The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I Know He Likes Nice Girls""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-03, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I Know He Likes Nice Girls""
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-03 AT 01:54 AM (EST)

Temptation Island 3
Episode 4 Summary

“I Know He Likes Nice Girls”
by AyaK

The wind blows. The rain pours down. The power goes out. Hurricane Isabel is in town. No, wait, that’s Hurricane Survivor over on CBS. Poor Temptation Island Three – with Hurricane Survivor blowing through, nobody’s going to watch. In fact, I think even I’ve forgotten who’s on this show. Let’s see, there’s the woman in the Boy Scout uniform, and the guy who looks like Hagrid, and the … oh, no, it’s starting to come back to me now. Rats.

For the rest of you who may have forgotten (in other words, for everyone outside of the handful of hard-core fans), the whole idea of Temptation Island is to tempt couples to break up their relationships. The first time, one couple was kicked off the show after it turned out they already had a child together, and all the other couples chose unity. The second time, one couple left the show to get married, one couple stayed together, and the other three blew apart with Hurricane Isabel-like force. This time, we’ve got one couple with little future (Melissa and Michael), one couple that could go either way (Stephanie and Anthony), one couple that’s on vacation (Kristin and Eric), and one weirdo couple (Kara and Jason). SO WHY ARE WE WATCHING?

Maybe it’s to see how these couples will stick it to each other.

Right now, the drama center is Michael and Melissa. Michael is getting in touch with his inner bimbo. He’s remembering that he loves women, as long as he can ignore everything above the neck except for the lips. Melissa is a former beauty queen who has launched a new career as a drama queen. Currently she’s broken up because no one likes her boyfriend of choice, Jerome. But even if everyone liked Jerome, she’d be broken up. The producers love her.

The producers hate Eric and Kristin, though. These two should be picking out dinnerware patterns together, not visiting Temptation Island. So far, neither has watched video of the other. Kristin says it’s because she’d be too crushed if she saw Eric acting like Michael. But we know better. It’s because these two are more boring than Ma and Pa Kettle. The chances of Eric acting like Michael are about the same as the chances of him bending it like Beckham.

Jason, aka the Tattooed Man from the circus, made it clear right off the bat that he hated Jeff. Anthony made it clear right off the bat that he thought Derrick was his biggest threat. So, naturally, Kara has been dating Jeff and Stephanie has been dating Derrick. I could probably get a tame psychologist to explain it, but there’s no time – a new episode is beginning.

Kara says that she and Jeff are connecting on an intellectual level. Right. She’s upset that Tattoo has been going after women on a physical level. Well, Kara, I’m sure Jason would like to connect intellectually with some of the single women, but I expect that most if not all of the women have moved beyond “Hooked on Phonics.” Melissa is upset that Michael was engaged in some physical touching in the last clip she saw. (Uh, Melissa, I think the word you want is “foreplay.”) Naturally, Melissa wants to make sure that everyone knows she’s unhappy, so she takes her “couple” necklace off, twirls it around like a lasso until she gets every eye in the house to look at her, and then casually – but dramatically – drops it on the bar, so that all of the guys can see how available she is. Think Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction, guys, and stay clear.

Meanwhile, Michael and Jason are hoping for catfights. At that point, the producers unleash two hungry tigers, who rip Michael and Jason’s bodies into shreds. No, wait, not that kind of catfight -- that was just a power surge from the hurricane. Michael and Jason are still there, intact. Rats.

Women’s Second Dates: Reshuffle

Like the men, the women get to choose their second dates. Kristin goes first. Maybe the producers asked her to “shake up” the dating arrangements in return for some camera time (since she’s not about to be tempted), because she chooses Stephanie’s beau-du-jour Derrick. Stephanie is ticked, but Kristin doesn’t have a beau, so she chooses … Jeff, Kara’s boy toy. Then it’s Melissa’s turn, and she picks Sterling, not Jerome. Finally, it’s Kara’s choice, and she whines about the prior picks. Still whining, she picks Giulio, whom she looks upon as a friend … and not “friends with benefits,” either.

Kara and Giulio go kayaking. Nothing happens. In confessional, Kara says she’d pick Jeff for a romantic date. Stephanie and Jeff also go kayaking. They discover that they have a lot in common. Jeff seems to forget that he ever knew anyone named Kara. But Stephanie still seems to be thinking about Derrick. Do we even need second dates when the women have already made up their minds? Let’s just have ‘em share a bedroom.

Kristin and Derrick go horseback riding to a picnic. As most women know, most men are only interested in talking about themselves; women through the years have grown accustomed to being good listeners on first dates and speaking only enough to avoid lulls in the conversation. A woman who talks as much as a man is “too chatty.” But Kristin doesn’t care. She talksandtalksandtalksandtalksandtalks. She talks on horseback. She talks during the picnic. She clearly isn’t looking to win any dating points here. I’d like to make fun of her, but I found the role reversal to be delicious. Like most men, Kristin thought the date was lots of fun. Like most women, Derrick didn’t. Ahh, poor baby.

Finally, it’s Melissa and Sterling, who ride … a banana boat. Day-O! Dayyyyyyy-O! Daylight come, and me wanna go home! Nope, the show’s still on, so you’ve got to stay on Temptation Island. They fall overboard. No crocs. Darn. Melissa wants to talk about her favorite subject: Jerome. Sterling encourages her, saying that Jerome is his friend, while wondering how, in just a few short days and one prior date, three of the four coupled women have already “paired off” with single men. Good question. Even though the dates were a reshuffle, they were a waste.

Men's Party: Changing Partners

The men, meanwhile, create their own drama while partying with the single women. Especially Michael, who has already found himself a new drama queen: Sandra. Sandra wants more attention from him. He brushes her off and tells her he’s not attracted to her. Instead, Michael nuzzles Tiffany, who says there must be something wrong with Michael and Melissa’s relationship if he’s so interested in her. Very self-aware, Tiffany – you’re right; no normal guy would want to touch you with a ten-foot pole. She says she could definitely see herself with Michael. Well, yeah, if the alternative is to continue a string of one-night stands, then Michael probably looks pretty good. We see Michael rub her stomach … and maybe points south.

Meanwhile, Anthony switches his focus from Ida to Ashley. Ida is OK with the change – she’s probably had to put up with being known as “Ida-Ho” all her young life and isn’t about to give people a good reason to start it again. Ashley and Anthony hop in a hammock together and start testing the rocking motion, as Anthony uses a pillow to hide some lip action. No slurping noises, though.

Elimidate

The coupled men have to eliminate two single women from their camp. They huddle. Will Michael have Sandra dumped? No. The men vote to eliminate Kristen and Melanie, whom they say don’t fit in. Translation from menspeak: “fit in” = “put out.” Kristen looks disappointed and a little hurt. Looks like she would have done some serious lap dancing if she’d known. Melanie, on the other hand, looks relieved. She should be. Nice vacation in a tropical paradise, and no greasy Michael or Anthony paw marks … or Jason tattoo tracings … on her.

Now it’s the women’s turn. We see Jerome and Ian telling Melissa that some of the other guys have it in for Jerome. They tell her to pick whomever she wants to stay, because you can’t bring someone back once he’s gone. Melissa loves it; she has plenty of camera time to play out her “inner agony” over her choices. Hey, Ethel Barrymore, save it for the close-ups, OK? Geez, didn’t they let her bring her Prozac on this trip?

OK, to the pool. 9 guys. Each woman picks 2 to stay. 8 stay. 1 goes. Why bother? Here’s why: to get another dramatic Melissa moment. Kara picks Jeff – surprise (not). Stephanie picks Ian, which is a surprise; I guess she wants to see if Kristin picks Derrick. Melissa picks Sterling. Kristin picks … Giulio. Back to Kara, who saves Ryan. Stephanie now picks Derrick, apparently being convinced that he means nothing to Kristin. It’s Melissa’s turn. She hems. She haws. She stutters. In the time it takes her to pick, you could fly from Temptation Island to China ... and back again. She whimpers. She whines. And she picks … wait for it … here it comes … any time now … here it is … it’s … it’s … it’s … Jerome, naturally.

Melissa says she feels like a fool. Kara shakes her head derisively. Melissa cries.

Kristin picks Mike, and Chris goes home. He’s OK with it. Maybe he’ll hook up with Melanie.

Melissa cries. This woman has more water in her than Hurricane Isabel.

Melissa and Jerome find their own hammock and cuddle. In a confessional, she says he’s quieter and calmer when he’s not with a group of people. Considering her own theatrics, how can she tell?

Bonfire: Fun versus No fun

The men head to bonfire. Eric, as usual, chooses not to watch. Apparently he thinks bonfire is too early to fall asleep, and Kristin hasn’t done anything to keep us – or him – awake.

Anthony watches. Stephanie is with Derrick. Anthony starts to trash Derrick, but Mark Walberg stops him, saying “She’s obviously chosen to spend her time with him.” Anthony may not be the shiniest apple in the basket, but he can actually put two and two together: if she picks losers, what does that make me? A rare intellectual breakthrough for this turkey. It’s one of the first times on this show that Wannabe Marky Mark seems to be right on top of things. Maybe he finally realizes that if TITee fails, his career will fall just like one of the losers on his show Russian Roulette on the Game Show Network, so he’d better try to spice things up.

The put-down of Anthony seems to affect Jason, and he passes on watching the clip of Kara. Or maybe he doesn’t remember who Kara is any longer. But Michael won’t pass, because he craves drama. Why else is he with Melissa? Why else is Sandra still around? If it doesn’t work out with Melissa, he could always join a community playhouse.

Michael gets to see Melissa with Jerome, and there’s a voice-over by Ryan talking about Melissa not wearing her necklace because her relationship with Michael is failing. However, all we see is Jerome whispering in her ear – maybe sweet nothings, or maybe macroeconomic theory, we can’t tell. Michael says that he’s “the Iceman” and that he doesn’t believe she took off her necklace. He also doesn’t believe that the Earth is round or that there isn’t a Santa Claus.

Now it’s time for the coupled women’s bonfire. This time it’s a “Must Play Clip” from the coupled men’s party with the single women, featuring all the men, and all the women have to watch it, even Kristin. We see … Eric smoking, Michael draped all over Tiffany like a cheap suit as his hands rove over her body, Jason in the hot tub with a partner, and Anthony in the hammock with Ashley. Stephanie says that she’s happy that Anthony’s with a different girl. She says, “I know he likes nice girls.” Then why is he with her? Apparently she doesn’t realize that Anthony changed from Ida to Ashley because Ida wasn’t "Ida-Ho." Although he got to first base with Ida, his success rate with Ashley makes him look like Bobby Bonds.

Kristin is irritated … that Eric is smoking (!), not about his conduct. She fires off a zinger, noting that Eric isn’t as “connected” to a single woman as the other three coupled guys are. OK, so now we know why the producers picked her – she’s the smart one, the one who can see the obvious. The other women are, to put it politely, stung by her comment. Bzzzz.

Kara thinks that Jason is having a good time. Guess she doesn’t mind when he heads over to the strip club, either. Hey, maybe she can hook up with Ben Affleck – he’s supposed to be available now. Bet Kara won’t insist on a “no-cheating” clause in the prenup, unlike his ex-fiancée.

But, of course, the drama torch finally passes - as always - to Melissa. To be honest, this time, it’s not out of place. Despite her big show of dumping it before, she’s still wearing her necklace – but now she dramatically drops it in the sand and says she isn’t going to wear it again. She cries. She whimpers. She says he’s a jerk. Then she describes the show: “One minute it’s a lot of fun, and then it’s not.” Right. It’s a lot of fun when Jerome is hitting on you, but it’s not much fun when Michael is doing the same thing with some other bimbo … one who might be more willing to drop her bikini bottom for him than you are for Jerome. She’s still moaning about the tape as she leaves without her necklace. Another whine mess she's gottten us into.

Kristin, the smart one, picks up the necklace and brings it along. The Drama Queen will need a prop again soon.

NEXT TIME: The only hurricane is named Jason. Lots of flirting. But ... no action? We shall see.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I ... StarryLuna 09-24-03 1
 RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I ... realityluver 09-24-03 2
 RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I ... I_AM_HE 09-24-03 3
   Heh AyaK 09-24-03 4
       RE: Heh I_AM_HE 09-26-03 10
 RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I ... Breezy 09-25-03 5
 Great Summary Ayak! Schnookie Palookie 09-25-03 6
 RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I ... lovethisreality 09-26-03 7
   RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I ... Sophie 09-26-03 8
       RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I ... samiam 09-26-03 11
   Nick Lowe's opinion AyaK 09-26-03 9
   RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I ... mistofleas 10-03-03 14
 RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I ... Bebo 09-27-03 12
   RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I ... Sophie 09-27-03 13
       RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I ... buckeyegirl 10-03-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-24-03, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I Know He Likes Nice Girls""
Great recap AyaK!!! Now I don't feel so out of the loop. Thanks again for writing the summary!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-03, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I Know He Likes Nice Girls""
I completely forgot about this show last week. Thanks for the recap, now I feel up to speed.

"Nothing comes between me and my TV!!!"

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-03, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I Know He Likes Nice Girls""
great job Ayak, thanks for filling in! i was one of those caught in Hurricane Survivor so it's nice to know what happened

some of my favorites:

Melissa is a former beauty queen who has launched a new career as a drama queen
Melissa cries. This woman has more water in her than Hurricane Isabel.

very astute observation!

The chances of Eric acting like Michael are about the same as the chances of him bending it like Beckham.

i don't even know what it means, but LOL!

Michael gets to see Melissa with Jerome, and there’s a voice-over by Ryan talking about Melissa not wearing her necklace because her relationship with Michael is failing. However, all we see is Jerome whispering in her ear – maybe sweet nothings, or maybe macroeconomic theory, we can’t tell. Michael says that he’s “the Iceman” and that he doesn’t believe she took off her necklace. He also doesn’t believe that the Earth is round or that there isn’t a Santa Claus.

*snickers*

09-24-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Heh"
The chances of Eric acting like Michael are about the same as the chances of him bending it like Beckham.

i don't even know what it means, but LOL!

You know, that was just one of those lines that worked out. David Beckham is the captain of the England soccer team and one of the two or three best soccer players in the world. He's also married to the beautiful "Posh Spice" (Victoria) from the Spice Girls, so he gets as much attention for his celebrity as for his soccer. This summer, a movie came out called "Bend It Like Beckham." The movie revolved around a young British woman of Indian descent who wanted her free kicks to curve away from the keeper the way Beckham's do (thus the title, although the real story of the movie was the cultural clash between the subservient role of women in her traditional family and her desire to be a "liberated" young Englishwoman).

When I was looking for a simile here, I thought of "bend it like Beckham." Then I thought about Victoria Beckham ... and, needless to say, my evil, TITee-watching mind put an entirely different construction on the movie's title ... and next thing you know, it was in the summary.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Heh"
ah, thanks! i've heard the phrase, but didn't know about the movie

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I Know He Likes Nice Girls""
Thanks Ayak!!!

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Great Summary Ayak!"
I keep forgetting to watch this show (not surprisingly), so it's really nice to be able to read your witty summary.

So many hilarous parts. My faves were:

"Michael is getting in touch with his inner bimbo."

"The chances of Eric acting like Michael are about the same as the chances of him bending it like Beckham."

"Well, Kara, I’m sure Jason would like to connect intellectually with some of the single women, but I expect that most if not all of the women have moved beyond “Hooked on Phonics."

Thanks for the laughs

lovethisreality 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-26-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovethisreality Click to send private message to lovethisreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I Know He Likes Nice Girls""
Wow you really wrote alot. One thing I thought you should put less of is negativity and judgemental remarks. There was by far too much ##### caddy and gossipy feel to your summary. I completely disagree with your viewpoint on various points. For starters, Melissa was and should feel upset about her beau's cheating. I would have tossed into the fire so there was no way anyone could give it back. Secondly, Jason is really into his girlfriend and has been loyal to her from the start. He is not interested in any real connection with anyone. And if he wanted any of those women, they would jump at the chance to be with him. But he doesn't and so they stay clear. And he doesn't flirt, he just smiles which is not flirting. Look at Michael there is a flirt. As for your statements of Melissa you clearly have no idea. I don't think summaries are your forte though I must note that you are a very good writer.

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-26-03, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I Know He Likes Nice Girls""
> I
>don't think summaries are your
>forte though I must note
>that you are a very
>good writer.

LOL! Everyone together now: Oh My Heck!

Clearly you aren't familiar with the concept of summaries here on Reality TV World. If you are looking for accurate, visit http://www.temptationonfox.com/
However, if you're looking for hilarious (which is what most of us read the summaries for), stay right where you are. Ayak is one of the best.

xoxo

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I Know He Likes Nice Girls""
No, no, didn't you hear? He's looking for something less "caddy," like maybe a Buick.

Buggy's favorite

09-26-03, 06:26 PM (EST)
9. "Nick Lowe's opinion"
Cruel to Be Kind (Lowe)

Oh, I can't take another heartache.
Though you say you're my friend,
I'm at my wits' end.
You say your love is bonafide,
But that don't coincide
With the things that you do.
And when I ask you to be nice,
You say

You've gotta be
Cruel to be kind ... in the right measure.
Cruel to be kind ... it's a very good sign.
Cruel to be kind ... means that I love you.
Baby, you gotta be cruel to be kind.

Well, I do my best to understand you,
But you still mystify,
And I wanna know why.
I pick myself up off the ground
And have you knock me back down
Again and again.
And when I ask you to explain,
You say

You've gotta be
Cruel to be kind ... in the right measure.
Cruel to be kind ... it's a very good sign.
Cruel to be kind ... means that I love you.
Baby, you gotta be cruel to be kind.

I'm trying to see how Lowe I can go.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I Know He Likes Nice Girls""
One thing I thought you should put less of is negativity and judgemental remarks. There was by far too much ##### caddy and gossipy feel to your summary. I completely disagree with your viewpoint on various points.

*snicker*

*covers her mouth so that the "catty", gossipy, negative, judgemental, bitchy words don't come out*

--mfffph, mmmfffph

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-03, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I Know He Likes Nice Girls""
AyaK hon, hilarious as usual. I just wish you'd show the guts to bear your claws and really tear into these folks. You're too kind.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-27-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I Know He Likes Nice Girls""
I.heart.Bebo

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Official TI3 Ep. 4 Summary: "I Know He Likes Nice Girls""
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-03 AT 12:42 PM (EST)

Ayak, I'm not a huge fan of Temptation Island, but your summary makes me want to be one. Summaries are your forte!
There are just too many good lines to quote! Great job!

A Kyngsladye Original
~edited because it wouldn't be a buckeyegirl post with out one!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •