The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The final ratings -- Doomsville!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The final ratings -- Doomsville!"
From zap2it.com:

http://tv.zap2it.com/news/dailynielsenrankings.html?23881

The Olympics continued to dominated at 9 p.m., followed by special airings of the CBS comedies, "Everybody Loves Raymond," 8.1/13, and "The King of Queens," 6.8/11, on CBS. UPN held on to third with the conclusion of "Smackdown!" ABC's "America Funniest Home Videos" offered up a love-themed episode, 4.9/8, and a new episode of "Charmed" climbed to fifth place for The WB, 4.5/7. The finale of "Temptation Island 2" on FOX didn't tempt viewers though, taking a mere 3.8/6.

Simply, this is an AWFUL rating. Unless the people at Rocket Science Productions have lots of compromising pictures of Rupert Murdock, there won't be a TI3. I hope you've all enjoyed it while it lasted.... Oh, and the summary of TI2 E12 will be up by tomorrow morning.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The final ratings -- Doomsville... LovedtheShow 02-16-02 1
   RE: The final ratings -- Doomsville... SurvivinDawg 02-16-02 3
 RE: The final ratings -- Doomsville... true 02-16-02 2
 RE: The final ratings -- Doomsville... Survivorchick 02-18-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LovedtheShow 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-16-02, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LovedtheShow Click to send private message to LovedtheShow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The final ratings -- Doomsville!"
I will never understand why it didn't do better. Everybody Loves Raymond? Come on. I don't. Maybe a different night would have been better..at a different time? Who knows.. I guess Love Cruise on Monday nights didn't do much better. It really sucks. I'll miss it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-02, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The final ratings -- Doomsville!"
I believe the three week hiatus killed the show. Just as it began to get more interesting and steamier, they went away for weeks! There was just no way they were going to recover from that.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-02, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The final ratings -- Doomsville!"
Ok, I just don't get it. Although embarassing to admit, I thought that TI2 was a lot better than TI1. Guess thats not saying much, but, it was good for chuckles, at least.

The biggest problem I had was, with the pace of the show. Several episodes really seemed to drag along, and I think it would have been better to put all the drama into fewer, faster paced episodes.

I still don't get why anyone would want to appear on this show. (unless it's just to get on TV..Ok..that's reason enough for some) Pretty much all of them came off as airheaded, sleazy, and desparate. Not exactly marketable images.

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

true
Thanks Rio! Miss you.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-18-02, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The final ratings -- Doomsville!"
But...But...

Couldn't another network pick it up? A station that would be happy with ratings like that?!?! Showcase maybe? Or Bravo? Or the Outdoor Life Network? I can't accept that they would just abandon it!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •