes they were even looking at each other. Keep it up because some of your fans really do want to see you guys make it.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: July 4th pictures AyaK 07-07-09 1
   RE: July 4th pictures JessicaRN 07-07-09 2
       RE: July 4th pictures AyaK 07-08-09 3
           RE: July 4th pictures Agman2 05-12-15 8
       RE: July 4th pictures HobbsofMI 07-09-09 6
           RE: July 4th pictures ArnoldKumar123 11-25-21 15
   RE: July 4th pictures ValenciaJoe 07-08-09 4
       RE: July 4th pictures AyaK 07-09-09 5
       RE: July 4th pictures Agman2 03-29-15 7
           RE: July 4th pictures dadi01 10-26-19 10
               RE: July 4th pictures ArnoldKumar123 11-19-21 12
       RE: July 4th pictures ArnoldKumar123 11-25-21 14
   RE: July 4th pictures ArnoldKumar123 11-19-21 11
   RE: July 4th pictures ArnoldKumar123 11-25-21 13
 RE: July 4th pictures Agman2 04-12-16 9
 RE: July 4th pictures ArnoldKumar123 11-25-21 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-09, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: July 4th pictures"
I thought it was interesting that they didn't film on the Fourth this year.

Basically, though, until they reach a divorce settlement, they'll have to spend a lot of time in each other's company, because the court will want to know with whom the kids have spent their holidays (if they don't reach a settlement).

On that note, I see that TLC has already started promoting the "return" episode, with Kate having taken the sextuplets to North Carolina while Jon stayed home with the twins.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-07-09, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: July 4th pictures"
I really just don't want to watch any of these shows anymore. The old ones just seem sad and makes me feel manipulated. The thought of new ones pretty much makes me feel the same way. It is kind of strange to see Michael Jackson take the place of Jon & Kate on the tabloid covers!
(What a world!)

07-08-09, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: July 4th pictures"
Jon & Kate were making babies, and Michael was molesting them once they got a little older. It was a symbiotic relationship.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-12-15, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: July 4th pictures"
How are babies made?

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: July 4th pictures"
I happen to catch a few of the old shows lately and see all the help they were getting as AyaK pointed out. I think in the three shows I saw there was at least to maids and three different babysitters (the kids were 3 years old so I don't know what season that was) and Kate said something about a cook. Plus they were showing a lot of their old house and I think it was before they made it over and enlarged it because there seemed to be only two kids bedrooms upstairs and before they moved wasn't there like 2 kids per room?

Knowing what you know now it makes those shows so much different and you are looking for all the little signs and things that could be the beginning of the end for them.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

ArnoldKumar123 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-25-21, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: July 4th pictures"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam HobbsofMI randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

ValenciaJoe 61 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-09, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValenciaJoe Click to send private message to ValenciaJoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: July 4th pictures"
>I thought it was interesting that
>they didn't film on the
>Fourth this year.
>
>Basically, though, until they reach a
>divorce settlement, they'll have to
>spend a lot of time
>in each other's company, because
>the court will want to
>know with whom the kids
>have spent their holidays (if
>they don't reach a settlement).
>
>
>On that note, I see that
>TLC has already started promoting
>the "return" episode, with Kate
>having taken the sextuplets to
>North Carolina while Jon stayed
>home with the twins.

I thought that was a show that was already in the "can" before the news of their divorce hit the press. I remember seeing promos of that particular show (where the two of them take separate vacations) right after the first show of the new season aired.

07-09-09, 00:52 AM (EST)
5. "RE: July 4th pictures"
Yes, the events on the show took place during Memorial Day weekend. In a prior thread, I had posted that the first shows after they came back would be episodes that were already filmed, after some other people had claimed that all future episodes would be filmed post-divorce announcement. I was just citing to the preview to indicate to those people that they were wrong.

03-29-15, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: July 4th pictures"
me too

dadi01 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-26-19, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dadi01 Click to send private message to dadi01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: July 4th pictures"
>me too

me too

11-19-21, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: July 4th pictures"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam dadi01 Randomly so I am Curious if You hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

11-25-21, 11:20 AM (EST)
14. "RE: July 4th pictures"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam ValenciaJoe randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

11-19-21, 08:03 PM (EST)
11. "RE: July 4th pictures"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam AyaK randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

11-25-21, 11:17 AM (EST)
13. "RE: July 4th pictures"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam AyaK randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

04-12-16, 03:19 PM (EST)
9. "RE: July 4th pictures"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-16 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

The three little kittens lost their mittens and posted a few times but left.

11-25-21, 11:26 AM (EST)
16. "RE: July 4th pictures"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Threelittlekittens Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •