The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anyone know when Temptation Island comes back on for another Season???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Blabbykathy 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-15-05, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blabbykathy Click to send private message to Blabbykathy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anyone know when Temptation Island comes back on for another Season???"
The last Season I saw was with Dave (and his man boobs) and Charla. When will the next season start??
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Uh... AyaK 03-30-05 1
 RE: Get serious! another season....... 974spanky360 05-31-05 2
 RE: Does anyone know when Temptatio... ConsiderThis 06-03-05 3
   RE: Does anyone know when Temptatio... Bebo 06-03-05 4
       RE: Does anyone know when Temptatio... ConsiderThis 06-03-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Uh..."
That was Paradise Hotel.

For all intents and purposes, Temptation Island seems to be dead in the US. PHo might come back, though -- but apparently not this summer.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

974spanky360 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-31-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 974spanky360 Click to send private message to 974spanky360 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Get serious! another season....."
> Come on another season of that
> poitless show. You've got to be kidding.

ConsiderThis 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-03-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ConsiderThis Click to send private message to ConsiderThis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does anyone know when Temptation Island comes back on for another Season???"
Right, Paradise Hotel --

Charla was just the worst!!!!

I have some brain damage and it's really hard to remember things, but she was SOOOOO bad that she comes to mind whenever I start thinking of REALLY bad things.

Is Paradise Hotel going to run again?

http://www.health-boundaries-bite.com/Fingernails.html
Your fingernails reflect your health --
Learn what warning signs to look for --
Karen Kline

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-03-05, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does anyone know when Temptation Island comes back on for another Season???"
Doubtful, but there is a separate forum for discussing PH. If it does get scheduled again, that's where you'd probably find out.

ConsiderThis 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-03-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ConsiderThis Click to send private message to ConsiderThis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does anyone know when Temptation Island comes back on for another Season???"
Oh, thanks a lot.
I'm new here... there are a lot of forums... I guess I missed it.

Thank you

http://www.health-boundaries-bite.com/Fingernails.html
Your fingernails reflect your health --
Learn what warning signs to look for --
Karen Kline

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •