The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Episode One Summary - Sit Down And Stay Awhile"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-03, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Episode One Summary - Sit Down And Stay Awhile"
We open. A shot of a bird and some huts fades into our title cards. Smoky red background, whitish letters cutting through the red. Somewhere, some 15-year-old’s mother is proud of the graphics her son came up with in the basement.

“No Games

No Gimmicks”

No gimmicks? I might not be the world’s foremost authority, but I’d say splitting four couples up and trying to tempt them with fourteen members of the opposite sex is pretty gimmicky.

Another shot, this time of clouds passing by as a woman’s voice says “Oh my god, this is very real. This is about to happen.”

“No Millionaires

No Prizes…”

What? No prizes? Then why are any of these people subjecting themselves to this? For the acting career promotion? Realistically, isn’t a Cinemax After Dark movie the best possible career highlight for someone who appeared on Temptation Island? So what else is there? Basically, it comes down to a chance to have sex with a complete stranger. Strangely enough, this was the main reason I went to bars when I was a college freshmen.

And now a shot of a hot gal in a swimsuit, as the same female voice says “I just don’t want somebody like that around my boyfriend.” Uhm, should you have thought of that before you signed up to be on this show?

“Just Four Real Couples”

“When these two weeks are up, what we learn will be worth the hurting and the crying.” Yeah, because the only way you can learn something worthwhile about your partner is by being tempted on national television.

“Willing To Risk

EVERYTHING!”

Cue clip montage. Long clip montage. Long, lengthy clip montage. In fact, calling it a long lengthy clip montage doesn’t do it justice. By the time it ends, I think we’re already at the end of the first segment of the show. The montage (finally) ends with the man we will come to know as Michael (or else doofus) saying “Everything was completely innocent. But now it’s not going to be so innocent.” Completely innocent? You mean, the innocent grappling with people NOT your significant other, as compared to the non-innocent grappling with people not your significant other? Does Fox really want anything to be completely innocent? Sex is as important to a Fox reality show as it is to a 16-year-old boy. The only difference is that the 16-year-old boy approaches the subject in a more mature manner.

We meet our couples. First stop, Long Island, New York. Melissa and Michael, together 2 years. It was instant attraction for Melissa, who apparently doesn’t need a man with brains. Melissa was Miss New York. We see a shot of Michael and Melissa, and she’s wearing a tee-shirt, sash, and crown. It must be her room, cause there are dolls everywhere. (I can hear Michael saying “Put on the crown, honey, please put on the crown.”) They both live with their parents, and Michael thinks he has it made. No rent, no food. What more could a 25 year old guy want? Melissa, at 29, is starting to long for a little something more. “Why am I not engaged to Michael already is a question to me and myself.” Uhm, Melissa. Perhaps you need to ask Michael that one. (I can hear Michael saying “Why buy the cow when you’re getting free milk?” I can hear Michael saying a lot of things, few of them putting him in a favorable light.)

Farmville, Virginia. (Farmville?) Kristin and Eric. Together three years. When Kristin first met Eric, he was a frat president and a big man on campus. Eric did a kitty kat voice for Kristin that made her fall in love. Kristin is obviously easily amused. They are discovering for the first time that Eric only seriously dated two women before meeting Kristin. This takes Kristin somewhat aback, as she thought Eric had dated far more girls. He says he dated a lot, but only two others seriously. I recall how the word “dating” means something different to working women, and suspect that Eric is using it the same way.

Chicago, Illinois. Stephanie and Anthony, together three years, living together seven months. Anthony is teaching Stephanie how to iron, cause she never does. Yeah, he’s a prince. Stephanie says she starts fights just cause she likes to fight. Yeah, she’s a princess.

Las Vegas, Nevada. Jason and Kara, together one year. Our first shot of Jason is of him flashing as the two of them drive down the street. He has tats that I know make him think he looks like Vin Diesel. It really makes him look like Vin Unleaded. Kara thinks Jason will remain faithful. I think he looks like a horndog waiting to be unleashed.

Cut to the four couples arriving at the airport, with a voiceover from our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L is for Love). The couples agreed to come to a tropical paradise to see if their love could survive the ultimate temptations. We finally see Mark, walking the beach, looking like he had to borrow some clothes to get the gig. The music cues up, pure Survivor rip off, with a closing crescendo as the logo appears surrounded by fire. Oooooh.

The plane lands, and the couples are greeted by Mr. Rourke and Tattoo. Man, wouldn’t that have been a better show? The couples say nice things about each other, including Michael saying that he would rather see Melissa happy with someone else than unhappy with him. What a sport! Unspoken is the fact that he would rather see himself happy with someone else than unhappy with Melissa.

Our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L is for Lazy), greets the couples, takes them to the beach, sets them down, then sits down himself. Let me repeat that. He sits down himself. Has Probst ever sat down? Phil on TAR? Hell, Phil’s whole gig involves standing in front of landmarks and greeting racers at pit stops. Phil never sits. But Mark does, as soon as he can.

The couples all talk about their reasons for being here, the rules they’ve given each other, etc. Stephanie says she wants to have a lot of broken hearts, because that’s how you grow. Uhm, Stephanie, perhaps you might want to check out the self-help section at Borders?

The himboat arrives, and the himboes unload. Next comes the bimboat, and the bimboes unload. I think Michael checked out the men far more than he checked out the women. Could someone have identity issues?

All this time our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L stands for Lactose Intolerant), has been sitting. He sends the men away, and tells the women that the bimboes are going to come up and give the women a trinket. The trinket will signify which men the bimboes were most attracted to. Cut to commercial.

Now, I know some summary writers talk about the commercials. I’m not going to do so. If you’ve ever watched television in the Midwest, you know that inevitably there will be a soybean commercial. I’d rather not have to mention that. I will make an exception for David Spade, however, because if we can’t make fun of David Spade, then the terrorists have already won.

We return. Our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L stands for Landru) is still sitting. Trinkets are given. Kara gets seven, Stephanie gets four, Kristin gets three, and Melissa gets none. NONE. So much for first impressions…

The men come back, the women leave, and the men give the men trinkets. Our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L stands for Legs Not Working), is still sitting. Trinkets are given. (Why don’t they just call them bracelets?) Anthony gets six, Eric gets four, Michael gets three, and Jason gets one. Jason says he’s not disappointed that he only got one “trinket” because the one guy who gave him a trinket was the best looking guy. Jason is really miffed, however, about Jeff. Jeff first approached Jason as if he was going to give him a trinket, but did the old fake handshake move and gave his trinket to Eric. Now I see why Kara isn’t worried about Jason. He looks far more interested in beating up Jeff then meeting any women.

The women are brought in, and they compare notes on the number of trinkets they got. Michael is rather dismayed to find out that Melissa didn’t get any trinkets. So is Melissa, because now what will she trade to the natives to buy their island? (Sorry. Early New York joke.) The couples are given five minutes to go off to say goodbye. Each couple is given two matching necklaces to wear, to remind them they are part of a couple. And the title card said no prizes! First, trinkets. Now, necklaces!

Finally the five minutes ends, and the men are sent off with the bimboes and the women are sent off with the himboes. Jason says “This wasn’t a goodbye, this was a badbye.” Jason has a way with words. As they walk away, our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L stands for Lost), is still sitting…

Cut to commercial break, where we learn that David Spade has a new movie coming out. Why, oh why, does Warren Zevon get terminal cancer and David Spade gets movies greenlighted?

We come back and the men are partying with the bimboes. Michael is getting drunk, and opening up about all the problems with his relationship (namely that Melissa wants to get married and he doesn’t think she should). (I stole that from Rita Rudner. I probably didn’t need to credit it, but hey, she always mentions me when she uses my material.) The girls are taking notes, like vultures watching a stumbling man in the desert. Michael is not going to last past the second segment of the second episode. Not that I’m going to watch to find out.

Fade to Day Two. The women are ordering breakfast. A dog crosses the porch. The women want omelets. They talk, and decide the whole thing will be tougher on the men than the women. Cut to another scene. A bird flies overhead as the couples walk separately to lounge chairs by the pool. Our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L stands for Lonely), stands and greets them. Mark stays standing the whole time. Apparently Fox execs, having seen the first day footage, we’re wondering why they were paying him to sit around all day and sent a memo to the director.

The bimboes and himboes are brought in to introduce themselves. They are:

Bimboes

Tanaya (26) – She tells the couples she’s looking for someone to put out her flames. She tells the camera she’s ready to attack. (Next on Fox – When Bimboes Attack!)
Erryn (21) – Apparently Erryn’s parents had spelling problems.
Eve (27) – She’s from Minneapolis, and she sets herself on fire for fun. I think this says everything that ever needs to be said about people from Minnesota.
Ida (24) – She’s from Toronto, where every night is a Saturday night, which certainly explains a lot about the legalized pot. (Not to mention gay marriage…)
Kaileen (25) – She’s from California. That’s all she gets to say.
Kristin (22) – She’s here to make sure the men have a wonderful time. I get the feeling Kristin has said that to a group of men before.
Maria (25) – She represents Miami, Florida, and she was born to party like a rock star. I guess that means that Maria quite frequently wakes up in pools of her own vomit.
Ashley (21) – She believes everything happens for a reason. I think bad personal decisions qualifies as a reason.
Melanie (23) – It’s her birthday, and she wants her birthday present.
Kelly Anne (24) – She lives in West LA. She has the voice of Betty Boop.
Amy (23) – She loves the outdoors and she makes a chicken noise, turning Anthony on immensely…
Sandra (23) – She may be a blonde, but don’t judge a book by its cover. Someone told that to her once. It took three hours to explain it.
Corie (30) – She looks like Angie Dickenson in Dressed To Kill. I doubt she’ll suffer the same fate, although she may end up wishing she did.
Tiffany (23) – In her life there is never a dull moment. Until now.

Himboes

Derrick (21) – He’s a model from Minnesota. He tells the crowd that he’s there to date the guy’s girlfriends. Anthony says he hopes he can kiss his azz goodbye. Anthony has a way with words.
Ian (23) – He’s unique and adventurous. Whew. I had him pegged as comforming and shy at first.
Mike (29) – “I’m here to help you find the answers to the questions that led you here.” I think Mike is a far, far funnier guy than this show deserves.
Jon (25) – He’s a professional in-line skater from Minnesota. What’s the deal with all the folks from Minnesota? There used to be the St. Paul pipeline of teenage runaways going into prostitution. Is there now a pipeline to cheesy reality shows? To his credit, Jon also seems to have a sense of humor.
Jerome (26) – He loves his mom. I’m sure she’s relieved.
Ryan (22) – Surf photographer.
Scott (25) – He wants to be in LAPD and eventually SWAT. I’m surprised he can spell them.
Sterling (25) – He’s a model from Nashville. He loves his mom. Or maybe he loves Jerome’s mom. It’s not clear.
Jeff (23) – Jeff is sincere, and an artist, and he has nothing but love. Jason is still glowering at Jeff. Jason wants to beat Jeff up. So do I, now that I think about it.
Ryan (26) – Another Ryan, with the worst accent ever.
Ryan (23) – From Santa Monica. Apparently Ryans were on special the week they cast the show.
Keith (28) – He works in construction and he knows how to use his tools. It took him weeks to come up with that line.
Chris (27) – He knows how to treat a woman right. Colonel Sanders knew how to do chicken right. I think there’s a connection.
Giulio(29) – He’s from Queens. He says “How you doing?” He’s watched Friends too much. He says he’s been practicing for this his whole life. He doesn’t add that he’s been practicing at home, in his basement, by himself, with video aids.

Our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L is for Lutefisk), tells the men and the women that they will make a choice. A choice that will change absolutely everything.

After commercial, our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L is for Listen Closely), asks the men and women to choose the person they feel most threatened by. Anthony goes first, choosing Derrick. He says he isn’t worried about him, even if Stephanie has to date him.
Stephanie chooses Tiffany.

Jason chooses Jeff, after faking like he was going to hit him. He says he isn’t intimidated by him, he just didn’t like what he did yesterday. Kara chooses Amy. Jason says Kara shouldn’t be threatened by any of the girls, cause none of them look like Kara.

Eric chooses Ryan cause he seems like a nice guy. Kristin chooses Maria, cause she has a good personality and great confidence and that is threatening to her.

Michael chooses Ian. I think Michael likes him. Melissa chooses Tanaya because of the whole put out the flames things. Our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L is for Loser), sends the four himboes and four bimboes away. Either Fox is concerned about production costs and has decided to toss eight people out right away, or there is a “BIG TWIST” coming.

(If you lived in the Midwest in the late 80s-early 90s, and you hung around blues clubs or places that had live blues acts, you probably saw Big Twist and the Mellow Fellows. Big Twist’s signature song was “Too Much Barbecue”, which proved prophetic when he died of a heart attack. I was working as an assistant manager at Country Kitchen at the time. Twist used to come in whenever he came to town. Twist always ate at Country Kitchens, wherever he went, because of the chicken fried steak. Those of us on duty when he showed up always got put on the band’s list at the club where they played. Just thought you would like to know.)

In voice over, Jeff says that he did the psyche move just to get under Jason’s skin. He adds that he wasn’t interested in Kara, cause he only likes intelligent women, and any women with a big monkey like Jason for a boyfriend can’t be intelligent. I start to hate Jeff as intensely as Jason does.

Day 3. Michael is doing aerobics with the bimboes. He feels like Hugh Hefner. He’s living the life. Jason, on the other hand, is missing Kara something fierce. Anthony says Jason is having the worst time of the four guys. Anthony is also missing Stephanie. Michael has forgotten he even has a girlfriend. Eric is nowhere to be seen, having somehow gotten away during the night.

Nighttime. Our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L is for Laconic), leads the men in, including Eric who was captured during the day. Anthony says he thought they were going to have a twist to send the himboes selected as threatening to go out on the first date. They are relieved that they sent the people away. Our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L is for Least Surprising Twist Ever), brings in the himboes that were sent away. He tells all eight men that the himboes will be the first dates for the girls. Jason is glaring. Jeff looks like the class clown looks just before he gets beat up. I’m rooting for Jason, and hope that after he takes out Jeff he gives Michael a punch or two. Thankfully, the show ends.

Next Week: Jason is unhappy, Anthony gets jealous, and Michael gives Tanaya the go ahead to flirt with him. Apparently Eric and Kristin were able to escape again, or else they are doing time in the Box for trying to get out. Our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L stands for Look, If I Had A Career Would I Be Doing This?), is still sitting.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Shark Wipe Coconut 09-02-03 1
   RE: Shark Wipe Breezy 09-02-03 2
 *StandingO* DataShark 09-02-03 3
 Great start! AyaK 09-02-03 4
 L is for LMAO! Schnookie Palookie 09-02-03 5
   RE: L is for LMAO! ginger 09-02-03 6
 RE: Official Episode One Summary - ... sticks 09-02-03 7
 L is for anotherkim 09-02-03 8
 RE: Official Episode One Summary - ... MakeItStop 09-02-03 9
 RE: Official Episode One Summary - ... I_AM_HE 09-02-03 10
   RE: Official Episode One Summary - ... Canada Girl 09-02-03 11
 RE: Official Episode One Summary - ... Sunny_Bunny 09-02-03 12
   RE: Official Episode One Summary - ... CantStandToLook 09-03-03 13
 RE: Official Episode One Summary - ... smiley 09-03-03 14
 RE: Official Episode One Summary - ... Ahtumbreez 09-04-03 15
 RE: Official Episode One Summary - ... Lil Bit 09-06-03 16
 RE: Official Episode One Summary - ... AMAI 09-12-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Shark Wipe"
The L is for LOVED IT..

especially : Apparently Ryans were on special the week they cast the show. LOL!

Hard act to follow, dwheeze!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shark Wipe"
Dang it Nutty!!! That's what I was going to say!!

Great job Dweezil!!!!

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

DataShark 1395 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-02-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DataShark Click to send private message to DataShark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*StandingO*"
Fantastic!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Great start!"
The show got lousy ratings, but this was a great start for the summaries! Way to go, Dweezil!

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "L is for LMAO!"
Great summary Dweezil. Very funny stuff.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: L is for LMAO!"
Tried to watch this but daughter selfishly insisted I catch a PBS special on college applications instead. Do not know where her priorities come from. Your summary was Lovely and Literate. Except you forgot the part where Toni shows up. Vielendanke!

>

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-02-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official Episode One Summary - Sit Down And Stay Awhile"
Oh my gosh. I was sad that I missed the show, but this is hilarious.

Awesome job Dweezil.

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "L is for"
Look at my funny and amusing running mate!!! WOW!!!

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--still wont' watch it but will read it.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-02-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Official Episode One Summary - Sit Down And Stay Awhile"
LOL (I used two L's) <grin> Loved the summary! Ooh, there's another L.

“those fricken evil stepsisters of mine are not going to win the million dollars.” -- Christy

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official Episode One Summary - Sit Down And Stay Awhile"
damn you weasel, i still have to watch two more of these shows before i'm off the hook

awesome summary!

So is Melissa, because now what will she trade to the natives to buy their island?

well, i can think of one thing. well, that is, if she still had it

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-02-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official Episode One Summary - Sit Down And Stay Awhile"
Damn right you do HE, to appreciate the fabulous upcoming CG summary!

Great job on this week! You set the bar high for the rest of us.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Official Episode One Summary - Sit Down And Stay Awhile"
L is for Laughing so dang hard, my water spewed!

Great job, Dweeze!!!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Official Episode One Summary - Sit Down And Stay Awhile"
Excellent summary...I missed the show but I'm sure the summary was much better than wasting my hour.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-03-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Official Episode One Summary - Sit Down And Stay Awhile"
I missed the show too but it was worth it to read your summary LOL

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Official Episode One Summary - Sit Down And Stay Awhile"
Hilarious Dweez.

*It really makes him look like Vin Unleaded.
You a funny guy.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

Lil Bit 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-06-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lil%20Bit Click to send private message to Lil%20Bit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Official Episode One Summary - Sit Down And Stay Awhile"
"Eve (27) – She’s from Minneapolis, and she sets herself on fire for fun. I think this says everything that ever needs to be said about people from Minnesota."

You ever been to Minnesota? You HAVE to set yourself on fire just to keep warm.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-12-03, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Official Episode One Summary - Sit Down And Stay Awhile"
Very funny summary, Dweezil. I just started watching this smoochfesst, and am catching up very well thx to you.

A few fave bits:

I loved the L stands fors

This whole para:
"Our host, Mark L. Wahlberg (the L is for Lazy), greets the couples, takes them to the beach, sets them down, then sits down himself. Let me repeat that. He sits down himself. Has Probst ever sat down? Phil on TAR? Hell, Phil’s whole gig involves standing in front of landmarks and greeting racers at pit stops. Phil never sits. But Mark does, as soon as he can."

And this LOL:
"Each couple is given two matching necklaces to wear, to remind them they are part of a couple. And the title card said no prizes! First, trinkets. Now, necklaces!"

I guess this group needed the necklaces to remember they're part of a couple.

Thanks again for the laughs.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •